Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,406 members, 7,861,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:24 AM

Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) (134363 Views)

Bose Ogulu: Burna Boy Brings His Mom On Stage As Fans Celebrate Her Birthday / Samuel Ogulu's Birthday: Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother Celebrates Her Husband / Bose Ogulu: Burna Boy’s Mother Organised A 29th Birthday Surprise For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) by teejaymiquel(m): 12:38am On Nov 08, 2019
Just like Wizkid and tiwa Savage
Re: Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 1:14am On Nov 08, 2019
dtruth50:
hahaha are u not d one that said there is no proof?

You are not serious

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) by Misterslim: 1:37am On Nov 08, 2019
Omihanifa:
Doggy queen

That awkward moment when Burna be like ... “ dudes Fela bleeped my mom mehnn “ ����
Re: Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) by Lugianostar(m): 1:49am On Nov 08, 2019
Hmmmmm!!!

Dogoyaro queen of the night!!!
Re: Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) by zicode(m): 2:31am On Nov 08, 2019
like how to mine Bitcoin free and simple

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZI6OJ0rhEc
Re: Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) by wechat1: 2:54am On Nov 08, 2019
Afonjas like to knack someone wife than single girls that's very bad cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) by Biodun556(m): 3:15am On Nov 08, 2019
Coldie:
Mumu people full Nigeria.

That's really degrading for a woman

I spot a sex slave
Re: Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) by tomdon(m): 3:22am On Nov 08, 2019
This illegal son blow pass the legal ones

2 Likes

Re: Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) by HIPROFILE(m): 3:25am On Nov 08, 2019
INTANETI!!!

What you enjoyed on the internet as a youth can become an eyesore to you in later life.

Internet is an endlessly storage space and there are talented information miners everywhere.

They dont mine skull nor pants but information.
Re: Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) by Dagrace01(m): 3:38am On Nov 08, 2019
The woman was busy doing her job dancing for baba Fela who was and is the greatest afrobeat crooner in history. She passed on the mantle to her son who is now the King of Afrobeat. And I know Burna self will do something great with his children, nieces, nephews or family friend's children. And some people are here saying trash about them. So in the next twenty years now if this kinda picture surfaced about Kaffy or all the ladies that are dancing for star musicians of today, you guys will lie to the next generation that they knack each other akpako abi? No wonder! The rich are getting richer while the poor are getting poorer. They pass on wealth to themselves while una dey here dey talk errant nonsense. Mtcheeew

2 Likes

Re: Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 3:52am On Nov 08, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
grin grin grin

When she was still Fela fucking Pet. But this thread is about to get messy grin

It's about to go down.

FINALLY ITS ABOUT TO GO DOWN grin

Re: Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) by Gordieshegz(m): 4:00am On Nov 08, 2019
Bigiyo:
What can I say?
This happened a long time ago so why the buzz?

Guyman, this is exactly why we have got to be careful with our acts these days because the internet would tell our stories to generations to come.
Re: Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) by ikorodureporta: 4:07am On Nov 08, 2019
who go bring this kyne pishure??
is she dsame fela 4kd on stage grin grin
Re: Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) by Smoke55: 4:08am On Nov 08, 2019
Now burna boy will see a man thats not even his father lying on top his mumm ON STAGE,so also will burna children in future will grow to see their father doing some immoral things with a lady that is not their mother on stage,and vise vasal so it continues...if this is true, those justifying this i pray your mumm sex videos as a youth get leaked online so you will know how it feels,,
ADVICE:always live a life of emulation to your children and next and younger generation,you must not expose your unclad body to be famous...some times i feel sorry for our young ladies exposing their naked body online today just to get attention, 20 to 30yrs to come you will regret it so dearly...am not judging anybody because am not perfect,just stating the obvious thou.
Re: Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) by ikorodureporta: 4:10am On Nov 08, 2019
tomdon:
This illegal son blow pass the legal ones

Seun kuti naeim worst pass. v.promising guy then, up till now I no know any of him music.
Hope Burna's success won't lead to jealousy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) by DonKafra: 4:12am On Nov 08, 2019
This is not a good post. Be careful admin what you post.
Re: Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) by 4hys: 4:43am On Nov 08, 2019
Re: Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) by chigoziri2403(m): 5:11am On Nov 08, 2019
somehow:
How can you be in a woman in this position and still be able to finger the woman? Oga, are you a virgin?
seems you are a novice, just put two pillows under her, it will give her traction, then you put both fingers, try it
Re: Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) by LEAFLET(m): 5:22am On Nov 08, 2019
You know this photo is fake and you still uploaded it.. seeking for cheap attention.
Re: Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) by nkezecheckport: 5:24am On Nov 08, 2019
Yet she produces and manages one of the biggest African artist of this generation. She is also very sound and made a speech that made every black man take notice.

Ya all take a chill pill and applaud her from learning from Abami himself

2 Likes

Re: Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 5:25am On Nov 08, 2019
tellwisdom:
So, it’s fair to say burna is fela’s child undecided
bastard........

D
Re: Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) by F2st5s: 5:30am On Nov 08, 2019
Davinity:
I believe baba Fela must have knacked out all the apako in mummy Burna's ortu... Oh! Inside life

This was in 1996
Re: Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) by freemi(m): 5:33am On Nov 08, 2019
jesu. E been follow leak ha?
Re: Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) by NaijaHeadlines: 5:33am On Nov 08, 2019
Hmm..
Re: Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) by freemi(m): 5:41am On Nov 08, 2019
chigoziri2403:
Wow, that's my favorite xxxxxxx style,
Just finger her join, and she will be off in no time
chei. Very very badt guy. Thot am d onli one dat add fingerin
Re: Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) by ATTemi: 6:15am On Nov 08, 2019
If Fela was still alive, boys of nowadays for no gree weed reach im hand.
Re: Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) by Davinity: 6:19am On Nov 08, 2019
ctleurocollege:

Where Fela today?
See question! wetin consign me?
Re: Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) by Awaja(m): 6:22am On Nov 08, 2019
Fela was a randy man else I would’ve said such performance don’t mean much ,but this one strong o !
Re: Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) by Awaja(m): 6:28am On Nov 08, 2019
festacman:
This is not looking good.
Is it the position?
Re: Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) by chubinwa(m): 6:29am On Nov 08, 2019
GODPUNISHALABI:
burnaboy resemble his original father than his mother sef so how can you explain that?
You are indirectly calling the mother another name o if Fela has mother than one father.
Re: Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) by OwoukoUrua(m): 6:45am On Nov 08, 2019
So Burnaboy is a rapper . . . I didn't know o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) / (18+) Girl Having Se.x With Dog Shares Her Experience ...video Clip / Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.