Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,068 members, 7,835,605 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed (39208 Views)

Dino Melaye: I Am Not Getting Married On 28th December 2020 (Picture) / Dino Melaye: I Will Fight For A Better Society Through My Movie Roles / Dino Melaye: I Am Not The Father Of Tboss Child - Senator Denies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 10, 2019
fergie001:

Well educated and enlightened....I can confirm that...

But is it not the same case with the country? undecided
dino knows what he's doing
Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 10, 2019
fergie001:

Well educated and enlightened....I can confirm that...

But is it not the same case with the country? undecided
Those seeing dino as otherwise dont know him at all. He's a Harvard graduate. He may he humorous, fine. But he knows what he's doing
Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by blowjohn(m): 3:02pm On Nov 10, 2019
kestolove95:
No matter how stupid dino is he is still beta Dan yeye belLow

Spill it Kesto!
Better at what?? cheesy wink grin
Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by Selfy(m): 3:07pm On Nov 10, 2019
Can u imagine campaign statement from a supposed senator.
U are taking ur pple for granted and u are not fit enough to be walking freely in the Nigeria streets.U are a disappointment

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by ndukwejoe(m): 3:22pm On Nov 10, 2019
but yahaya bello is like those you mentioned now
NgeneUkwenu:
When you see IPOB idiots abusing APC Governors like Yahaya Bello, just know they are not doing it for good governance...but just for their useless party- PDP to take over the State...

Otorm has become their hero since he defected from the APC to the PDP.

Akpabio became their enemy since the day he joined APC....

The same Useless people celebrate Governor Dickson of Bayelsa State who with only about 7 LG governments is owing 15Months Salary..

The same goes for that Useless Ikpeazu of Abia State...

But the bloody hypocrites wants all to hate Yahaya Bello...I pity some uniformed APC guys who are buying into their devilish propaganda...

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 10, 2019
GOFRONT:
You are better in bed Mr Dino.

Shebi d truth don begin clear say na this Dino dey fire Tboss sotey Tboss carry belle....But he deny am...
na im give Tboss belle?

Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by Legendguru: 3:43pm On Nov 10, 2019
Lol
Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by ultimatekint(m): 3:44pm On Nov 10, 2019
Let the concern authority go and arrest Sino for Hate Speech. Oya lets go!
Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by Enemyofpeace: 3:45pm On Nov 10, 2019
Kogi state is just an unfortunate state. Yahaya Bello and Dino are boat one chance

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by frowland(m): 3:45pm On Nov 10, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
When you see IPOB idiots abusing APC Governors like Yahaya Bello, just know they are not doing it for good governance...but just for their useless party- PDP to take over the State...

The same Useless people celebrate Governor Dickson of Bayelsa State who with only about 7 LG governments is owing 15Months Salary..

But the bloody hypocrites wants all to hate Yahaya Bello...I pity some uniformed APC guys who are buying into their devilish propaganda...

Interesting.
Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by ultimatekint(m): 3:48pm On Nov 10, 2019
Let the concern authority go and arrest Dino for Hate speech, oya lets go!
Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by akdjr(m): 3:48pm On Nov 10, 2019
This man eyes go clear after the election.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by toprealman: 3:52pm On Nov 10, 2019
Any objective evidence Mr prolific.
Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by Jabioro: 3:53pm On Nov 10, 2019

Enemyofpeace:
Kogi state is just an unfortunate state. Yahaya Bello and Dino are boat one chance
not be only boat..dem for be ship...una kill persin for here
Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by Gerald454: 3:53pm On Nov 10, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

Nah ur generations will always remain idiots.

Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by LZAA: 4:08pm On Nov 10, 2019
OP starts topic abou dino then starts calling ipob
Would have bothered to tell the OP that IPOB is pro biafra but then why bother to demystify sai babarismgrin
Carry on jor
Cc immhotep sarrki GMBuharii bastardmod simplyleo Afamed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by MrPaul2: 4:15pm On Nov 10, 2019
omenka:
Typical fool.

Thank goodness Yahaya has sworn he would rather lose his own election than see this scoundrel win this election.

My problem is with Buhari's aloofness when it comes to these sort of elections. I guess his fear is the media backlash that might follow his interference. Otherwise, if I were in his shoes, I'd damn whatever consequences there may be and ensure that idiot never smells the red chamber in his life again.

Jonathan did it in Ekiti and heaven did not fall.

Nonsense.

Election interference in Democracy? Oh my gosh what a backward thinking. 21st century and some of us still don't have sense? How I'm I sure you will not collect money to suffered for another 4 years

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by lizychimamanda(f): 4:16pm On Nov 10, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Dino Melaye, candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Kogi west senatorial district rerun election, says he is better in bed than Yahaya Bello, governor of the state.

Melaye, who will face Smart Adeyemi, his All Progressives Congress (APC) rival, in the November 16 exercise, said this during one of his campaign outings.

The appeal court had sacked the PDP lawmaker and ordered a fresh election in the senatorial district.

While addressing a crowd at a rally, Melaye said he is better than the governor in many aspects, adding that he is more handsome, taller, educated and sexually active.

“I want to assure you the kind of development we have not seen before, salary payment is compulsory, paramount, mandatory and a must,” he said.

“You all know Yahaya Bello, there is nothing I don’t have more than him. Number one, I am taller than him. Number two, I am more handsome than him. Number three, I am more educated than him. And if it is ‘kere wa wa’, I can do better than him.”

“Kere wa” is a lose form of referring to sex in vernacular. It is unclear when Melaye made the statement.

He had lost his bid to secure the PDP governorship ticket and subsequently rejected the offer to lead the PDP governorship campaign.

Musa Wada, who clinched the party’s ticket, will face Bello, still on November 16.

Watch video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Se6qLFrXBec

https://www.thecable.ng/extra-im-better-in-bed-than-yahaya-bello-says-melaye-video/amp?__twitter_impression=true

How do I test that. I really wanna know.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by Lukainoluciano: 4:28pm On Nov 10, 2019
You don't know what you saying son...if you do watch TVC journalist hangout, you must have heard baba Jide talking about Dino's project scattered all over his constituency... Now Baba Jide is very much unbiased and he isn't afraid of any politician,, he say it as it is...Smart Adeyemi was in the Senate for 8 years without nothing to show for... even Dino outperformed yahaha bello..I can bet my life on what I am saying.. I am not a fan of Dino but I can tell you that if APC don't rig this election,, Dino will beat smart flawlessly...take that to the bank!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 10, 2019
BluntBoy:

And supposing they had tried the same woman, one would still have to consider many other variables.

Supposing Dino is judging performance based on the day Yahaya Bello was tired, then he would be mistaken to think that Yahaya is always weak in bed.

To prove this beyond every reasonable doubt, they must be subjected to a laboratory experiment. Confounding variables such as stress, tiredness, anxiety must be put under control, and their body systems must be cleansed of all forms of sex-enhancing drugs to ensure fair play. Then they must be given the same woman or women with the same level of sexiness.

I will be willing to be the one to spearhead the experiment and measure their performances.

grin grin

If you are not a lecturer already, anything you are doing now is just preparing you..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by tolu99: 4:31pm On Nov 10, 2019
See what politics has turned to. Politicians have now left: I will construct bridges across the ocean & built castle in the air, to now: I am more active in bed than my opponent. Which kind wahala be this [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by fergie001: 4:38pm On Nov 10, 2019
Lukainoluciano:
You don't know what you saying son...if you do watch TVC journalist hangout, you must have heard baba Jide talking about Dino's project scattered all over his constituency... Now Baba Jide is very much unbiased and he isn't afraid of any politician,, he say it as it is...Smart Adeyemi was in the Senate for 8 years without nothing to show for... even Dino outperformed yahaha bello..I can bet my life on what I am saying.. I am not a fan of Dino but I can tell you that if APC don't rig this election,, Dino will beat smart flawlessly...take that to the bank!
Jide is biased....its just that the matter weak am, he just had to say it the way it is.
Another is the fact that he criticises Bello continuously, for obvious reasons.

That Senatorial zone has 3 constituencies there....
ADC 1
Pdp 2
APC 0.....

Except with thugs and compromised INEC people....how will Smart do it?

Cc senatordave1
Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by bkool7(m): 4:57pm On Nov 10, 2019
See some ppl's senator

Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by Tzar(m): 5:00pm On Nov 10, 2019
Nigerians deserve the leaders they get.
As long as we keep being bad leaders in our little or large spaces, we will continue to get these kleptomaniacs and/or clowns as leaders.
Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by BluntBoy(m): 5:22pm On Nov 10, 2019
Gracealone:

grin grin

If you are not a lecturer already, anything you are doing now is just preparing you..

grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by colestephan86: 5:22pm On Nov 10, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Dino Melaye, candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Kogi west senatorial district rerun election, says he is better in bed than Yahaya Bello, governor of the state.

Melaye, who will face Smart Adeyemi, his All Progressives Congress (APC) rival, in the November 16 exercise, said this during one of his campaign outings.

The appeal court had sacked the PDP lawmaker and ordered a fresh election in the senatorial district.

While addressing a crowd at a rally, Melaye said he is better than the governor in many aspects, adding that he is more handsome, taller, educated and sexually active.

“I want to assure you the kind of development we have not seen before, salary payment is compulsory, paramount, mandatory and a must,” he said.

“You all know Yahaya Bello, there is nothing I don’t have more than him. Number one, I am taller than him. Number two, I am more handsome than him. Number three, I am more educated than him. And if it is ‘kere wa wa’, I can do better than him.”

“Kere wa” is a lose form of referring to sex in vernacular. It is unclear when Melaye made the statement.

He had lost his bid to secure the PDP governorship ticket and subsequently rejected the offer to lead the PDP governorship campaign.

Musa Wada, who clinched the party’s ticket, will face Bello, still on November 16.

Watch video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Se6qLFrXBec

https://www.thecable.ng/extra-im-better-in-bed-than-yahaya-bello-says-melaye-video/amp?__twitter_impression=true

You see people that want to be leaders?
Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by Bimpe29: 5:49pm On Nov 10, 2019
The Kogites are in for it big time..
Was that appropriate for political campaign?
What a crap?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by CaptainFM1: 5:49pm On Nov 10, 2019
Don't blow out a statement meant for limited circus. You have to consider the premise behind such statement. It's not a political point for either Dino or Yaya, but an uncontrolled media like you seem to magnify it for a political gain. It's really very difficult to control fake news anyway!
Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by Larrykaysail(m): 6:03pm On Nov 10, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
Weyrey ni Bobo Dino yi shacheesy
na real mad funny man
Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by naijafella(m): 6:11pm On Nov 10, 2019
senatordave1:

Dino has nothing to campaign with,no visible achievements hence he's resorting to name calling and foolery.no serious individual willvtake that clown serious

Will you keep kwayet? Yet Yeye Bello is passing off Dinos project as his.
Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by adekolaelect(m): 6:22pm On Nov 10, 2019
bubbaGambino:
the pioneer zombies are here spewing trash as always
But wailers are here to reason with their Anus simply bcs they want to support Dino or pdp who doesn't have any meaningful things to campaign than petty and rubbish by all means .

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by Sirjamo: 6:36pm On Nov 10, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

Just because the PDP supporters chose to romance the two failures in Abia and Bayelsa does not mean we should go the same path by supporting another failure in Kogi, but I know that Mr Bello is very likely to return. The guy might be useless in governance but he knows how to play politics!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu Replies Femi Adesina, Blasts Buhari’s Government / Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest / Dolapo And Yemi Osinbajo's White Wedding In 1990 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.