Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,659 members, 7,809,494 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

The Natural Mixtress--Natural Remedies And Solutions - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Natural Mixtress--Natural Remedies And Solutions (15675 Views)

Learn How To Treat Your Skin The Natural Way For Free Here. / Natural Remedies To Get Flawless Glowing Skin / Darkening Of The Lips - Causes & Remedies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Natural Mixtress--Natural Remedies And Solutions by InkedNerd(f): 4:07pm On Nov 15, 2010
Hello ladies and gentlemen. This thread is totally open to everyone who is interested in caring for their bodies using more natural or holistic methods. Everyone is welcomed to add recipes and alternative methods for various beauty issues from skincare to hair. Everyone is also welcomed to give reviews on natural products and homemade products. I'll go first.

Over the weekend, I washed my hair which I recently cut. I now have short natural hair. The product I used to wash my hair was black soap. I rarely condition my hair so I go straight to moisturizing. Here's what I do. When I step into the shower, I saturate my hair with water for at least 5-10 minutes. Waiting those 5-10 minutes, allows the water to loosen up the dirt or build up that may be on the scalp. After the 5-10 minutes has passed, I take my "natural shampoo" e.g. black soap, castile soap, mud based cleansers, etc. and apply it to my hair. After my hair is fully cleansed, I apply castor oil in my hair while its still wet so it absorbs very well. I will admit, the castor oil had a not so pleasant scent so I add a little lemon oil to dull the scent of the castor oil. After that, I'm pretty much done. For those of you in the know in the natural hair community, I am currently doing a castor oil challenge.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Natural Mixtress--Natural Remedies And Solutions by madlady(f): 9:05pm On Nov 15, 2010
^^^^^^^^
GREAT.

Black soap I've heard loads about it. How many times do you rinse?

When you grow your hair long, do you use a dryer? do you plait or twist your hair whilst it's wet? and do you ever use a heat cap. I do the last 2 but, I've been told you should not stress black peoples hair whilst wet, it's supposedly at it's weakest at this time. Your take on this please smiley
Re: The Natural Mixtress--Natural Remedies And Solutions by InkedNerd(f): 10:55pm On Nov 15, 2010
madlady:

^^^^^^^^
GREAT.

Black soap I've heard loads about it. How many times do you rinse?

When you grow your hair long, do you use a dryer? do you plait or twist your hair whilst it's wet? and do you ever use a heat cap. I do the last 2 but, I've been told you should not stress black peoples hair whilst wet, it's supposedly at it's weakest at this time. Your take on this please smiley

At moment that wash my hair, I just wash it once and rinse it as many times as I need in order to get the soap out of my hair. If you feel that your hair still isn't clean when/if you wash your hair with the soap then your more that welcomes to do a second wash. I've never had to do a second wash since all the product build up comes out in one wash/rinse. As for using a blow dryer, yes I do use a blow dryer but only on the cold/cool setting. I never use heat. I haven't used heat on my head since I was in the UK which was in the summer of 2010. I recently started using a heat cap on my head. I honestly don't know if the heat cap thing actually works, I just use it when I come out of the shower because I don't like to towel dry my hair so wearing the heat cap keeps my head warm till it dries. Most of the time I just let my hair air dry. I do braid my air while wet. For me, that's the best time to braid or twist my hair. I found and article online that relates to what you said about hair being weak >>> http://blogs.hairboutique.com/index.php/2009/07/06/why-hair-is-weakest-when-wet-tips-to-prevent-damage/ . I suppose it makes sense that hair would be weak when wet. Hair is more prone to tangling and knotting when wet.

1 Like

Re: The Natural Mixtress--Natural Remedies And Solutions by madlady(f): 9:15am On Nov 16, 2010
^^

Thank you that was helpful. We all do what you do, we braid/plait/twist when the hair's wet, we find it hard to manage if we don't.

One thing, I dont like to rinse with hot water or to rinse too often, I think it strips the hair of it's natural moisture.

I use any so called baby shampoo, i hope it's not too harsh .

Thanks. smiley

The only natural product I use on my hair is advocado, i put it on the hair not on the root. I leave it on for about 30mins whilst i soak in the bath.
Re: The Natural Mixtress--Natural Remedies And Solutions by SAGoddess: 9:26am On Nov 16, 2010
You are right Maddy, our hair is easily managed when still wet. . . . .I really don't think baby shampoo is too harsh though, remember it is made for babies so it must be gentle.

Personally I am hot yet at the "all natural stage", maybe this thread will make me consider as I get more information and eventually take the plunge into the "natural" world  cheesy
Re: The Natural Mixtress--Natural Remedies And Solutions by iice(f): 12:09pm On Nov 16, 2010
I don't think i can use soap on my hair. I wash with shampoo and condition afterwards.
Re: The Natural Mixtress--Natural Remedies And Solutions by InkedNerd(f): 5:34pm On Nov 16, 2010
madlady:

^^

Thank you that was helpful. We all do what you do, we braid/plait/twist when the hair's wet, we find it hard to manage if we don't.

One thing, I dont like to rinse with hot water or to rinse too often, I think it strips the hair of it's natural moisture.

I use any so called baby shampoo, i hope it's not too harsh .

Thanks. smiley

The only natural product I use on my hair is advocado, i put it on the hair not on the root. I leave it on for about 30mins whilst i soak in the bath.

I love bathing with hot water but I try not to wash or rinse my hair with it. Usually, I mix hot and cold water when I wash and rinse my hair. You know, its best to wash your hair before you bathe [if your in a shower or tub] because when you wash your hair after you just took a bath or shower, all the build up that is in the hair will come onto your body during the rising process. If you want to know whether or not its to harsh or how safe a product is, you can check out this website >>> http://www.cosmeticsinfo.org/index.php , http://www.cosmeticsdatabase.com/ , and http://www.goodguide.com/ . Those are all excellent websites to look up info about products.

SA Goddess:

You are right Maddy, our hair is easily managed when still wet. . . . .I really don't think baby shampoo is too harsh though, remember it is made for babies so it must be gentle.

Personally I am hot yet at the "all natural stage", maybe this thread will make me consider as I get more information and eventually take the plunge into the "natural" world  cheesy

lol, pretty soon you'll be a full fledged member of the natural club.

iice:

I don't think i can use soap on my hair.  I wash with shampoo and condition afterwards.

When I was younger I didn't really know that people could use soap on their hair. Eventually, I tried it and I liked it. I don't like lathering shampoo bars on my hair so at times, I just cut a piece off with a knife and soak it in some warm water till it dissolves and becomes liquid. Afterwards, I just pour it on my hair and use it as I would any other liquid cleanser. As for the conditioner, I can't really bring myself to use commercial hair conditioners anymore. The only time I can use a conditioner is when I make it on my own from household items such as avocado, honey, or banana but because I'm too much of a fat a**, I can't bring myself to use it. Its a good thing that there are other ways for me to moisturize my hair otherwise my hair would be freakishly dry.
Re: The Natural Mixtress--Natural Remedies And Solutions by iice(f): 3:52am On Nov 17, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

When I was younger I didn't really know that people could use soap on their hair. Eventually, I tried it and I liked it. I don't like lathering shampoo bars on my hair so at times, I just cut a piece off with a knife and soak it in some warm water till it dissolves and becomes liquid. Afterwards, I just pour it on my hair and use it as I would any other liquid cleanser. As for the conditioner, I can't really bring myself to use commercial hair conditioners anymore. The only time I can use a conditioner is when I make it on my own from household items such as avocado, honey, or banana but because I'm too much of a fat a**, I can't bring myself to use it. Its a good thing that there are other ways for me to moisturize my hair otherwise my hair would be freakishly dry.

Yeah i could do that, but i'm too lazy to wait for it to melt in water. And i mix my shampoo with water. When you make these conditioners, how long does it last? I mean do you make them in batches meant for one usage or something that can last a week? Hehehe my hair used to be very dry as a kid. . .over sometime it became better. But i have to condition it because unless my hair is braided, i wash my hair everyday so conditioning is must because without it, my hair is dry and will be hard for me to comb or tame, considering i don't have short hair.
Re: The Natural Mixtress--Natural Remedies And Solutions by InkedNerd(f): 5:02am On Nov 17, 2010
iice:

Yeah i could do that, but i'm too lazy to wait for it to melt in water.  And i mix my shampoo with water.  When you make these conditioners, how long does it last?  I mean do you make them in batches meant for one usage or something that can last a week?  Hehehe my hair used to be very dry as a kid. . .over sometime it became better.  But i have to condition it because unless my hair is braided, i wash my hair everyday so conditioning is must because without it, my hair is dry and will be hard for me to comb or tame, considering i don't have short hair. 

I make it for one time use. If you don't mind me asking, what kind of shampoo do you use? Is it a sulfate shampoo? If it is, then there's a strong possibility that that's what is making your hair dry. What does your hair regimen consist of? Oh by the way, I forgot to mention, the black soap doesn't take long to liquefy. Depending on the size that you choose to use, at the most, it could take 5 minutes.
Re: The Natural Mixtress--Natural Remedies And Solutions by iice(f): 10:38am On Nov 18, 2010
Had to check the labels grin Yeah they have sulfate coz i mostly use commercial shampoo. It contributes to the dryness but i don't mind too much undecided. What else besides black soap can be used?
My regimen is as everything else. . .minimal. Shampoo, condition, comb, put olive oil and finito. When i have time and energy during the weekends, i deep condition with mayonnaise and aloe vera
Re: The Natural Mixtress--Natural Remedies And Solutions by Ejadamen(f): 1:25pm On Nov 18, 2010
This black soap,is it black castille soap or dudu osun?
Re: The Natural Mixtress--Natural Remedies And Solutions by InkedNerd(f): 3:06pm On Nov 18, 2010
Ejadamen:

This black soap,is it black castille soap or dudu osun?

The black soap I'm referring to is just regular black soap. There's no such product [that I've heard of] called 'black castile soap'. Black soap and castile soap are two different types of soaps. Black soap [also known as dudu osun in some places] is made from the ash of locally harvested plants and barks such a plantain, cocoa pods, palm tree leaves, and shea tree bark. Castile soap is a soap made with fat of purely vegetable origin, rather than animal fats such as tallow. This type of soap has historically been highly prized and viewed as a high quality soap which is gentle on the skin and useful for a range of other applications. Many stores sell castile soap, and this soap is a specialty of several regions in Europe, where it is made with various traditional ingredients. Also, the type of black soap I was referring to is the non-commercial kind--as in the type you can buy in the market in containers.

Has anyone ever tried Morrocan black soap? I've been wanting I to try that type as well. I might go to the Arab neighborhood near my house and pay a visit to some of the stores and see if I can find some.
Re: The Natural Mixtress--Natural Remedies And Solutions by Ejadamen(f): 3:37pm On Nov 18, 2010
Ah I see. I only know dudu osun. Never seen black soap sold in containers but then I'm not a market person. I think I'll stick to my shampoo though I've been considering switching to baking soda or apple cider vinegar. But I am interested in natural conditioners so recipes please.
Re: The Natural Mixtress--Natural Remedies And Solutions by InkedNerd(f): 4:28pm On Nov 18, 2010
Ejadamen:

Ah I see. I only know dudu osun. Never seen black soap sold in containers but then I'm not a market person.  I think I'll stick to my shampoo though I've been considering switching to baking soda or apple cider vinegar.  But I am interested in natural conditioners so recipes please.

Actually, I'm not sure if they see it in containers. My mother went to Nigeria and brought back some black soap in two identical containers so I kinda assumed that they were sold in containers. . . Hehehe, silly me. I've only tried baking soda and soap. As much as I like the healing properties of Apple cider vinegar, I'm too scared to put it in my hair. I know that there's a commercial brand of dudu osun but I've never bought it or used it before.

If you're looking for natural recipes, try some of these:

Chamomile Tea Shampoo
Ingredients:
4 bags of Chamomile tea
4 tablespoons pure soap flakes
1 1/2 tablespoons glycerin

Directions:
Steep the tea bags in 1 1/2 cups of boiled water for 20 minutes. Remove the tea bags and discard. Add the soap flakes to the tea and let stand until the soap softens. Stir in glycerin until well blended. Keep in a dark, cool place in a sealed bottle.Warning: Should be avoided by those with ragweed and pollen allergies.

Cleansing Rinse
Cleansing rinses are excellent for removing shampoo residue, which can weigh down your hair and make it lifeless. Combine 1 cup of vinegar and 2 tbsp. of dried rosemary in a glass or microwaveable bowl. Put the mixture into the microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds. Next, use a spoon to crush the rosemary on the side of the glass bowl to release the fragrance. Strain the mixture and let it cool before using. Apply to hair after shampooing, leave on for 2 minutes, then rinse out with cool water. It sounds like more work than it is.

Wonder of the Desert Shampoo for Dry Hair
Ingredients:
1/4 cup liquid castile soap
1/4 cup organic aloe vera gel
1 teaspoon pure vegetable glycerin
1/4 teaspoon organic avocado oil or other light organic vegetable oil

Directions
Mix together all the ingredients. Store in a bottle and always shake well before using. Apply to hair and allow to sit for a few minutes. Rinse well with cool water.

If you want some more, please let me know wink
Re: The Natural Mixtress--Natural Remedies And Solutions by Ejadamen(f): 12:38pm On Nov 19, 2010
Thanks but er ingredients I can easily find in Nigeria please smiley. I have never seen castile soap or pure glycerin embarassed
Re: The Natural Mixtress--Natural Remedies And Solutions by madlady(f): 7:10pm On Nov 19, 2010
Ejadamen:

Thanks but er ingredients I can easily find in Nigeria please smiley. I have never seen castile soap or
pure glycerin embarassed

You may get that at the pharmacist or a cake making/ decorating shop undecided.
Re: The Natural Mixtress--Natural Remedies And Solutions by iice(f): 3:51am On Nov 20, 2010
Ejadamen:

Thanks but er ingredients I can easily find in Nigeria please smiley. I have never seen castile soap or pure glycerin embarassed

I think at the pharmacist like madlady suggested.  I used to mix glycerin with my pomade.

@Inked Nerd. . .thanks for the recipes.
Please 'em coming smiley
I think i'll try the shampoo for dry hair.  Can i substitute the aloe gel with real aloe?  I mean like just crush the plant?
Re: The Natural Mixtress--Natural Remedies And Solutions by Ejadamen(f): 12:26pm On Nov 20, 2010
Thanks iice and madlady.
Re: The Natural Mixtress--Natural Remedies And Solutions by InkedNerd(f): 1:06am On Nov 21, 2010
Ejadamen:

Thanks iice and madlady.

Yeah, madlady and iice are right. I tried looking for alternative to glycerin but I couldn't find any.

iice:

I think at the pharmacist like madlady suggested.  I used to mix glycerin with my pomade.

@Inked Nerd. . .thanks for the recipes.
Please 'em coming smiley
I think i'll try the shampoo for dry hair.  Can i substitute the aloe gel with real aloe?  I mean like just crush the plant?

Of course you can or you can open the plant and scrape the gel out of the aloe vera plant. Here's a video that demonstrates how to do it >>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aworFkwYKs
Re: The Natural Mixtress--Natural Remedies And Solutions by Gamine(f): 2:41am On Nov 21, 2010
I haven't really seen much talk about black soap on the hair,
I'll try that.

I've been using Argan Oil + Shea butter for my skin (body and face)
for the past weeks, its been really good. I was having dryness due to the weather
but I'm all good now
Re: The Natural Mixtress--Natural Remedies And Solutions by iice(f): 7:48am On Nov 21, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Yeah, madlady and iice are right. I tried looking for alternative to glycerin but I couldn't find any.

Of course you can or you can open the plant and scrape the gel out of the aloe vera plant. Here's a video that demonstrates how to do it >>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aworFkwYKs

Thanks wink I have a huge aloe vera plant that just keeps growing and i rarely use it (for burns and sometimes on my hair) but this way i can make use of a lot of it.
Re: The Natural Mixtress--Natural Remedies And Solutions by madlady(f): 10:55am On Nov 21, 2010
Gamine:

I haven't really seen much talk about black soap on the hair,
I'll try that.

I've been using Argan Oil + Shea butter for my skin (body and face)
for the past weeks, its been really good. I was having dryness due to the weather
but I'm all good now

I use Shea butter to bathe with, like you said, it's great for moisturizing the skin.

Argan oil have you ever seen it in any face wash/tablet? I need to use another method of face washing, I normally use "simple soap" but I think it's time to go unto something  less drying undecided, even though I have oily skin. I want avoid going down the route my friends have, "Presricptives" they are too expensive.

iice:

Thanks wink I have a huge aloe vera plant that just keeps growing and i rarely use it (for burns and sometimes on my hair) but this way i can make use of a lot of it.

I use it sometimes to make tea.
Re: The Natural Mixtress--Natural Remedies And Solutions by iice(f): 11:16am On Nov 21, 2010
How do you use it in tea?
Re: The Natural Mixtress--Natural Remedies And Solutions by madlady(f): 11:37am On Nov 21, 2010
^
I split it and squeeze out the juice, i then add hot water to it. My mum said it's good for colds undecided. I don't drink it often.
Re: The Natural Mixtress--Natural Remedies And Solutions by iice(f): 12:17pm On Nov 21, 2010
Eiiiiiiii! Don't think i can drink the goop. You dey try tongue
Re: The Natural Mixtress--Natural Remedies And Solutions by madlady(f): 12:39pm On Nov 21, 2010
"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXPYmQk3l18?fs=1&hl=en_GB

A link about drinking Aloe Vera ( I did not want to clutter @Inked_Nerds great thread with the vid)

iice link=topic=551500.msg7186967#msg7186967
date=1290338271:

Eiiiiiiii! Don't think i can drink the goop. You dey try tongue

grin grin grin grin

I only drink fresh herbs or fruit teas, they are cheaper and maybe better than the hmm tyhoo type teas we get in the UK.

I think undecided they help give you a clear skin, parsley, mint and even the spinach water.
Re: The Natural Mixtress--Natural Remedies And Solutions by Gamine(f): 1:00am On Nov 22, 2010
madlady:

I use Shea butter to bathe with, like you said, it's great for moisturizing the skin.

Argan oil have you ever seen it in any face wash/tablet? I need to use another method of face washing, I normally use "simple soap" but I think it's time to go unto something less drying undecided, even though I have oily skin. I want avoid going down the route my friends have, "Presricptives" they are too expensive.

I've seen a few recommended ones, but they are expensive.
You could also check this out,
http://www.wildwoodgroves.com/shop/soap/simply-argan-cleansing-bar.htm

I'm currently out of shea butter, frustrating because there has been a breakdown in my supply chain >.<
looking for where to get the best at the best price now.

madlady:

I only drink fresh herbs or fruit teas, they are cheaper and maybe better than the hmm tyhoo type teas we get in the UK.

I think undecided they help give you a clear skin, parsley, mint and even the spinach water.
Interesting. . .
Re: The Natural Mixtress--Natural Remedies And Solutions by madlady(f): 2:08am On Nov 22, 2010
Gamine:

I've seen a few recommended ones, but they are expensive.
You could also check this out,
http://www.wildwoodgroves.com/shop/soap/simply-argan-cleansing-bar.htm

I'm currently out of shea butter, frustrating because there has been a breakdown in my supply chain >.<
looking for where to get the best at the best price now.
Interesting. . .

@Gamine smiley smiley smiley it looks great but, 30% argan. I'll check around and find out if I should try to source something with a higher percentage of argan. Visually it's right up my street.

Now the Shea Butter, the lady I buy it from is crash hot on getting the purest ingredients. I've mixed rosemary from my neighbours garden into the Shea Butter so it may look odd.

***Amended**** The lady who I buy the Shea Butter from say's she gets it from Ghana,she also said you can get it from www.baldwins.co.uk.

@Inked_Nerd  embarassed embarassed sorry to be all over [b]your great thread.[/b]

Re: The Natural Mixtress--Natural Remedies And Solutions by InkedNerd(f): 8:19am On Nov 24, 2010
madlady:

@Gamine smiley smiley smiley it looks great but, 30% argan. I'll check around and find out if I should try to source something with a higher percentage of argan. Visually it's right up my street.

Now the Shea Butter, the lady I buy it from is crash hot on getting the purest ingredients. I've mixed rosemary from my neighbours garden into the Shea Butter so it may look odd.

***Amended**** The lady who I buy the Shea Butter from say's she gets it from Ghana,she also said you can get it from www.baldwins.co.uk.

@Inked_Nerd  embarassed embarassed sorry to be all over your great thread

lol, I thought that was the whole point of the thread. Anyone is free to hijack the thread and throw in their bit of info. Here's another place where you can buy shea butter >>> http://www.akuawood.co.uk/home.php?cat=3 . Hope you like it wink. Oh, by the way ladies, I recently tried a product Kinky-Curly Curling Custard on my hair. I've used it on my hair before when my hair was longer and it seemed ok. The first time I used it, my hair was semi-straight/curly/wavy due to some heat damage so when I'd use the products, I'd wonder how it would be if I had actually used it without all the various textures in my hair. Well, I must say it was quite nice when I used it and totally different from when I applied it to my hair when it was a mixture of textures due to the heat damage. My hair at the moment is in the TWA phase so as it gets longer, we'll see how it works on my hair. So far, it has really moistureized and defined my hair while at the same time givin it a nice soft hold. For those of you ladies in the UK who want to try/use some of the products some of us ladies here use, you can check out this British based website. It has tons of helpful info >>> http://www.britishcurlies.co.uk/store/categories/Kinky%252dCurly/ . Oh and by the way, sorry for the late responses, been busy with work tongue embarassed.
Re: The Natural Mixtress--Natural Remedies And Solutions by madlady(f): 10:48am On Nov 24, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

lol, I thought that was the whole point of the thread. Anyone is free to hijack the thread and throw in their bit of info. Here's another place where you can buy shea butter >>> http://www.akuawood.co.uk/home.php?cat=3 . Hope you like it wink. Oh, by the way ladies, I recently tried a product Kinky-Curly Curling Custard on my hair. I've used it on my hair before when my hair was longer and it seemed ok. The first time I used it, my hair was semi-straight/curly/wavy due to some heat damage so when I'd use the products, I'd wonder how it would be if I had actually used it without all the various textures in my hair. Well, I must say it was quite nice when I used it and totally different from when I applied it to my hair when it was a mixture of textures due to the heat damage. My hair at the moment is in the TWA phase so as it gets longer, we'll see how it works on my hair. So far, it has really moistureized and defined my hair while at the same time givin it a nice soft hold. For those of you ladies in the UK who want to try/use some of the products some of us ladies here use, you can check out this British based website. It has tons of helpful info >>> http://www.britishcurlies.co.uk/store/categories/Kinky%252dCurly/ . Oh and by the way, sorry for the late responses, been busy with work tongue embarassed.

That work looks  tongue grin cool cool.
[b]That first link gave GREAT info.[/b]Thanks.
That last site was interesting, that's the second time I've seen/heard black peeps hair type separated like that,the first was on this site also.
Re: The Natural Mixtress--Natural Remedies And Solutions by InkedNerd(f): 4:22pm On Nov 24, 2010
madlady:

That work looks  tongue grin cool cool.
[b]That first link gave GREAT info.[/b]Thanks.
That last site was interesting, that's the second time I've seen/heard black peeps hair type separated like that,the first was on this site also.

Some people hate the hair typing system and some love it. Personally, I don't really mind it. The only thing I can complain about is that some women use the hair typing system as a means of trying to say one hair type is better than another which isn't true at all [in my opinion]. All hair types are beautiful, its just a matter of giving the hair the proper care and love that it needs to be healthy.
Re: The Natural Mixtress--Natural Remedies And Solutions by InkedNerd(f): 6:44pm On Nov 26, 2010
Oh, and I forgot to mention, the Kinky-Curly Curling Custard product that I used on my air is made from all natural ingredients. Vhe ingredients consist of: botanical infusion of water, horsetail, chamomile, nettle and marshmallow, organic aloe vera juice, agave nectar extract, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin e), pectic, citric acid, potassium sorbate and natural fragrance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Black Girls With Blonde Hair = No No / Smart Collection Perfumes Available / Here Are The 8 Things That Defined You As A Fashionista In The 90s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.