Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,114 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Buhari Has No Third Term Agenda, Fani-kayode Contradicts Falana - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has No Third Term Agenda, Fani-kayode Contradicts Falana (20541 Views)

Buhari Says He Has No Third Term Agenda / Falana Bombshell: For 2023, Expect A Third Term Agenda Soon / 3rd Term Agenda: President Buhari's Supporters Start Movement (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has No Third Term Agenda, Fani-kayode Contradicts Falana by NaMeAboki: 6:55pm On Nov 10, 2019
FFK stylishly trying to warm his way back to APC now that it is clear PDP is finished and that Atiku is no longer coming.
Re: Buhari Has No Third Term Agenda, Fani-kayode Contradicts Falana by NEIGHBOUR(m): 6:59pm On Nov 10, 2019
Severe pain to some people right now as FFK has disappointed them.
Re: Buhari Has No Third Term Agenda, Fani-kayode Contradicts Falana by Monogamy: 7:05pm On Nov 10, 2019
PrecisionFx:

The middle belt won't ever vote for SW, no deceive urself any further than this

Do you reside in Russia?
Re: Buhari Has No Third Term Agenda, Fani-kayode Contradicts Falana by comradewanle(m): 7:08pm On Nov 10, 2019
Buhari's mind now go be....FFK!!! Stay one place i beg.

Re: Buhari Has No Third Term Agenda, Fani-kayode Contradicts Falana by Charly68: 8:24pm On Nov 10, 2019
Third term or Northern term,let nobody play God over the destiny of the nation Nigeria...the wasters will see the finger of God at the right time . .Abacha tried hard to change from military to civilian president. He had the military ,the strategy and the power to do what he like but he forgot God who can kill and make alive .Nobody killed him but he killed himself . Till today all we are hearing is Apple story here and there . .Those in power should fear God .
Re: Buhari Has No Third Term Agenda, Fani-kayode Contradicts Falana by bangbangall: 8:35pm On Nov 10, 2019
THE TALE.
Long-time ago in the Animal Kingdom, a sheep was passing and saw a lion crying inside a cage trapped and the lion begged the sheep to save him with a promise not to kill and eat it but the sheep refused. After much persuasion and for the sheep's gullibility it opened the cage for the lion.
Now the lion was very hungry having stayed in the cage for days without food. It quickly grabbed the sheep to kill and eat but the sheep reminded him of his promise. They were still there arguing when other animals came passing and they sought to know what happened. Both the lion and the sheep narrated their own side of the story but because of fear and in trying to gain Favour in the sight of the lion, all the animals took side with the lion except the Tortoise who claim not to understand the whole scenario.
Now the Tortoise asked the lion to show them where he was before the sheep rescued him, he pointed at the cage. He asked again, "were you inside or outside when the sheep arrived"? The lion said he was inside. The tortoise again said, "ok, enter let’s see how difficult it could be inside". The lion entered and the tortoise locked him back inside.
In amazement, the other animals asked tortoise "why" and he replied "if we allow him to eat the sheep today, he will still go hungry tomorrow and we don't know the next amongst us to be eaten tomorrow.
The Moral of this tale
*Don't support evil today because it doesn't affect you directly, tomorrow it could be your turn*
SHARE UNTIL IT GET TO THOSE SUPPORTED AND ARE STILL SUPPORTING EVIL, MOSTLY IN NIGERIA
Re: Buhari Has No Third Term Agenda, Fani-kayode Contradicts Falana by phillippians(m): 8:37pm On Nov 10, 2019
Third term? I laugh �
At what age, when his family should be praying he make it alive to the end his 2nd tenure.
Re: Buhari Has No Third Term Agenda, Fani-kayode Contradicts Falana by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 10, 2019
Monogamy:

Do you reside in Russia?

Do u?
Re: Buhari Has No Third Term Agenda, Fani-kayode Contradicts Falana by thinkdip(m): 9:07pm On Nov 10, 2019
Sirjamo:
Both third term and northern agenda ( if any) will crumble like a pack of cards.
I don't have any regret with kicking out Jonathan/PDP and bringing in Buhari/APC, it was the right thing to do at the time. Nigeria was bleeding badly from the multiple stab wounds inflicted on it by the PDP and Buhari was/is the right person to stop it from bleeding to death.

When Buhari finishes, its will be the turn of the south (South west specifically), to continue from where he would stop.If any northern cabal try to play smart, then, the APC should be ready to kiss the Aso Rock good bye for the next 300 years!!!!
who asked you questions
Re: Buhari Has No Third Term Agenda, Fani-kayode Contradicts Falana by Sirjamo: 9:18pm On Nov 10, 2019
thinkdip:

who asked you questions
Who ask you to comment?
Re: Buhari Has No Third Term Agenda, Fani-kayode Contradicts Falana by adekolaelect(m): 9:34pm On Nov 10, 2019
skyfather09:
if buhari cum back for third term, me I go personally go him house go beat beat am there.
and you go enter prison personally like Inamdi KANU but you may not able to run from Buhari Python as KANU did .

Re: Buhari Has No Third Term Agenda, Fani-kayode Contradicts Falana by sangresan(m): 10:48pm On Nov 10, 2019
bangbangall:
THE TALE.
Long-time ago in the Animal Kingdom, a sheep was passing and saw a lion crying inside a cage trapped and the lion begged the sheep to save him with a promise not to kill and eat it but the sheep refused. After much persuasion and for the sheep's gullibility it opened the cage for the lion.
Now the lion was very hungry having stayed in the cage for days without food. It quickly grabbed the sheep to kill and eat but the sheep reminded him of his promise. They were still there arguing when other animals came passing and they sought to know what happened. Both the lion and the sheep narrated their own side of the story but because of fear and in trying to gain Favour in the sight of the lion, all the animals took side with the lion except the Tortoise who claim not to understand the whole scenario.
Now the Tortoise asked the lion to show them where he was before the sheep rescued him, he pointed at the cage. He asked again, "were you inside or outside when the sheep arrived"? The lion said he was inside. The tortoise again said, "ok, enter let’s see how difficult it could be inside". The lion entered and the tortoise locked him back inside.
In amazement, the other animals asked tortoise "why" and he replied "if we allow him to eat the sheep today, he will still go hungry tomorrow and we don't know the next amongst us to be eaten tomorrow.
The Moral of this tale
*Don't support evil today because it doesn't affect you directly, tomorrow it could be your turn*
SHARE UNTIL IT GET TO THOSE SUPPORTED AND ARE STILL SUPPORTING EVIL, MOSTLY IN NIGERIA

Continue to delude yourself with childish tales...Is there any time there was no evil to be supported in Nigeria?

From 1960 to 2015 to 2019, any good government in Nigeria?
Re: Buhari Has No Third Term Agenda, Fani-kayode Contradicts Falana by olatunji390(m): 12:12am On Nov 11, 2019
FriendNG:
By 2023 it's the turn of the southwest probably Tinubu or Osinbajo. But Personally it's Ameachi am rooting for.

So to u, ameachi look like a presidential material. Though no one look like presidential material except for GOD's intervention. Ameachi is someone that will rather find a way to continue eating than taking a step for presidency.
Re: Buhari Has No Third Term Agenda, Fani-kayode Contradicts Falana by digitaltrades: 2:02am On Nov 11, 2019
Sirjamo:
Both third term and northern agenda ( if any) will crumble like a pack of cards.
I don't have any regret with kicking out Jonathan/PDP and bringing in Buhari/APC, it was the right thing to do at the time. Nigeria was bleeding badly from the multiple stab wounds inflicted on it by the PDP and Buhari was/is the right person to stop it from bleeding to death.

When Buhari finishes, its will be the turn of the south (South west specifically), to continue from where he would stop.If any northern cabal try to play smart, then, the APC should be ready to kiss the Aso Rock good bye for the next 300 years!!!!

Has the country being bleeding under Buhari or not? Or I doesn't matter to you?
Re: Buhari Has No Third Term Agenda, Fani-kayode Contradicts Falana by Nobody: 4:33am On Nov 11, 2019
I am a Lawyer and I am 32. From a struggling home. I had a modest growing up and I worked hard to make a 3rd Class Degree at a Federal University, I didn't go to Law school afterward but eventually got called to Bar years after.

My uncle that promised me a placement but he couldn't fulfil it . I am purposeful and quite creative and productive.

Prior to that I have an ACCA Certificate in International Financial Reporting. I have done all I can to get a job but I have been unlucky with that too.

Last year I managed raise over 400,000 to travel to Europe and I was duped.

I worked with few Lawyers here in a sleepy state capital in the South West of the Country and I am living terribly ,maybe worse than a lot of school leavers. All I have to myself is a small office space, my certificates and my strong but failing heart.

I am tired, depressed, frustrated and suicidal. I don't know how to continue living. I am fed up and fast going down the drain.

I need Prayers, Job, encouragement advice and any support and assistance whatsoever.

I am at a very dark position in my life and I am weary and presently secluded from people.

Please Help.

My contact is on my signature. 070613650.18
Re: Buhari Has No Third Term Agenda, Fani-kayode Contradicts Falana by ejimatic: 8:09am On Nov 11, 2019
amebogistng:
Former minister of aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode has revealed that President Muhammadu Buhari is not considering extending his stay in office beyond 2023.

The political space in Nigeria has been filled with rumours that President Buhari is considering extending his stay beyond the constitutional two terms in office.

Reacting to the rumours, the former minister pointed out that the President does not have a third term agenda. He went further to say that, what is in the political pipeline is a Northern agenda.

See his tweet below:

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1193136162103271424

Source>>>>http://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/buhari-has-no-third-term-agenda-fani.html
. Buhari has no 3 term agenda and Northern agenda. Every man born of a woman knows that 3rd term agenda and enthronement of Northern president in 2023 are impossibilities..... Like in 1999 the unity of Nigeria in 2023 lies on South agenda...PMB is aware.
Re: Buhari Has No Third Term Agenda, Fani-kayode Contradicts Falana by bangbangall: 2:44pm On Nov 11, 2019
sangresan:

Continue to delude yourself with childish tales...Is there any time there was no evil to be supported in Nigeria?

From 1960 to 2015 to 2019, any good government in Nigeria?

One if the idiots is sighted

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Reports APC Government To US Consul General, Recounts Achievements 16 Years / Three Factions Contesting Eze Ndigbo Title In Ibadan, Oyo State / Jimoh Ibrahim & Olusola Oke’s Names Missing On INEC's Final List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.