Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Buhari Has No Third Term Agenda, Fani-kayode Contradicts Falana - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has No Third Term Agenda, Fani-kayode Contradicts Falana (20537 Views)

Buhari Says He Has No Third Term Agenda / Falana Bombshell: For 2023, Expect A Third Term Agenda Soon / 3rd Term Agenda: President Buhari's Supporters Start Movement (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has No Third Term Agenda, Fani-kayode Contradicts Falana by Lamasta(m): 5:23pm On Nov 10, 2019
He cannot even dare it cos the day he does his eyes would see what no eyes has seen before grin
Re: Buhari Has No Third Term Agenda, Fani-kayode Contradicts Falana by 1mrprolific7(m): 5:24pm On Nov 10, 2019
shocked
Re: Buhari Has No Third Term Agenda, Fani-kayode Contradicts Falana by Antoeni(m): 5:27pm On Nov 10, 2019
Femi & Fani , The two Most Confused Yoruba Idiot
Re: Buhari Has No Third Term Agenda, Fani-kayode Contradicts Falana by sureheaven(m): 5:28pm On Nov 10, 2019
Femi falana is acting deranged nowadays.. shocked

If the drug polluted brain could disagree with falana on this, then falana needs to check his thinking faculty.
Re: Buhari Has No Third Term Agenda, Fani-kayode Contradicts Falana by frowland(m): 5:28pm On Nov 10, 2019
surgical:
Rant of a zero weight political jobber

Lol, for once I was thinking the dude is an APGA chieftain.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has No Third Term Agenda, Fani-kayode Contradicts Falana by etrouble: 5:30pm On Nov 10, 2019
Your core Christians from Bayelsa and Ogun looted our treasury for 14 years. Ordinary Lagos-Ibadan expressway, the couldn't construct.
Re: Buhari Has No Third Term Agenda, Fani-kayode Contradicts Falana by royal231(m): 5:35pm On Nov 10, 2019
Rather Islamic agenda
Re: Buhari Has No Third Term Agenda, Fani-kayode Contradicts Falana by royal231(m): 5:36pm On Nov 10, 2019
etrouble:
Your core Christians from Bayelsa and Ogun looted our treasury for 14 years. Ordinary Lagos-Ibadan expressway, the couldn't construct.

Dem Don construct am now?!
Re: Buhari Has No Third Term Agenda, Fani-kayode Contradicts Falana by unionpowerk: 5:39pm On Nov 10, 2019
I don't think that GMB will seek for a third time .
Re: Buhari Has No Third Term Agenda, Fani-kayode Contradicts Falana by amuwo1980: 5:40pm On Nov 10, 2019
Sirjamo:
Both third term and northern agenda ( if any) will crumble like a pack of cards.
I don't have any regret with kicking out Jonathan/PDP and bringing in Buhari/APC, it was the right thing to do at the time. Nigeria was bleeding badly from the multiple stab wounds inflicted on it by the PDP and Buhari was/is the right person to stop it from bleeding to death.

When Buhari finishes, its will be the turn of the south (South west specifically), to continue from where he would stop.If any northern cabal try to play smart, then, the APC should be ready to kiss the Aso Rock good bye for the next 300 years!!!!
Trash talker again
Re: Buhari Has No Third Term Agenda, Fani-kayode Contradicts Falana by TemmyT002(m): 5:41pm On Nov 10, 2019
The day I met this guy at the Nnamdi Azikwe airport, I was confused. I realized that he looked familiar
He was looking at me and I was looking at him too.
Then the man I was travelling with greeted him and he responded naturally and normally.
The man may sound weird and irrational in his posts but he is down to earth in person.
Anyway, he no well.
Re: Buhari Has No Third Term Agenda, Fani-kayode Contradicts Falana by amuwo1980: 5:42pm On Nov 10, 2019
sureheaven:
Femi falana is acting deranged nowadays.. shocked

If the drug polluted brain could disagree with falana on this, then falana needs to check his thinking faculty.

You sound more like the drug fueled scum
Re: Buhari Has No Third Term Agenda, Fani-kayode Contradicts Falana by Danwakae(m): 5:45pm On Nov 10, 2019
Sirjamo:
Both third term and northern agenda ( if any) will crumble like a pack of cards.
I don't have any regret with kicking out Jonathan/PDP and bringing in Buhari/APC, it was the right thing to do at the time. Nigeria was bleeding badly from the multiple stab wounds inflicted on it by the PDP and Buhari was/is the right person to stop it from bleeding to death.

When Buhari finishes, its will be the turn of the south (South west specifically), to continue from where he would stop.If any northern cabal try to play smart, then, the APC should be ready to kiss the Aso Rock good bye for the next 300 years!!!!

The northerners are smarter than you , your votes are always divided , when our money come , you people will be divided....apart from almighty Allah, NOTHING CAN STOP NORTHEAST COME 2023....Mark my monicker and QOUTE me in the next 20months....northeast nolivered for baba Buhari (NW) more than any other religion including online noise making southwest, mostly Lagos State.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has No Third Term Agenda, Fani-kayode Contradicts Falana by Sirjamo: 5:45pm On Nov 10, 2019
J111333:
This is exactly how Abiola was deceived by the same people that sound the same drum this one is dancing to right now. undecided
And what happened after they betrayed Abiola? They eventually succumb to pressure and handed the presidency to the south west on a platter, even though the man they picked was a huge disappointment.
Re: Buhari Has No Third Term Agenda, Fani-kayode Contradicts Falana by ofuonyebi: 5:47pm On Nov 10, 2019
Al is well naun...if mala help mala finish their job....and yorubawa help crucify their own Minister of Finance...kemi....tufiakw!
Re: Buhari Has No Third Term Agenda, Fani-kayode Contradicts Falana by Sirjamo: 5:50pm On Nov 10, 2019
Danwakae:

The northerners are smarter than you , your votes are always divided , when our money come , you people will be divided....apart from almighty Allah, NOTHING CAN STOP NORTHEAST COME 2023....Mark my monicker and QOUTE me in the next 20months....northeast nolivered for baba Buhari (NW) more than any other religion including online noise making southwest, mostly Lagos State.
I will not mark anything, you people should go ahead and betray us again, all the Igbo need to be president is the support of the South West and we would gladly give it to them. We shall see whether you are the only ones that know how to pray to Almighty Allah.
Re: Buhari Has No Third Term Agenda, Fani-kayode Contradicts Falana by ekestic1976(f): 5:53pm On Nov 10, 2019
Sirjamo:

Re: Buhari Has No Third Term Agenda, Fani-kayode Contradicts Falana by Danwakae(m): 6:04pm On Nov 10, 2019
Sirjamo:
I will not mark anything, you people should go ahead and betray us again, all the Igbo need to be president is the support of the South West and we would gladly give it to them. We shall see whether you are the only ones that know how to pray to Almighty Allah.

There is nothing like betray there , Baba OBJ is from the south west, and in 2003, NE, we delivered for him and also in 1999 when u people SW, never wanted him, we delivered for him , but yet, Baba Iyabo gave it to the NW... We also delivered for GEJ in 2011...Baba OBJ is from the SW he has done 8years, Prof Osibanjo is from the South west has also done 8years as VP, presently you have the VP and Speaker , nothing less can be use to describe the 2023SW presidential ambition than GREEDINESS, northcentral ma gon, has not tasted it not even as VP but yet u people want to go for 16years, you people doesn't mean well for Nigeria , you can go ahead to align with the IPOB , Borno state votes alone is more than the whole IPOD states votes put together .....no amount of blackmail and false betrayer will stop the NE come 2023...Allah Kai mu lafia...Amin!!!
Re: Buhari Has No Third Term Agenda, Fani-kayode Contradicts Falana by akdjr(m): 6:06pm On Nov 10, 2019
But I remember FFK said Buhari is dead. Abi he don come back from the land of dead again?
Re: Buhari Has No Third Term Agenda, Fani-kayode Contradicts Falana by meccuno: 6:09pm On Nov 10, 2019
[s]
Sirjamo:

[/s] repeating the same old gibberish.
Re: Buhari Has No Third Term Agenda, Fani-kayode Contradicts Falana by AngelicBeing: 6:21pm On Nov 10, 2019
surgical:
Rant of a zero weight political jobber
Hahaha, oh my gosh, this your response cracked me up, Hian, Lol at rant of a zero weight political jobber, savages everywhere grin

Re: Buhari Has No Third Term Agenda, Fani-kayode Contradicts Falana by MoIbrahim: 6:23pm On Nov 10, 2019
There is nothing sensible there cos Buhari will leave in 2023 and will support a southern candidate.

Damsyjay:
First time he will be saying something sensible

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has No Third Term Agenda, Fani-kayode Contradicts Falana by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 10, 2019
Sirjamo:

""I don't have any regret with kicking out Jonathan/PDP and bringing in Buhari/APC, it was the right thing to do at the time. Nigeria was bleeding badly from the multiple stab wounds inflicted on it by the PDP and Buhari was/is the right person to stop it from bleeding to death."c

Very fake false news.

""If any northern cabal try to play smart, then, the APC should be ready to kiss the Aso Rock good bye for the next 300 years!!!!""

Yoruba cannot stop Fulani from continuing beyond 2023

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has No Third Term Agenda, Fani-kayode Contradicts Falana by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 10, 2019
dukeprince50:
I mean it is easier for North to unite than South to unite, if there is any region that should be afraid of kissing Aso rock good bye, it should be the south, even if we unite which is unlikely, the North still outnumber us

The north does not out number the south.

Buhari rigged his way in.

If the north has the numbers, why is it only the north that engages in child voting?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has No Third Term Agenda, Fani-kayode Contradicts Falana by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 10, 2019
Monogamy:

You are right about the impossibility of South Uniting together..

But if they do, trust me they can win north.. ( majority of Middle belt will preferred to go with SW plus Northern Christians ( Uniting not feasible still)

Which majority of middle belt will prefer to go with SW grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has No Third Term Agenda, Fani-kayode Contradicts Falana by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 10, 2019
Arubajagz:
All these divisive distractions are the tools they give gullible Nigerians to stay occupied with.

This energy we expend shouting here should be channeled into holding LGA Chairmen, State governors and State HOAs, NASS and the Presidency accountable for their respective responsibilities.

Next thing you know it is campaign season for 2023.

The presidency is the problem, not NASS, governors or local govt chairmen
Re: Buhari Has No Third Term Agenda, Fani-kayode Contradicts Falana by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 10, 2019
FriendNG:
By 2023 it's the turn of the southwest probably Tinubu or Osinbajo. But Personally it's Ameachi am rooting for.

Tiffnubu can never rule Nigeria.

Osinbanjo can rule if the north think he can be their stooge.

Pls stop mentioning amechi

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has No Third Term Agenda, Fani-kayode Contradicts Falana by Monogamy: 6:35pm On Nov 10, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Which majority of middle belt will prefer to go with SW grin grin

There was a clause which is only if Souths are united which is not feasible for 2023 elections
Re: Buhari Has No Third Term Agenda, Fani-kayode Contradicts Falana by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 10, 2019
etrouble:

And buhari has built the road?
Re: Buhari Has No Third Term Agenda, Fani-kayode Contradicts Falana by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 10, 2019
Monogamy:

There was a clause which is only if Souths are united which is not feasible for 2023 elections

The middle belt won't ever vote for SW, no deceive urself any further than this
Re: Buhari Has No Third Term Agenda, Fani-kayode Contradicts Falana by bigfish3k: 6:54pm On Nov 10, 2019
Sirjamo:

the northern agenda can only materialize if the SW contests in 2023

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has No Third Term Agenda, Fani-kayode Contradicts Falana by Yebosola(m): 6:55pm On Nov 10, 2019
Monogamy:
That's no brainer

So next news.

It seems like FFK's supplies are back in services.. Na delay dey always cause Opata

Mind your language ,that's our dilector's in-law grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting At University Of Abuja / Akwa-Ibom' s Deputy Governor Resignation Letter! / El-rufai, Deputy To Forfeit 50 Per Cent Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.