Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Does Your Man Develop "goose Pimples" Looking At You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Your Man Develop "goose Pimples" Looking At You? (962 Views)

Question Of D Day.Looking At Dis Pant,which Tribe Do U Think Really Owns D Pant? / Just Looking At Him Makes Me Wet(pics) / 5 Steps To Deal With Guys Looking At Your Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Your Man Develop "goose Pimples" Looking At You? by seshejame: 4:00pm On Nov 15, 2010
I decided to put this up here, I read it and i realised that African women in general are not pulling their weight when it comes to Marriages and Relationships. They believe when you are with someone for over a year or so, Its okay to relax and let go. Well that's one of the main reason why most homes are breaking. When your man does not find you attractive and pretty anymore.

Anyways read and if you are slacking, You better adjust yourself before some else shows your man Whats Poppin!!!

Men are moved by what they see, hence your man should see "good you". Your dressing should remind your husband to come home quickly. The way you dress may be greater stumbling block to getting the favour of your man and turning him into a lover boy. Take care of the following- Your hair- must be neat and well set, brushed and combed as the case may be.
Your teeth- use toothpaste and mouth wash.
Your face- use good cream and powder.
Your body- Exercise your body to keep fit and look nice,use good deodorant, perfume and roll-on. Never give room for body odor and rashes.

Let's take a critical look into our wears, ladies.

House wears - Don't just tie "wrapper cloth" around the house, have something more fashionable,more inviting to your husband, look nice, look young, look neat!

Night Wears - Do away with old night wears that makes you to put off your husband, buy something romantic, something revealing, just for your husband. Never go to bed with wrappers like old women or go to bed fully kitted like a soldier. Let go those knickers, tight and trousers in the bedroom, be exciting, be edible, keep your home moving.

Maternity wears - Don't dress anyhow because you are pregnant, you can still look romantic despite being pregnant. Buy good, smart and romantic maternity gown and look nice. Never allow your man to look elsewhere. Show him the reason why he should look at you!

Under wears - Avoid dirty, stained, torn, old, worn out pants, go for nice pants, G-strings, net pants, lister pants, full panties, look nice "downstairs". Put on a good show under your skirt. Don't just wear anything, buy romantic bras, get paddle bras, cup bras, water bras, net bras etc. Match colour of pant with that of bra, it is wrong to wear black bra on top of white pant or yellow pant with red bra.Your man will love to see you in yellow-yellow, white-white,

Outing Wears - Most women do dress for the following reasons and people: For other women,to show their level of wealth, to show the new style in town, for themselves (just to feel good); for other men,(to entice somebody else's husband). Only few wives dress to satisfy their men. As you dress up, have him in mind, dress for him. Match colours, not colour riot, look good for him.

All this may sound out of it but I tell you, this is what is breaking some marriages today. Your husband wants to be proud of you anytime. He wants to see the woman he met on that special day every now and then. It won't continue being like that but you still have to work at it to make it last longer.
Re: Does Your Man Develop "goose Pimples" Looking At You? by seshejame: 4:01pm On Nov 15, 2010
Check out my blog for more ,

http://www.sesheajames.com/
Re: Does Your Man Develop "goose Pimples" Looking At You? by iice(f): 5:35pm On Nov 15, 2010
There must be something wrong with him as he's still having goose pimples for me coz i don't match underwears. It's like my nails. . .i avoid matching them. Same with my dressing. . .i don't like matchy matchy stuff. I tend to dress very casually (only in jeans and tees) and a bit on the schizo side (kinda like Andre3000). Though i like small tees tongue I like bed hair or helmet hair, so all that arranging hair thing is not my cup of tea. I don't put anything on my face. Ok to the perfume and brushing and flossing. House wears is usually me in shorts and tank or jammies and sweaters. I've never exercised a day in my life but i'm a swimmer

I'm will have him checked at Arkham!
Re: Does Your Man Develop "goose Pimples" Looking At You? by MrCork26: 5:45pm On Nov 15, 2010
yea, I develop gooose pimple when i see heavy Nyansh, a woman with Heavy Nyansh, plus extra thigh tongue
Re: Does Your Man Develop "goose Pimples" Looking At You? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 15, 2010
Na wa.
Re: Does Your Man Develop "goose Pimples" Looking At You? by 190: 7:43pm On Nov 15, 2010
are u cold

that he would develop gessse pimples and ecezma looking @ u angry

me thinks if he develops geese pimples looking @ u then he is re-acting to sometin

Like each time i see an ugly woman i develop geese pimples

so he mite be saying within himself, How on earth did he end up wiv a FUGLY shrek like u, (no offence)

but its not normal (uve gotta ask him)
Re: Does Your Man Develop "goose Pimples" Looking At You? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 15, 2010
YAWNS
Re: Does Your Man Develop "goose Pimples" Looking At You? by 190: 7:49pm On Nov 15, 2010
^^
pls dont infect this place for us!! angry
Re: Does Your Man Develop "goose Pimples" Looking At You? by Dyt(f): 8:28pm On Nov 15, 2010
He does witout eve seein me
my tots does alot 2 him
Re: Does Your Man Develop "goose Pimples" Looking At You? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 15, 2010
190:

^^
pls dont infect this place for us!! angry

My breath is golden grin
Re: Does Your Man Develop "goose Pimples" Looking At You? by kokoletz(m): 10:02pm On Nov 15, 2010
I knw 4rm d begginning of d post dt d poster has a hiden agenda bt all d same dt is a good one. So hope ur other services on ur site is nt expensive.
@Mr~cork pls are u okay upstairs cos all ur replies 2 post are absolute rubbish it's either ure talking about nyansh or big thigh, 2 me it seems ure sick.
Re: Does Your Man Develop "goose Pimples" Looking At You? by 190: 10:41am On Nov 16, 2010
odiaero:

My breath is golden grin

hmmm, smelling breath!! angry

(1) (Reply)

What Can Be Done In This Case To Ease Your Lover's Stress Over Long Distance? / Convocation Gift / Naija Mentality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.