Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,908 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari (54530 Views)

Sack Of Osinbajo's Aides: Buhari Was Right After All - By Yunana Dungs / Presidency Confirms Sacking Of Osinbajo’s Aides / Sack Of Osinbajo’s Aides Causes Tension In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by qanda: 4:57pm On Nov 07, 2019
MelesZenawi:
95% Yorubas on the list

Vice president is not really different from Buhari on championing his ethnic course

Look at the list of aides to vice president of a country dominated by one ethnic group

So both him and his master are birds of same feathers

So from today if you blaming buhari from sidelining other , Osibanjo is also doing the same

He promotes his own oligarchy.

What a country...
How did you arrive at your numbers? Do you understand mathematics. I was going to overlook your comment, but for the individuals you will mislead with your careless statement.

Above list is made up of 33 names. If I'd determine tribe by names, there are 15 Non-Yorubas, which gives you 45% Non-Yorubas.

I am not sure you can match that statistics if you get to a position of authority.

Don't be too quick to display your ignorance next time.

Cheers.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by Mokason28: 4:58pm On Nov 07, 2019
West2019:
Yoruba's are in trouble
Serious trouble and the sad part is that they are not even aware...

2 Likes

Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by delpee(f): 5:00pm On Nov 07, 2019
somalianprince:
Almost 90% yorubas. This VP didn't apply national character. His office doesn't belong to yorubas but Nigerians.

Are we looking at the same list? Wondering how you arrived at 90%.
Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by Eteka1(m): 5:00pm On Nov 07, 2019
Arubajagz:
So Daily Trust is now the office of the SGF that sends out official memo on behalf of the presidency abi grin grin grin
The Office of the SGF has said its not true but some folks will rather believe rumour.
Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by statusquoante: 5:00pm On Nov 07, 2019
But most of Buhari's aides are core northerners too nah... embarassed

So why the hullabaloo from piggiiddiooots
Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by meetmeonline: 5:00pm On Nov 07, 2019
MelesZenawi:
95% Yorubas on the list

Vice president is not really different from Buhari on championing his ethnic course

Look at the list of aides to vice president of a country dominated by one ethnic group

So from today if you blaming buhari from sidelining other , Osibanjo is also doing the same

What a country...

...you really don't know what you are writing, is 17 to 33 95%....go back and collect your school fees for mathematics.

3 Likes

Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by sonature1: 5:00pm On Nov 07, 2019
plaindealer:

It doesn't matter what the news and the story is about, all Igbos see is tribalism, bigotry and bitterness... You people no dey taya sha..

Uncle, that guy has a point.

He's the vice president of Nigeria...not the governor of Osun State.

This country is not ready to blend yet.

6 Likes

Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by West2019(m): 5:00pm On Nov 07, 2019
Mokason28:

Serious trouble and the sad part is that they are not even aware...
I'm telling u.

5 Likes

Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by Bobbyfreshh(m): 5:01pm On Nov 07, 2019
plaindealer:

Who is wike and what's my business with him or her?

What's this got to do with the topic and you swallowing fake nonsense. Abeg get sense

Lol this one is pained

6 Likes

Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 07, 2019
meetmeonline:

...you really don't know what you are writing, is 17 to 35 95%....go back and collect your school fees for mathematics.

Story.

He has been exposed.
He is tribalistc.

6 Likes

Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by Aiyk2333: 5:03pm On Nov 07, 2019
garfield1:

Are you ok? You mean 95% southerners ? Out of the 35 alleged names,only 16 are yorubas and thats not even up to 50%.watch your comments
u can't even count all because ur blinded by sentiments, about 19 Yorubas are there

5 Likes

Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by johnpablo541(m): 5:03pm On Nov 07, 2019
BlackfireX:
Osinbajo na tribalist man o...

Not a single Igbo man , only Yoruba.

Ahhhhhhhhh. Ogbenu tan.

So Nkechi and Tochi are Yoruba names or am i looking at a different list
Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by grandstar(m): 5:04pm On Nov 07, 2019
garfield1:

Are you ok? You mean 95% southerners ? Out of the 35 alleged names,only 16 are yorubas and thats not even up to 50%.watch your comments

he's from Ethiopia.

2 Likes

Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 07, 2019
Aiyk2333:

u can't even count all because ur blinded by sentiments, about 19 Yorubas are there

Leave that young man.

The list is clear and for all to see the real pastor Osibanjo

3 Likes

Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by Dotng: 5:07pm On Nov 07, 2019
MelesZenawi:
95% Yorubas on the list

What a country...

Your bigotry has driven you to propaganda. Your type can never be able to make meaningful contribution because of your bias.
Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by Anago0147: 5:07pm On Nov 07, 2019
somalianprince:
Almost 90% yorubas. This VP didn't apply national character. His office doesn't belong to yorubas but Nigerians.
. Get the fuq outta here

2 Likes

Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by olayi1992: 5:07pm On Nov 07, 2019
writetopoker:
I don't feel sorry for Osinbanjo, he is a typical Yoruba man, either they are cowards or betrayals. in Osinbanjo's case he is both
explain further with proofs
Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by johnpablo541(m): 5:07pm On Nov 07, 2019
Aiyk2333:

I think about 15 names are yoruba there. One name appeared twice.
Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by galadima77(m): 5:08pm On Nov 07, 2019
None of my relatives is on that list why? And I should feel sad for who again?

1 Like

Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by Omoslim26: 5:08pm On Nov 07, 2019
MelesZenawi:

But when daily trust wrote that Wike demolished mosque, you agreed.

So na the same newspaper so is real.

Osibanjo no try...see names

Same thing we accuse buhari of.

To be sincere tribalism has always been there from the foundation of this Union
Zic Awo Tafawa etc this guys were tribalistic in their on way they were more interested in looking out for their own people
but they were able to manage each other
it's a shame dat this generation of country men can't manage themselves and just create something to bind them together

this Union is programmed to fail with the hate and disregard we have towards one another

1 Like

Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by BlackfireX: 5:09pm On Nov 07, 2019
johnpablo541:

So Nkechi and Tochi are Yoruba names or am i looking that different list

That just expose his bigotry, I am glad our able president scrap them all.

3 Likes

Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by ojokolax: 5:09pm On Nov 07, 2019
who'd help this blind man identify the tribes of persons no 2,5,6,7,8,10,13,15,18,22,24,29,31,32,33 on the list

BlackfireX:
Osinbajo na tribalist man o...

Not a single Igbo man , only Yoruba.

Ahhhhhhhhh. Ogbenu tan.

1 Like

Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by somalianprince: 5:12pm On Nov 07, 2019
[s]
Anago0147:
. Get the fuq outta here
[/s]

Cursed frustrated abakaleke miscreant.

Ebonyi = almajiri-igbos

2 Likes

Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by saaron(m): 5:13pm On Nov 07, 2019
1StopRudeness:

What is the usefulness of not resigning?? Just to show they can’t frustrate him or what??
They are already humiliating him and they ain’t hiding it...how can a whole vice president not have power over his own team....that’s the height of disgrace and to show how powerless he is...
The best his to resign.... and raise the greatest propaganda ever...join a new party with a strong opponent like atiku’s alast running mate or a lady Vice President... already he has some sympathy on his side...

Osinbajo has outlived his usefulness to this present Fulani government....he should know he was a pawn..but he can chart a new destiny for himself and not just go down as a humiliated Vice President...
Osinbajo's travail is all about 2023 presidential election. Nothing more nothing less. Fulani cabals in the Villa know it. They know Osinbajo, a Southerner stands a perfect chance to stand and win presidential elections after Buhari's northern tenue and they don't like it. Infact the hate it.

We must have it at the back of our minds that Fulani cabals in Aso Rock have no intention of handing over power back to Southern Nigeria. Which is why they have been unleashing their minions to test the water and make nonsense of Tenure rotation between north and south to see how Nigerians will react to it.
Having sensed that Nigerians are more favorable to North handing over power to the South, they have turned to plan B - Osinbajo.
Getting rid of Osinbajo now will make their situation very easy. All they will do is bring in a political novice with no influence or political structure as the new vice president. Someone with no cloud to contest 2023 presidential elections.
With Osinbajo there, the cabals 2023 political calculation will be in serious threat because Osinbajo has gathered some political influence given his capasity as vice president for 8 years - a good credential for anyone to contest presidential election.

I'm not an Osinbajo supporter, neither am I supporting his possible 2023 presidential ambition considering the fact that it's the turn of South East. However, anything that will scatter fulani cabals diabolic political plans is fine by me. Hence why I don't want Osinbajo to resign. Only him can scatter Aso Villa cabals. That's why his presence there is crucial. Even if it means sitting in the office all day doing nothing is a goal. That way the cabals will be forced to do something stupid that will eventually consume them.

2 Likes

Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by Omoslim26: 5:14pm On Nov 07, 2019
Mokason28:
grin
The happiest moment in this 8yrs Buhari tenure will be when Osinbajo is finally kicked out or forced to resign and replaced with another Muslim Muslim ticket... grin grin grin
However Osinbajo don’t worry you are a coward and ur aids will be replaced with Hausa Fulani trust me dey are more competent in politics than ur Afonja brothers you surrounded ursef with...
I hope Daddy G.O Adaboye and Tinubu are watching and seeing the mess you are in grin grin grin

��� only one like for this your mumu post very disappointing
quit bigotry you suck like hell at it
Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 07, 2019
Eteka1:
The Office of the SGF has said its not true but some folks will rather believe rumour.
same office that made us believed Aisha is having a good time in asorock till a video was leaked?

3 Likes

Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 07, 2019
Omoslim26:

To be sincere tribalism has always been there from the foundation of this Union
Zic Awo Tafawa etc this guys were tribalistic in their on way they were more interested in looking out for their own people
but they were able to manage each other
it's a shame dat this generation of country men can't manage themselves and just create something to bind them together

this Union is programmed to fail with the hate and disregard we have towards one another
Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 07, 2019
saaron:
Osinbajo's travail is all about 2023 presidential election. Nothing more nothing less. Fulani cabals in the Villa know it. They know Osinbajo, a Southerner stands a perfect chance to stand and win presidential elections after Buhari's northern tenue and they don't like it. Infact the hate it.

We must have it at the back of our minds that Fulani cabals in Aso Rock have no intention of handing over power back to Southern Nigeria. Which is why they have been unleashing their minions to test the water and make nonsense of Tenure rotation between north and south to see how Nigerians will react to it.
Having sensed that Nigerians are more favorable to North handing over power to the South, they have turned to plan B - Osinbajo.
Getting rid of Osinbajo now will make their situation very easy. All they will do is bring in a political novice with no influence or political structure as the new vice president. Someone with no cloud to contest 2023 presidential elections.
With Osinbajo there, the cabals 2023 political calculation will be in serious threat because Osinbajo has gathered some political influence given his capasity as vice president for 8 years - a good credential for anyone to contest presidential election.

which part of Nigeria want power to return south?
even some Southerners prefer Power to remain North

1 Like

Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by yommen: 5:17pm On Nov 07, 2019
qanda:

How did you arrive at your numbers? Do you understand mathematics. I was going to overlook your comment, but for the individuals you will mislead with your careless statement.

Above list is made up of 33 names. If I'd determine tribe by names, there are 15 Non-Yorubas, which gives you 45% Non-Yorubas.

I am not sure you can match that statistics if you get to a position of authority. I can see Tochi Nwachukwu, Ilsa Essien, Nkechi Chukwuemeka, Hallima Bawa, Forri Samson Banu, along about 10 others. The day we do away with tribalistic thinking in the country as the masses, the day we begin to ha a voice against the enemy. By the way, Jonathan sorounded himself with people of SS and SE and Heaven did not fall. Get sense!

Don't be too quick to display your ignorance next time.

Cheers.

Seriously!!! In this country, until Igbos begin to return to their lockers, ask themselves questions, tell themselves the truth and plan strategically instead of making noise all over the place, they'll continue to be second class citizens in a country that owes them so much. They only saw Yorubas,

2 Likes

Re: Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari by lazarusokafor90(m): 5:19pm On Nov 07, 2019
okefrancis:
This is just a fake news so disregard it
Then why is it all over the papers?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today / Osinbajo Leads Dignitaries Visit Buhari’s Elder Sister In Katsina. Photos / Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.