Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,235 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

My Husband Is Now Acting Strangely, Wearing 2 Watches-el-rufai's Wife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Husband Is Now Acting Strangely, Wearing 2 Watches-el-rufai's Wife (1235 Views)

Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband / 'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos / Aisha, El-Rufai's Wife, Kid, Face Deportation From Indonesia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Is Now Acting Strangely, Wearing 2 Watches-el-rufai's Wife by Ebonyitvnews: 9:03am On Nov 09, 2019
My Husband Is Now Acting Strangely, Wearing 2 Watches-El-Rufai's Wife Cries Out

Hadiza, wife of Nasir el-Rufai, governor of Kaduna state, says her husband now wears two wristwatches.

She also added that he has transformed from being an accidental public servant to an eccentric one.

In 2013, el-Rufai in his autobiography titled “Accidental Public Servant” had documented how after a career in the private sector, he rose to become a minister of the federal capital territory (FCT) under former President Olusegun Obasanjo.

In a tweet on Friday, she added that the governor carries two phones.

“Help! My husband has transformed from An Accidental Public Servant to an Eccentric Public Servant,” she tweeted.

“He now wears two wrist watches at the same time; an Apple watch and a Huawei one. He says it’s because he carries two phones.”

In his book, el-Rufai reflected on a life in public service to Nigeria, the challenges faced by the country, and what can be done.

He had also alleged in the book that Obasanjo wanted to extend his stay in office beyond 2007 and that he told his aides about his plans.

https://ebonyidailynews.com/2019/11/09/my-husband-is-now-acting-strangely-wearing-2-watches-el-rufais-wife-makes-shocking-confession/

see tweets

Re: My Husband Is Now Acting Strangely, Wearing 2 Watches-el-rufai's Wife by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 09, 2019
Invite a psychiatrist, madam.
Re: My Husband Is Now Acting Strangely, Wearing 2 Watches-el-rufai's Wife by Sunofgod(m): 9:09am On Nov 09, 2019
Na juju dey at least one of the watches!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Now Acting Strangely, Wearing 2 Watches-el-rufai's Wife by idesylvester(m): 9:11am On Nov 09, 2019
I realized that once you v money and power in this country, the next thing tha will b coming to mind is, how to do silly things because nothing dey happen

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Now Acting Strangely, Wearing 2 Watches-el-rufai's Wife by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 09, 2019
He will soon wear 2 shoes at once. The kolo just dey start small small.......

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Now Acting Strangely, Wearing 2 Watches-el-rufai's Wife by Kyase(m): 9:31am On Nov 09, 2019
So You guys can't understand the joke behind this abi
Re: My Husband Is Now Acting Strangely, Wearing 2 Watches-el-rufai's Wife by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 09, 2019
Lol
Re: My Husband Is Now Acting Strangely, Wearing 2 Watches-el-rufai's Wife by sweetonugbu: 9:36am On Nov 09, 2019
He wears Apple watch like this
Re: My Husband Is Now Acting Strangely, Wearing 2 Watches-el-rufai's Wife by Daviddson(m): 9:50am On Nov 09, 2019
Somebody should comman explain this nonsense tweet to me. You're even proud to tell us that your husband is using our commonwealth to buy luxurious watches. Which kain nonsense be this? undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Prosecutors Came To Court Unprepared - "Omoyele Sowore" (photos) / Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents’ Burial: Shehu Sani Sends Message To IPOB Leader / Coined From The South Africa,ghana VS Nigeria Thread (thumbs Down).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.