Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Help Me Am Only Sexually Attracted To One Person, In The Whole World. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me Am Only Sexually Attracted To One Person, In The Whole World. (1445 Views)

I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! / Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Am Only Sexually Attracted To One Person, In The Whole World. by brownsugardr: 8:23pm On Nov 07, 2019
I don't want to sound narrow-minded,but am very worried am only sexually attracted to my ex-girlfriend.Only hearing her voice is enough to turn me on, like crazy, its embarrassing in public. But when am with other women, far prettier and even more endowed. Am hardly ever interested. Unless i think about my ex.
Is it possible she did something to make me so into her?
Am in my mid 20s,and wouldn't want my sexual attraction,dependent on one individual as i have read it could have detrimental effect later on in life. Especially as we are separated.
Pls guys in the house, have you had such problem, and how did you get over it?
Re: Help Me Am Only Sexually Attracted To One Person, In The Whole World. by smat101(m): 8:24pm On Nov 07, 2019
Lemme finish eating I'm coming...
mean while FTC

1 Like

Re: Help Me Am Only Sexually Attracted To One Person, In The Whole World. by sweetonugbu: 8:25pm On Nov 07, 2019
Then go back to her, case closed
Re: Help Me Am Only Sexually Attracted To One Person, In The Whole World. by Otisker(m): 8:35pm On Nov 07, 2019
Mahn u are just suffering from the pains of losing her. Spend more time with other ladies and try much not to think of her and it will stop with time. It is not possible to be sexually attracted to only one person in the world.

3 Likes

Re: Help Me Am Only Sexually Attracted To One Person, In The Whole World. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 07, 2019
You did not fûck her b4 the break up that's why. Just forget about her.
Re: Help Me Am Only Sexually Attracted To One Person, In The Whole World. by donbachi(m): 9:10pm On Nov 07, 2019
Chai!...u Don bath water wey dem pour sugar inside...anytime u think about her,ur body go dey sweet u.
Re: Help Me Am Only Sexually Attracted To One Person, In The Whole World. by dollytino4real(f): 9:17pm On Nov 07, 2019
ur mid 20, go find work and think of how to make life meaning full then leave the rest to chance and nature

1 Like

Re: Help Me Am Only Sexually Attracted To One Person, In The Whole World. by LOWLIFER: 10:32pm On Nov 07, 2019
tongue You are feeling insecure and lack taste
Re: Help Me Am Only Sexually Attracted To One Person, In The Whole World. by chigoizie7(m): 12:22am On Nov 08, 2019
More reason you should avoid her.

If both of you end up together, and she realizes the type of power she has over you, then you are finished.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Am Only Sexually Attracted To One Person, In The Whole World. by romme2u: 12:29am On Nov 08, 2019
shocked

Time heal all wounds..............physical or emotional

..........OR maybe you're edging closer to impotency
Re: Help Me Am Only Sexually Attracted To One Person, In The Whole World. by Nobody: 1:08am On Nov 08, 2019
I just hope your ex is not a patronizer of that renowned Mamalawo called Jaruma. I hope dem never knack this one correct Kayamata. grin

You are talking like she washed her 'down' and used the water to prepare Jollof for you just a short while before you broke up. grin

Anyways, whichever way, I pray God intervenes in your life and set things straight. For you should be pre occupied with how to better your life and hustle instead of your ex.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Snake We Killed Tonight / [18+] Tiwa Savage Breaks The Internet As She Shares Nude Pictures Of Herself / What Should HE Do Please. No Abuse, I Beg You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.