Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,396 members, 7,861,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:35 AM

HYPOCRISY Of This Old Nairalander - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HYPOCRISY Of This Old Nairalander (823 Views)

The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men / Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. / Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HYPOCRISY Of This Old Nairalander by iLegendd(m): 11:12am On Nov 11, 2019
My thread has been deleted, so I had to post it on our forum here https://wetclef.com/topic596.html

1 Share

Re: HYPOCRISY Of This Old Nairalander by Lightway: 11:20am On Nov 11, 2019
The comparison only makes you more popular
Re: HYPOCRISY Of This Old Nairalander by iLegendd(m): 11:20am On Nov 11, 2019
After you've read it, drop a comment here with what you learned.
Re: HYPOCRISY Of This Old Nairalander by TrollKiller(m): 11:24am On Nov 11, 2019
Wailer.
You don't want competition grin
If you can't take the heat, step off the pavement grin
Shape up or ship out.
Re: HYPOCRISY Of This Old Nairalander by iLegendd(m): 11:24am On Nov 11, 2019
Lightway:
The comparison only makes you more popular

We teach different things. I teach "How" while Ubunja teaches "Why."

I'm into "How to do it..." Mr. Ubunja is into "Why it was like that..." These two approaches are worth reading — the how and the why.

I created that post not because of the comparison, but to let everyone know the game that old man is playing.
Re: HYPOCRISY Of This Old Nairalander by TrollKiller(m): 11:26am On Nov 11, 2019
And who knows?
Ubunjah might just be ilegendd using feuds to fuel both account's popularities grin
Lool

1 Like

Re: HYPOCRISY Of This Old Nairalander by Lightway: 11:30am On Nov 11, 2019
iLegendd:

I'm into "How to do it..." Mr. Ubunja is into "Why it was like that..." These two approaches are worth reading — the how and the why.

I created that post not because of the comparison, but to let everyone know the game that old man is playing.

So you are selling your books in dollars on your site.... What service can i offer you in exchange for your books.....
Re: HYPOCRISY Of This Old Nairalander by iLegendd(m): 11:33am On Nov 11, 2019
Lightway:

So you are selling your books in dollars on your site.... What service can i offer you in exchange for your books.....

I'll be honest with you as usual, but it's going to sound arrogant. Anyway, I'll say it: I'm a jack of trade, master of all. So, the best thing you can teach me now is how to pilot a plane or how to become a pastor.
Re: HYPOCRISY Of This Old Nairalander by TrollKiller(m): 11:37am On Nov 11, 2019
iLegendd:

I'll be honest with you as usual, but it's going to sound arrogant. Anyway, I'll say it: I'm a jack of trade, master of all. So, the best thing you can teach me now is how to pilot a plane or how to become a pastor.
Can you do a crainiotomical skin graft?
Re: HYPOCRISY Of This Old Nairalander by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 11, 2019
I checked the link,didnt you know Nigerians love free things? I still remember when i was around 10 to 15 years old i did usually make free hair for my neighbors,they dnt give me nothing as even compensation,for the fact that i can naturally style hair like real hairdresser,i even make their hairstyles for Christmas nd new year,all of our neighbors always shower me with praise nd make me feel important then i realized is this how i will be wasting my talent for free? So i started charging peanut nd suddenly they all changed!! Telling me small girl like me don know money pass my age,after my mum realized people are taking advantage of me she made me stop styling people's hair!!
Even when i first started makeup i will use my product for free for my colleague nd they were all praising me bt after i started charging them they gang up against me telling me i was using their face to learn nw that I'm good at it I'm now charging them that I'm ungrateful bt i didn't care because non of them are feeding me!! Whatever service i wanna render even the person is my close friend i always charge them though I do charge lesser though.
So i can really relate!!!

3 Likes

Re: HYPOCRISY Of This Old Nairalander by TrollKiller(m): 11:39am On Nov 11, 2019
grin
Re: HYPOCRISY Of This Old Nairalander by iLegendd(m): 11:39am On Nov 11, 2019
TrollKiller:

Can you do a crainiotomical skin graft?

Lol. No. But if it's a digital skill, I'll pick interest and learn it. I'm always ready and willing to learn.
Re: HYPOCRISY Of This Old Nairalander by TrollKiller(m): 11:42am On Nov 11, 2019
iLegendd:

Lol. No. But if it's a digital skill, I'll pick interest and learn it. I'm always ready and willing to learn.
Oh
You have to be more specific then.
You're a digital jack of all trade

1 Like

Re: HYPOCRISY Of This Old Nairalander by iLegendd(m): 11:43am On Nov 11, 2019
Pettyprincess:
I checked the link,didnt you know Nigerians love free things? I still remember when i was around 10 to 15 years old i did usually make free hair for my neighbors,they dnt give me nothing as even compensation,for the fact that i can naturally style hair like real hairdresser,i even make their hairstyles for Christmas nd new year,all of our neighbors always shower me with praise nd make me feel important then i realized is this how i will be wasting my talent for free? So i started charging peanut nd suddenly they all changed!! Telling me small girl like me don know money pass my age,after my mum realized people are taking advantage of me she made me stop styling people's hair!!
Even when i first started makeup i will use my product for free for my colleague nd they were all praising me bt after i started charging them they gang up against me telling me i was using their face to learn nw that I'm good at it I'm now charging them that I'm ungrateful bt i didn't care because non of them are feeding me!! Whatever service i wanna render even the person is my close friend i always charge them though I do charge lesser though.

Hahahaha. You're on point. It's scary. The poorest people in Nigeria are the most wicked. They abuse, they attack, they kill. Only a few poor Nigerians have pure hearts.

1 Like

Re: HYPOCRISY Of This Old Nairalander by iLegendd(m): 11:45am On Nov 11, 2019
TrollKiller:

Oh
You have to be more specific then.
You're a digital jack of all trade

Mostly digital and technical, but I can use a sewing machine. I can braid hair — though, I stopped when I gained admission back then.
Re: HYPOCRISY Of This Old Nairalander by Charleys: 11:55am On Nov 11, 2019
1. I've kissed a python before, I looked into it's eyes and kissed it.

Not a small python, a big one.

2. I once jumped from a three stories building my friends were watching, I broke my leg in the process, I learnt my lesson.

3. I've crammed the Koran and the Bible (new testament) at one time in my life, the whole thing.

I've visited the kabba as a Christian, I've bath in the ganges river.

I've been to mount Everest.
Re: HYPOCRISY Of This Old Nairalander by ubunja(m): 11:55am On Nov 11, 2019
iLegendd:

you have a point tho.
When I have to write down steps and methods I quickly get bored. I'm more interested in the motivations and the psychologies behind people's actions. The "behind the scenes" is what interests me.
Re: HYPOCRISY Of This Old Nairalander by IamPlato(m): 10:56am On Nov 13, 2019
iLegendd:

how Much Will You Pay And I Will Give You all The Skills You Need To Be A Pastor, you Will Be Rich In One Year and Popular
Re: HYPOCRISY Of This Old Nairalander by iLegendd(m): 11:09am On Nov 13, 2019
IamPlato:
how Much Will You Pay And I Will Give You all The Skills You Need To Be A Pastor, you Will Be Rich In One Year and Popular

If I become a pastor, I won't do it for the money. I'll do it for God and humanity.

1 Like

Re: HYPOCRISY Of This Old Nairalander by Martinez39(m): 11:10am On Nov 13, 2019
Pettyprincess:
Wrong move! Charge them as you charge others. If they don't want to pay, let them fvck off. Friends that really care about you will consider the fact that the money you get from your business is what you use to take care of yourself so they have to pay in full if they care about you and don't want to drag your business to the ground. Let them pay.
Re: HYPOCRISY Of This Old Nairalander by IamPlato(m): 11:30am On Nov 13, 2019
iLegendd:

If I become a pastor, I won't do it for the money. I'll do it for God and humanity.
Then I Will Teach You But It Will Cost A little More cheesy
Re: HYPOCRISY Of This Old Nairalander by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 13, 2019
Martinez39:
Wrong move! Charge them as you charge others. If they don't want to pay, let them fvck off. Friends that really care about you will consider the fact that the money you get from your business is what you use to take care of yourself so they have to pay in full if they care about you and don't want to drag your business to the ground. Let them pay.
Yes exactly!!! I know how much i spend to order makeup one friend will nw want me to be doing charity with it!! Even when i charge my close friends lesser they still complain!!
I think i will follow your method if they cant pay full amount no service!! Thanks for this advice really appreciate!!!
Re: HYPOCRISY Of This Old Nairalander by Martinez39(m): 6:33pm On Nov 13, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Yes exactly!!! I know how much i spend to order makeup one friend will nw want me to be doing charity with it!! Even when i charge my close friends lesser they still complain!!
I think i will follow your method if they cant pay full amount no service!! Thanks for this advice really appreciate!!!
In business, there is no such thing as friend. The people you are helping won't help you when sh!t hit the fan. They only care about taking something tangible for themselves and give you praise in return. Will praise feed you? Will praise take care of you? If they truly like you, they will pay in full so you can take care of yourself and grow your business. If you are too weak in saying no and setting your boundaries, people will use you as a foot-mat. Collect the full price and spare no one (even your friends, parents, or boyfriend). Nothing is free.

1 Like

Re: HYPOCRISY Of This Old Nairalander by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 13, 2019
Martinez39:
In business, there is no such thing as friend. The people you are helping won't help you when sh!t hit the fan. They only care about taking something tangible for themselves and give you praise in return. Will praise feed you? Will praise take care of you? If they truly like you, they will pay in full so you can take care of yourself and grow your business. If you are too weak in saying no and setting your boundaries, people will use you as a foot-mat. Collect the full price and spare no one (even your friends, parents, or boyfriend). Nothing is free.
That's right!!! You totally on point!!
Thanks once again kiss kiss

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

My Stupidity In This Modern Age / Who Is This Woman With (picture) / She Is About To Abandon Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.