Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Lady Invites A Girl Who Slut-Shamed Her Mother In Owerri, Beats Her Up - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Invites A Girl Who Slut-Shamed Her Mother In Owerri, Beats Her Up (42824 Views)

Lady Invites, Beats Up A Girl Who Slut-shamed Her Mom At Aladimma, Owerri, Imo / Importer Whose Container Was Sized, Invites A Native Doctor To Perform Voodoo / Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Invites A Girl Who Slut-Shamed Her Mother In Owerri, Beats Her Up by meobizy(f): 1:48pm On Nov 13, 2019
Thé question is, was the mother one or acting like one?

1 Like

Re: Lady Invites A Girl Who Slut-Shamed Her Mother In Owerri, Beats Her Up by Bullhari: 1:48pm On Nov 13, 2019
It doesn't matter, as long as you get mind slut shame my mother, expect worse
Re: Lady Invites A Girl Who Slut-Shamed Her Mother In Owerri, Beats Her Up by Dreadful: 1:50pm On Nov 13, 2019
Reconciliation normally takes place on neutral grounds. The girl na fool grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Lady Invites A Girl Who Slut-Shamed Her Mother In Owerri, Beats Her Up by rodshafas87(m): 1:50pm On Nov 13, 2019
Imagine shocked
Re: Lady Invites A Girl Who Slut-Shamed Her Mother In Owerri, Beats Her Up by IvarTheBoneless: 1:51pm On Nov 13, 2019
Godons1:
Igbos Amaka.

There will never be peace in Biafra, when the North finally gives them their Independence. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Where else can you see 3 generations of sluts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Invites A Girl Who Slut-Shamed Her Mother In Owerri, Beats Her Up by SeunGlobal: 1:51pm On Nov 13, 2019
This is what you get when you don't have something meaningful doing
Re: Lady Invites A Girl Who Slut-Shamed Her Mother In Owerri, Beats Her Up by Ijawwomaninoyo: 1:52pm On Nov 13, 2019
Only cowards strike from the rare like Runsewe. When you know you can fight, why not challenge her to meet you at an open place to fight one on one instead of your whole family against her.

The millipede brain even uploaded the beatings instead of denying. She is so foolish that she doesn't know she can be arrested and taken to court.

All for public stunt and online attention.
Ode!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Invites A Girl Who Slut-Shamed Her Mother In Owerri, Beats Her Up by Kobicove(m): 1:54pm On Nov 13, 2019
This is completely unacceptable!
Re: Lady Invites A Girl Who Slut-Shamed Her Mother In Owerri, Beats Her Up by Ijawwomaninoyo: 1:57pm On Nov 13, 2019
phlegmatic007:
Am sick of human beings...

That's why I live on Mars.

1 Like

Re: Lady Invites A Girl Who Slut-Shamed Her Mother In Owerri, Beats Her Up by RamseyBolton: 2:00pm On Nov 13, 2019
Report to the police you have a good case
Re: Lady Invites A Girl Who Slut-Shamed Her Mother In Owerri, Beats Her Up by Godhatesodomy: 2:01pm On Nov 13, 2019
Wow
Re: Lady Invites A Girl Who Slut-Shamed Her Mother In Owerri, Beats Her Up by Bababf4: 2:01pm On Nov 13, 2019
Hm
Re: Lady Invites A Girl Who Slut-Shamed Her Mother In Owerri, Beats Her Up by realstars: 2:01pm On Nov 13, 2019
Good one, it is now news.

Re: Lady Invites A Girl Who Slut-Shamed Her Mother In Owerri, Beats Her Up by Ijawwomaninoyo: 2:02pm On Nov 13, 2019
Giftedprof:
Rule no 3 of war/quarrel:

Only go for reconciliation on a neutral ground

The so called mother might have been mistaken for a responsible adult when she called the lady with trick.
She might not be a responsible woman hence the insult on her.
Re: Lady Invites A Girl Who Slut-Shamed Her Mother In Owerri, Beats Her Up by kevotek1000(m): 2:03pm On Nov 13, 2019
phlegmatic007:
Am sick of human beings...
Please don't get sick of human beings...
Probably chimpanzees, monkeys and other animals have there own shortcomings.

Though some humans dey behave like animals... Probably kingdom misplacement. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Invites A Girl Who Slut-Shamed Her Mother In Owerri, Beats Her Up by Godons1: 2:03pm On Nov 13, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

[b]Where else can you see 3 generations of sluts[/b]

God bless you, you are a Patriotic Nigerian. grin

You only see them in the East. grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Invites A Girl Who Slut-Shamed Her Mother In Owerri, Beats Her Up by ladykolly(f): 2:04pm On Nov 13, 2019
If this can also happen to someone in Nairaland too, so people who learn to talk/chat.
Re: Lady Invites A Girl Who Slut-Shamed Her Mother In Owerri, Beats Her Up by ChidoskiBOZ(m): 2:04pm On Nov 13, 2019
Is dat not bobbi dah am seeing
Re: Lady Invites A Girl Who Slut-Shamed Her Mother In Owerri, Beats Her Up by deolurexy1(m): 2:04pm On Nov 13, 2019
Yeebos and violence
Re: Lady Invites A Girl Who Slut-Shamed Her Mother In Owerri, Beats Her Up by SEGLIZ: 2:06pm On Nov 13, 2019
Americanboy35:
You be better be careful of who you pick fight with, aye oni mu wa oo.....

Àmí e po gan ni o.
Àmí oooooooooooooooooooooooo.

1 Like

Re: Lady Invites A Girl Who Slut-Shamed Her Mother In Owerri, Beats Her Up by francis5051: 2:09pm On Nov 13, 2019
Hephzibahdrycle:
Some women though.

Call for your Laundry services.
Check our signature.
bro I know say u go d Lagos but am in owerri in get cloths wey I go like make u run for me how in go be na ?
Re: Lady Invites A Girl Who Slut-Shamed Her Mother In Owerri, Beats Her Up by West2019(m): 2:11pm On Nov 13, 2019
arrest her
Re: Lady Invites A Girl Who Slut-Shamed Her Mother In Owerri, Beats Her Up by Angelfrost(m): 2:15pm On Nov 13, 2019
You shame person mama, come go her house... To do wetin exactly?!... Some people don't value their lives.
Re: Lady Invites A Girl Who Slut-Shamed Her Mother In Owerri, Beats Her Up by Born2Breed(f): 2:20pm On Nov 13, 2019
See evidence. I like cases like this.
Re: Lady Invites A Girl Who Slut-Shamed Her Mother In Owerri, Beats Her Up by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 13, 2019
cool
Re: Lady Invites A Girl Who Slut-Shamed Her Mother In Owerri, Beats Her Up by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 13, 2019
Naso person go beat kobosmart one day
Re: Lady Invites A Girl Who Slut-Shamed Her Mother In Owerri, Beats Her Up by hekkyboi: 2:37pm On Nov 13, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn

Women Will always be women

If na real niggarrrz
You go hear something like:

Tunde: Kevin , how far na. That level (weed)still dey
Kevin: I dey o. Na the last tie i smoke this morning
Tunde: no wahalar! We go update (buy) another one later !
Ehnnnnn. that reminds me he get one guy when Just insult my mumsy
Kevin: ehnnnnn?. Who be the the bastard?
Tunde: I nor just know
Kevin: who him be? If na Jew man make we open beer parlour for he head. But if nor be Jew man then we go reason he matter. If he want dey form super man then we pull the trigger

ma nigarrrrrr
Re: Lady Invites A Girl Who Slut-Shamed Her Mother In Owerri, Beats Her Up by kobosmart(m): 2:42pm On Nov 13, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Naso person go beat kobosmart one day
Who be dis one? U no even fine sef

1 Like

Re: Lady Invites A Girl Who Slut-Shamed Her Mother In Owerri, Beats Her Up by Wizzyflexx: 2:42pm On Nov 13, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn

Women Will always be women

If na real niggarrrz
You go hear something like:

Tunde: Kevin , how far na. That level (weed)still dey
Kevin: I dey o. Na the last tie i smoke this morning
Tunde: no wahalar! We go update (buy) another one later !
Ehnnnnn. that reminds me he get one guy when Just insult my mumsy
Kevin: ehnnnnn?. Who be the the bastard?
Tunde: I nor just know
Kevin: who him be? If na Jew man make we open beer parlour for he head. But if nor be Jew man then we go reason he matter. If he want dey form super man then we pull the trigger

Men hail men
Re: Lady Invites A Girl Who Slut-Shamed Her Mother In Owerri, Beats Her Up by pek(m): 2:43pm On Nov 13, 2019
Seun, moderators and op. The English in the write up is appalling. I wonder how this got to front page. A little editing would have been helpful.
Re: Lady Invites A Girl Who Slut-Shamed Her Mother In Owerri, Beats Her Up by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 13, 2019
So ladies don't like it when their mama are insulted.. How come NL Feminists love to abuse guy's mum anyhow??
Truly, there is freedom of speech but freedom after speech is not guaranteed!!! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Found Dead In An Uncompleted Building In Lekki, Lagos. Graphic Photos / Army Razes Down Azagbene, Ekeremor Bayelsa over killing of two Personnel / EFCC Storms Hostels Occupied By IMSU Students In Search Of Yahoo Boys. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.