Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,653 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Man Captured A Lady's Phone Packed With Rubber Band In Ibadan (Photos) - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Man Captured A Lady's Phone Packed With Rubber Band In Ibadan (Photos) (51607 Views)

Infinix Says New HOT 8 Packed With Maximum Entertainment / Phone Being Charged For Long & Left Unattended Explodes, Captured On CCTV / Tecno Newly Released Smartphone Packed With 5000mah Battery And Face ID (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Captured A Lady's Phone Packed With Rubber Band In Ibadan (Photos) by GMbuharii: 8:31am On Nov 08, 2019
It ain't a new thing to coneheaded structures nah! You better watch out before someone mine ya head for December grin
lzaa immhotep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Captured A Lady's Phone Packed With Rubber Band In Ibadan (Photos) by Marvieduke(f): 8:34am On Nov 08, 2019
Who ever snapped this picture has no job, because if that person has a job he won't be doing amebo on a lady's phone
Re: Man Captured A Lady's Phone Packed With Rubber Band In Ibadan (Photos) by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 8:36am On Nov 08, 2019
ahnie:
The lion inscribed on the shirt of the person that sat at the middle of the bike z roaring at the rubber band tied phone.

I had to read this text 3 times before I could get it.

Nice one grin
Re: Man Captured A Lady's Phone Packed With Rubber Band In Ibadan (Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:36am On Nov 08, 2019
To get rich boyfriend these days no easy

buhari regime has humbled alot of upcoming men with hard times
Re: Man Captured A Lady's Phone Packed With Rubber Band In Ibadan (Photos) by CandidSeeker(m): 8:37am On Nov 08, 2019
The lady is busy pursuing her vision for the day...

Interestingly, she may be100 times richer than the shallow photographer!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Captured A Lady's Phone Packed With Rubber Band In Ibadan (Photos) by Awaja(m): 8:40am On Nov 08, 2019
She’s proud of what she’ve got for now rather than spreading her legs every corner like virus
Re: Man Captured A Lady's Phone Packed With Rubber Band In Ibadan (Photos) by aspabay(m): 8:41am On Nov 08, 2019
If I see that lady. I am buying her a new phone
Re: Man Captured A Lady's Phone Packed With Rubber Band In Ibadan (Photos) by umarshehu58(m): 8:42am On Nov 08, 2019
Should this suppose to be news? I also have one with rubber band. What is the big deal
Re: Man Captured A Lady's Phone Packed With Rubber Band In Ibadan (Photos) by daddio(m): 8:46am On Nov 08, 2019
nairafamedotcom:
Man captured a Lady on motorcycle at Iyaganku, Ibadan with her phone packed with rubber band to hold it together for longer life span.

See Photos Below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/11/joblessness-man-captured-lady-phone.html

MAN OR A LAZY MAN/YOUTH WHO WON'T MIND HIS BUSINESS. THAT SHE'S USING THAT PHONE DOES'T MEAN SHE CAN'T AFFORD A PHONE BETTER THAN THAT.
AND HOW COULD THIS GET TO THE FRONT PAGE SELF?

I'M SUSPECTING A LAZY MOD AT WORK

Re: Man Captured A Lady's Phone Packed With Rubber Band In Ibadan (Photos) by Spectrum22: 8:49am On Nov 08, 2019
That phone still has a long way to go so why not mind your freaking business.
Re: Man Captured A Lady's Phone Packed With Rubber Band In Ibadan (Photos) by lati616: 8:52am On Nov 08, 2019
This is childish stupid man
Re: Man Captured A Lady's Phone Packed With Rubber Band In Ibadan (Photos) by aydought: 8:57am On Nov 08, 2019
Only a person who is disillusioned will be so particular about capturing images like this and make noise about it. A good name is better than silver or gold. Is it a crime for her to live within her income? If she is sleeping around with men or stealing from people, then will you be happy with it? Gerrarar here!!!!! and stop posting rubbish to encourage crime in our society.

nairafamedotcom:
WATCH VIDEO ==> HERE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Captured A Lady's Phone Packed With Rubber Band In Ibadan (Photos) by seunzee(m): 8:58am On Nov 08, 2019
Wetin concern u self for the matter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Captured A Lady's Phone Packed With Rubber Band In Ibadan (Photos) by Vado(m): 8:58am On Nov 08, 2019
Don't be surprised she has a nice phone in her bag. This photographer is a cloudy chaser. Must have had a terrible childhood.
Re: Man Captured A Lady's Phone Packed With Rubber Band In Ibadan (Photos) by seunzee(m): 8:59am On Nov 08, 2019
I wonder o
Re: Man Captured A Lady's Phone Packed With Rubber Band In Ibadan (Photos) by ATTemi: 9:00am On Nov 08, 2019
What I am interested in is why the man should sit inside while the lady sits outside. This is common sight in the west.
Re: Man Captured A Lady's Phone Packed With Rubber Band In Ibadan (Photos) by ridbell01(m): 9:03am On Nov 08, 2019
Team i cant date a broke guy
Re: Man Captured A Lady's Phone Packed With Rubber Band In Ibadan (Photos) by francisisking: 9:06am On Nov 08, 2019
blogging has gone to the dogs... instead of you to use it to pass info, you are using it to gossip
Re: Man Captured A Lady's Phone Packed With Rubber Band In Ibadan (Photos) by yashau(m): 9:13am On Nov 08, 2019
HerCuteness:
I also packed mine.Kini big deal
you spoked my mind jaare smh

1 Like

Re: Man Captured A Lady's Phone Packed With Rubber Band In Ibadan (Photos) by XchUskY4u(m): 9:13am On Nov 08, 2019
I do say that the ONLY secret/key to LONGEVITY IS SIMPLY**MINDING ONES BUSINESS
Re: Man Captured A Lady's Phone Packed With Rubber Band In Ibadan (Photos) by lovchalice(f): 9:13am On Nov 08, 2019
If you know you have ever use rubber band on your phone, please gather here for a selfie. Oga poster included. Mtcheeew
Re: Man Captured A Lady's Phone Packed With Rubber Band In Ibadan (Photos) by motionarena: 9:15am On Nov 08, 2019
I don't know is more stewpid the guy who snapped the photo or the mumu mod who brought this to fp

1 Like

Re: Man Captured A Lady's Phone Packed With Rubber Band In Ibadan (Photos) by Lordbricks(m): 9:17am On Nov 08, 2019
You no go mind your business..
Re: Man Captured A Lady's Phone Packed With Rubber Band In Ibadan (Photos) by Emmahunk(m): 9:25am On Nov 08, 2019
You could have added value to her life by buying her a new one.
Learn how to lift people's lives and stop looking for even the least ways to rub mud on them.
Re: Man Captured A Lady's Phone Packed With Rubber Band In Ibadan (Photos) by BotherMleeper(m): 9:34am On Nov 08, 2019
Truly, truly NL cannot sink any lower..

How is this news?!

1 Like

Re: Man Captured A Lady's Phone Packed With Rubber Band In Ibadan (Photos) by Jude4Jesus: 9:34am On Nov 08, 2019
Big respect to the lady, and and shame on the man if his intention of snapping her is not pure, be contented with what you have, many of her mates have died or used as exchange for Benz, because they want iPhone. The is time for everything, just do your work they will come

nairafamedotcom:
Man captured a Lady on motorcycle at Iyaganku, Ibadan with her phone packed with rubber band to hold it together for longer life span.

See Photos Below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/11/joblessness-man-captured-lady-phone.html

Re: Man Captured A Lady's Phone Packed With Rubber Band In Ibadan (Photos) by Thomasogwuche(m): 9:35am On Nov 08, 2019
The op and person snapping is foolish and jobless. Intruding someone else's privacy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Captured A Lady's Phone Packed With Rubber Band In Ibadan (Photos) by Dechymmytv(f): 9:36am On Nov 08, 2019
ahnie:
The lion inscribed on the shirt of the person that sat at the middle of the bike z roaring at the rubber band tied phone.

Re: Man Captured A Lady's Phone Packed With Rubber Band In Ibadan (Photos) by Sandony(f): 9:45am On Nov 08, 2019
[quote author=nairafamedotcom post=83821736]Man captured a Lady on motorcycle at Iyaganku, Ibadan with her phone packed with rubber band to hold it together for longer life span.

See Photos Below
Ehn so what's the big deal here ni...amebo people everywhere!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Captured A Lady's Phone Packed With Rubber Band In Ibadan (Photos) by themanderon: 9:48am On Nov 08, 2019
Nigerians have so much time for frivolities. How is this news? Why can't the man face his front?
Re: Man Captured A Lady's Phone Packed With Rubber Band In Ibadan (Photos) by luluosas(m): 9:49am On Nov 08, 2019
Nairaland has become children's play ground. What a pity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire / See The Airtime MTN Sent To A Nairalander / Shocking: Iphone 7 Already Has A Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.