Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Counsellor Lutterodt: A Lady Dating 7 People Is Discovering Herself (video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Counsellor Lutterodt: A Lady Dating 7 People Is Discovering Herself (video) (20844 Views)

Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir / South African Lady Posts Unclad Photos Of Herself (video) / Counseller Lutterodt: 'Buy A Gift For The Man Who Broke Your Virginity' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Counsellor Lutterodt: A Lady Dating 7 People Is Discovering Herself (video) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 07, 2019
Needless headache.
Re: Counsellor Lutterodt: A Lady Dating 7 People Is Discovering Herself (video) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 07, 2019
Gabbyayo:
Lol discovering her potential to be at Igbague or Oluku grin grin
are you from benin
Re: Counsellor Lutterodt: A Lady Dating 7 People Is Discovering Herself (video) by Tinalex(f): 2:03pm On Nov 07, 2019
Yes its true...it makes her more smarter to choose a better future partner for herself!!! The male idiots bent on exploiting women would think otherwise cos they enjoy their idiotic dominance nature via the stupidity of a naive woman. Why do you think bad men go ahead to marry the so called good (mumu) women while the so called women who have explored end up with the good men or do you men think its only your gender that's entitled to spot n marry a good woman? In the same vein...the notion of a woman with multiple partners to be tagged ashawo ( but a philandering man is a stud)is only a mode of mental slavery and control; coined by men for women to follow so they can never understand their ways as a philandering man. The funniest thing is 80% of African women never stop to think about this but continued to pass it on....my advice is for her to protect herself. At best both genders should be tagged ashawo to curb immorality n not accusing one gender over the other!!! Plssss...you don't like my comment; kindly jump into the nearest lagoon or hug the nearest functioning transformer...Thank you!!!

2 Likes

Re: Counsellor Lutterodt: A Lady Dating 7 People Is Discovering Herself (video) by achimotan(m): 2:14pm On Nov 07, 2019
I thought this character was banned for appearing on TV and Radio

Counsellor Lutterodt Banned from Appearing On Radio and TV As A Counsellor

Controversial Counsellor Cyril George Lutterodt’s loudmouth seems to have finally caught up with him as the Ghana Psychological Council has banned him from holding himself out as a counsellor.

According to the Council, it’s against the law for an individual without the proper qualifications to hold him/herself out as a counsellor, thus Lutterodt is contravening the laws of Ghana by presenting himself as Counsellor Lutterodt.

The Council has thus written to Lutterodt, warning him to stop holding himself out as a counsellor, whilst also warning the media not to take him on any program to give out advice as a counsellor.

“The [Health Professions Regulatory Bodies Act] stipulates in Section 140 that a person who does not have the requisite qualification and who is not registered with the Council but wilfully and falsely uses any name, title or in addition implying a qualification of practice as a psychologist (or counsellor); and practices or professes to practice psychology of which include counselling or receives payment to provide psychological services commits an offence and is punishable by law,” the Registrar of the Council, Dr Dinah Baah-Odoom, said in a letter addressed to Lutterodt.

“Any media house that does this is in contravention of the above-mentioned law, Section 140(c) which states that a person who employs a non-registered practitioner; (e) without being registered under Part IV of the Health Professions Regulatory Bodies Act, 2013 (Act 857); that is not registered with the Council but practices or professes to practice psychology of which include counselling or receives payment to provide psychological services commits an offence and is liable on summary conviction to a fine of not less than two hundred and fifty penalty units and not more than five thousand penalty units or to a term of imprisonment of not more than ten years or both.”. it added.

This ‘ban’ comes after a recent expression of disgust by the Ghana Psychological Council over his comments that any lady with natural hair is depressed.

1 Like

Re: Counsellor Lutterodt: A Lady Dating 7 People Is Discovering Herself (video) by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:16pm On Nov 07, 2019
so far I dey get toto regularly, if she like make she uncover herself, e no concern me.
Re: Counsellor Lutterodt: A Lady Dating 7 People Is Discovering Herself (video) by Champagnegold: 2:26pm On Nov 07, 2019
wat if she just go to brothel she will discover herself best n better
Re: Counsellor Lutterodt: A Lady Dating 7 People Is Discovering Herself (video) by Beverlyjean(f): 2:30pm On Nov 07, 2019
Champagnegold:
wat if she just go to brothel she will discover herself best n better

And faster grin

1 Like

Re: Counsellor Lutterodt: A Lady Dating 7 People Is Discovering Herself (video) by hkidola00(m): 2:32pm On Nov 07, 2019
Tinalex:
Yes its true...it makes her more smarter to choose a better future partner for herself!!! The male idiots bent on exploiting women would think otherwise cos they enjoy their idiotic dominance nature via the stupidity of a naive woman. Why do you think bad men go ahead to marry the so called good (mumu) women while the so called women who have explored end up with the good men or do you men think its only your gender that's entitled to spot n marry a good woman? In the same vein...the notion of a woman with multiple partners to be tagged ashawo ( but a philandering man is a stud)is only a mode of mental slavery and control; coined by men for women to follow so they can never understand their ways as a philandering man. The funniest thing is 80% of African women never stop to think about this but continued to pass it on....my advice is for her to protect herself. At best both genders should be tagged ashawo to curb immorality n not accusing one gender over the other!!! Plssss...you don't like my comment; kindly jump into the nearest lagoon or hug the nearest functioning transformer...Thank you!!!
olosho...

1 Like

Re: Counsellor Lutterodt: A Lady Dating 7 People Is Discovering Herself (video) by Myhusband(m): 2:32pm On Nov 07, 2019
Ghanians are weird
Re: Counsellor Lutterodt: A Lady Dating 7 People Is Discovering Herself (video) by Myhusband(m): 2:42pm On Nov 07, 2019
Tinalex:

you're too naive and this naivety will just make your pussy look extra large by the time they're done on you

my pity is the innocent guy that you will end up with

1 Like

Re: Counsellor Lutterodt: A Lady Dating 7 People Is Discovering Herself (video) by Mursz: 2:44pm On Nov 07, 2019
Discovering herself so that she can get employment at discovery channel abi?

Mumu and nonsense spewing buffoons everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Counsellor Lutterodt: A Lady Dating 7 People Is Discovering Herself (video) by SweetPreeq(m): 2:44pm On Nov 07, 2019
That means a man "soapying" is also discovering himself ba
Re: Counsellor Lutterodt: A Lady Dating 7 People Is Discovering Herself (video) by josh25(m): 3:06pm On Nov 07, 2019
Let her continue to discover hersef..untill her boob's is like slippers and her face looks like my late grandma own.. oma shey..

1 Like

Re: Counsellor Lutterodt: A Lady Dating 7 People Is Discovering Herself (video) by Gabbyayo(m): 3:44pm On Nov 07, 2019
Emmyreal124:
are you from benin
Studied there wink
Re: Counsellor Lutterodt: A Lady Dating 7 People Is Discovering Herself (video) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 07, 2019
Gabbyayo:

Studied there wink
ok
Re: Counsellor Lutterodt: A Lady Dating 7 People Is Discovering Herself (video) by Impregnablefolk: 3:50pm On Nov 07, 2019
Tinalex:
The Holy spirit wil soon convert u!

1 Like

Re: Counsellor Lutterodt: A Lady Dating 7 People Is Discovering Herself (video) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 07, 2019
So she can never discover herself, unless 7 different men are relevant in her life?

Are you saying a lady can never be self-motivated??

7 different incomes grin grin

Thief undecided
Re: Counsellor Lutterodt: A Lady Dating 7 People Is Discovering Herself (video) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 07, 2019
Tinalex:
You can deceive a good man to pay your bride price but you will not be lucky when your past catch up with you...

He who pay the bride price determines the fate of his partner!!

A man and a woman will never be equal in this context!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Counsellor Lutterodt: A Lady Dating 7 People Is Discovering Herself (video) by Legendguru: 5:21pm On Nov 07, 2019
A whorre simple
Re: Counsellor Lutterodt: A Lady Dating 7 People Is Discovering Herself (video) by Pataricatering(f): 8:10pm On Nov 07, 2019
Yes nah - u male hoe’s keep discovering ur selves without any problem but decide to be hypocrites about it when it comes to women - there’s a reason why God gave everybody sexual organs !
Ijaya123:
He is quite right.

Discovering that they are hoes by nature. We have them aplenty on instagram
Re: Counsellor Lutterodt: A Lady Dating 7 People Is Discovering Herself (video) by Pataricatering(f): 8:12pm On Nov 07, 2019
Yes ! A puta - u people think I are the only ones that like sex , abi ? hypocrites
henryobinna:
yes.

she's discovering her true self: a puta grin
Re: Counsellor Lutterodt: A Lady Dating 7 People Is Discovering Herself (video) by Inspire01: 8:36pm On Nov 07, 2019
Gabbyayo:
Lol discovering her potential to be at Igbague or Oluku grin grin
Guy man e b like say na Benin u dey stay

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counsellor Lutterodt: A Lady Dating 7 People Is Discovering Herself (video) by Petmax: 9:37pm On Nov 07, 2019
Discovering herself to the nearest bus stop grin grin

... I sell cheap and affordable data for all network
Re: Counsellor Lutterodt: A Lady Dating 7 People Is Discovering Herself (video) by AmazonCinthia: 12:44am On Nov 08, 2019
Not good idea

AmazonCinthia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Counsellor Lutterodt: A Lady Dating 7 People Is Discovering Herself (video) by Ijaya123: 7:53am On Nov 08, 2019
Pataricatering:
Yes nah - u male hoe’s keep discovering ur selves without any problem but decide to be hypocrites about it when it comes to women - there’s a reason why God gave everybody sexual organs !

Yes you're right. I can tell you how many body I've discovered along the line but can you honestly tell about yours?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Want To Have Or Maintain A Relationship Without Sex? Follow This Steps. / Reno Omokri: A Man That Sends ‘Urgent 2k’ To A Lady Who Has iPhone 12 Isn't Wise / The Hot Romance That Almost Killed Me In Delta...must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.