Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Lady Invites A Girl Who Slut-Shamed Her Mother In Owerri, Beats Her Up - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Invites A Girl Who Slut-Shamed Her Mother In Owerri, Beats Her Up (42825 Views)

Lady Invites, Beats Up A Girl Who Slut-shamed Her Mom At Aladimma, Owerri, Imo / Importer Whose Container Was Sized, Invites A Native Doctor To Perform Voodoo / Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Invites A Girl Who Slut-Shamed Her Mother In Owerri, Beats Her Up by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 13, 2019
Starlight10:
Two women that can make me jump anybody that disrespects them. 1. My mother 2. My mother In-law.
Good wife spotted cool
Re: Lady Invites A Girl Who Slut-Shamed Her Mother In Owerri, Beats Her Up by Ttipsy(f): 2:46pm On Nov 13, 2019
will d lady swear that she hasn't insulted anyone's mother b4
Re: Lady Invites A Girl Who Slut-Shamed Her Mother In Owerri, Beats Her Up by Isoduwa(m): 2:48pm On Nov 13, 2019
phlegmatic007:
Am sick of human beans...

1 Like

Re: Lady Invites A Girl Who Slut-Shamed Her Mother In Owerri, Beats Her Up by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 13, 2019
Godons1:
Igbos Amaka.

There will never be peace in Biafra, when the North finally gives them their Independence. Na so so fight them go fight, till they use their hand scatter their Tiny Country. grin grin grin grin grin grin
I feel so sorry for you.. so from all this all you could comprehend is biafra.. chai, the fear of igbos go make some people run mad
Re: Lady Invites A Girl Who Slut-Shamed Her Mother In Owerri, Beats Her Up by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 13, 2019
kobosmart:

Who be dis one? U no even fine sef
Watch out
Re: Lady Invites A Girl Who Slut-Shamed Her Mother In Owerri, Beats Her Up by sylve11: 2:51pm On Nov 13, 2019
ThinkWISELY:
But wait o no be small beating o,even her sweet Mother she was defending was even begging on her behalf.

May God continue to bless our sweet Mothers .

Sorry oooh....awon online trolls, you see your lives.

that na better mending. grin cool
Re: Lady Invites A Girl Who Slut-Shamed Her Mother In Owerri, Beats Her Up by pyro62(m): 3:05pm On Nov 13, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn

Women Will always be women

If na real niggarrrz
You go hear something like:

Tunde: Kevin , how far na. That level (weed)still dey
Kevin: No he don finish. Na the last tie i smoke this morning
Tunde: no wahalar! We go update (buy) another one later !
Ehnnnnn. that reminds me he get one guy when Just insult my mumsy
Kevin: ehnnnnn?. Who be the the bastard?
Tunde: I nor just know
Kevin: who him be? If na Jew man make we open beer parlour for he head. But if nor be Jew man then we go reason he matter. If he want dey form super man then we pull the trigger

Nonsense!! Horse poo
Re: Lady Invites A Girl Who Slut-Shamed Her Mother In Owerri, Beats Her Up by YorubaPrince: 3:05pm On Nov 13, 2019
Okoro pple and savagery na like 5&6. grin
Re: Lady Invites A Girl Who Slut-Shamed Her Mother In Owerri, Beats Her Up by chigoizie7(m): 3:09pm On Nov 13, 2019
If we keep revenging , who go tire?

I am mean. I am loving too.

I have weird thoughts too.

If I did something to you and later tried to make amends, but you revenged it. I swear to God, I am coming for my own revenge too, trust me, I am wicked when pushed to the wall.

Can you imagine how deadly the heart of a young man who believes that there is nothing painful in death?

I can’t kill you because of revenge, if i do, you won’t feel any pain, rather, it is your loved ones that feel those pains.

So to make you go through a painful life journey.

I can make you rape your mom and then snuff live out of her.

I can make you watch as all your loved ones go through an excruciatingly painful death which you caused.

You will be pained for the rest of your life. To me, that is a good revenge.

Please, let us have the heart to always let go, I do not say you should forgive or forget, but do not revenge.

That girl you beat and poured pepper on, could have a deadlier heart than you think, she could also plan her own revenge on you, trust me, it could be deadly.
Re: Lady Invites A Girl Who Slut-Shamed Her Mother In Owerri, Beats Her Up by onecc(m): 3:17pm On Nov 13, 2019
I don't even understand the op's English, is it the woman's daughter that beat the other girl or she is the one that is been assaulted.
Re: Lady Invites A Girl Who Slut-Shamed Her Mother In Owerri, Beats Her Up by dfrost: 3:21pm On Nov 13, 2019
Starlight10:
Two women that can make me jump anybody that disrespects them. 1. My mother 2. My mother In-law.

Eku oOo. Madam Jumper cheesy grin
Re: Lady Invites A Girl Who Slut-Shamed Her Mother In Owerri, Beats Her Up by Paulo3ree(m): 3:26pm On Nov 13, 2019
Which mother please?
Girl's mother
Or
Mother to the lady?
Re: Lady Invites A Girl Who Slut-Shamed Her Mother In Owerri, Beats Her Up by Gadaluck(m): 3:58pm On Nov 13, 2019
Psalm4kute:

I feel so sorry for you.. so from all this all you could comprehend is biafra.. chai, the fear of igbos go make some people run mad

Don't mind the shameless tribal bigot. I bet my left ball he'll probably choke to death in his sleep because of the nightmare that Igbos give him in his dreams. Whether he likes it or not, Igbos shall always blossom.....
Re: Lady Invites A Girl Who Slut-Shamed Her Mother In Owerri, Beats Her Up by kjhgfrtyuikchui: 4:50pm On Nov 13, 2019
With us its always a win..
Sure Bankers available..
Re: Lady Invites A Girl Who Slut-Shamed Her Mother In Owerri, Beats Her Up by renewable1(m): 7:04pm On Nov 13, 2019
Ok

Affordable solar combo to power your TV, decoder, sound system and fan for 8hours daily... Check my signature now
Re: Lady Invites A Girl Who Slut-Shamed Her Mother In Owerri, Beats Her Up by Godons1: 7:28pm On Nov 13, 2019
Psalm4kute:

We fear una say weting happen? When we are the ones holding you by your Balls. grin grin

We decide your faith in this Country.
Quote me anywhere grin grin grin

Re: Lady Invites A Girl Who Slut-Shamed Her Mother In Owerri, Beats Her Up by Triniti(m): 8:39pm On Nov 13, 2019
If the attacked lady takes up this case, she and the mom she’s fighting for will land in jail.
Re: Lady Invites A Girl Who Slut-Shamed Her Mother In Owerri, Beats Her Up by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 13, 2019
Godons1:

We fear una say weting happen? When we are the ones holding you by your Balls. grin grin

We decide your faith in this Country.
Quote me anywhere grin grin grin

See this fool, decide who's faith?? I'm not even igbo.. but I feel like fools like you is the reason why hate speech bill is currently been put into consideration in the Senate house today,.. like I've said before.. may GOD help you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Found Dead In An Uncompleted Building In Lekki, Lagos. Graphic Photos / Army Razes Down Azagbene, Ekeremor Bayelsa over killing of two Personnel / EFCC Storms Hostels Occupied By IMSU Students In Search Of Yahoo Boys. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.