Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,915 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

No Topic! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Topic! (4159 Views)

No Topic! / No Topic! / No Topic! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Topic! by MiVida(m): 3:26pm On Nov 08, 2019
Closed!

1 Like

Re: No Topic! by Starz825(m): 4:02pm On Nov 08, 2019
Next year August.... fornication dey hungry you ABI...no way u won't sleep with all of them at once...as Dem go later rape you if u don't raise ur standard....

Free pussy dey kill ooo

5 Likes

Re: No Topic! by div111(m): 5:41pm On Nov 08, 2019
Better avoid them. Free pussy is dangerous and have some spiritual significance.
Ur ordeal is funny though

1 Like

Re: No Topic! by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 08, 2019
Dem thirsty. When they drug you and rape you, your eye will clear. Better set boundaries

1 Like

Re: No Topic! by seniorgozman(m): 7:31pm On Nov 08, 2019
Please space still dey, make I join you
Re: No Topic! by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:23pm On Nov 08, 2019
You are suffering from feminiosis. The emotional condition in men where u feel superior amongst females bcs of leverage but in reality cannot do or carry out the same superiority

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Topic! by Gofwane(m): 3:35am On Nov 09, 2019
God, why?

When will i find myself in this kind of awoof situation??

Since i got matured enough to know the ways of girls, the beautiful ones just disappeard!
All i see around are short, fat and very black girls in hijab

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Topic! by SendAbroad: 5:24am On Nov 09, 2019
Mivida...you are not serious...when you posted previous thread, I remember some people saying you should give them address so they can come and help you out with the girls..you didnt respond to their request. So why are you complaining?

1 Like

Re: No Topic! by Dreiwizzy: 8:30am On Nov 09, 2019
Gofwane:
God, why?

When will i find myself in this kind of awoof situation??

Since i got matured enough to know the ways of girls, the beautiful ones just disappeard!
All i see around are short, fat and very black girls in hijab
Don't ever wish for such; it doesn't worth it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Topic! by maya007: 9:01am On Nov 09, 2019
You again? Oga this ur door you never still get key to am? Its not even as if dese girls r it...I tink ur enjoying the whole thing stop coming here to disturb us pls!
Re: No Topic! by excanny: 9:30am On Nov 09, 2019
These are ugly ladies disturbing you nau. See that one yam leg. grin
Re: No Topic! by Happyfela(m): 9:32am On Nov 09, 2019
Nairaland is gone... For real
Re: No Topic! by Gofwane(m): 9:35am On Nov 09, 2019
Dreiwizzy:
Don't ever wish for such; it doesn't worth it.
I never wished for it, but the heart wants what the heart wants grin
Re: No Topic! by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 09, 2019
U
Re: No Topic! by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 09, 2019
MiVida:
I've been really tempted, seen things, almost done things, the more I come close to them the more I have serious issues with my girlfriend. What I mean is this, even tho my girlfriend doesn't know what's been going on cos I never mentioned it to her, we just have serious issues once I'm so close to having intercourse with one of this girls...like a spiritual thing and as soon as I keep my space, things get back in place between my girlfriend and I.

Now the thing is, they do a lot of things right in front of me. Sometimes the girls say "aah mivy you're trying in this house o" because they know what they are doing. This afternoon, the chubby one who never leaves my room sat right on my laps, right ontop my dick area, right in front of the rest of the girls.... Yesternight, the one in this pic (right) was dancing without panty but only black tight that was very transparent that you could see her pussy vividly well and the one covering her breast was likewise transparent as well and sh twerked and twerked and her ass shook recklessly like purewater cry cry

Many times they've indirectly and intentionally touched my dick area to know it's weight, one of them confessed to peeping at me while I was showering and saw my dick, telling everyone it was big and she says it very loudly that the person in the next compound could hear her embarassed she's the most spoilt amongst them all and most of them didn't take her serious.

My main issue is that the way I get issues with my girlfriend is alarming when I play with one of these girls, minor ish gets out of hand easily and it almost, most times, breaks us apart. It's getting out of hand, tho I'm leaving the compound once my rent expires next year August.
bro,can i mention you in a dead thread for the number of the lady in the pics
Re: No Topic! by HOPELESSNESS: 10:14am On Nov 09, 2019
O
Re: No Topic! by HOPELESSNESS: 10:16am On Nov 09, 2019
H
Re: No Topic! by Csami(m): 11:56am On Nov 09, 2019
Dude, you don't deserve a pen!s
Re: No Topic! by MiVida(m): 12:03pm On Nov 09, 2019
Csami:
Dude, you don't deserve a pen!s
and you deserve it more right?
Re: No Topic! by sterlingD(m): 1:26pm On Nov 09, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Dem thirsty. When they drug you and rape you, your eye will clear. Better set boundaries

Except if he is interested in getting involved with all of them which will take full toil on him. What is he still doing in the compound?Why is he still in the compound?Why has he not moved out of the compound?Let him look for alternative accommodation and relocate.

Let me ask how many ladies are staying in the compound that are harassing the main man like this?

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Give 10k Each To 5 Ladies / Some Ladies With Their Ways Of Lying Eh! / ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.