Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) (60784 Views)

Thief Who Steals Expensive Biscuits From Delta Supermarkets Caught (Photos) / Smuggler Who Taped 15 Phones To His Body Caught In Kenya (Photos) / Man Who Disguised As A Lady In A Nightclub In Port Harcourt, Caught (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by allthingsgood: 2:08pm On Nov 10, 2019
Only nutjobs with zero moral compass will blame customs for doing their job

1 Like

Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 10, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Slow as ever bigot, the Nairaland link led me back to your link.

Lol.

Sorry I can't help you. I don't live a life of denial.

Even the thread has it's own link through famous Naija follow it

Or you follow "Maiyegun's Diary Politico" because na even your own fellow Yoruba get the page.

Sorry can't help denials. Not our style.

1 Like

Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by Timatayo1: 2:15pm On Nov 10, 2019
Na Ogun go strike all of you shameless country shameless customs and shameless president with empty brain

1 Like

Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by Iamgrey5(m): 2:18pm On Nov 10, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Lol.

Sorry I can't help you. I don't live a life of denial.

Even the thread has it's own link through famous Naija follow it

Or you follow "Maiyegun's Diary Politico" because na even your own fellow Yoruba get the page.

Sorry can't help denials. Not our style.
Oponu ni bobi yi sha.cheesy

Let me simplify it for you

Activity 1 :You claimed you have seen "video" evidence that all the women caught so far are indeed Yorubas.

Activity 2: I asked you to provide evidence

Activity 3: You provided three links that led to one source without showing any videos as you claimed.

Activity 4: You started to write mumbo jumbo that does not correlate with our previous discussion.

Please provide me a link where I can actually watch the video you claimed you watched

Simple as Abc

Simple enough for you grin

5 Likes

Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 10, 2019
Iamgrey5:

Activity 1 :You claimed you have seen "video" evidence that all the women caught so far are indeed Yorubas.

Activity 3: You provided three links that led to one source without showing any videos as you claimed.

Activity 4: You started to write mumbo jumbo that does not corrrelate with our previous discussion.

Please provide me a link where I can actually watch the video you claimed you watched

Simple as Abc

I can't help you but as more videos come as they catch more of your people.

More threads will be opened on that and I'm not the one to do that.

Sorry.

Go and free your people from hunger.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 10, 2019
The hustle is real

1 Like

Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 10, 2019
So much stupidity.. something that's not even up to half a sac. What's the essence of smuggling it.. or were they training for something else

1 Like

Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by blackboy(m): 7:32pm On Nov 10, 2019
So less than a paint bucket of rice is smuggling? The real or big time smugglers are allowed to pass

1 Like

Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by BlackCrainte: 7:34pm On Nov 10, 2019
God bless The Nigerian Custom Service

God bless His Excellence President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

1 Like

Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by VirginSearcher(m): 7:34pm On Nov 10, 2019
This stupidity from customs is enough to trigger a massive protest in this country but no, nobody wants to do that under the tyrant angry

1 Like

Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by bigfish3k: 7:34pm On Nov 10, 2019
Iamgrey5:
How?

You can tell by pictures

Aren't Yoruba women" dark and ugly again". cheesy based on your well defined twisted narrative. The second woman is obviously light skin

Again no tribal marks !

that one bleached

1 Like

Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by Coldie(m): 7:34pm On Nov 10, 2019
Arrest them
Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by wolexy14(m): 7:35pm On Nov 10, 2019
buhari n all d officers (dis...army.ooooo....useless olopa.....etc))) fire burn una down .....
Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by nduchucks: 7:35pm On Nov 10, 2019
This is a bunch of bulls.hit!!!

Why humiliate and disgrace these ladies for rice with a value of only a few thousand naira when the real smugglers are protected by the powers that be?

What nonesense!!!

1 Like

Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by bigfish3k: 7:37pm On Nov 10, 2019
Iamgrey5:

Activity 4: You started to write mumbo jumbo that does not correlate with our previous discussion.

Simple as Abc

tribalism is not good
support humanity not tribe

there is hunger everywhere
Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by Ewedegubbler: 7:38pm On Nov 10, 2019
They likely voted for change.. make dem enjoy it

1 Like

Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 10, 2019
This is overzealousness. Smuggling is trying to bring in goods in commercial quantity. A congo or two of rice cannot be used for more than personal consumption. The poor women probably thought they could save N50 or so from their housekeeping money.

1 Like

Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by LZAA: 7:40pm On Nov 10, 2019
MelesZenawi:
All these women they are catching are Yoruba women.

Sometimes I used to tell people they don't reason. Looking at the faces of these women you will hunger and need to stay afloat in this trying times.

Just watch the quantity of rice custom officers are disgracing themselves that they caught a culprit

Anyway I feel and have empathy for them. Someone closed your route and opened another for his own people.

Both may be Nigerian or Benin republic, you can't tell.

Hunger dey wire Dem but sai babarism no gree them see road but instead let hunger consume them.

These same women will collect 1k or packaged garri and sugar and shout APC... change

Well is no longer change but next level.
Immhotep and GMBuharii must hear thisgrin
Where is iammo?

1 Like

Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by Stevengold(m): 7:41pm On Nov 10, 2019
I was thinking it's like 40 bags of rice

1 Like

Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by iammo(m): 7:42pm On Nov 10, 2019
dude, smuggling rice is better than smuggling drug cc: LZAA. another cc: LZAA final BCC: LZAA

LZAA:

Immhotep and GMBuharii must hear thisgrin
Where is iammo?

2 Likes

Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by backT(m): 7:42pm On Nov 10, 2019
Kudos to the custom officers for doing their duty. Nigeria will be great one day.

1 Like

Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by YorubaPrince: 7:43pm On Nov 10, 2019
kestolove95:
Are u sure dix people are normal?

Dem normal pass you, I swear! angry
Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by Paulo3ree(m): 7:43pm On Nov 10, 2019
Wakanda of thing is this, hunger it will never be well with you.

1 Like

Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by DarlingEmojist(m): 7:44pm On Nov 10, 2019
....when they are tired of eating stick
Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by picoba(m): 7:47pm On Nov 10, 2019

They are musilim using Ijab power . They would be good in carrying bomb, here in the North.

1 Like

Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by Smoke55: 7:49pm On Nov 10, 2019
Iamgrey5:
How?

You can tell by pictures

Aren't Yoruba women" dark and ugly again". cheesy based on your well defined twisted narrative. The second woman is obviously light skin

Again no tribal marks !

so you just admitted that every yoruba woman is dark ugly and have tribal mark? isorite!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by Godhatesodomy: 7:50pm On Nov 10, 2019
Wow
Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by Yusuf54: 7:50pm On Nov 10, 2019
MelesZenawi:
All these women they are catching are Yoruba women.

Sometimes I used to tell people they don't reason. Looking at the faces of these women you will hunger and need to stay afloat in this trying times.

Just watch the quantity of rice custom officers are disgracing themselves that they caught a culprit

Anyway I feel and have empathy for them. Someone closed your route and opened another for his own people.

Both may be Nigerian or Benin republic, you can't tell.

Hunger dey wire Dem but sai babarism no gree them see road but instead let hunger consume them.

These same women will collect 1k or packaged garri and sugar and shout APC... change

Well is no longer change but next level.
i wont be surprised when you starts drinkn imported water and cooked soup

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 7:51pm On Nov 10, 2019
SalamRushdie:
See what Buhari has reduced our proud SW women into , rice is now like cocaine to them

I think you mean what Buhari has reduced our Customs to... This is what they celebrate as catching smugglers??!... Let me just laugh.

1 Like

Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by chidooh1: 7:51pm On Nov 10, 2019
Not more than two Derica, chai! hunger is indeed dealing with Nigerians. Custom and common sense...

1 Like

Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by PoliteActivist: 7:52pm On Nov 10, 2019
Lol. This is one funny country. All because of rice!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Onuh Makedomu: Policeman Arrested For Taking Bribe From A Motorist / Man Kills His Son And Daughter In Anambra While They Were Sleeping (Graphic) / Owerri Jailbreak: Godwin Chukwuemeka ‘Match And Die’ Captured In Hideout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.