Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Taxify Driver Awaiting Youth Service Loses Sight To Robbers - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Taxify Driver Awaiting Youth Service Loses Sight To Robbers (43424 Views)

Cultist Kills Taxify Driver, Dumps His Body In Edo River / Passenger Sexually Harasses Taxify Driver In Lagos / Robbers Kill Taxify Driver, His Car Sold For N350,000 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taxify Driver Awaiting Youth Service Loses Sight To Robbers by VolvoS60(m): 8:40pm On Nov 11, 2019
sad angry

The Nigerian government cannot provide jobs - and the same government makes it very hard for the private sector to do so.

The Nigerian government cannot provide security. The Nigerian government cannot stop the flow of illegal guns - and the same government prohibits legal private ownership of firearms by law abiding Nigerians.

The Nigerian government cannot provide hope. It is nothing but a dream killer.

Nigerians need to get involved in the political process. It is literally a life and death matter. There is no room for apathy. We cannot continue like this.

Now this young man's sight hangs in the balance. A young man trying to make a way for himself in a cruel and uncaring country.

It could be anyone of us tomorrow. It will be all of us tomorrow if we don't hold our leaders accountable.

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Awaiting Youth Service Loses Sight To Robbers by tete7000(m): 9:16pm On Nov 11, 2019
wonuks:
It's really sad. I wish these robbers understood the rules of engagement. You don't need to pull the trigger just to steal a phone. You dont need to kill anyone to instill fear in them....lessons from hollywood. Sorry bro. Nemesis will catch up with them.

No advance payments required! We're Nigeria's Best Web Designers/Developers. Kleeek H-E-R-E- for past projects

The thief has come to steal, to maim and to kill... It is something deep. When people are posseses they can't use their senses, they are no longer in control of themselves. May God continue to protect us from the devil who prowls around in disguise looking for whom to devour...
Re: Taxify Driver Awaiting Youth Service Loses Sight To Robbers by Manutd19: 9:22pm On Nov 11, 2019
So painful. I pray he regain his sight in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Awaiting Youth Service Loses Sight To Robbers by frozen70g(f): 9:34pm On Nov 11, 2019
It will never be well with those robbers
Re: Taxify Driver Awaiting Youth Service Loses Sight To Robbers by airminem(f): 9:40pm On Nov 11, 2019
Juicyjuice:
Ur father.
what do you mean? grin
Re: Taxify Driver Awaiting Youth Service Loses Sight To Robbers by Harni(m): 9:56pm On Nov 11, 2019
decatalyst:
Jesus Christ!

This hurts!
May the perpetrators never know peace!
Amen
Re: Taxify Driver Awaiting Youth Service Loses Sight To Robbers by DCmonster: 10:12pm On Nov 11, 2019
I will have to kill any nigga that points a gun at me again when next am in town. I was robbed by two local pistol wielding bastard and I am still pained today not because of my 3 phones but because of the shame of being robbed as a barrack boy. I had no choice but to drop my phone's because close range from local can cause something like this if not death. I had wanted to disarm the first bastard but the second showed up faster than I expected.

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Awaiting Youth Service Loses Sight To Robbers by fabulouskill: 11:06pm On Nov 11, 2019
Nigerian is not safe at all, d earlier everybody find a lasting solution to dis insecurity d better because we don't know d next person, dis is a very serious issue now in Nigeria
Re: Taxify Driver Awaiting Youth Service Loses Sight To Robbers by KBARBIE(f): 11:11pm On Nov 11, 2019
ForeThinker:
Nawao ...

Why couldn't local man could?
Re: Taxify Driver Awaiting Youth Service Loses Sight To Robbers by freemi(m): 11:31pm On Nov 11, 2019
Fvckmoderators:
No where is safe...
politician's houses are safe. Aso rock too
Re: Taxify Driver Awaiting Youth Service Loses Sight To Robbers by optimus106(m): 6:18am On Nov 12, 2019
Edusouls:
animal like you think everything is a joke, I curse you a calamity would come your way, you would be in pains and other would be making fun of you in nairaland.. I don’t know who gave birth to you terrible breed of humans of this end time generation.spits

don't be stupid I'm free to express myself.
Re: Taxify Driver Awaiting Youth Service Loses Sight To Robbers by MASTERMIND04(m): 7:18am On Nov 12, 2019
decatalyst:
Jesus Christ!

This hurts!

May the perpetrators never know peace!
Amen!
Re: Taxify Driver Awaiting Youth Service Loses Sight To Robbers by anthropizzy(m): 9:17am On Nov 12, 2019
This is so so sad and disheartening. A young chap doing a legitimate hustling ended up being blind due to bad government that fails to provide adequate security for the people.

I have once experienced traffic robbery on costain bridge coming from apongbon inward costain. May God punish those robbers mercilessly that steal away your light. They will suffer throughout their lives on earth and rot in hell.

Wish i can do something to help you because you are a young chap that is hard working and creative. I love and salute you.

God bless you.
Re: Taxify Driver Awaiting Youth Service Loses Sight To Robbers by dahme147(m): 10:06am On Nov 12, 2019
This is really sad... I weep and cant hold it cry cry cry cry cry.. May the robbers never know peace. Amen cry
Re: Taxify Driver Awaiting Youth Service Loses Sight To Robbers by dahme147(m): 10:10am On Nov 12, 2019
DaMarsian:
lipsrsealed scared....i want to venture into this business next year ....now am having doubts....chaee!...can someone please encourage me....see why our economy may not grow well embarassed embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed

Laptop for sale grin
https://www.nairaland.com/5491361/laptop-sale

Same here my brother.. against all odds, it shall be well. The eyes of the evil ones will not see us. Amen

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Awaiting Youth Service Loses Sight To Robbers by Nostradamus: 12:05pm On Nov 12, 2019
Few years ago,i usually kick against jungle justice.

But now,i'm totally in support of jungle justice for robbers and thieves.i don't even mind dropping the money for buying fuel and matches that will be used for the arson. Nigerian thieves have shown that they don't have any mercy so they don't to get any either...

As for those fools who attacked this youngman,don't worry,your day of reckoning is on the way.
Re: Taxify Driver Awaiting Youth Service Loses Sight To Robbers by da3pu0(m): 8:16am On Nov 13, 2019
Lami4real:
To work hard in this country is still risky, everything in Nigeria is risky

Chinese Yuan Available@ #52/rmb

This lami4real guy is a thief. He created this account to defraud people since he knew people have known him with older account. His real name is omotosho babatunde Ezekiel. He's not in to procurement and logistics as he claimed
Re: Taxify Driver Awaiting Youth Service Loses Sight To Robbers by Comedian2019: 8:37am On Nov 13, 2019
Lami4real:
To work hard in this country is still risky, everything in Nigeria is risky

Chinese Yuan Available@ #52/rmb
Paying unknown person for Yuan is very very risky.
Re: Taxify Driver Awaiting Youth Service Loses Sight To Robbers by da3pu0(m): 12:17pm On Nov 18, 2019
Comedian2019:

Paying unknown person for Yuan is very very risky.

This lami4real guy is a thief. He created this account to defraud people since he knew people have known him with older account. His real name is omotosho babatunde Ezekiel. He's not in to procurement and logistics as he claimed
Re: Taxify Driver Awaiting Youth Service Loses Sight To Robbers by ultimatekint(m): 3:48pm On Nov 18, 2019
Nemesis will surely catch them IJN.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Worker Kills Chinese Boss In Lagos / Kidnapper Evans Was A GTBank Major Customer - Wife Reveals / The Nigerian Messi Fan Stabbed To Death In India By Nigerian Ronaldo Fan-Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.