Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,394 members, 7,861,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:25 AM

Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) (134360 Views)

Bose Ogulu: Burna Boy Brings His Mom On Stage As Fans Celebrate Her Birthday / Samuel Ogulu's Birthday: Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother Celebrates Her Husband / Bose Ogulu: Burna Boy’s Mother Organised A 29th Birthday Surprise For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) by oochi123(f): 10:16pm On Nov 07, 2019
Awwwwww
Re: Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) by medolab90(m): 10:16pm On Nov 07, 2019
Iamsammy:
did u know Burna boy father na fela manager

Na him uncle be the manager no be him papa

1 Like

Re: Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) by PennywysCares(m): 10:16pm On Nov 07, 2019
danny56:
No wonder, I have been really thinking what kind of mother she was before now, But now I understand where burna boy came from.. undecided
really i have been thinking same
The way she tour around with her son, drinking, dizzy and gbe body on stage with younger boyz dem. That woman is a retired asha
Re: Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) by ELgordo(m): 10:17pm On Nov 07, 2019
ovoko! I knew it ..... so fela release inside?? ovoko!
Re: Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 07, 2019
KingTom:

Which one come be "original" father again bros grin
grin grin grin he means non china made papa..as in the original papa grin

2 Likes

Re: Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) by Iamsammy(m): 10:19pm On Nov 07, 2019
medolab90:

Na him uncle be the manager no be him papa
go do ur findings well
Re: Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) by iluvdonjazzy: 10:19pm On Nov 07, 2019
RTSC:

It is not all the time that a child must facially resemble the father.
A child could take after the mother.
you are right
Re: Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) by LZAA: 10:21pm On Nov 07, 2019
Dem put this pic for tell oo
Damn grin

1 Like

Re: Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) by Idamond: 10:22pm On Nov 07, 2019
Here are a few facts you should know about the sensational Bose Ogulu:
1. Bose Ogulu is the daughter of Benson Idonije, a veteran broadcaster, and music critic. He is also famed for being the first band manager of the legendary Fela Anikulapo Kuti.

2. She managed Burna Boy’s career for a few years before he revealed, in 2014, that he had fired. Although, it is not clear if she is back to managing him or not.

3. She has a Bachelors of Arts in foreign languages; she is fluent in French, Italian, German, Yoruba, and English.

4. She also has a Master of Arts in translation and has worked as a translator for the Federation of West African Chambers of Commerce.

5. Bose Ogulu taught French for 10 years at the University of Education in Port Harcourt.

6. Contrary to a rumour that has been circulated about her, she was never a dancer for Fela Kuti. Reacting to the rumour, she said, “”How could I have danced for him? Chronologically, it doesn’t add up…when did I dance for Fela?”

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) by yuskel(m): 10:23pm On Nov 07, 2019
micimmortal01:
Ds is a very good s*x position....Fela wa ku ire

Oti ku re
Na to sun re o.
Re: Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) by adonainana: 10:24pm On Nov 07, 2019
Fam, this is so embarrassing, sometimes until one grows old is when you realise how embarassing the things you done for money or fame back when you were younger was.

See how this one was being doggied 30 years ago, so embarassing.

This is a lesson for all these new video vixens opening all thier legs in music videos forming feminism and liberation, the internet doesnt forget oooooo

1 Like

Re: Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) by GODPUNISHALABI: 10:27pm On Nov 07, 2019
Iamsammy:
did u know Burna boy father na fela manager
and so?? How does that make fela burna boys father? undecided

1 Like

Re: Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) by medolab90(m): 10:28pm On Nov 07, 2019
Iamsammy:
go do ur findings well

His grandfather rather

1 Like

Re: Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) by medolab90(m): 10:29pm On Nov 07, 2019
Taiwx:
I have always known burna's mom to be a prostitutte!

Respect to Fela the great pussy smasher!!!

Ahhh God how can you call someone's mother prostitute guy you no get sense for real

9 Likes

Re: Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) by emmabest2000(m): 10:29pm On Nov 07, 2019
People are damn crazy

Maybe in 20 to 30 years coming when the kids then see those stage romance videos or pictures of Wizkid and Tiwa savage
Them go talk say Wizkid is the father of Tiwa ‘s son

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) by GODPUNISHALABI: 10:29pm On Nov 07, 2019
Taiwx:

you are a big fool for calling Burnas mom a prostitute

9 Likes

Re: Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 07, 2019
There's no proof that that's the guy's mother in the picture. Don't believe everything you read on the internet.

But I must confess on closer observation, the resemblance is too uncanny. The girl in the pics really resembles her sha... cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) by ctleurocollege: 10:33pm On Nov 07, 2019
Davinity:
I believe baba Fela must have knacked out all the apako in mummy Burna's ortu... Oh! Inside life

Where Fela today?
Re: Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) by DexterousOne(m): 10:33pm On Nov 07, 2019
DesChyko:
Ourbeloved internet never forgets embarassed

Ehen so?

1 Like

Re: Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) by Soul47(m): 10:34pm On Nov 07, 2019
Taiwx:

That's too degrading bros.

You don't know her well to draw this conclusion.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) by J2381: 10:34pm On Nov 07, 2019
emmabest2000:
People are damn crazy

Maybe in 20 to 30 years coming when the kids then see those stage romance videos or pictures of Wizkid and Tiwa savage
Them go talk say Wizkid is the father of Tiwa ‘s son
anything is possible. That's why we shouldn't do things we will regret when we're old. grin

2 Likes

Re: Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) by Koralords: 10:35pm On Nov 07, 2019
Taiwx:

This uncalled for,shows you don’t respect your mother if you can call someone’s mom a prostitue idoit

3 Likes

Re: Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) by Godhatesodomy: 10:36pm On Nov 07, 2019
Wow

Re: Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) by somehow: 10:37pm On Nov 07, 2019
How can you be in a woman in this position and still be able to finger the woman? Oga, are you a virgin?
chigoziri2403:
Wow, that's my favorite xxxxxxx style,
Just finger her join, and she will be off in no time

7 Likes

Re: Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) by Kylekent59: 10:38pm On Nov 07, 2019
I am 100% sure that lady ain't Burna boy's mum. Besides why is the lady in that pic observing Fela's position? oh she is being careful not to contract the disease.

Nigerians can believe shit...

Those who believe this news especially those FP 1st 30 to comment need their brains rechecked.

The moral of this thread remains: The Internet never forgets, be prudent in anything you are doing.

1 Like

Re: Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) by dave4rella(m): 10:40pm On Nov 07, 2019
grin

No wonder!
Re: Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) by dtruth50: 10:44pm On Nov 07, 2019
Ayantoyeopeyem:
And that is y use to d tell ppl to be careful in whatever they do n wherever they find themselves. D woman must have forgotten what happened that night, but look out what d kind of life she lived is bringing out now.
I pray these won't have bad effect on the son's fame/carrier.
Ladies b careful
Stop ALL FOR CAMERA SHOW!
May God guide us all
My sympathy goes to those showing their unclothedness. I don't know how they will feel when they start having children and their children see those pics n videos.
Re: Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) by Trulie(m): 10:44pm On Nov 07, 2019
Pearlyakin:
You all keep on saying shit that you know nothing about, that's not Burna's mom.
Bose ogulu already addressed this issue long time ago, she was a kid and not even a teenager when papa Fela was still singing so how did they meet to give birth to Burna.

That's a blatant lie. I am in my mid 30s and in 1997 when fela died I was a teen. So how come she was a kid then?

4 Likes

Re: Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) by Debbcy: 10:44pm On Nov 07, 2019
Inside life grin

Let's adore your waist with our beautiful waistbeads. just call or Whatsapp 09018361870 to place your order.
Re: Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) by jimyjames(m): 10:44pm On Nov 07, 2019
KingTom:

Which one come be "original" father again bros grin

Fela is not burna boys father simple
Re: Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) by wink2015(m): 10:44pm On Nov 07, 2019
Mrcomedimatic:
This is a major throwback photo of Legendary Singer, Fela Kuti with Burna Boy's Mother.

Below is a photo of Baba 70, Fella with one of his dancer, Bose Ogulu on stage.

Bose Ogulu is the mother of Nigerian rapper Burna Boy.

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/11/07/throwback-photo-of-fella-sleeping-on-burna-boys-mother-on-stage/

Shocking revelation!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) / (18+) Girl Having Se.x With Dog Shares Her Experience ...video Clip / Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.