Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,003 members, 7,814,418 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

This Lady Must Be The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (Picture) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Lady Must Be The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (Picture) (7922 Views)

Abroad Picture Vs Nigeria Picture Same Phone / Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria / Yetunde Barnabas: Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Stuns In Birthday Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Lady Must Be The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (Picture) by marvelck: 11:45am On Nov 07, 2019
This lady must be the most beautiful girl in Nigeria, as she shares this stunning picture to celebrate her birthday on Facebook

The girl is soo beautiful

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Lady Must Be The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (Picture) by viyon02: 11:53am On Nov 07, 2019
The real beauty of a woman is in her content of her character

6 Likes

Re: This Lady Must Be The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (Picture) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:38pm On Nov 07, 2019
wink tongue
Dat her mouth will be good in ..........

1 Like

Re: This Lady Must Be The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (Picture) by djoe21(m): 1:15pm On Nov 07, 2019
It is either you are related to that lady, married to her or crushing on her because I can't seem to find the 'most' in her beauty. undecided

By the way, there's nothing like most beautiful girl. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

16 Likes

Re: This Lady Must Be The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (Picture) by otunbalamba: 1:24pm On Nov 07, 2019
cheesy see those boobs tongue yummy
Re: This Lady Must Be The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (Picture) by stamapro(m): 1:38pm On Nov 07, 2019
Happy birthday to you
Re: This Lady Must Be The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (Picture) by Johpenson: 1:42pm On Nov 07, 2019
See More Pictures Of The Girl Here - https:///wgJ0yEEBn5
Re: This Lady Must Be The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (Picture) by YorubaPrince: 1:59pm On Nov 07, 2019
otunbalamba:
cheesy see those boobs tongue yummy

What boobs? You dey alright sha? angry

1 Like

Re: This Lady Must Be The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (Picture) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 07, 2019
Holy shrapppp is that a moth.. Looks like an hyena

1 Like

Re: This Lady Must Be The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (Picture) by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 3:17pm On Nov 07, 2019
pfft I'm way finer than that 0knm can testify
Re: This Lady Must Be The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (Picture) by MDBrand: 3:30pm On Nov 07, 2019
Just tell us she's your Girlfriend or Crush
Re: This Lady Must Be The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (Picture) by DAramis: 3:33pm On Nov 07, 2019
MDBrand:
Just tell us she's your Girlfriend or Crush
Crushing on person wife shocked, God forbid bad thing jare undecided
Re: This Lady Must Be The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (Picture) by DAramis: 3:33pm On Nov 07, 2019
There are millions of girls to crush on OP. Free person wife abeg.
Re: This Lady Must Be The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (Picture) by Pusyiter(m): 3:46pm On Nov 07, 2019
Lazy youth angry
Re: This Lady Must Be The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (Picture) by Threebear(m): 3:56pm On Nov 07, 2019
You sha want Nairalanders to rip this girl apart .

Yes , she's pretty , but the most beautiful girl in Nigeria grin ?

You must either be Stephen wonder blind or Helen Keller dumb . cool
Re: This Lady Must Be The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (Picture) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 07, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
pfft I'm way finer than that 0knm can testify
which testify? Taxify ni.
Re: This Lady Must Be The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (Picture) by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 4:03pm On Nov 07, 2019
You’re jus jealous can your babe ever fine pass me
0KNM:
which testify? Taxify ni.
Re: This Lady Must Be The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (Picture) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 07, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
You’re jus jealous can your babe ever fine pass me
you are not fine. With your moustache cheesy : even sef ordinary khiaa fine pass you
Re: This Lady Must Be The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (Picture) by fountainJay: 4:42pm On Nov 07, 2019
Meggy!!!

I know her personally, she's most BEAUTIFUL on the inside

She's a true QUEEN
Re: This Lady Must Be The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (Picture) by Blogfarms: 5:14pm On Nov 07, 2019
So we should do beauty contest based on what we can't see?
viyon02:
The real beauty of a woman is in her content of her character
Re: This Lady Must Be The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (Picture) by Blogfarms: 5:15pm On Nov 07, 2019
You never see my babe....
marvelck:
This lady must be the beautiful girl in Nigeria, as she shares this stunning picture to celebrate her birthday on Facebook

Re: This Lady Must Be The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (Picture) by ChidoskiBOZ(m): 5:34pm On Nov 07, 2019
Who is dis one....someone dat is not even as beautiful as ma sister
Re: This Lady Must Be The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (Picture) by thinksquad(m): 5:41pm On Nov 07, 2019
cheesy na so
Re: This Lady Must Be The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (Picture) by chigoziri2403(m): 7:31pm On Nov 07, 2019
I don't rate girls who make up
Re: This Lady Must Be The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (Picture) by viyon02: 9:26pm On Nov 07, 2019
[quote author=Blogfarms post=83826506]So we should do beauty contest based on what we can't see? [/quote you can see it my dear, only if you can sense it.
Re: This Lady Must Be The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (Picture) by chubinwa(m): 9:58pm On Nov 07, 2019
Am not seeing the beauty o. she is no where close to top 1m of beautiful girls in this we country
Re: This Lady Must Be The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (Picture) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 07, 2019
marvelck:
This lady must be the most beautiful girl in Nigeria, as she shares this stunning picture to celebrate her birthday on Facebook

No she's not. undecided

1 Like

Re: This Lady Must Be The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (Picture) by ABCthings: 3:00am On Nov 08, 2019
marvelck:

Op, this is what you call beauty? Did you live with old women all your life? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Checkout These Cool Photos Of Rich Kids N How They Intimidate Others On Snapchat / Picture Of The Day Karen Igho Stunning In Seductive Pink Top / Meet Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo's Beautiful Daughter (photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.