Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,717 members, 7,834,369 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) (27467 Views)

I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) / Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) / Rich Humphreys: 6-Month-Old Baby Breaks World Record For Youngest Water Skier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) by Obodo999(m): 6:46pm On Nov 11, 2019
This is the reason I always advise ladies to make money before getting married.
Re: How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) by GENEGIRIA: 6:47pm On Nov 11, 2019
Ghana has never claimed to be a rich country. We don’t boast like you nigerians do. We are moving in the right direction. Give us 10 years from now, we can say yes Ghana is a rich country grin we have made great progress, but we still have some distance to cover grin it is no accident that Ghana is attracting more FDI than Nigeria grin poverty levels are decreasing, more roads are being built, we have regular electricity. Today, Ghanaian children from primary to secondary school, don’t pay school fees. Not only that, they are also fed free by the government. People can sleep with their two eyes closed grin life expectancy is 65 years and improving. 80% of the people are connected to electricity and we expect to achieve 100% coverage by 2023 grin how is nigeria doing on these parameters?

surplusk:

Is Ghana a rich country? Ur minimum wage in Ghana is not up to Nigerian minimum wage so what make you rich given you fact now.
Re: How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) by Obodo999(m): 6:48pm On Nov 11, 2019
Ishilove:

Sorry if I sounded confrontational. Fact is society pressures women, especially when they reach a certain age.

Women choose to marry and have children. No one force anybody.
Re: How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) by surplusk: 6:56pm On Nov 11, 2019
GENEGIRIA:
Ghana has never claimed to be a rich country. We don’t boast like you nigerians do. We are moving in the right direction. Give us 10 years from now, we can say yes Ghana is a rich country grin we have made great progress, but we still have some distance to cover grin it is no accident that Ghana is attracting more FDI than Nigeria grin poverty levels are decreasing, more roads are being built, we have regular electricity. Today, Ghanaian children from primary to secondary school, don’t pay school fees. Not only that, they are also fed free by the government. People can sleep with their two eyes closed grin life expectancy is 65 years and improving. 80% of the people are connected to electricity and we expect to achieve 100% coverage by 2023 grin how is nigeria doing on these parameters?

You already know u are poor no problem.
Re: How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) by surplusk: 7:02pm On Nov 11, 2019
GENEGIRIA:

I will not proceed further wid u on this particular trend it had already showned that this irrelevant rant is getting out of hand how will a reasonable human come over this trend posting trash is it what this trend is meant for? Ur pardon pls upgrade.
Re: How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) by GENEGIRIA: 7:04pm On Nov 11, 2019
You just proved you are nothing but a stvoid dumb fool grin grin where did I say Ghana is poor? grin grin compared with nigeria, Ghana is a very rich country grin

let me give you a little picture grin grin grin Ghana's budget for education in 2019 is $2.8 billion, compared with nigeria's education budget of $1.7 billion grin grin grin grin grin grin Ghana's health budget for 2019 is $1.13 billion, that of nigeria is $1.02 billion grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[s]
surplusk:

You already know u are poor no problem.
[/s]
Re: How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) by surplusk: 7:15pm On Nov 11, 2019
GENEGIRIA:
You just proved you are nothing but a stvoid dumb fool grin grin where did I say Ghana is poor? grin grin compared with nigeria, Ghana is a very rich country grin

let me give you a little picture grin grin grin Ghana's budget for education in 2019 is $2.8 billion, compared with nigeria's education budget of $1.7 billion grin grin grin grin grin grin Ghana's health budget for 2019 is $1.13 billion, that of nigeria is $1.02 billion grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[s][/s]

Has ur budget improve ur education, has it prove ur health in fact which of ur institution rank the best in Africa o boy leave this trend the topic here is not meant for those rubbish. I repeat. You don't know Nigerian economy u think everything relies on Government just upgrade pls.
Re: How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) by GENEGIRIA: 7:19pm On Nov 11, 2019
Stop barking grin I just gave you verifiable information. Instead of thanking me, you are acting like MUMU grin has it improved our health? Foolish question grin why do you think life expectancy in Ghana is 65 years? Very very fuelish grin

surplusk:

Has ur budget improve ur education, has it prove ur health in fact which of ur institution rank the best in Africa o boy leave this trend the topic here is not meant for those rubbish. I repeat.
Re: How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) by surplusk: 7:22pm On Nov 11, 2019
GENEGIRIA:
Stop barking grin I just gave you verifiable information. Instead of thanking me, you are acting like MUMU grin has it improved our health? Foolish question grin why do you think life expectancy in Ghana is 65 years? Very very fuelish grin

Micheal Jackson wants to live 150years despite all his wealth at what age did he died. U mean everybody die young in Nigeria and is 65 years old enough I will not respond to u again I will leave u for u stupidity in this trend.
Re: How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) by AKP432: 7:29pm On Nov 11, 2019
If the story is true, The man needs help
Re: How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) by themanderon: 8:58pm On Nov 11, 2019
Something dark and evil has possessed that man if not how can he do that to his baby and wife?
Re: How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) by VicM6: 10:00pm On Nov 11, 2019
Lilbest3:
she's not the one who wrote the English, it's the mumu blogger
lolz, blogger blogger
Re: How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) by mechanics(m): 4:57am On Nov 12, 2019
He didn't try at all, he will regret his decision.
Re: How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) by holocron: 9:22am On Nov 12, 2019
pocohantas:

Not the same. Have a nice day.

Intellectual honesty is a prerequisite for meaningful debate on any forum. Madam, admit your faulty reasoning when it has been proved logically , take corrections and move on. Simple.
Re: How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) by pocohantas(f): 10:30am On Nov 12, 2019
[s]
holocron:

Intellectual honesty is a prerequisite for meaningful debate on any forum. Madam, admit your faulty reasoning when it has been proved logically , take corrections and move on. Simple.
[/s]

Nonsense and ingredients.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Gives Birth During Her Baby Shower (Photos) / My Story, Women And Men, Read And Learn From It. / Baby Musa Reunites With His Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.