Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,708 members, 7,831,213 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Hate Speech Offenders To ‘Die By Hanging’ Bill By Aliyu Sabi Abdullahi - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hate Speech Offenders To ‘Die By Hanging’ Bill By Aliyu Sabi Abdullahi (28056 Views)

Senator Sabi Abdullahi Of Niger State Defects From APC To PDP. / Sani Musa & Sabi Abdullahi: ‘Niger State Overtaken By Bandits’ / Hate Speech Bill: Sabi Abdullahi Says Dangers Loom Without Legislation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hate Speech Offenders To ‘Die By Hanging’ Bill By Aliyu Sabi Abdullahi by Depressed101: 12:48pm On Nov 13, 2019
FrLukas:

I do not support the dumb law.

But check out this scenario,

The bill passes into law.

They probably go after their perceived enemies and have them hanged.

Someone with mad hacking skills hack the social media accounts of the lawmakers one by one and incriminates them with hate speech.

They also get hanged.

I'm just saying...

Do you see the possibilities here?
grin now you know, i tot you were in support of it in your first comment
Re: Hate Speech Offenders To ‘Die By Hanging’ Bill By Aliyu Sabi Abdullahi by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 13, 2019
Depressed101:
grin now you know, i tot you were in support of it in your first comment

Nope.
Re: Hate Speech Offenders To ‘Die By Hanging’ Bill By Aliyu Sabi Abdullahi by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 13, 2019
Lokostic77:
listen to your self but no capital punishment for the looters,iru yiin yii lohun nda orileede laamun

Lo ka akosile to o gbehin akole yii ki o ri wipe mi o f'ara mo ofin iranu ti won la sile.

I think I'll have to stop using sarcasm on this forum.
Re: Hate Speech Offenders To ‘Die By Hanging’ Bill By Aliyu Sabi Abdullahi by nkemjacob2(m): 2:23pm On Nov 13, 2019
D crucial matter that need hanging is not attend to... No wonder bishop kukah said the witch we re having re the ministers and senators
Re: Hate Speech Offenders To ‘Die By Hanging’ Bill By Aliyu Sabi Abdullahi by Horlufemi(m): 2:26pm On Nov 13, 2019
Subduer:

This is hate speech.

Sorry no vex
Re: Hate Speech Offenders To ‘Die By Hanging’ Bill By Aliyu Sabi Abdullahi by orisa37: 5:34pm On Nov 13, 2019
Giftedprof:

Source:
https:// www.vanguardngr.com/2019/11/hate-speech-offenders-to-die-by-hanging-bill-resurfaces-in-senate/

Nigeria is a Democracy. This is the 21st Century. NASS please be reminded.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dele Alake: Tinubu Showed The Calibre Of His Team / Michael Uzor Kalu Graduates With 1st Class In Law At UK University / Senator Saraki Pays Kwara LG Workers N16.9m Salary Arrears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.