Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Man Captured A Lady's Phone Packed With Rubber Band In Ibadan (Photos) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Man Captured A Lady's Phone Packed With Rubber Band In Ibadan (Photos) (51604 Views)

Infinix Says New HOT 8 Packed With Maximum Entertainment / Phone Being Charged For Long & Left Unattended Explodes, Captured On CCTV / Tecno Newly Released Smartphone Packed With 5000mah Battery And Face ID (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Captured A Lady's Phone Packed With Rubber Band In Ibadan (Photos) by kolafolabi(m): 8:04am On Nov 08, 2019
HerCuteness:
I also packed mine.Kini big deal

And use it to access Nairaland right
Re: Man Captured A Lady's Phone Packed With Rubber Band In Ibadan (Photos) by seekier(m): 8:05am On Nov 08, 2019
nairafamedotcom:
Man captured a Lady on motorcycle at Iyaganku, Ibadan with her phone packed with rubber band to hold it together for longer life span.

See Photos Below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/11/joblessness-man-captured-lady-phone.html

If she is wielding that jeep steering phone like this will never belong to her. All fingers are not equal pls
Re: Man Captured A Lady's Phone Packed With Rubber Band In Ibadan (Photos) by actualization: 8:05am On Nov 08, 2019
Mr Seun....this is not a front page news....

5 Likes

Re: Man Captured A Lady's Phone Packed With Rubber Band In Ibadan (Photos) by donprinyo(m): 8:05am On Nov 08, 2019
Early morning like so news don finish?
Re: Man Captured A Lady's Phone Packed With Rubber Band In Ibadan (Photos) by etibaba(m): 8:07am On Nov 08, 2019
So what did he gain after snapping her.
Re: Man Captured A Lady's Phone Packed With Rubber Band In Ibadan (Photos) by AMOSCO2010(m): 8:07am On Nov 08, 2019
Wetin concern you
Re: Man Captured A Lady's Phone Packed With Rubber Band In Ibadan (Photos) by olisaEze(m): 8:08am On Nov 08, 2019
Some guys can act like homo sha! So u see that well shaped body and all u could think of snapping was her phone? Alarm dey blo, who wan folo u laff dis morning sef? angry

Re: Man Captured A Lady's Phone Packed With Rubber Band In Ibadan (Photos) by mozona(m): 8:08am On Nov 08, 2019
thay guy na amebo...

wetin concern am
Re: Man Captured A Lady's Phone Packed With Rubber Band In Ibadan (Photos) by ejosiah1(m): 8:09am On Nov 08, 2019
what's the big deal. nonsense post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Captured A Lady's Phone Packed With Rubber Band In Ibadan (Photos) by gordonsmat(m): 8:10am On Nov 08, 2019
I tire oooo. Kini big deal?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Captured A Lady's Phone Packed With Rubber Band In Ibadan (Photos) by Badonasty(m): 8:10am On Nov 08, 2019
nairafamedotcom:
Man captured a Lady on motorcycle at Iyaganku, Ibadan with her phone packed with rubber band to hold it together for longer life span.

See Photos Below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/11/joblessness-man-captured-lady-phone.html

nairaland as really fallen abeg ...so this is news too
Re: Man Captured A Lady's Phone Packed With Rubber Band In Ibadan (Photos) by rockstar27(m): 8:10am On Nov 08, 2019
you're senseless for posting this. what is the big deal in that or is it new to u? stupid jobless human being
Re: Man Captured A Lady's Phone Packed With Rubber Band In Ibadan (Photos) by barinedan(m): 8:10am On Nov 08, 2019
What Is His Business With That? Since The Girl Has Decided Not To Spread Her Legs In Order To Get New Phone Let Her Be. She Is A Disciplined Type

2 Likes

Re: Man Captured A Lady's Phone Packed With Rubber Band In Ibadan (Photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 8:11am On Nov 08, 2019
mcmbonu:
Is this photographer Jobless? Hit LIKE If you agree with me
U go old
Re: Man Captured A Lady's Phone Packed With Rubber Band In Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 08, 2019
Elastic bands are supposed to stop things from slipping out of your pocket. Supposed. Not sure if it works

Sometimes part of your phone is broken and there is no spare, so you use something to tie it together. I have a ups with a broken fuse holder at home. No way to fix or replace, so I eventually used cable ties to hold the fuse in place

This rubbish post is another reason why social media needs to be regulated. Some fool will make a video of you minding your business and post it to the net. My son came home from school saying he had been given an assignment to make a personal video and send it to his teacher. And the teacher gave a Gmail address. I was at the school the next day to find out exactly what was going on.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Captured A Lady's Phone Packed With Rubber Band In Ibadan (Photos) by kay29000(m): 8:12am On Nov 08, 2019
When someone sues you guys you will learn. Why will you take someone's picture without her consent and then post it on the internet for millions to see

2 Likes

Re: Man Captured A Lady's Phone Packed With Rubber Band In Ibadan (Photos) by Jahskid24(m): 8:12am On Nov 08, 2019
and how is this one news again na

lazy youths everywhere
Re: Man Captured A Lady's Phone Packed With Rubber Band In Ibadan (Photos) by Theomarvelus(m): 8:12am On Nov 08, 2019
imagine how future will be in Nigeria for people using ultra wide mode to view what's under the skirt
Re: Man Captured A Lady's Phone Packed With Rubber Band In Ibadan (Photos) by Godsonkemz(m): 8:13am On Nov 08, 2019
Am surprised that Nairaland team allowed this trash to appear on front-page. I detests market and beer parlor gossips like this one.

4 Likes

Re: Man Captured A Lady's Phone Packed With Rubber Band In Ibadan (Photos) by buzorcharles(m): 8:13am On Nov 08, 2019
lemme go and sleep. can see there is no news for now

1 Like

Re: Man Captured A Lady's Phone Packed With Rubber Band In Ibadan (Photos) by Kyrios1: 8:14am On Nov 08, 2019
It's her life, it's her phone. This is totally unnecessary

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Captured A Lady's Phone Packed With Rubber Band In Ibadan (Photos) by DameB(f): 8:14am On Nov 08, 2019
Abeg it's normal. Don't phone-shame her.
If you know the problems and responsibilities on some people ehn you'd know that phones are the least of their worries
Re: Man Captured A Lady's Phone Packed With Rubber Band In Ibadan (Photos) by joggler(m): 8:15am On Nov 08, 2019
I wonder how this is news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Captured A Lady's Phone Packed With Rubber Band In Ibadan (Photos) by wolebest: 8:16am On Nov 08, 2019
What's the big deal about the rubber band and phone........just mind your business.
Re: Man Captured A Lady's Phone Packed With Rubber Band In Ibadan (Photos) by toprealman: 8:18am On Nov 08, 2019
Ibadan people and low self esteem be like Zuma and meme. Oga photographer, how is this your problem

1 Like

Re: Man Captured A Lady's Phone Packed With Rubber Band In Ibadan (Photos) by moorevic(m): 8:18am On Nov 08, 2019
THis op is stupid fellow. How is this important.

1 Like

Re: Man Captured A Lady's Phone Packed With Rubber Band In Ibadan (Photos) by divoteeomoope: 8:21am On Nov 08, 2019
Wetin concern us
Re: Man Captured A Lady's Phone Packed With Rubber Band In Ibadan (Photos) by deebrain(m): 8:28am On Nov 08, 2019
Oga. Mind your damn business.

1 Like

Re: Man Captured A Lady's Phone Packed With Rubber Band In Ibadan (Photos) by Dearlord(m): 8:28am On Nov 08, 2019
People like OP I call them BUSH MEN

1 Like

Re: Man Captured A Lady's Phone Packed With Rubber Band In Ibadan (Photos) by hardyzah: 8:29am On Nov 08, 2019
Is this a news
That person self no get work o
She used the rubber band to hold money with the phone............na wa o

1 Like

Re: Man Captured A Lady's Phone Packed With Rubber Band In Ibadan (Photos) by Horlami4u(m): 8:30am On Nov 08, 2019
The person wey take d pic is part of Nigeria problem

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire / See The Airtime MTN Sent To A Nairalander / Shocking: Iphone 7 Already Has A Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.