Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,893 members, 7,814,017 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos (68337 Views)

Hadiza El-Rufai Remembers Daughter, Yasmin Who Died In London Apartment In 2011 / El-Rufai's Wife, Hadiza Visits Her Farm: Husband Won’t Pay Ransom If Kidnapped / Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos by Despirado121(m): 12:56pm On Nov 03, 2020
First lady of Kaduna State Hadiza El-Rufai on Monday shared pictures on Twitter, representing significant moments in her 35-year-old marriage to Governor Nasir El-Rufai, Igbere TV reports.

Mrs El-Rufai professed unwavering love to her husband in the tweet.

“With my four husbands. I love them equally. #NoPartiality,” she wrote.

https://twitter.com/hadizel/status/1323263787152134145?s=19

When asked jokingly by a Twitter user @mustaphahodio to give the names of her ‘husbands’, the first lady replied: “Nasir, Naseer, Nasr and Nasiru.”

El-Rufai and wife celebrated their 35th wedding anniversary in August.

The duo met in August 1976 as pre-degree students at Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria and got married on August 17, 1985. Their marriage is blessed with children and grandchildren.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos by CodeTemplar: 12:57pm On Nov 03, 2020
No matter how a human is, he or she will always be loved by someone somewhere, most likely for selfish and circumstantial reasons.

This man paid killers of his subject from their own money but is still celebrated. Adolf Hitler and Lucifer as bad as they were, have loyal supporters.

118 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 03, 2020
Beautiful!

All I see here is beautiful

..These pictures will surely make some people cry..

49 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos by CodeTemplar: 1:03pm On Nov 03, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
Beautiful! All I see here is beautiful

..These pictures will surely make some people cry..

Exactly...
People like victor moses of Chelsea will remember how they lost their whole family and want to cry.

113 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 03, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Exactly...

5 Likes

Re: 'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos by Omihanifa: 1:05pm On Nov 03, 2020
She's a pretty woman

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos by GavelSlam: 1:07pm On Nov 03, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Exactly...
People like victor moses of Chelsea will remember how they lost their whole family and want to cry.

Which family?

grin

Victor Moses just barb your hair finish.

11 Likes

Re: 'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos by Davash222(m): 1:07pm On Nov 03, 2020
Omihanifa:
She's a pretty woman
With a terrorist husband.

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos by Omihanifa: 1:13pm On Nov 03, 2020
Davash222:

With a terrorist husband.

I don't know about that

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos by FahBuLous: 1:18pm On Nov 03, 2020
Okay, i don't give a flying fvck..

1 Like

Re: 'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 03, 2020
How many times?
Re: 'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos by slawormiir: 1:43pm On Nov 03, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

CodeTemplar:
Exactly...
You must be a real niggarr
I owe you something...but you must choose wisely
I owe you a nord vpn or cyberghost vpn username and password for you to huzzle or a paid runs babe or a parcel of weed...
Choose wisely

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos by IkwereIgbo: 1:43pm On Nov 03, 2020
Terrorist kept on breeding.
Re: 'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 03, 2020
You have not seen anything.....
When you get to your heaven.......
72 vibrant Virgin Men dey wait you.....

3 Likes

Re: 'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos by ILoveDemMANNA: 1:44pm On Nov 03, 2020
GavelSlam:

Which family?
grin
Victor Moses just barb your hair finish.
Lol cheesy
But I have always believed that story tho'...
even larger part of me still believe it as I type.
Can Victor lie with something as delicate as that,
just to travel abroad?
Or maybe his uncle was behind it all!
I will ask him personally......one day soon.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos by Arrewa: 1:44pm On Nov 03, 2020
Nice one from Elrufais!!

For those accusing me of coming online to defend politicians while the poor masses are suffering!

you don't know me in person!

I don't have to come on nairaland to tell the world what I have been doing for the betterment of Northern Nigeria.

I don't defend politicians...

I am only defending Elrufai cos majority of those attacking him are people who bigotry has clouded their sense of judgment.

They defend their ugly, wicked and heartless politicians only to be attacking Elrufai who we all know is better than most their politicians in every aspect.

I'm a rebel here in kano... Who is always against injustice.

I do meet our governors to table our problems... I don't just rant online.

Elrufai remain one of the best governor in Nigeria!

Take it or leave it

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos by ILoveDemMANNA: 1:44pm On Nov 03, 2020
All shades of cuteness. wink

Omihanifa:
She's a pretty woman
99% of Fulani ladies are beautiful!
#OneNigeriaForever
No Cap!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 03, 2020
grin

2 Likes

Re: 'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos by adaragbotemi: 1:45pm On Nov 03, 2020
Hell rufai, wetin b my own, just passing
Re: 'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos by Patrickyemi: 1:45pm On Nov 03, 2020
Ok
Re: 'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos by room089: 1:45pm On Nov 03, 2020
Cool
Re: 'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos by EmperorMaria: 1:45pm On Nov 03, 2020
Omihanifa:
She's a pretty woman

Unlike d current generation of ladies dat rub saclux paint 4 face

2 Likes

Re: 'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos by wunmi590(m): 1:45pm On Nov 03, 2020
undecided

That means your husband has been scamming Nigerians all this while, who knows if he might have committed crimes with some of the names before permanently changing his devil name to what he's being called now.

Tell your husband to govern the people of Kaduna well rather than siphoning peoples money to his son's private account, making his son feel he is the governor of the state.

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: 'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos by Fryzi(m): 1:46pm On Nov 03, 2020
Dear men, if you want a woman to stay with you this long as Mrs El-Rufai, be tall and fine with a manageable income or be short, ugly but rich. You can't be short, ugly n broke at the same time. Choose wisely to save your marriage. E get why.

3 Likes

Re: 'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos by Tonyspecial(m): 1:46pm On Nov 03, 2020
El rufai family always on the news..
But ur husband is a.......
Re: 'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos by Wahala90: 1:46pm On Nov 03, 2020

6 Likes

Re: 'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos by DennisEche(m): 1:46pm On Nov 03, 2020
EVIL MONSTER
Re: 'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos by abibun: 1:47pm On Nov 03, 2020
No wahala,
We are going to save this here and wait for your children in future to come and give us their football age when they want to contest for a post.
We go fit quickly remind them.
Re: 'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos by faithful2911(m): 1:47pm On Nov 03, 2020
Goodluck to her.
Re: 'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos by blinking001(m): 1:47pm On Nov 03, 2020
EmperorMaria:

Unlike d current generation of ladies dat rub saclux paint 4 face
Be calming down bros

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo’s Endorsement Of Peter Obi: Cubana, Psqaure, Ednut, Dokubo React / Niger Delta Avengers Give Nigerian Government Condition For Ceasefire. / Shasa Crisis: Northerners Leaving Ibadan In Droves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.