Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,013 members, 7,828,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Should I Delete Her Contact Also From FB? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Delete Her Contact Also From FB? (1090 Views)

See What A Lady Told Me. I Deleted Her Contact After. / This Beautiful German Woman Wants To Marry A Nigerian Man (see Her Contact) / Should I Delete Her Nudes (photos) Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Delete Her Contact Also From FB? by SPOLO(m): 7:28am On Nov 13, 2019
There is this girl that developed feeling for me although I do joke with her on Facebook calling her my wife before not until she went offline for some months and when she cam back she was like I forgot her bla bla..
Then all a sudden she do call me baby, love then I got her contact we got talking, in fact she love me at first but recently she Started misbehaving, don't pick calls and after several attempts to ask why she says nothing. ... Then I have concluded to let her be.. Bcus i already have anothr Gf...

My only concern is why will she forced herself to get my attention to love her at first and decided not that she is not interested Bcus seeing her online a times do make me hate her more... I have deleted her contact and am thinking about deleting her from Facebook also... So how una see am... Don't u guys think is the best option...

Note I already have A babe already and she is off my mind but what she did was wrong, I hate when a lady force herself on a guy to get his attention and start acting weird and my pain of not fucking her yet since she leave in my state and the same tribe Bcus I am not at home I will be coming home during December period...
Re: Should I Delete Her Contact Also From FB? by Ebonygirl1(f): 7:29am On Nov 13, 2019
Mumu undecided

2 Likes

Re: Should I Delete Her Contact Also From FB? by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:36am On Nov 13, 2019
A kid should be writing this.... Haba!!! FB??
Re: Should I Delete Her Contact Also From FB? by FatherBona: 7:43am On Nov 13, 2019
Broda wey mumu

1 Like

Re: Should I Delete Her Contact Also From FB? by Igetmyown247: 7:45am On Nov 13, 2019
SPOLO:
There is this girl that developed feeling for me although I do joke with her on Facebook calling her my wife before not until she went offline for some months and when she cam back she was like I forgot her bla bla..
Then all a sudden she do call me baby, love then I got her contact we got talking, in fact she love me at first but recently she Started misbehaving, don't pick calls and after several attempts to ask why she says nothing. ... Then I have concluded to let her be.. Bcus i already have anothr Gf...

My only concern is why will she forced herself to get my attention to love her at first and decided not that she is not interested Bcus seeing her online a times do make me hate her more... I have deleted her contact and am thinking about deleting her from Facebook also... So how una see am... Don't u guys think is the best option...

Note I already have A babe already and she is off my mind but what she did was wrong, I hate when a lady force herself on a guy to get his attention and start acting weird and my pain of not fucking her yet since she leave in my state and the same tribe Bcus I am not at home I will be coming home during December period...

Why have headache over some random girl on fb being you already have a girlfriend ?? Maybe you’re beginning to catch feelings? Be honest with yourself.
Re: Should I Delete Her Contact Also From FB? by Pubichairs(m): 8:54am On Nov 13, 2019
U are killing ur self because of online stranger

U haven't heard of new disease in town?..

Till u ruin ur life because of 2 minutes pleasure den ur eye go tear

1 Like

Re: Should I Delete Her Contact Also From FB? by SPOLO(m): 9:24am On Nov 13, 2019
FatherBona:
Broda wey mumu
LolZ u won't understand
Re: Should I Delete Her Contact Also From FB? by SPOLO(m): 9:25am On Nov 13, 2019
Igetmyown247:

Why have headache over some random girl on fb being you already have a girlfriend ?? Maybe you’re beginning to catch feelings? Be honest with yourself.
sure I had for her when she won my attention, always claim she is for real if u were the one won't u have feelings in return...
Re: Should I Delete Her Contact Also From FB? by WonderManly(m): 10:01am On Nov 13, 2019
Just some minutes...

Re: Should I Delete Her Contact Also From FB? by nuelsam: 10:24am On Nov 13, 2019
This is the game....yall need to understand how this things play out......if u ever wanna be in charge, if u ever wanna put a girl on edge...if u wanna get a girls mumu button.
1 never confess your feelings to her even if uve got one.
2 dont make her feel special or whatever.... Care less.
3 dont ever tell her "I LOVE U"
if u do otherwise then uve basically blown your chances......to her,u a won battle.....hence no need for her to spice up things btw u two cos u on the edge.
Seems uve blew your chances...
Way forward.
1 dont delete our contact.
2 dont act like she exists anymore.
3 make i realise that uve got several options better than her.
4 upgrade your lifestyle(post dope pictures).
It always work....she'll come calling but when she does................

1 Like

Re: Should I Delete Her Contact Also From FB? by SPOLO(m): 2:52pm On Nov 13, 2019
nuelsam:
This is the game....yall need to understand how this things play out......if u ever wanna be in charge, if u ever wanna put a girl on edge...if u wanna get a girls mumu button.
1 never confess your feelings to her even if uve got one.
2 dont make her feel special or whatever.... Care less.
3 dont ever tell her "I LOVE U"
if u do otherwise then uve basically blown your chances......to her,u a won battle.....hence no need for her to spice up things btw u two cos u on the edge.
Seems uve blew your chances...
Way forward.
1 dont delete our contact.
2 dont act like she exists anymore.
3 make i realise that uve got several options better than her.
4 upgrade your lifestyle(post dope pictures).
It always work....she'll come calling but when she does................
She even called this morning I didn't even respond well Bcus I was busy and she hunger up the call... I didn't call back though Bcus hrr thought have erased completely from my mind.. I now see her like a stranger
Re: Should I Delete Her Contact Also From FB? by chigoizie7(m): 4:06pm On Nov 13, 2019
What do you really want us to do now?
Re: Should I Delete Her Contact Also From FB? by Igetmyown247: 7:00pm On Nov 13, 2019
SPOLO:

sure I had for her when she won my attention, always claim she is for real if u were the one won't u have feelings in return...

No, I wouldn’t give room for that to begin with considering I have someone else. We are two different people I guess.
Re: Should I Delete Her Contact Also From FB? by blacq2009(m): 7:09pm On Nov 13, 2019
SPOLO:

You supposed she forced herself on you. Perhaps she was just returning the favor of you calling her your wife.

(1) (Reply)

Dear Ladies : Bitter Truth You Must Swallow : / AVOID Dating Unemployed Women.......... / She Made This Statement...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.