Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,689 members, 7,823,940 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi (54623 Views)

Femi Adesina, Garba Shehu, And The Demons Of Aso Rock, By Achike Chude / Peter ‘okwute’ The Rock By Nonso Ozoemena / Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by Ruggedniggaone: 1:17pm On Nov 11, 2019
government of padi padi
Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 11, 2019
tongue We love you Daddy.
Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by NORSYK(m): 1:18pm On Nov 11, 2019
Buhari and Okorocha's nepotism are out of this world
Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by Enemyofpeace: 1:20pm On Nov 11, 2019
Buhari is a scam. Old man lying to people all in the name of power. Shame on you.

1 Like

Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by mistyebby(f): 1:22pm On Nov 11, 2019
Racoon:
Buhari's clannishness, nepotism, bigotry and ethnic supremacist agenda knows no bound.

But 4 isn't too much if we are to be realistic. The main thing is everybody should know their boundaries and do the work employed for.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by AngelicBeing: 1:22pm On Nov 11, 2019
PapaBaby:
The worst is Sabiu, this guy used to sell recharge cards in Katsina. He's now a billionaire along with (Yusuf) Buhari's only son.
Meanwhile my friend the dead meat seller is screaming daddy Buhari on Nairaland.
The guy is a dead zombie grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by Godhatesodomy: 1:22pm On Nov 11, 2019
Wow
Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by Okoroawusa: 1:22pm On Nov 11, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Ara gbagbuokwa gi there.
Nne gi Akwuna Ike.
Ozu.
Nne gi ogwagwara gi na mu bu ya nakpu yesterday night?

Ikpu nne gi emego expire
Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by Edyice: 1:23pm On Nov 11, 2019
Prof : why did LIFELESS left his people in ASO ROCK why! why !! why !!!

Ameachi : it way ABBA ideas ... Remove osinbajo's people only grin

Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by madridsta007(m): 1:24pm On Nov 11, 2019
PapaBaby:
Imagine Jonathan had allowed even one member of his family to stay at Aso Rock, Tinubu would have gone into fits, protesting.

The whole of Yoruba land would have staged a second Occupy Nigeria Protest.
Sowore would have galvanised using Sahara Reporters medium.

Anyway, I trust the South West. They will soon protest. They are not hypocrites so they would protest this rubbish. I trust them cheesy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by DnSCorporation2: 1:25pm On Nov 11, 2019
Need an international community of developers certified to handle your website/App?

Devflick Ltd is an international community with an extension in Nigeria.
We are equipped and confident to address all Web design/development strategic and technological issues, including website development of companies with:
Content Management System (CMS),
Peer to Peer website
Custom post style,
Content strategies,
Corporate identity and branding,
E-Commerce solutions,
Multi-tiered web-based application development,
Web applications
CRM solutions,

Mobile and Desktop Application development/ App design,

Animation,

3D printing/designs......

and Supply chain management.
To view a range of our latest websites/projects:
Contact us....

You can call our customer service or whatsapp us

Telephone 0-7.0.6/192/6/5/9/7.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 11, 2019
no do make the stupid fanatic attack u o
PapaBaby:
The worst is Sabiu, this guy used to sell recharge cards in Katsina. He's now a billionaire along with (Yusuf) Buhari's only son.
Meanwhile my friend the dead meat seller is screaming daddy Buhari on Nairaland.
Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by maishai: 1:26pm On Nov 11, 2019

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by DSENATAR: 1:26pm On Nov 11, 2019
Omihanifa:

If you believe that boy was selling recharge card in Katsina before , it means you can believe anything undecided
Anything is possible
Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by Akinz0126(m): 1:27pm On Nov 11, 2019
Please I need latest project topics and materials related to counsellor Education department...Save a life pls
Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by ecclize: 1:27pm On Nov 11, 2019
there nothing bad in this expect for the police officer whose retirement was prosponed....

and is that why he has not been a good President?
Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by Okoroawusa: 1:28pm On Nov 11, 2019
Ojiofor:

We are not discussing IPOB here but I have observed, your stand is always pro North and never pro East .
Or does being pro East =IPOB and being pro North is not = Bokoharam?

Gwam okwu ka'm nu.
Ojiofor nwannem, I don't know what you mean by pro-north n pro-east. Are you saying that as Igbo I don't have the right to belong to APC or support a political office holder of my choice irrespective of his or her tribe?

Meanwhile I don't see how this topic is pro-north vs pro-east

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by Iamgrey5(m): 1:28pm On Nov 11, 2019
Donald Trump has his

>In law with no diplomatic experience heading diplomatic mission,

>his personal lawyer the Attorney general of united states.

>Has his son as a top official in his government.

Bottom line, a president would naturally select only those who he or she is comfortable with to run the government with him or her.

Corruption is the only problem I might have with them.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by golddare: 1:28pm On Nov 11, 2019
I really dont see anything wrong in employing even your siblings as long as they are qualified and the constitution doesn't say otherwise.
Secondly in politics you need people you can trust around you, those that cant be bought by your "political enemies ".
Finally, employing these people doesn't guarantee they wont be caught in the web of corruption but if they are caught in any corrupt acts they shall pay the price.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by BotherMleeper(m): 1:29pm On Nov 11, 2019
Donald Trump's daughter and her husband are key members of his government. Didn't break any laws

John Kennedy had his brother as the Attorney General. Didn't break any laws

Why is Kperogi so obsessed with PMB? Is it because he wanted to be minister but got passed by for his colleague Adamu Adamu (education) ?

2 Likes

Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by Okoroawusa: 1:29pm On Nov 11, 2019
Akinz0126:
Please I need latest project topics and materials related to counsellor Education department...Save a life pls
Go online there are so many topics on counsellor education
Meanwhile is counsellor education the same as guidance n counseling?
Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by Enemyofpeace: 1:29pm On Nov 11, 2019
2. Sabiu “Tunde” Yusuf.

He's Buhari’s Private Secretary. Don’t be deceived by the “Tunde” in his name. It’s just a nickname, probably inspired by Tunde Idiagbon, Buhari’s deputy when he was a military dictator.

Sabiu is the son of Mamman Daura’s full biological sister by the name of Hajia Halima (more popularly known as “Hajja Madam” in Daura) who died last year.

As you should know by now, Mamman Daura’s sister is Buhari’s niece since their father (Dauda Daura) is Buhari’s much older half-brother.

Sabiu, who is in his 30s, is one of the most powerful people in Nigeria today. He determines who sees and who doesn’t see Buhari.

Only Mamman Daura and Abba Kyari can overrule him. By several accounts, he is now a billionaire, although he had no formal work experience before Buhari became president. He used to sell recharge cards in Daura until 2015! grin grin
Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by Enculer2: 1:30pm On Nov 11, 2019
Buhari the evilnone and his slaves from the South West and the far north are killing Nigerian
Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 11, 2019
You can't call yourself a rich man while your siblings and those around you are feeding from hand to mouth.

A wealthy person is known when you see those close to him and how well off they are.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by Hoojay(f): 1:30pm On Nov 11, 2019
Kin lo kan mi
Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by Hoojay(f): 1:31pm On Nov 11, 2019
Get in touch now!!!!!

Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by jimyjames(m): 1:31pm On Nov 11, 2019
Omihanifa:

If you believe that boy was selling recharge card in Katsina before , it means you can believe anything undecided

Buhari himself was breeding only 150 cows before he became president, so why won't that boy sell recharge card?

2 Likes

Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by Myhusband(m): 1:31pm On Nov 11, 2019
so what else is new?
Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by Dozie32(m): 1:32pm On Nov 11, 2019
In as much as I don't support Buhari, I have no problem him employing his brothers.
Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by keybee: 1:35pm On Nov 11, 2019
Look at this full farook,so they should not work at Villa.you have nothing to report,before na your people he go employed.mumu go report something else.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osoosi Day: Ooni Of Ife Steps Out Barefooted From The Palace 2 Itapa Temple(pics / Subsidy Removal Won’t Take Immediate Effect - Tinubu Clarifies / Punch Newspaper Cartoon About Buhari And Killings In Nigeria (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.