Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,561 members, 7,861,657 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:19 PM

Appeal Court Fixes Date To Hear Abba's Suit Against Ganduje - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appeal Court Fixes Date To Hear Abba's Suit Against Ganduje (8483 Views)

Kano Anti-Corruption Agency Files Fresh Charges Against Ganduje / Jafar Arrives In Kano To Meet Lawmakers Over Bribery Allegation Against Ganduje / Video: Kano Youths Defies Police Order, Protest Against Ganduje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appeal Court Fixes Date To Hear Abba's Suit Against Ganduje by LOWLIFER: 4:19am On Nov 08, 2019
can there be a miracle here??
Hard to conceive in my mind
Re: Appeal Court Fixes Date To Hear Abba's Suit Against Ganduje by BabangidaHamza(m): 8:26am On Nov 08, 2019
Passionate888:
Another potential 'denoted' and 'CHIP WHIP' candidate spotted.
whatever, please show me evidences that the election was violent, if u don't have remain silent and stop grunting like a wild pig
Re: Appeal Court Fixes Date To Hear Abba's Suit Against Ganduje by Passionate888: 8:29am On Nov 08, 2019
BabangidaHamza:
whatever, please show me evidences that the election was violent, if u don't have remain silent and stop grunting like a wild pig
I should show you evidence that the Kano state rerun election was violent? Ab oki try change
Re: Appeal Court Fixes Date To Hear Abba's Suit Against Ganduje by BabangidaHamza(m): 8:51am On Nov 08, 2019
Passionate888:
I should show you evidence that the Kano state rerun election was violent? Ab oki try change
Stupid idiotic hippo that was not even in kano but you are trying to insinuate what never happen... Dan kutumar uba shege barayin yara
Re: Appeal Court Fixes Date To Hear Abba's Suit Against Ganduje by Passionate888: 10:47am On Nov 08, 2019
BabangidaHamza:
Stupid idiotic hippo that was not even in kano but you are trying to insinuate what never happen... Dan kutumar uba shege barayin yara
dan kutumar uba shege barayin yara back at you.
Re: Appeal Court Fixes Date To Hear Abba's Suit Against Ganduje by Smalldick123(m): 12:10pm On Nov 10, 2019
GOOD patiently waiting

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC To Sanction Members Behind Campaign Of Calumny Over Convention’ / Atedo Peterside Knocks Out Soludo / I Changed My Mind After Watching Buhari's Documentary On AIT.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.