Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,023 members, 7,810,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi (54591 Views)

Femi Adesina, Garba Shehu, And The Demons Of Aso Rock, By Achike Chude / Peter ‘okwute’ The Rock By Nonso Ozoemena / Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by Babtech001: 9:35am On Nov 11, 2019
Farooq Kperogi, a Nigerian academic, media scholar, public speaker and newspaper columnist has taken to popular micro-blogging platform, Twitter to share list of four blood relatives of President Muhammadu Buhari who officially work in Presidential Villa, Aso Rock.

Leakers.ng recalls that in October, there was a viral footage showing First Lady Aisha Buhari shouting at Mamman Daura's daughters in the state house sometime in 2017.

The video led President Buhari into receiving knocks from several Nigerians for allowing his family to live with him in the Presidential Villa.

In 2015, Buhari during his first term in office warned his family members to steer clear of his government. However, all turned out to be a lie as there are some of his family members who are working with him.

See the full list below;

“In 2015, Buhari warned his family members to steer clear of his government. He lied. His relatives, many of whom wallowed in grubby poverty before 2015, not only now work as his official assistants, they’e now multi-millionaires. Some are billionaires.

Here are 4 blood relatives of his that I know for a fact work for him. There may be more. I’ve confirmed these names from multiple sources in Daura and the Presidential Villa:

1. Abdulkarim Dauda.

He is Buhari’s Personal Chief Security Officer (PCSO). Like Mamman Daura, he is Buhari’s nephew. His father, Dauda Daura, is Buhari's half-brother from the same father.

He is de facto president Mamman Daura’s full biological brother. I exposed a recent secret memo Buhari sent to the Nigeria Police (where Abdulkarim is officially employed as Commissioner of Police after 3 unnaturally rapid promotions in three years) instructing it to circumvent time-honored public service rules & extend his service till 2023 even though he should've retired this year on account of being in d police for 35 yrs.

2. Sabiu “Tunde” Yusuf.

He's Buhari’s Private Secretary. Don’t be deceived by the “Tunde” in his name. It’s just a nickname, probably inspired by Tunde Idiagbon, Buhari’s deputy when he was a military dictator.

Sabiu is the son of Mamman Daura’s full biological sister by the name of Hajia Halima (more popularly known as “Hajja Madam” in Daura) who died last year.

As you should know by now, Mamman Daura’s sister is Buhari’s niece since their father (Dauda Daura) is Buhari’s much older half-brother.

Sabiu, who is in his 30s, is one of the most powerful people in Nigeria today. He determines who sees and who doesn’t see Buhari.

Only Mamman Daura and Abba Kyari can overrule him. By several accounts, he is now a billionaire, although he had no formal work experience before Buhari became president. He used to sell recharge cards in Daura until 2015!

3. Dauda “Zeze” Habu.

He's Senior Personal Assistant to Abba Kyari, the de facto acting president/VP. His father, Habu Kurma, is Mamman Daura's younger brother. (Kurma is the Hausa word for deaf. He’s called Kurma because he’s deaf, but this isn’t derogatory in Hausa culture where people are habitually identified by their disability).

4. Musa Haro.

He is PA (Domestic Affairs) to Buhari. His mother, Hajia Kwalla, is Buhari’s biological sister. Hajia Kwalla is a twin. Her twin sister is called Hajia Amadodo. My friends from Daura told me last week that Musa “ just bribed the Emir of Daura to be conferred with the traditional title of Dan Madamin Daura.”

Bonus

5. Ahmed Rufa'i Zakari.

He's Special Adviser to the President on Infrastructure. He isn’t Buhari’s biological relative, but he is his relative by marriage and informal adoption.

Ahmed’s mother is Mrs. Amina Zakari, the controversial INEC commissioner who, along with compromised INEC chairman Mahmood Yakubu, helped Buhari to rig the 2019 election.

Buhari’s older sister was married to Amina Zakari’s father, the late Alhaji Hussaini Adamu. Apart from being Buhari’s in-law, the late Hussaini Adamu also raised Buhari for some time after Buhari’s father died, so he was, in a sense, Buhari’s adoptive father.

6. The House of Representatives member representing the Daura/Sandamu/MaiAdua Federal constituency by the name of Fatihu Muhammad is the son of Buhari’s older brother by the name of Muhammadu "Mamman" Danbafale.

Fatihu became the APC candidate without “proper primary,” as a source told me.
Also remember that Buhari created an entire ministry for his dabino-stealing former mistress, Ms. Sadiya Umar Farouq.

I doubt that there’s any parallel in Nigeria’s history for the magnitude and severity of nepotism and personalization of power that we’re seeing now.”

https://twitter.com/farooqkperogi/status/1193741013363437568?s=19

Prof. Kperogi is a former journalist who had been a reporter and news editor at many Nigerian newspapers including the Daily Trust, Daily Triumph and the now defunct New Nigerian.

https://leakers.ng/news/3362-photos-4-blood-relatives-of-president-buharis-who-officially-work-in-aso-rock/

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by PapaBaby: 9:36am On Nov 11, 2019
The worst is Sabiu, this guy used to sell recharge cards in Katsina. He's now a billionaire along with (Yusuf) Buhari's only son.
Meanwhile my friend the dead meat seller is screaming daddy Buhari on Nairaland.

260 Likes 20 Shares

Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by PapaBaby: 9:48am On Nov 11, 2019
Imagine Jonathan had allowed even one member of his family to stay at Aso Rock, Tinubu would have gone into fits protesting, occupy Nigeria.

238 Likes 18 Shares

Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by Okoroawusa: 9:56am On Nov 11, 2019
Next!!

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by Omihanifa: 10:02am On Nov 11, 2019
PapaBaby:
The worst is Sabiu, this guy used to sell recharge cards in Katsina. He's now a billionaire along with (Yusuf) Buhari's only son.
Meanwhile my friend the dead meat seller is screaming daddy Buhari on Nairaland.

If you believe that boy was selling recharge card in Katsina before , it means you can believe anything undecided

91 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by IvarTheBoneless: 10:02am On Nov 11, 2019
Hehehehe. grin

Buhari is very nepotistic but this is a smear article.

"He used to sell recharge cards in Daura before 2015..."

Haba, LMFAO
grin grin

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by Danwakae(m): 10:19am On Nov 11, 2019
Omihanifa:

If you believe that boy was selling recharge card in Katsina before , it means you can believe anything undecided

If u don't believe that, that means you are not in Nigeria , infact worsed are happening in Adamawa and Bauchi. Tho in 2015 , it was a general efforts, as such, I don't see anything wrong with that , because if that boy is still I Kastina selling card, people will still come out to call Baba Buhari names. If u have any opportunity to help your people please do , so that people will also help yours as long as they meet the requirements , there is nothing bad with that...GEJ abandoned his people and community, u people shout, Baba Buhari is trying to help , u people are complaining , what should dey do ??.... Kperogi wanna mudi nai , will do worse if he happens to be the president, even the VP also have many as aides

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by sagaxity(m): 10:28am On Nov 11, 2019
It is called "division of labour".....

3 Likes

Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by digitaltrades: 10:41am On Nov 11, 2019
Allthingsgood, how market? How come they haven't appointed you as aso rock staff despite your despicable show of shame on nairaland?

Yusuf buhari is enjoying the money, while you are making a fool of yourself here. You need a brain reset

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by Kendumazy(m): 10:42am On Nov 11, 2019
Inside life!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by Ojiofor: 10:47am On Nov 11, 2019
Okoroawusa:
Next!!

Okoroawusa is that all you can say?
You said you are from Imo state but your politics is typically aboki.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by SalamRushdie: 10:51am On Nov 11, 2019
Omihanifa:

But he was

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by Enyimbamercedes: 10:52am On Nov 11, 2019
The minions are happy with their meager 30k jobs and marketmoni, TraderMoni

See their mate, a recharge card seller 4 years ago a billionaire today.

It was true when they said that there has been no oil billionaire since the president became minister of petroleum...

There have only been billionaires created in other sectors.

Keep being foolish .

The BBQ seller without a GRILL, I hope you can see your mate. You are there frying goat meat

98 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 11, 2019
Wonderful.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 11, 2019
Ojiofor:

Okoroawusa is that all you can say? You said you are from Imo state but your politics is typically aboki.

Which Imo State.
Don't be deceived by that uchu.
His father is an hausa fulani from Gombe state.
Don't fall for his deceit.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by Saao(m): 11:02am On Nov 11, 2019
Omihanifa:

then tell us his previous job since you knew him so well. Anytime you want to defend anything, always come up with superior argument not just mere statement

69 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by Ojiofor: 11:10am On Nov 11, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Which Imo State.

I am not deceived bro.

12 Likes

Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by Racoon(m): 11:16am On Nov 11, 2019
Buhari's clannishness, nepotism, bigotry and ethnic supremacist agenda knows no bound.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 11, 2019
Babtech001:
Farooq Kperogi, a Nigerian academic, media scholar, public speaker and newspaper columnist has taken to popular micro-blogging platform, Twitter to share list of four blood relatives of President Muhammadu Buhari who officially work in Presidential Villa, Aso Rock.

Leakers.ng recalls that in October, there was a viral footage showing First Lady Aisha Buhari shouting at Mamman Daura's daughters in the state house sometime in 2017.

The video led President Buhari into receiving knocks from several Nigerians for allowing his family to live with him in the Presidential Villa.

In 2015, Buhari during his first term in office warned his family members to steer clear of his government. However, all turned out to be a lie as there are some of his family members who are working with him.

See the full list below;

https://twitter.com/farooqkperogi/status/1193741013363437568?s=19

Prof. Kperogi is a former journalist who had been a reporter and news editor at many Nigerian newspapers including the Daily Trust, Daily Triumph and the now defunct New Nigerian.

https://leakers.ng/news/3362-photos-4-blood-relatives-of-president-buharis-who-officially-work-in-aso-rock/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
Even though i dont support nepotism.... Buhari is a man that has his relative in heart. Some people won't even care if you are their relative� they will just help their blood brother and sister and they are done. I have such a half sister who doesn't care about us.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by adem30: 11:28am On Nov 11, 2019
This OP must be high on something. He should tell us the office Yusuf Buhari and Zarah Buhari works in the Villa., those are his blood will can believe not match making family.

Here is Okowa appointing his biological daughter

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by helinues: 11:29am On Nov 11, 2019
If it were you, would you have given them teaching jobs?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by CallMeDrino: 11:40am On Nov 11, 2019
Some of you guys defending him are high on cow dung.

Someone asked his family to steer clear of his government and you said there's nothing wrong undecided

7 Likes

Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by PapaBaby: 11:55am On Nov 11, 2019
[s]
adem30:
This OP must be high on something. He should tell us the office Yusuf Buhari and Zarah Buhari works in the Villa., those are his blood will can believe not match making family.

Here is Okowa appointing his biological daughter
[/s]

How did Yusuf become a billionaire without work?

24 Likes

Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by Charleys: 12:00pm On Nov 11, 2019
Hustle...o make your family no poor again.

Sarrki should have been on that list.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by fk002: 12:08pm On Nov 11, 2019
PapaBaby:

Sabiu is a Yoruba Muslim.

Buhari administration has a strong ties with yoruba's

3 Likes

Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by Okoroawusa: 1:01pm On Nov 11, 2019
Ojiofor:

Okoroawusa is that all you can say? You said you are from Imo state but your politics is typically aboki.
Ojiofor u know my stand already. I don't think like IPOB

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by Okoroawusa: 1:02pm On Nov 11, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Which Imo State.
Ikpu nne gi nwanyi akwuna na Amawbia junction

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 11, 2019
Okoroawusa:
Ikpu nne gi nwanyi akwuna na Amawbia junction
Ara gbagbuokwa gi there.
Nne gi Akwuna Ike.
Ozu.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by FakeManna: 1:09pm On Nov 11, 2019
[s]
helinues:
If it were you, would have given them teaching jobs?
[/s]
shatap

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by Ojiofor: 1:10pm On Nov 11, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Ojiofor u know my stand already. I don't think like IPOB

We are not discussing IPOB here but I have observed, your stand is always pro North and never pro East .
Or does being pro East =IPOB and being pro North is not = Bokoharam?

Gwam okwu ka'm nu.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by RichDad1(m): 1:16pm On Nov 11, 2019
Ok

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster / US Opposes Nigeria's Plan To Hand Abacha Looted Funds To Governor Bagudu / WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.