Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,231 members, 7,836,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed (39214 Views)

Dino Melaye: I Am Not Getting Married On 28th December 2020 (Picture) / Dino Melaye: I Will Fight For A Better Society Through My Movie Roles / Dino Melaye: I Am Not The Father Of Tboss Child - Senator Denies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by MyMouth(m): 2:32pm On Nov 10, 2019
kestolove95:
No matter how stupid dino is he is still beta Dan yeye belLow
Totally, wholeheartedly agree with this! Yeye below is a scum bag, a rogue and the worst governor since the return of democracy

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by fergie001: 2:34pm On Nov 10, 2019
Sholaco:
Hahahahahaha Dino is winning both Yahaya and smart come 16-11-2019. grin

Leave those "Ilorin-Kogi" peeps.....abeg.

I am sure he will win.....
Mopa Muro
Yagba East
Yagba West
Ijumu
He will fight Kabba/Bunu very well 'cos of TJ......that one is open...but Smart has the advantage.

Lokoja and Kogi LGAs is where the fight is....
Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by MyMouth(m): 2:35pm On Nov 10, 2019
senatordave1:

Dino has nothing to campaign with,no visible achievements hence he's resorting to name calling and foolery.no serious individual willvtake that clown serious
And what has yeye Bello got to campaign with? Oh! I forgot, he changed KSU to PAAU. What a great achievement! undecided
Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by senatordave1(m): 2:36pm On Nov 10, 2019
gypsey:
Like seriously, but you would be surprised that Some Nigerians do take him serious and will vote for him.
Nigerians with same mentality like him
Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by skinnyzsam(m): 2:36pm On Nov 10, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
When you see IPOB idiots abusing APC Governors like Yahaya Bello, just know they are not doing it for good governance...but just for their useless party- PDP to take over the State...

Otorm has become their hero since he defected from the APC to the PDP.

Akpabio became their enemy since the day he joined APC....

The same Useless people celebrate Governor Dickson of Bayelsa State who with only about 7 LG governments is owing 15Months Salary..

The same goes for that Useless Ikpeazu of Abia State...

But the bloody hypocrites wants all to hate Yahaya Bello...I pity some uniformed APC guys who are buying into their devilish propaganda...

You're the biggest foolish citizen of this useless country I've ever come across today, APC ND PDP are all rogues so are you...

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by KanuSE: 2:37pm On Nov 10, 2019
iamswizz:
Nigerians are known to have bad luck of getting good leaders

It's not about luck, Nigerians are just allergic to good & credible governance.
Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by simplyOJ(m): 2:37pm On Nov 10, 2019
See what politics has turned to. Politicians have now left: I will construct bridges across the ocean & built castle in the air, to now: I am more active in bed than my opponent. Which kind wahala be this
Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by senatordave1(m): 2:38pm On Nov 10, 2019
MyMouth:

And what has yeye Bello got to campaign with? Oh! I forgot, he changed KSU to PAAU. What a great achievement! undecided
My brother,you have nothing to say.is dino contesting with bello or smart? Dino is hopeless and may have mental issues like wada.bello is incompetwnt but we cannot accept dino's foolery
Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by yeyeosoronga: 2:39pm On Nov 10, 2019
What is all this nonsense na?
Can these people just face governance? Is Dino even a governorship candidate sef? So why all the noise?
Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 10, 2019
senatordave1:

Nigerians with same mentality like him
Well.. most Nigerians have the same mentality as him, unfortunately. grin

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 10, 2019
Dino is as unstable as atiku.When he left pdp for apc,he was attacking pdp right left and centre.Tell me who will give him the pdp governorship ticket when he doesn't trust himself?
Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by fergie001: 2:41pm On Nov 10, 2019
picoba:

They are promising their people sex. Well, kogi people like it well, well. Especially Ibira and okun people.
I confirm Okun own wella.....
Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by donteddy(m): 2:42pm On Nov 10, 2019
senatordave1:

Dino has nothing to campaign with,no visible achievements hence he's resorting to name calling and foolery.no serious individual willvtake that clown serious

Chairman I don't know maybe u have been to Kogi west senatorial district. He really performed in his constituency projects. If Bello can do half in the state it will be a different ball game. As per smart he is just selfish and ass licking guy for him to align with APC . Kogi is just unfortunate to have clowns as a leader.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by thundafire: 2:43pm On Nov 10, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
When you see IPOB idiots abusing APC Governors like Yahaya Bello, just know they are not doing it for good governance...but just for their useless party- PDP to take over the State...

The same Useless people celebrate Governor Dickson of Bayelsa State who with only about 7 LG governments is owing 15Months Salary..

But the bloody hypocrites wants all to hate Yahaya Bello...I pity some uniformed APC guys who are buying into their devilish propaganda...
if u put Yahaya,Ortom and Akpabio who will u pick no make me send

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by Karleb(m): 2:43pm On Nov 10, 2019
Kere wa wa as how? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by fergie001: 2:44pm On Nov 10, 2019
senatordave1:

My brother,you have nothing to say.is dino contesting with bello or smart? Dino is hopeless and may have mental issues like wada.bello is incompetwnt but we cannot accept dino's foolery
But you can accept smart who said all the gods of Okun are behind Bello....

Talk about smart small nah...... grin grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by thundafire: 2:44pm On Nov 10, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

At times common sense is just to expensive for u to acquire wen u post nonsense

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by MyMouth(m): 2:46pm On Nov 10, 2019
senatordave1:

r
Answer my question! I don't give a damn about dino or smart, but I sure give a damn about who governs my state, my people have suffered enough. I rather have a Wada as governor than have yahaya Bello as counsellor. By the way, I think yahaya Bello sure is a mental case, he only needs to go to a hospital to confirm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by princeakinola1(m): 2:46pm On Nov 10, 2019
You are try to let us know that you have bed with Yaya belo wife?this is not good leader,this is ajegunle area boys that use to talk any how,mumu somebody
Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by Bunnatex(m): 2:47pm On Nov 10, 2019
Truly we have lost it. Are these the only ones that can represent us. I say we do away with Yahaya Bello and Dino Melaye. Truly Kogi deserves better...

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by fergie001: 2:47pm On Nov 10, 2019
donteddy:

Chairman I don't know maybe u have been to Kogi west senatorial district. He really performed in his constituency projects. If Bello can do half in the state it will be a different ball game. As per smart he is just selfish and ass licking guy for him to align with APC . Kogi is just unfortunate to have clowns as a leader.
Leave that man....he hasn't stepped foot on Okun before yet you will see him vigorously arguing.....

I was there for over a year when Smart was Senator.....they should point one thing he did in his native kabba.....he spent all of his life in Ilorin....his businesses, hotel etc...in Ilorin.

He can speak grammar, he was former President of NGE, but na grammar Okun wan chop?
Both are less better what we need....but Smart...haba...he isn't smart @ all...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by Classicdexy(m): 2:47pm On Nov 10, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

Is dino melaye now ipobian?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by Successlane: 2:48pm On Nov 10, 2019
It's very sad that Kogi west that has lots of men of honour, well educated, enlightened people are been represented at the hallow chamber by the like of Dino.

Really,.. really sad.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:49pm On Nov 10, 2019
Remi tinubu can bear witness to that

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by Kastrom: 2:51pm On Nov 10, 2019
xianah:
Dickson competition,let me judge who's better in bed dino or Yayaha bello?.

By getting laid to them?
Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by goddon4me: 2:51pm On Nov 10, 2019
senatordave1:

So Yahaya Bello has something to campaign with

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 10, 2019
senatordave1:

Is yahaya also stupid? Dino has succeeded in losing the votes of that crowf
Are you from kogi or going there to vote? Let his people decide. Elections aren't won here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by olaposer(m): 2:55pm On Nov 10, 2019
Nigerian which way are we going, imagine what a senetorial candidate is using to campaign ,what else can you expect of him if he should win the election, garbage in garbage out, are we cursed in this nation.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 2:56pm On Nov 10, 2019
MyMouth:
d
Madam/Oga, you should pity urself first! You actually deserve your pity much more than any of us apc members who have decided to use our brain this time around instead of being blinded by myopic loyalty to an undeserving party. Hell, even el-rufia knows yahaya Bello is bad market. Go and ask elrufia why he has refused to join yahaya bello's campaign train after being appointed to head the campaign

Anytime I see these people (omenka, ngeneukwenu, netpro, senatordave1 aka garfield1) commenting on Kogi politics I laugh grin. They don't live in the State like me that know what the people are passing through.

I don't want to say much, election is just six days away. But, I advise ngeneukwenu, senatordave1 aka garfield1 to stay clear from Igala land. We were told they are among those that will be imported to cause mayhem. Our people are angry with the the present govt at the state, they will treat your fvck up if you dare them.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by fergie001: 2:57pm On Nov 10, 2019
Successlane:
It's very sad that Kogi west that has lots of men of honour, well educated, enlightened people are been represented at the hallow chamber by the like of Dino.

Really,.. really sad.

Well educated and enlightened....I can confirm that...

But is it not the same case with the country? undecided
Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 10, 2019
Successlane:

Really,.. really sad.

But have you wondered why his people love him so much? Even the arranged recall failed woefully. When it comes to grassroots politics, give it to dino. He doesn't joke with his people on the constituency projects execution. The facts are there to see. If he was so hated as people thought, how could a defected senator still win in his constituency, even defeating the candidate from the ruling party despite the money gifts to people? Think about it.
Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed by bluecircle470: 2:59pm On Nov 10, 2019
ZombieTERROR:
Dino pass Yeye Bello in all ramification...

Kogi should just give it to Dino
Dino against who?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos / Photos From Buhari Mega Rally In Ebonyi / Man Riding A Donkey From Adamawa To Abuja For Atiku(video,photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.