Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,911 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Nigerians React As Gbajabiamila's Team Came To A Meeting Looking Unserious - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React As Gbajabiamila's Team Came To A Meeting Looking Unserious (3917 Views)

Xenophobia: House May Reconvene As Gbajabiamila Cuts Short Tanzania Trip / Reps In Free-for-all As Gbajabiamila Suspends Plenary / Buhari, APC Keep Mum As Gbajabiamila Is Enmeshed In US Fraud Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians React As Gbajabiamila's Team Came To A Meeting Looking Unserious by universaltv: 10:50am On Nov 13, 2019
Femi Gbajabiamila, the Speaker of the House of Representatives, shared these photos of other lawmakers who accompanied him to a meeting with with Prime Minister of Japan, Shinz? Abe, at the Government House in Tokyo on Monday November 11th, Praizenews report.

Nigerians are however appalled that the Nigerian delegation at the meeting did not deem it fit to come for the meeting with pens and notepads unlike their Japanese counterparts who were spotted with writing materials. They have taken to the Speakers comment section to call out the lawmakers.

Femi was however came with his own writing materials and was pictured taking notes.

News Source ; http://www.praizenews.com/nigerians-react-as-gbajabiamilas-team-came-to-a-meeting-looking-unserious/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

Re: Nigerians React As Gbajabiamila's Team Came To A Meeting Looking Unserious by universaltv: 10:50am On Nov 13, 2019
See More Photos From the Meeting that has got people talking ==> HERE

More

Re: Nigerians React As Gbajabiamila's Team Came To A Meeting Looking Unserious by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 13, 2019
What are they reacting for?

The guys for stand at attention?

Make them cut the guys some slack joor.

Them no follow cause Nigeria problem.

Mabinu, my friends!

But the guy raising his leg shaaa
Re: Nigerians React As Gbajabiamila's Team Came To A Meeting Looking Unserious by izzou(m): 10:58am On Nov 13, 2019
grin

See as that one cross leg like say Na eatery him come

These are our lawmakers.They seem more excited with the visit, forgetting that the it was supposed to be a meeting.

No wonder the country is a joke

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React As Gbajabiamila's Team Came To A Meeting Looking Unserious by skyblueking(m): 11:05am On Nov 13, 2019
Just imagine the kinda leaders we have in Nigeria..... Animals... Quite unserious.... Will our Zoo survive the future!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Gbajabiamila's Team Came To A Meeting Looking Unserious by ZombieTERROR: 11:06am On Nov 13, 2019
izzou:
grin

See as that one cross leg like say Na eatery him come

These are our lawmakers.They seem more excited with the visit, forgetting that the it was supposed to be a meeting.

No wonder the country is a joke

Is Nigeria not a joke already

We know our problems but choose to shy away from it...

These people are all in it for the money
Not for the call or love to serve

Why can't we reduce the money from public offices in all levels of government ..

Only then can we get the right people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As Gbajabiamila's Team Came To A Meeting Looking Unserious by BlackfireX: 11:15am On Nov 13, 2019
Can I have there names ....

We are doing a course on nepotism.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Gbajabiamila's Team Came To A Meeting Looking Unserious by Mynd44: 11:24am On Nov 13, 2019
Re: Nigerians React As Gbajabiamila's Team Came To A Meeting Looking Unserious by mubzynani: 11:26am On Nov 13, 2019
We are in trouble in this country.
How do we get here?
Re: Nigerians React As Gbajabiamila's Team Came To A Meeting Looking Unserious by ayojohn4real: 11:36am On Nov 13, 2019
This ones no go there 4 any meeting, na how dem go carry Japanese olosho later that night dey their mind

See that one even cross leg self

wetin Musa eye no go see for gate

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Gbajabiamila's Team Came To A Meeting Looking Unserious by hisexcellency34: 11:37am On Nov 13, 2019
Is Gbaja himself a serious man?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Gbajabiamila's Team Came To A Meeting Looking Unserious by Righteousness89(m): 11:39am On Nov 13, 2019
So Funny!!

The Speaker boys came For Jamboree and maybe to Clap hands ...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Gbajabiamila's Team Came To A Meeting Looking Unserious by Kokolet11: 11:41am On Nov 13, 2019
grin yrriobas lawmakers

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Gbajabiamila's Team Came To A Meeting Looking Unserious by DEROX: 11:48am On Nov 13, 2019
Biafra produce one before talking wink
Kokolet11:
grin yrriobas lawmakers

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React As Gbajabiamila's Team Came To A Meeting Looking Unserious by Kokolet11: 11:53am On Nov 13, 2019
DEROX:
Biafra produce one before talking wink
all I see there na yrriobas from zoo nation called Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As Gbajabiamila's Team Came To A Meeting Looking Unserious by etrouble: 12:02pm On Nov 13, 2019
The Speaker proved that he is not a nonentity like other miscreants there.
Re: Nigerians React As Gbajabiamila's Team Came To A Meeting Looking Unserious by omenka(m): 12:08pm On Nov 13, 2019
Nigeria needs to harness all these reactions and start producing nuclear power with them. Such spontaneous reactions shouldn't go to waste given their degree of entropy and enthalpy.

We have a solution to our perennial electricity problems but we keep ignoring it. Harness the reactions and reactors now!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Gbajabiamila's Team Came To A Meeting Looking Unserious by Thecvbankng: 12:14pm On Nov 13, 2019
Their postures and body language in the picture says it all. Even their Japanese counterparts look embarrassed for them grin.

Our CV experts will turn your CV into a professional story that will get you noticed by employers. We have a team of dedicated resume writers who are experienced in your industry. They know how to get the attention of employers and Application Tracking Systems, through the use of keywords, presenting your skills with precision on a CV that is tailored to the employer. Let us help you move to the next level with our professional CV writing services. Contact us today by clicking on our signature or profile, let us offer you the best cheesy
Re: Nigerians React As Gbajabiamila's Team Came To A Meeting Looking Unserious by razfad10(m): 12:29pm On Nov 13, 2019
Rubbish the Op should post picture of them in one frame.
Re: Nigerians React As Gbajabiamila's Team Came To A Meeting Looking Unserious by fatymore(f): 12:35pm On Nov 13, 2019
They went for sight seeing
Re: Nigerians React As Gbajabiamila's Team Came To A Meeting Looking Unserious by adedayoa2(f): 1:51pm On Nov 13, 2019
No be everybody wey serious know this book o, I can only say they look timid.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Gbajabiamila's Team Came To A Meeting Looking Unserious by Treasure17(m): 1:52pm On Nov 13, 2019
Abegiii. As if they've been serious before. The committee for #LagosNairaland hangout should fix the date on time Seun.
Re: Nigerians React As Gbajabiamila's Team Came To A Meeting Looking Unserious by SalamRushdie: 2:08pm On Nov 13, 2019
If you have spent time around these men you will know they have absolutely nothing to offer , I can bet u they are all thinking where they can get Japanese prostitute to sample

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Gbajabiamila's Team Came To A Meeting Looking Unserious by ayokellany: 2:29pm On Nov 13, 2019
Accept pictures taken by Igbos or Ipob at your own risk ?
Which fool merged the pictures and why can't the pictures be taken showing both parties ?
From the sickening antecedent of the PDP I know the pictures showing Nigerian side might have been taken before the commencement of the meet while those of their counterpart might have been taken when deliberation is ongoing. If i trust anything from Ipob Igbo make i die.

universaltv:
Femi Gbajabiamila, the Speaker of the House of Representatives, shared these photos of other lawmakers who accompanied him to a meeting with with Prime Minister of Japan, Shinz? Abe, at the Government House in Tokyo on Monday November 11th, Praizenews report.

Nigerians are however appalled that the Nigerian delegation at the meeting did not deem it fit to come for the meeting with pens and notepads unlike their Japanese counterparts who were spotted with writing materials. They have taken to the Speakers comment section to call out the lawmakers.

Femi was however came with his own writing materials and was pictured taking notes.

News Source ; http://www.praizenews.com/nigerians-react-as-gbajabiamilas-team-came-to-a-meeting-looking-unserious/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun
Re: Nigerians React As Gbajabiamila's Team Came To A Meeting Looking Unserious by iluvdonjazzy: 2:42pm On Nov 13, 2019
so this one na news again?

Re: Nigerians React As Gbajabiamila's Team Came To A Meeting Looking Unserious by Bobbyfreshh(m): 3:08pm On Nov 13, 2019
[quote author=ayokellany post=83991890]Accept pictures taken by Igbos or Ipob at your own risk ?
Which fool merged the pictures and why can't the pictures be taken showing both parties ?
From the sickening antecedent of the PDP I know the pictures showing Nigerian side might have been taken before the commencement of the meet while those of their counterpart might have been taken when deliberation is ongoing. If i trust anything from Ipob Igbo make i die.

Baba no go kill your self ohh ,because even if u kill yourself out of your chronic igbophobia no one will miss a nonentity that amounts to nothing like u ....no apologies but you my friend is very empty to be hate filled
.....you are seeing a picture posted by the HON speaker ,all your brain could pick up is that trash u wrote up there.....if you want to hate a particular tribe good for u but just don't be stupid while doing it...now go get yourself a job kiddo

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Gbajabiamila's Team Came To A Meeting Looking Unserious by jnoz23(m): 3:09pm On Nov 13, 2019
omenka:
Nigeria needs to harness all these reactions and start producing nuclear power with them. Such spontaneous reactions shouldn't go to waste given their degree of entropy and enthalpy.

We have a solution to our perennial electricity problems but we keep ignoring it. Harness the reactions now!!

Kuku crack my ribs finish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As Gbajabiamila's Team Came To A Meeting Looking Unserious by Bankowner: 3:25pm On Nov 13, 2019
Lord! Who made us like this?

See the Japanese entourage sitting ramrod straight,looking serious and ready for biz.

Our own lawmakers only went on jamboree on taxpayers' money. I can bet my last dime that the one looking back is sighting a girl.
Re: Nigerians React As Gbajabiamila's Team Came To A Meeting Looking Unserious by respect80(m): 4:17pm On Nov 13, 2019
First, I'm only surprise that Nigerians are surprised by this frivolous attitude by our politicians when we all know that being air-headed is more like a prerequisite for becoming a 9ja politician.

Secondly, on behalf of all those who love the usage of the word "unserious," I appeal to all the auto correct robots on NL to allow us use that word in peace. We know it's not in the dictionary but we love it like that so make una leave us alone.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Gbajabiamila's Team Came To A Meeting Looking Unserious by izombie(m): 4:27pm On Nov 13, 2019
ayokellany:
Accept pictures taken by Igbos or Ipob at your own risk ?

you are just hating for no sensible reason. The speaker himself posted these pictures. How this thing take concern igbos now? Na wao
Re: Nigerians React As Gbajabiamila's Team Came To A Meeting Looking Unserious by Edoi(m): 4:33pm On Nov 13, 2019
angry
Re: Nigerians React As Gbajabiamila's Team Came To A Meeting Looking Unserious by heckymaicon(m): 4:42pm On Nov 13, 2019
Just imagine the reps display of cluelessness.

99.9% of Nigeria politicians are just there for the embezzlement. No single political ideology.

Yam eaters everywhere.......

yeye dey smell

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Furious Tinubu Plots Removal Of Senate President, Ahmed Lawal / Peter Obi Is Unfit For Any Elective Position In Nigeria / Uzodinma Speaks On Declaring Free Marriage Between Fulani Men And Igbo Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.