Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,401 members, 7,861,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:17 AM

Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) (134362 Views)

Bose Ogulu: Burna Boy Brings His Mom On Stage As Fans Celebrate Her Birthday / Samuel Ogulu's Birthday: Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother Celebrates Her Husband / Bose Ogulu: Burna Boy’s Mother Organised A 29th Birthday Surprise For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) by Starz825(m): 10:45pm On Nov 07, 2019
One thing I no for sure be say all our slay queen their pictures go dey come out like this to shame them later in the future when many of them don turn pastor wife, ushers...or Dem enter politics....

This rare picture is downgrading of burna's mum but who cares she doesn't care either...have always wondered what kind of woman she is...the other time on stage when she told the world to be expecting more madness from burna boy...she so street....

I no know say she used to be baba fela's sexophone grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) by ceeceeuwa: 10:47pm On Nov 07, 2019
Iamsammy:
did u know Burna boy father na fela manager
His grandfather, not his father.

1 Like

Re: Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) by dtruth50: 10:49pm On Nov 07, 2019
FrLukas:
There's no proof that that's the guy's mother in the picture. Don't believe everything you read on the internet.

But I must confess on closer observation, the resemblance is too uncanny. The girl in the pics really resembles her sha... cheesy
hahaha are u not d one that said there is no proof?

You are not serious
Re: Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) by tiwiex(m): 10:52pm On Nov 07, 2019
DesChyko:
Ourbeloved internet never forgets embarassed
Was there internet when this picture was taken? Lol.

1 Like

Re: Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) by tex73: 10:52pm On Nov 07, 2019
I think this is inaccurate n misleading.......According to a documentary I've seen several times, Burna boy's mom was not a member of Fela's band. Her dad was ( burna's granddad) the band manager.His granddad said so as he narrated different stories of the days.

I'll leave this pix for Burna to acknowledge first cool

1 Like

Re: Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) by delpee(f): 10:52pm On Nov 07, 2019
This may not be true.
Re: Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) by dtruth50: 10:52pm On Nov 07, 2019
Starz825:
One thing I no for sure be say all our slay queen their pictures go dey come out like this to shame them later in the future when many of them don turn pastor wife, ushers...or Dem enter politics....

This rare picture is downgrading of burna's mum but who cares she doesn't care either...have always wondered what kind of woman she is...the other time on stage when she told the world to be expecting more madness from burna boy...she so street....

I no know say she used to be baba fela's sexophone grin
Na so dey will b saying dey don repent, but by den shame don catch dem finish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) by Mshad662(m): 10:53pm On Nov 07, 2019
Fela bleeped 27 wives + Dancers that's uhmmm

1 Like

Re: Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) by ceeceeuwa: 10:54pm On Nov 07, 2019
Bloggers can do anything to generate traffic...expect to know the true details of this picture in a couple of days.

1 Like

Re: Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) by moshino(m): 10:55pm On Nov 07, 2019
franchasng:
So slay queens can give birth to successful kids too Wonders shall never end shocked

It's possible, just like it's possible to win baba Ijebu.
Re: Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) by jimyjames(m): 10:57pm On Nov 07, 2019
GODPUNISHALABI:
and so?? How does that make fela burna boys father? undecided

Leave them with their confusion,
Take a look at this, this is Demetrius Shipp JR
His father worked with 2pac in the mid 90s even though Demetrius looks identical to 2pac, he is not 2pacs son

Re: Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) by tunary(m): 10:59pm On Nov 07, 2019
That means burna boy is s product of fela
Re: Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) by Meti99(m): 11:02pm On Nov 07, 2019
franchasng:
So slay queens can give birth to successful kids too Wonders shall never end shocked

Na because you never understand life

1 Like

Re: Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 07, 2019
Could this be shakara olo je or something like that?
Re: Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) by xaggar(m): 11:03pm On Nov 07, 2019
Taiwx:
I have always known burna's mom to be a prostitutte!

Respect to Fela the great pussy smasher!!!

Idiot

1 Like

Re: Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) by xaggar(m): 11:03pm On Nov 07, 2019
tunary:
That means burna boy is s product of fela

In your dreams!
Re: Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) by Gee64: 11:04pm On Nov 07, 2019
Why this disgraceful revelation?
It's past life ni..we all made mistakes in the past.
The young could be sometimes wild!
See my signature for link please to paying Global Survey Site that pays Nigerians.
I've been making money from the site oo.
Re: Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) by Budline1(m): 11:07pm On Nov 07, 2019
DesChyko:
Ourbeloved internet never forgets embarassed

Big words to those it may concern.
Re: Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) by Godmademan(m): 11:08pm On Nov 07, 2019
GODPUNISHALABI:
burnaboy resemble his original father than his mother sef so how can you explain that?
Mow you have succeeded in disgracing this man in public.
Re: Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) by luvyaself95(m): 11:09pm On Nov 07, 2019
KingTom:
Which one come be "original" father again bros grin
the one that the child has his blood.
Re: Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) by DedeNkem: 11:09pm On Nov 07, 2019
Not a good sight!
Re: Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) by AfroKnight: 11:16pm On Nov 07, 2019
Here is one of the few reasonable takes on this falsehood that one moderator unwittingly moved to FP.

Idamond:
Here are a few facts you should know about the sensational Bose Ogulu:
1. Bose Ogulu is the daughter of Benson Idonije, a veteran broadcaster, and music critic. He is also famed for being the first band manager of the legendary Fela Anikulapo Kuti.

2. She managed Burna Boy’s career for a few years before he revealed, in 2014, that he had fired. Although, it is not clear if she is back to managing him or not.

3. She has a Bachelors of Arts in foreign languages; she is fluent in French, Italian, German, Yoruba, and English.

4. She also has a Master of Arts in translation and has worked as a translator for the Federation of West African Chambers of Commerce.

5. Bose Ogulu taught French for 10 years at the University of Education in Port Harcourt.

6. Contrary to a rumour that has been circulated about her, she was never a dancer for Fela Kuti. Reacting to the rumour, she said, “”How could I have danced for him? Chronologically, it doesn’t add up…when did I dance for Fela?”
Re: Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) by Yoighaman(m): 11:17pm On Nov 07, 2019
This post just made my day... I'm good to go to bed now. Oluwaburna, thanks for riding on Mama's dreams and making us all proud. Mama, thanks also for pouring out your dreams into Burna, we love him, thank you Ma...and Baba '70, the great FELA, thanks for the legacy, please continue to rest in peace Sir, we love you more.

1 Like

Re: Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) by earthgirl(f): 11:36pm On Nov 07, 2019
This is a totally untrue and fake news. The mods need do better and stop aiding these desperate click-bait bloggers and don't forget to bring this post down. Mama Burna was never one of Fela's dancers.
Mrcomedimatic:
This is a major throwback photo of Legendary Singer, Fela Kuti with Burna Boy's Mother.

Below is a photo of Baba 70, Fella with one of his dancer, Bose Ogulu on stage.

Bose Ogulu is the mother of Nigerian rapper Burna Boy.

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/11/07/throwback-photo-of-fella-sleeping-on-burna-boys-mother-on-stage/

1 Like

Re: Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) by tintingz(m): 11:46pm On Nov 07, 2019
Ayantoyeopeyem:
And that is y use to d tell ppl to be careful in whatever they do n wherever they find themselves. D woman must have forgotten what happened that night, but look out what d kind of life she lived is bringing out now.
I pray these won't have bad effect on the son's fame/carrier.
Ladies b careful
Stop ALL FOR CAMERA SHOW!
May God guide us all
She's living her life to the fullest, her son is famous, stop assuming nonsense.

Even some holier-than-thou women lives are not better.

2 Likes

Re: Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) by dnawah(m): 11:48pm On Nov 07, 2019
Mrcomedimatic:
This is a major throwback photo of Legendary Singer, Fela Kuti with Burna Boy's Mother.

Below is a photo of Baba 70, Fella with one of his dancer, Bose Ogulu on stage.

Bose Ogulu is the mother of Nigerian rapper Burna Boy.

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/11/07/throwback-photo-of-fella-sleeping-on-burna-boys-mother-on-stage/
I beg who get popcorn?
Re: Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) by Rashmond10: 11:52pm On Nov 07, 2019
This one na big lie
Re: Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) by romme2u: 11:54pm On Nov 07, 2019
lefulefu:
grin grin grin he means non china made papa..as in the original papa grin

cheesy

non - taiwan nko?
Re: Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) by cardoctor(m): 12:03am On Nov 08, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 12:16am On Nov 08, 2019
romme2u:

cheesy

non - taiwan nko?
iyam dead grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 12:20am On Nov 08, 2019
Idamond:
Here are a few facts you should know about the sensational Bose Ogulu:
1. Bose Ogulu is the daughter of Benson Idonije, a veteran broadcaster, and music critic. He is also famed for being the first band manager of the legendary Fela Anikulapo Kuti.

2. She managed Burna Boy’s career for a few years before he revealed, in 2014, that he had fired. Although, it is not clear if she is back to managing him or not.

3. She has a Bachelors of Arts in foreign languages; she is fluent in French, Italian, German, Yoruba, and English.

4. She also has a Master of Arts in translation and has worked as a translator for the Federation of West African Chambers of Commerce.

5. Bose Ogulu taught French for 10 years at the University of Education in Port Harcourt.

6. Contrary to a rumour that has been circulated about her, she was never a dancer for Fela Kuti. Reacting to the rumour, she said, “”How could I have danced for him? Chronologically, it doesn’t add up…when did I dance for Fela?”
but the lady wey fela dey on top kinder looks like burna boy"s mom if u compare the two pics.though she is older now but the resemblance dey dere.

1 Like

Re: Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) by TemmyT002(m): 12:34am On Nov 08, 2019
No wonderrrrrrrrr
Hah!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) / (18+) Girl Having Se.x With Dog Shares Her Experience ...video Clip / Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.