Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Oshiomhole: Fayemi Asked Me To Commit Electoral Fraud But I Refused - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole: Fayemi Asked Me To Commit Electoral Fraud But I Refused (23047 Views)

Oshiomhole Reveals How Gov Fayemi Asked Him To Commit Electoral Fraud During His / Governor Fayemi Asked Me To Commit Electoral Fraud In APC But I Refused: Adams O / Dino Melaye Reveals Oshiomhole, Fayemi And Badaru Plans In Kogi Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomhole: Fayemi Asked Me To Commit Electoral Fraud But I Refused by powerfulguy: 9:05pm On May 16, 2022
Mr Oshiomhole said rather than submit to Mr Fayemi’s wish, he instead honourably resigned as APC national chairman.

Former national chairman of the All Progressive Congress (APC), Adams Oshiomhole, has accused governor of Ekiti and APC presidential aspirant, Kayode Fayemi, of asking him to commit electoral fraud as the then sitting chairman of the party.

Mr Oshiomhole was speaking on an interview programme on Channels Television’s ‘Political Paradigm’, recounting his days and exit from the office as national chairman.

Mr Oshiomhole who said he was very proud of his accomplishments in office, boasted that he left with his honour when he was asked to resign his position as national chairman of the APC.

“I said it in one of the meetings I had with governor Kayode Fayemi who told me bluntly to my face that, “chairman, what we are saying is, you can go and conduct election to fulfil all righteousness, but when we say this is the person that should emerge, just make sure he is the person that emerge’.

“And I told governor Fayemi that, ‘that would be your own portion not me’. I cannot be used as an instrument of fraud, to invite people to buy forms when I have already decided, regardless of how people will vote, this is the man that will prevail.

“You want to use me for such a purpose, I said no, I said at worst, if you find the number to get rid of me, I will rather leave the job with my honour than sacrifice my honour to keep the job,” Mr Oshiomhole said.

The former governor of Edo State also narrated how President Muhammadu Buhari was always full of praises even in public, and how that landed him in trouble.
https://gazettengr.com/governor-fayemi-asked-me-to-commit-electoral-fraud-in-apc-but-i-refused-adams-oshiomhole/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole: Fayemi Asked Me To Commit Electoral Fraud But I Refused by blazingblender(m): 9:07pm On May 16, 2022
Okay
U didn't do it cus you know it won't favour you
Not because you are good
Enough with the blabbing all of una na same thing

111 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole: Fayemi Asked Me To Commit Electoral Fraud But I Refused by Illuminatiship(m): 9:09pm On May 16, 2022
They’re all thieves

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole: Fayemi Asked Me To Commit Electoral Fraud But I Refused by IfGodbeforus(m): 9:10pm On May 16, 2022
Baba rest. What kicked you out of power was your greediness. You wanted to be a tinubu in edo state, unfortunately it backfired as edo no be lagos.

103 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole: Fayemi Asked Me To Commit Electoral Fraud But I Refused by Bmaster(m): 9:22pm On May 16, 2022
Good precedent for an intending future leadership aspirant.

I just hope this will get you through APC primaries,otherwise its as good radiants to rubbish as to second to none

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: Fayemi Asked Me To Commit Electoral Fraud But I Refused by pharmagba: 9:54pm On May 16, 2022
That fayemi,
Anytime he open his mouth to talk , he bends it to one side,
It's a clinical sign of decept,
I don't believe trust him an inch.

Oshiomole is still more righteous than him

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole: Fayemi Asked Me To Commit Electoral Fraud But I Refused by NobleAngell(f): 9:56pm On May 16, 2022
You are saying this now because...?

5 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: Fayemi Asked Me To Commit Electoral Fraud But I Refused by pharmagba: 9:57pm On May 16, 2022
Bmaster:
Good precedent for an intending future leadership aspirant.

I just hope this will get you through APC primaries,otherwise its as good radiants to rubbish as to second to none

Primaries me?

Oshiomole that has his senatorial nomination forrm in his back pocket only brandishing the presidential ones. He is being paid to enter the presidential race only for him to say he step down

11 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: Fayemi Asked Me To Commit Electoral Fraud But I Refused by NobleAngell(f): 9:58pm On May 16, 2022
pharmagba:
That fayemi,
Anytime he open his mouth to talk , he bends it to one side,
It's a clinical sign of decept,
I don't believe trust him an inch.

Oshiomole is still more righteous than him
Even Oshiomole will disagree with you putting his name side by side with the word "righteous". Pls don't do that again. Never!

39 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: Fayemi Asked Me To Commit Electoral Fraud But I Refused by Salvador1: 10:00pm On May 16, 2022
Fairly used shiaman still have voice.

Oshio that year.

16 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: Fayemi Asked Me To Commit Electoral Fraud But I Refused by RealityKings: 10:04pm On May 16, 2022
This Adams Oshiomhole presenting himself as an angel

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: Fayemi Asked Me To Commit Electoral Fraud But I Refused by Penguin2: 10:08pm On May 16, 2022
This one na first grade Tinubu supporter doing what they know best- character assassination.

If not, Wetin concern Fayemi for Oshiomole interview with Channels Tv?

11 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: Fayemi Asked Me To Commit Electoral Fraud But I Refused by cyril10(m): 10:12pm On May 16, 2022
Oshiomole knows it is easy to deceive Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: Fayemi Asked Me To Commit Electoral Fraud But I Refused by Nigerialabalaba: 10:58pm On May 16, 2022
Gazette na trashy platform wey dey notorious for fake news and serial blackmail.
Any news from Gazette na trash!

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: Fayemi Asked Me To Commit Electoral Fraud But I Refused by abiodunalabama: 11:41pm On May 16, 2022
Oshiomhole was saying the truth…..It was disagreement he had with governors that lead to his removal….Most especially we all know Chairman of governors forum Fayemi behind everything…Fayemi is snake.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: Fayemi Asked Me To Commit Electoral Fraud But I Refused by merit455(m): 12:15am On May 17, 2022
You guy came into government through fraud,Fayemi will surely reply you, the truth will finally comes out

8 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: Fayemi Asked Me To Commit Electoral Fraud But I Refused by slivertongue: 12:25am On May 17, 2022
Osho baba master of rigging, trying to return to limelight. APC is home to election fraudsters

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: Fayemi Asked Me To Commit Electoral Fraud But I Refused by omowolewa: 12:29am On May 17, 2022
That's good

Kiss and tell
Re: Oshiomhole: Fayemi Asked Me To Commit Electoral Fraud But I Refused by Kabongo3: 6:25am On May 17, 2022
This is what Oshimole said after the Osun elections - “I think that for democracy to flourish, only people who can accept the pain of rigging, sorry, defeat should participate in an election,” the former Edo governor said.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: Fayemi Asked Me To Commit Electoral Fraud But I Refused by Maxymilliano(m): 7:00am On May 17, 2022
But what of other electoral frauds he acquiesce to without complaining ?
Re: Oshiomhole: Fayemi Asked Me To Commit Electoral Fraud But I Refused by Gaabasky: 7:08am On May 17, 2022
abiodunalabama:
Oshiomhole was saying the truth…..It was disagreement he had with governors that lead to his removal….Most especially we all know Chairman of governors forum Fayemi behind everything…Fayemi is snake.

More dangerous

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: Fayemi Asked Me To Commit Electoral Fraud But I Refused by Ahmed0336(m): 8:08am On May 17, 2022
abiodunalabama:

That's just it.

Any chairman that fails to do their(Governors) bidding will definitely frustrated.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: Fayemi Asked Me To Commit Electoral Fraud But I Refused by Honourable1901(m): 9:09am On May 17, 2022
grin grin the ones wey you don do before that one nko
Re: Oshiomhole: Fayemi Asked Me To Commit Electoral Fraud But I Refused by ovieigho(m): 9:10am On May 17, 2022
What honor does someone like Oshiomole has?

Someone that even went on TV to say ‘rigging is allowed in Osun election

The man that was about to re-sell dummy to the people of edo state !

I’m quite sure it will be a different story if it was Tinubu that told him to do such

5 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: Fayemi Asked Me To Commit Electoral Fraud But I Refused by InoFilms: 9:10am On May 17, 2022
The girl wrote jamb and depressions led her to killing herself... Please stay close to your young ones... The experience of failure among teens is risky...

https://fb.watch/d30Q5DoI7k/
Re: Oshiomhole: Fayemi Asked Me To Commit Electoral Fraud But I Refused by Seyiemath(m): 9:10am On May 17, 2022
interesting
Re: Oshiomhole: Fayemi Asked Me To Commit Electoral Fraud But I Refused by YahooG(m): 9:11am On May 17, 2022
Oshiomole:Fayemi asked me to commit electoral fraud but I refused undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: Fayemi Asked Me To Commit Electoral Fraud But I Refused by walozanga(m): 9:11am On May 17, 2022
This one don start

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Could Be Nigeria’s Next President - The Economist / Boko Haram Attacks Army Base In Borno, 10 Soldiers Killed - ISWAP / Wike, Sanwoolu And Makinde Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degrees (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.