Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,089 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Where Are All The Rich, Cute Men Of Nairaland?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Are All The Rich, Cute Men Of Nairaland?? (3908 Views)

Rich, Cute And God Fearing Guy Want A Serious Girl For Marriage(with Cute Pics) / Wedding Pictures Of Nairaland's Mrofficer / Poor Men Love Big Breasts, The Rich Prefer Them Smaller –study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are All The Rich, Cute Men Of Nairaland?? by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 2:39pm On Nov 10, 2019
Please say hi smiley

This site has been overrun by kids and razz people, nairaland of yonder days used to have a lot of smart, cool and obviously not suffering people.

Please if you're a cute, rich and sensible dude, say hi let me celebrate you kiss

I'm tired of sharing this forum with riff raffs and vagabonds undecided

8 Likes

Re: Where Are All The Rich, Cute Men Of Nairaland?? by FreeMejoor1(m): 2:44pm On Nov 10, 2019
How about rich women attention seeking owe..

7 Likes

Re: Where Are All The Rich, Cute Men Of Nairaland?? by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 2:45pm On Nov 10, 2019
Please don't comment if you don't fit the description of this post I beg you

Go and play with your fellow low lives undecided

This thread is a safe space for me and my people kiss
Re: Where Are All The Rich, Cute Men Of Nairaland?? by Chapter1vs6(m): 2:47pm On Nov 10, 2019
H
Re: Where Are All The Rich, Cute Men Of Nairaland?? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 10, 2019
Lol grin grin grin grin,you can get them in business section not this so called redpill consumer we have in romanceland!!!
Re: Where Are All The Rich, Cute Men Of Nairaland?? by plateau1stson(m): 2:50pm On Nov 10, 2019
Pathetic I watch a film about you people y'day always degrading other people because of their status lwkmd see this runx girl saying poor guys should stay off you your self do u have money

18 Likes

Re: Where Are All The Rich, Cute Men Of Nairaland?? by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 2:51pm On Nov 10, 2019
Hmmm that's a good one
I think they were all forced to leave romanceland for other sections because louts and losers took over here
but back then, we all used to hang here and catch funsad
Pettyprincess:
Lol grin grin grin grin,you can get them in business section not this so called redpill consumer we have in romancekid!!!
Re: Where Are All The Rich, Cute Men Of Nairaland?? by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 2:52pm On Nov 10, 2019
bro you wear torn trouser and pose in front of uncompleted building like armed robber and you expect us to take you seriously? undecided this thread is obviously not for you, pooh.
plateau1stson:
Pathetic I watch a film about you people y'day always degrading other people because of their status lwkmd see this runx girl saying poor guys should stay off you your self do u have money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are All The Rich, Cute Men Of Nairaland?? by Oreofepeters: 3:08pm On Nov 10, 2019
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
Please say hi smiley

This site has been overrun by kids and razz people, nairaland of yonder days used to have a lot of smart, cool and obviously not suffering people.

Please if you're a cute, rich and sensible dude, say hi let me celebrate you kiss

I fall in that category so what now ?

1 Like

Re: Where Are All The Rich, Cute Men Of Nairaland?? by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 3:10pm On Nov 10, 2019
I'm sorry but you aren't cute and you definitely don't look rich. you look like an angry petrol seller (no offense)
Oreofepeters:
I fall in that category so what now ?

1 Like

Re: Where Are All The Rich, Cute Men Of Nairaland?? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 10, 2019
Pettyprincess:
Lol grin grin grin grin,you can get them in business section not this so called redpill consumer we have in romanceland!!!
Bunch of hungry scammers at dat section i nearly got scammed of 1.2m in the name of investment...

7 Likes

Re: Where Are All The Rich, Cute Men Of Nairaland?? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 10, 2019
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
Please say hi smiley

87% of the gurlz on naira land are ugly...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are All The Rich, Cute Men Of Nairaland?? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 10, 2019
Miniso:
Bunch of hungry scammers at dat section i nearly got scammed of 1.2m in the name of investment...
OMG!!! Are you serious? Better be thanking your stars you were not scammed,because 1.2m isn't small money at all.
Re: Where Are All The Rich, Cute Men Of Nairaland?? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 10, 2019
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
I'm sorry but you aren't cute and you definitely don't look rich. you look like an angry petrol seller (no offense)
Damn girl!!! grin grin grin grin grin
I'm rolling in bed nw grin grin grin,you even get bad mouth pass me sef grin grin
Re: Where Are All The Rich, Cute Men Of Nairaland?? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 10, 2019
Pettyprincess:

OMG!!! Are you serious? Better be thanking your stars you were not scammed,because 1.2m isn't small money at all.
i actually wanted to invest big so i can blow quick....bt waz all scam

1 Like

Re: Where Are All The Rich, Cute Men Of Nairaland?? by Oreofepeters: 3:28pm On Nov 10, 2019
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
lol I can feed your entire household for years. You must be very poor and hungry for you to come here looking for a rich dude.

I don't know why nairaland is filled with all these hungerbad girls

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Where Are All The Rich, Cute Men Of Nairaland?? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 10, 2019
Miniso:
i actually wanted to invest big so i can blow quick....bt it didn't wrk
I'm glad about that,90 percent of nairaland guys are scammers,dnt you read threads here everyday about how people got scammed by a nairalander? Always invest in someone or something you see physically,online deals are risky!!!

1 Like

Re: Where Are All The Rich, Cute Men Of Nairaland?? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:30pm On Nov 10, 2019
Pettyprincess:
.. Stop saying what you don't know.Just because most of us come here to laugh and gist does not give you any right to be insultive.Watch your tongue young woman.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are All The Rich, Cute Men Of Nairaland?? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 10, 2019
Oreofepeters:
I can feed your entire house hold for years. You must be very poor hungry for you to come here looking for a rich dude
Oga calm down with the part u said u can feed some one house hold for years. Let's be realistic abeg.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are All The Rich, Cute Men Of Nairaland?? by Oreofepeters: 3:34pm On Nov 10, 2019
Miniso:
Oga calm down with the part u said u can feed some one house hold for years. Let's be realistic abeg.
it is what I'm capable of bro I'm not spit noising, if not her entire family but at least I can still feed 3 of her family lines without getting broke.
I can assure you say that idiot no get anything for her bank account but here forming Linda ikeji or bella
It's obvious she's broke and brainless

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Where Are All The Rich, Cute Men Of Nairaland?? by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 3:40pm On Nov 10, 2019
You can create a thread to tackle that, son. Not on my own thread please
Miniso:

1 Like

Re: Where Are All The Rich, Cute Men Of Nairaland?? by dominique(f): 3:41pm On Nov 10, 2019
Trolls full this forum sha grin
Re: Where Are All The Rich, Cute Men Of Nairaland?? by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 3:42pm On Nov 10, 2019
okay son, we believe you. Beyonce is Nigerian also undecided
Oreofepeters:
I can feed your entire house hold for years. You must be very poor and hungry for you to come here looking for a rich dude.

I don't know why nairaland is filled with all these hungerbad girls
Re: Where Are All The Rich, Cute Men Of Nairaland?? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 10, 2019
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
You can create a thread to tackle that, son. Not on my own thread please
Madam calm down, Before u sustain an injury in between yur legs.

1 Like

Re: Where Are All The Rich, Cute Men Of Nairaland?? by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 3:47pm On Nov 10, 2019
But why is it that all Nigerian men ever think of is sex?? you people can DIE if you don’t do it regularly. That’s why they go about raping anything with a hole including children, babies, toddlers, goats, cows, chickens. Don’t look at me that way,we always read the sordid stories on front page embarassed
Miniso:
Madam calm down, Before u sustain an injury in between yur legs.
Re: Where Are All The Rich, Cute Men Of Nairaland?? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 10, 2019
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
But why is it that all Nigerian men ever think of is sex?? you people can DIE if you don’t do it regularly. That’s why they go about raping anything with a hole including children, babies, toddlers, goats, cows, chickens. Don’t look at me that way,we always read the sordid stories on front page embarassed
Not all men, some are evil we also have good men bt how about women dat pretend alot bt end up using vibrators, carrots, cucumber isn't dat stupidity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are All The Rich, Cute Men Of Nairaland?? by Oreofepeters: 4:04pm On Nov 10, 2019
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
okay son, we believe you. Beyonce is Nigerian also undecided
You better take it easy on your poor and ugly self before guys take dîck scatter your destiny because of money....

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Are All The Rich, Cute Men Of Nairaland?? by BabbanBura(m): 4:09pm On Nov 10, 2019
Miniso:

They are the loudest sef!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Where Are All The Rich, Cute Men Of Nairaland?? by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 4:10pm On Nov 10, 2019
Smh all they think of is dick, pussÿ, toto, sexxx, cucumber, vibrator. Thats why they'll forever remain broke and wretched. God has given them brains to think but all they use their brains for is sexxx sexxxx sexx. But why are Nigerian men so obsessed with sex
Re: Where Are All The Rich, Cute Men Of Nairaland?? by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:11pm On Nov 10, 2019
Your wahala sef too much

1 Like

Re: Where Are All The Rich, Cute Men Of Nairaland?? by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 4:11pm On Nov 10, 2019
So it's safe to say that Nigerian men cant listen to simple instructions. The thread says only rich and cute men should comment but see how the wretched things are derailing this thread sad

1 Like

Re: Where Are All The Rich, Cute Men Of Nairaland?? by MrCork: 4:12pm On Nov 10, 2019
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
Please say hi smiley

angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Am Ready To Propose To A Man" – Actress Ogo Mushin Affirms / Ladies With Bulging Calf Muscles / Please Help Me To Help My Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.