Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,087 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

New Pictures From The Wagon Assembly Plant Groundbreaking Ceremony. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Pictures From The Wagon Assembly Plant Groundbreaking Ceremony. (3389 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Ceremony Of ‘The Lagos Arena' / Sanwo-olu Announces Groundbreaking Ceremony For $100 Million African Film City / Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Ceremony For 37Km Mass Rail (Red Line) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Pictures From The Wagon Assembly Plant Groundbreaking Ceremony. by plaindealer: 8:55pm On Nov 09, 2019
[s]

JAWBONE:

If you want to know about the history of this railway project, a simple google search will cure your ignorance.

I did not anywhere in my post defend OBJ or GEJ. GEJ built a railway from Abj to Kaduna, it didn't save him. And frankly, I don't care about your STUPID APCvsPDP competition because there is no difference between the two of you. Whether Buhari or Atiku, Tinubu or Obi I don't give a damn. They are not my family members. My submission is based on facts and objectivity. APC will be 8 years in 2023, what would they have achieved that would make them better than PDP of 16 years? At least 8 is half of 16
[/s]

You said the project was ongoing before PMB.

So, show us what or the part of the project that was ongoing before PMB.

It's a simple question and it doesn't need your silly and irrelevant tantrum, just answer the question.

2 Likes

Re: New Pictures From The Wagon Assembly Plant Groundbreaking Ceremony. by ORIENTATION101: 9:00pm On Nov 09, 2019
JAWBONE:

It is obvious that you are a FOOLISH person. What you have listed above as achievements can only impress small-minded illiterates like you. When we talk of development, we are looking at things like poverty rate, unemployment, inflation etc how has the lives of the general population become better. In 2023, will we be able to say that there has being a general improvement in the lives of the people in the SW and across the country.

And for you to celebrate Vice President and Speakership office shows how shallow minded you are. I don't see how the average Yoruba man in Bodija or Abeokuta or Oshogbo has benefitted from the fact that VP and the Speaker is from their region.
ori e ti gbale . I am not the cause of ur miserable life carry your frustration go meet ur ancestors for heaven

1 Like

Re: New Pictures From The Wagon Assembly Plant Groundbreaking Ceremony. by plaindealer: 9:04pm On Nov 09, 2019
JAWBONE:

I don't care about your STUPID APCvsPDP competition

APC will be 8 years in 2023, what would they have achieved that would make them better than PDP of 16 years?

See your silly and absurd contradictions?

Comparing and doing competition after saying you don't do stupid competition.

I see stupidity written all over you and your post.

PDP bootie licker forming and fooling himself.

They see PMB shining and quickly rushed in, as usual, to carry shoulder like see us too, PDP did this and that when in fact they did not commission 1 single gutter in your village for 16 years.
Re: New Pictures From The Wagon Assembly Plant Groundbreaking Ceremony. by JAWBONE(m): 9:05pm On Nov 09, 2019
plaindealer:

You said the project was ongoing before PMB.

So, show us what or the part of the project that was ongoing before PMB.

It's a simple question and it doesn't need your silly and irrelevant tantrum, just answer the question.

Like I said. A simple google search of the history of the lagos-ibadan railway project will help your ignorance. But you Zombies don't read. It's all about pictures for you
Re: New Pictures From The Wagon Assembly Plant Groundbreaking Ceremony. by 9jabull: 9:06pm On Nov 09, 2019
[quote author=plaindealer post=83882384][/quote]
Is it Kajola by Shagamu interchange in Ogun state?, if it is Kajola by Shagamu where in Kajola?
Re: New Pictures From The Wagon Assembly Plant Groundbreaking Ceremony. by JAWBONE(m): 9:10pm On Nov 09, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
ori e ti gbale . I am not the cause of ur miserable life carry your frustration go meet ur ancestors for heaven

Hahahahahahaha....In the face of superior arguments, they resort to the basest form of human interactions. And thank you for noticing my ancestors are in heaven and I will meet them there
Re: New Pictures From The Wagon Assembly Plant Groundbreaking Ceremony. by JAWBONE(m): 9:17pm On Nov 09, 2019
plaindealer:

See your silly and absurd contradictions?

Comparing and doing competition after saying you don't do stupid competition.

I see stupidity written all over you and your post.

PDP bootie licker forming and fooling himself.

They see PMB shining and quickly rushed in, as usual, to carry shoulder like see us too, PDP did this and that when in fact they did not commission 1 single gutter in your village for 16 years.

I can see that you are not a very learned person. When I say i don't care about the power tussle between PDP and APC, i am not saying that the APC should not try to be better than PDP in terms of achievements. I don't care about the politics of power. I do care about the performance of the APC because it affects everyone of us. It is the APC that claimed in 2015 that they were here to CHANGE things from the way it is done. So we must rate them on how well they have done the things PDP could not do or did not do well, and so far they have FAILED. If you want a list of PDP achievements, I can also give it to you but it was not enough to save them.
Re: New Pictures From The Wagon Assembly Plant Groundbreaking Ceremony. by Sirjamo: 9:18pm On Nov 09, 2019
JAWBONE:

Standard Comment of a Zombie in Slavery. First of all, you didn't make Buhari president. And I would like if you can list five developmental projects that have come to your region. The railways you see today has being an ongoing project, it didn't start with Buhari's administration. Don't be fooled by what you see. What counts at the end of the day is the value that has being added to life of the citizens not whether Yorubas are better off in PDP or APC
If we didn't make Buhari the president, who did?

You think Buhari would have been able to match Atiku's wades of dollars in that 2014 APC primary if the likes of Tinubu did not support him?

You think Buhari would have won in 2015 and 2019 if we did not give him more than four million votes across Nigeria?

What exactly changed in Buhari as a serial loser and turned him to a serial winner if not Yoruba that looked his way?

1 Like

Re: New Pictures From The Wagon Assembly Plant Groundbreaking Ceremony. by plaindealer: 9:18pm On Nov 09, 2019
JAWBONE:

Like I said. A simple google search of the history of the lagos-ibadan railway project will help your ignorance. But you Zombies don't read. It's all about pictures for you

If it is so simple why is it so hard for you to just show us or for me to find the so-called ongoing project anywhere inside google?

This is why lying is always a terrible and fraudulent idea, you spew rubbish that you can not back up with basic facts and end up dodging, dancing left and right and start asking people to go to google to look for what you can not pull from good and what doesn't exist on google.

Stop lying, shame on you.

1 Like

Re: New Pictures From The Wagon Assembly Plant Groundbreaking Ceremony. by plaindealer: 9:19pm On Nov 09, 2019
[s]
JAWBONE:

I can see that you are not a very learned person. When I say i don't care about the power tussle between PDP and APC, i am not saying that the APC should not try to be better than PDP in terms of achievements. I don't care about the politics of power. I do care about the performance of the APC because it affects everyone of us. It is the APC that claimed in 2015 that they were here to CHANGE things from the way it is done. So we must rate them on how well they have done the things PDP could not do or did not do well, and so far they have FAILED. If you want a list of PDP achievements, I can also give it to you but it was not enough to save them.
[/s]

Stick to lying because you are getting more and more boring..
Re: New Pictures From The Wagon Assembly Plant Groundbreaking Ceremony. by JAWBONE(m): 9:20pm On Nov 09, 2019
Sirjamo:
If we didn't make Buhari the president, who did?

You think Buhari would have been able to match Atiku's wades of dollars in that 2014 APC primary if the likes of Tinubu did not support him?

You think Buhari would have won in 2015 and 2019 if we did not give him more than four million votes across Nigeria?

What exactly changed in Buhari as a serial loser and turned him to a serial winner if not Yoruba that looked his way?

If the votes of the South West alone was counted in 2015 and 2019, Buhari would NOT be President. Obviously Tinubu played a huge role in his emergence but it took the whole country to make him President.
Re: New Pictures From The Wagon Assembly Plant Groundbreaking Ceremony. by JAWBONE(m): 9:25pm On Nov 09, 2019
plaindealer:

If it is so simple why is it so hard for you to just show us or for me to find the so-called ongoing project anywhere inside google?

This is why lying is always a terrible and fraudulent idea, you spew rubbish that you can not back up with basic facts and end up dodging, dancing left and right and start asking people to go to google to look for what you can not pull from good and what doesn't exist on google.

Stop lying, shame on you.

I will NOT help to educate you on this issue. You must find it yourself. Stop being a Lazy Youth. Do some little research on what project is and the stages of project development and also do specific research on this particular project. It is an assignment.
Re: New Pictures From The Wagon Assembly Plant Groundbreaking Ceremony. by Cajal(m): 9:26pm On Nov 09, 2019
Seetto:
See omoluabi,
God bless pmb
God bless osibanjo
God bless Nigeria

South west just dey move
Kajola wagon assembly plant...Ogun state
Dangote refinery... Lagos
Largest inland dry port... PPP...IBADAN
Let Ndigbo hold presidency
Who Obj help self
Re: New Pictures From The Wagon Assembly Plant Groundbreaking Ceremony. by JAWBONE(m): 9:26pm On Nov 09, 2019
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

Stick to lying because you are getting more and more boring..
Boring for illiterates, Interesting for learned fellows.
Re: New Pictures From The Wagon Assembly Plant Groundbreaking Ceremony. by Ttipsy(f): 9:38pm On Nov 09, 2019
Cajal:

South west just dey move Kajola wagon assembly plant...Ogun state Dangote refinery... Lagos Largest inland dry port... PPP...IBADAN Let Ndigbo hold presidency Who Obj help self
has the dry port construction commence??
Re: New Pictures From The Wagon Assembly Plant Groundbreaking Ceremony. by Ttipsy(f): 9:42pm On Nov 09, 2019
Cajal:

South west just dey move Kajola wagon assembly plant...Ogun state Dangote refinery... Lagos Largest inland dry port... PPP...IBADAN Let Ndigbo hold presidency Who Obj help self
second Niger Bridge
Enugu onitsha expressway reconstruction Enugu airport upgrade
That's what APC has for the SE region
Re: New Pictures From The Wagon Assembly Plant Groundbreaking Ceremony. by Amumaigwe: 9:42pm On Nov 09, 2019
Sirjamo:
I always tell people that we Yoruba are far better off in the APC than PDP even if we don't get the presidency. I have lost count of developmental projects that has come to our region since we made Buhari the President of this Country!!!

No you will still get the presidency; in hell.
Re: New Pictures From The Wagon Assembly Plant Groundbreaking Ceremony. by Sirjamo: 9:43pm On Nov 09, 2019
JAWBONE:

If the votes of the South West alone was counted in 2015 and 2019, Buhari would NOT be President. Obviously Tinubu played a huge role in his emergence but it took the whole country to make him President.
Seriously! Where did I mention South West? That's how shallow you people's political analysis can be. Is it in the South west only that Yoruba cast their votes? What of Kwara and Kogi west? Millions of Yoruba also live in the north and majority of us cast our votes for Buhari. The man knows which ethnic group got him into the villa and I am telling you that Yoruba gave him more than 4m votes ACROSS NIGERIA!!!!
Re: New Pictures From The Wagon Assembly Plant Groundbreaking Ceremony. by Sirjamo: 9:49pm On Nov 09, 2019
Amumaigwe:

No you will still get the presidency; in hell.
What hell are you talking about? The presidency is not new to us, we've been there before, we are there as VP now and we know how to get there as President in the nearest future. It is you people that should be worried about your sorry situation of being outcasts who might never get to rule this country.

1 Like

Re: New Pictures From The Wagon Assembly Plant Groundbreaking Ceremony. by meccuno: 10:06pm On Nov 09, 2019
Asnafsaeed:
Delusional nyamuri flat.heads won't like this at all!!

They wish it could be replicated in their region, but their erosion prone region is not suitable for this kind of project grin
grin

Re: New Pictures From The Wagon Assembly Plant Groundbreaking Ceremony. by meccuno: 10:06pm On Nov 09, 2019
[s]
ORIENTATION101:
before u shout where is pinshure click the link and cure ur ignorance. South West re the major beneficiary of buhari govt infrastructurally and politically.

. Rehabilitation and Expansion of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: The project is now being funded by the Presidential Infrastructure Development Fund (PIDF) established by President Buhari in 2018 to fund critical infrastructure projects (ongoing)

Picture 1.

2. Rehabilitation of outstanding sections of Sagamu-Ore Expressway (ongoing)

Picture 2.

3. Construction of 158km Lagos-Ibadan Standard Gauge Rail, with 10 Stations : Apapa, Ebute Metta, Agege, Agbado, Kajola, Papalanto, Abeokuta, Olodo, Omi-Adio and Ibadan. (ongoing)

Picture 3.

4. Reconstruction of Apapa — TinCan — Mile 2 — Oshodi- Oworonshoki Expressway (commenced November 2018) . This is the first full reconstruction of the Road since it was first constructed in the 1970s. (ongoing)

5. Dualisation of Oyo-Ogbomosho road (funded by the N100 billion Sukuk Bond issued by the Federal Government in 2017) (ongoing)

6. Rehabilitation of Lagos-Otta-Abeokuta Road (ongoing)

7. Rehabilitation of Ikorodu-Sagamu Road (ongoing)

8. Construction of US$10 million Cancer Treatment Center at the Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) (ongoing)

9. A $21 million project funded by the Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) — will stabilize power supply to more than 200,000 people in and around Apapa in Lagos State. The contract was signed between the Japanese and Nigerian Governments in November 2018.

10. Energizing Economies Programme — Electrification of Sura Shopping Complex (1,000 shops), Shomolu Printing Community (4,000 shops), Gbagi Market, Oyo (7,872 shops), Ita-Osun Market, Ogun (2,814 shops), Nnamdi Azikiwe Market, Lagos (3,091 shops), Balogun Market, Lagos (1,662 shops), Iponri Market, Lagos (1,305 shops), UMBC, Oyo (700 shops), Isikan Market, Ondo (277 shops), Bariga Market, Lagos (390 shops), Erinwe, Ogun (1,280 fish ponds) (ongoing)

Picture 4: Completed Independent Power Plant at Sura Shopping Complex in Lagos Island.

11. Social Investment Programme: 96,000 N-Power Beneficiaries across the six States of the Southwest. School Feeding currently ongoing in 4 States of the Southwest: Oyo, Ogun, Ondo and Osun.

https://medium.com/@BuhariOsinbajo2019/buhari-administration-projects-in-south-west-nigeria-a88bb11defd6

Icing on the cake

South West got vice president no 2
Speaker of house of Representatives no 4
Chairman of Nigeria Governor forum

Nyamiri Go and lick ur wound in peace tonguetongue
[/s]
Re: New Pictures From The Wagon Assembly Plant Groundbreaking Ceremony. by gidgiddy: 10:26pm On Nov 09, 2019
Sirjamo:
I always tell people that we Yoruba are far better off in the APC than PDP even if we don't get the presidency. I have lost count of developmental projects that has come to our region since we made Buhari the President of this Country!!!

But Nigeria still ended up poverty capital of the world? So much for developmental projects

1 Like

Re: New Pictures From The Wagon Assembly Plant Groundbreaking Ceremony. by plaindealer: 11:04pm On Nov 09, 2019
[s]
JAWBONE:

I will NOT help to educate you on this issue. You must find it yourself. Stop being a Lazy Youth. Do some little research on what project is and the stages of project development and also do specific research on this particular project. It is an assignment.
[/s]

Olodo illiterate. Only illiterate people spew rubbish that they can not support with fact on the internet.

I can't believe this daftee is asking me to help him with facts to prove his lying and illiterate point.

How silly and vacuous can you be?

I know your ipob type, when called out for lying they'll start dodging and sending you to google even though they lied right here on NL..

Shameful losers. grin grin

1 Like

Re: New Pictures From The Wagon Assembly Plant Groundbreaking Ceremony. by plaindealer: 11:07pm On Nov 09, 2019
They follow for 16 years with nothing to show but empty hand like mumu, even 1 small village gutter they did not get, but the so-called Hausa slaves are the ones collecting all the major infrastructures in Nigeria.

grin grin
Re: New Pictures From The Wagon Assembly Plant Groundbreaking Ceremony. by ifyboy60(m): 11:29pm On Nov 09, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
before u shout where is pinshure click the link and cure ur ignorance. South West re the major beneficiary of buhari govt infrastructurally and politically.

. Rehabilitation and Expansion of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: The project is now being funded by the Presidential Infrastructure Development Fund (PIDF) established by President Buhari in 2018 to fund critical infrastructure projects (ongoing)

Picture 1.

2. Rehabilitation of outstanding sections of Sagamu-Ore Expressway (ongoing)

Picture 2.

3. Construction of 158km Lagos-Ibadan Standard Gauge Rail, with 10 Stations : Apapa, Ebute Metta, Agege, Agbado, Kajola, Papalanto, Abeokuta, Olodo, Omi-Adio and Ibadan. (ongoing)

Picture 3.

4. Reconstruction of Apapa — TinCan — Mile 2 — Oshodi- Oworonshoki Expressway (commenced November 2018) . This is the first full reconstruction of the Road since it was first constructed in the 1970s. (ongoing)

5. Dualisation of Oyo-Ogbomosho road (funded by the N100 billion Sukuk Bond issued by the Federal Government in 2017) (ongoing)

6. Rehabilitation of Lagos-Otta-Abeokuta Road (ongoing)

7. Rehabilitation of Ikorodu-Sagamu Road (ongoing)

8. Construction of US$10 million Cancer Treatment Center at the Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) (ongoing)

9. A $21 million project funded by the Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) — will stabilize power supply to more than 200,000 people in and around Apapa in Lagos State. The contract was signed between the Japanese and Nigerian Governments in November 2018.

10. Energizing Economies Programme — Electrification of Sura Shopping Complex (1,000 shops), Shomolu Printing Community (4,000 shops), Gbagi Market, Oyo (7,872 shops), Ita-Osun Market, Ogun (2,814 shops), Nnamdi Azikiwe Market, Lagos (3,091 shops), Balogun Market, Lagos (1,662 shops), Iponri Market, Lagos (1,305 shops), UMBC, Oyo (700 shops), Isikan Market, Ondo (277 shops), Bariga Market, Lagos (390 shops), Erinwe, Ogun (1,280 fish ponds) (ongoing)

Picture 4: Completed Independent Power Plant at Sura Shopping Complex in Lagos Island.

11. Social Investment Programme: 96,000 N-Power Beneficiaries across the six States of the Southwest. School Feeding currently ongoing in 4 States of the Southwest: Oyo, Ogun, Ondo and Osun.

https://medium.com/@BuhariOsinbajo2019/buhari-administration-projects-in-south-west-nigeria-a88bb11defd6

Icing on the cake

South West got vice president no 2
Speaker of house of Representatives no 4
Chairman of Nigeria Governor forum

Nyamiri Go and lick ur wound in peace tonguetongue

later on u people will accuse Igbos of hate.

A good project was sited in the west, great. Why insult others.
I used to think Igbos were truly on the attack. Now I know better. You are so pained by Igbo progress that you will use any thing to spite them.

No Igbo commented on this thread yet u called them in with insults.
Re: New Pictures From The Wagon Assembly Plant Groundbreaking Ceremony. by plaindealer: 11:59pm On Nov 09, 2019
ifyboy60:

later on u people will accuse Igbos of hate.

A good project was sited in the west, great. Why insult others.
I used to think Igbos were truly on the attack. Now I know better. You are so pained by Igbo progress that you will use any thing to spite them.

No Igbo commented on this thread yet u called them in with insults.

Like you didn't see your ipob brothers insulting and calling people names or you just accidentally kisses all that?

Stop the hypocrisy
Re: New Pictures From The Wagon Assembly Plant Groundbreaking Ceremony. by Bekool(m): 12:14am On Nov 10, 2019
Sirjamo:

You guys are really very selfish you people don't care about what is going on in other parts of the country as long as major projects are on going in ur region that's just the main reason why you people keeps supporting this bloodthirsty buhari govt that has sent thausands of innocent people to their graves in the middle belt and SE in the past four years.
Re: New Pictures From The Wagon Assembly Plant Groundbreaking Ceremony. by JAWBONE(m): 12:59am On Nov 10, 2019
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

Olodo illiterate. Only illiterate people spew rubbish that they can not support with fact on the internet.

I can't believe this daftee is asking me to help him with facts to prove his lying and illiterate point.

How silly and vacuous can you be?

I know your ipob type, when called out for lying they'll start dodging and sending you to google even though they lied right here on NL..

Shameful losers. grin grin

I asked you to do a search to confirm for yourself the point I made. It's not for me, I have my facts. The first page of google search will give you some answers. It is as simple as typing the words in the search bar but you choose to die with your airheaded dogma.

I leave you to wallow in your pit of ignorance, foolishness and ignominy.

P.S no such word as daftee in the dictionary
Re: New Pictures From The Wagon Assembly Plant Groundbreaking Ceremony. by plaindealer: 1:50am On Nov 10, 2019
[s]
JAWBONE:

I asked you to do a search to confirm for yourself the point I made. It's not for me, I have my facts. The first page of google search will give you some answers. It is as simple as typing the words in the search bar but you choose to die with your airheaded dogma.

I leave you to wallow in your pit of ignorance, foolishness and ignominy.

P.S no such word as daftee in the dictionary
[/s]

Shut up, it is not my job to produce facts for you to prove your lies with. Olodo illiterate making claims that he can not prove.

This is the problems with you Igbos, you lie and lie so much that when called out to produce facts, you refuse and start compounding your olodo ways by telling people to google what doesn't exist.

Only dumb illiterates and ignorant people like yourself come up with such nonsense about an ongoing project that was never started, never funded and not a single track laid? Ongoing must have a different meaning in your village.

Keep your lies and illiterate rubbish to your fellow Igbos.
Re: New Pictures From The Wagon Assembly Plant Groundbreaking Ceremony. by plaindealer: 2:02am On Nov 10, 2019
[s]
Bekool:

You guys are really very selfish you people don't care about what is going on in other parts of the country as long as major projects are on going in ur region that's just the main reason why you people keeps supporting this bloodthirsty buhari govt that has sent thausands of innocent people to their graves in the middle belt and SE in the past four years.
[/s]

See crybaby...

It's not too late, start making sensible political decisions that are not based on tribalism, bigotry, and hatred.

PMB already been to the SE 2 times to commission projects in the SE in less than 4 years and the 2nd they dribbled you with was never built, but, but after 16 years of mumu PDP follow follow and not 1 single gutter commissioned in the whole of SE.

Reassess your social and political priorities, that's what the SW did and they are reaping from their sensible political decisions.

Re: New Pictures From The Wagon Assembly Plant Groundbreaking Ceremony. by Guestlander: 2:16am On Nov 10, 2019
JAWBONE:
Great stuff

The APC zombies masturbating on this thread should know that there is a lot more to achieve than this. The PDP administration also recorded achievements like this but it was not enough to save them. After 4 years you don't expect reasonable Nigerians to jump up and down over a wagon assembly plant that is yet to takeoff. There is a lot of work for the APC to do to show that they are better than what PDP offered and frankly they have not shown that so far.

Most of you celebrating and using this opportunity to mock people from other region are either paid agents or poverty-stricken individuals with a warped mentality of what development is. More of this needs to happen before we can beat our chest.

No single administration will solve all the problems in Nigeria but at least do your own bit and move on. It is better to move Nigeria forward a little bit and far more acceptable than to drag her several years behind through unbridled corruption, that is what the PDP has done.
No amount was too big for them to steal.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wike To Chairmen: If IPOB Flag Is Hoisted In Your LG, I Will Sack You / propaganda / The Niger Delta's List Their Demand For President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.