Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,626 members, 7,823,758 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

A Furious Tinubu Plots Removal Of Senate President, Ahmed Lawal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Furious Tinubu Plots Removal Of Senate President, Ahmed Lawal (3916 Views)

Billions Probe: Akpabio Plots Removal Of EFCC Zonal Head / Buhari, APC Should Give South-west Presidential Ticket In 2023- Ahmed Lawal / Saraki Addresses Protesting National Assembly Staff, As Ahmed Lawal Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Furious Tinubu Plots Removal Of Senate President, Ahmed Lawal by Ukpaka: 4:32am On Jul 23, 2020
Magu’s Exit: A Furious Tinubu Plots Removal Of Senate President, Ahmed Lawal
https://247ureports.com/2020/07/magus-exit-a-furious-tinubu-plots-removal-of-senate-president-ahmed-lawal/
-
The country is coming to a close.

1 Like

Re: A Furious Tinubu Plots Removal Of Senate President, Ahmed Lawal by Freshwhyte(m): 5:17am On Jul 23, 2020
ok
Re: A Furious Tinubu Plots Removal Of Senate President, Ahmed Lawal by hisgrace090: 6:43am On Jul 23, 2020
Magu's exit, I know it will come to this our desperado politicians never disappoint.

1 Like

Re: A Furious Tinubu Plots Removal Of Senate President, Ahmed Lawal by techmo(m): 6:44am On Jul 23, 2020
Does this even make sense?

Magu EFCC

Lawan National Assembly

Tinubu ex Lagos Governor

5 Likes

Re: A Furious Tinubu Plots Removal Of Senate President, Ahmed Lawal by richiemcgold: 6:45am On Jul 23, 2020
j
Re: A Furious Tinubu Plots Removal Of Senate President, Ahmed Lawal by ArticleBeast: 6:55am On Jul 23, 2020
techmo:
Does this even make sense?

Magu EFCC

Lawan National Assembly

Tinubu ex Lagos Governor

When data is cheap, idiots will turn by force bloggers

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Furious Tinubu Plots Removal Of Senate President, Ahmed Lawal by duro4chang(m): 6:56am On Jul 23, 2020
Trash!
Re: A Furious Tinubu Plots Removal Of Senate President, Ahmed Lawal by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:59am On Jul 23, 2020
Tinubu have been sidelined by his boys

7 Likes

Re: A Furious Tinubu Plots Removal Of Senate President, Ahmed Lawal by Tyriq: 7:25am On Jul 23, 2020
Bg
Re: A Furious Tinubu Plots Removal Of Senate President, Ahmed Lawal by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:50am On Jul 23, 2020
grin cheesy grin grin grin Tinubu thinks HoRs is Lagos State grin grin grin

It seems he has regained consciousness from Edo saga

Oya do am, make we see

2 Likes

Re: A Furious Tinubu Plots Removal Of Senate President, Ahmed Lawal by GreaterFuture(m): 9:23am On Jul 23, 2020
Hmmmn
Re: A Furious Tinubu Plots Removal Of Senate President, Ahmed Lawal by Anyiamaka: 9:25am On Jul 23, 2020
He cannot can
Re: A Furious Tinubu Plots Removal Of Senate President, Ahmed Lawal by yarimo(m): 9:32am On Jul 23, 2020
A furious Igbos online miscreants are here with another fake news.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Furious Tinubu Plots Removal Of Senate President, Ahmed Lawal by Obakashdee(m): 10:28am On Jul 23, 2020
Click clickoris
Re: A Furious Tinubu Plots Removal Of Senate President, Ahmed Lawal by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 23, 2020
The Cat of bourdilon, Nobody should attack me o

Re: A Furious Tinubu Plots Removal Of Senate President, Ahmed Lawal by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 23, 2020
Impossicant
Re: A Furious Tinubu Plots Removal Of Senate President, Ahmed Lawal by Corporate2020: 10:59am On Jul 23, 2020
Ukpaka:
Magu’s Exit: A Furious Tinubu Plots Removal Of Senate President, Ahmed Lawal
https://247ureports.com/2020/07/magus-exit-a-furious-tinubu-plots-removal-of-senate-president-ahmed-lawal/
-
The country is coming to a close.

You are showing early symptoms of psychiatric disorders and mental imbalance. Tinubu kee you there.
Re: A Furious Tinubu Plots Removal Of Senate President, Ahmed Lawal by Corporate2020: 11:01am On Jul 23, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
grin cheesy grin grin grin Tinubu thinks HoRs is Lagos State grin grin grin

It seems he has regained consciousness from Edo saga

Oya do am, make we see

Tinubu is the man you wish is your father. But, unfortuantely he is not and no one in your family will ever be in Tinubu's category
Re: A Furious Tinubu Plots Removal Of Senate President, Ahmed Lawal by orton67: 11:18am On Jul 23, 2020
Re: A Furious Tinubu Plots Removal Of Senate President, Ahmed Lawal by kooler99: 11:21am On Jul 23, 2020
They say who pays the piper also dictates the tune. I hear so many conspiracy theories concerning asiwaju and i am surprised at the rate some politicians give false information. As things stand asiwaju is still waxing strong, because at the moment he is still the only apc leader spending money on the party. The apc governors are not willing to sponsor the party unless they are handed the structures to run as they see fit. With tinubu's deep pockets and hold on lagos state, the party would not want to do anything to alienate the national leader. As as long as asiwaju remains the defacto leader of lagos, the presidency would do its best to align with him because of the political and economical importance of lagos. Many leaders might not like him but you need to respect his political ferocity because his stock since 1999 keeps soaring. How many former governors who started the race in 1999 are still relevant in today's political atmosphere.

1 Like

Re: A Furious Tinubu Plots Removal Of Senate President, Ahmed Lawal by DSoj(m): 12:10pm On Jul 23, 2020
Another stupid news
Re: A Furious Tinubu Plots Removal Of Senate President, Ahmed Lawal by ican2020: 12:12pm On Jul 23, 2020
Op, I hope all is well
Re: A Furious Tinubu Plots Removal Of Senate President, Ahmed Lawal by WoeBetide666: 12:38pm On Jul 23, 2020
Mumu
Re: A Furious Tinubu Plots Removal Of Senate President, Ahmed Lawal by IamWonderful: 12:47pm On Jul 23, 2020
Another concocted story from inviable Ebonyi
Re: A Furious Tinubu Plots Removal Of Senate President, Ahmed Lawal by kayfra: 12:54pm On Jul 23, 2020
Tinubu is giving iPob erectile dysfunction grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Furious Tinubu Plots Removal Of Senate President, Ahmed Lawal by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:20pm On Jul 23, 2020
Corporate2020:

Tinubu is the man you wish is your father. But, unfortuantely he is not and no one in your family will ever be in Tinubu's category
A drug baron as a father

Back to sender!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Furious Tinubu Plots Removal Of Senate President, Ahmed Lawal by fykes(m): 3:29pm On Jul 23, 2020
kooler99:
They say who pays the piper also dictates the tune. I hear so many conspiracy theories concerning asiwaju and i am surprised at the rate some politicians give false information. As things stand asiwaju is still waxing strong, because at the moment he is still the only apc leader spending money on the party. The apc governors are not willing to sponsor the party unless they are handed the structures to run as they see fit. With tinubu's deep pockets and hold on lagos state, the party would not want to do anything to alienate the national leader. As as long as asiwaju remains the defacto leader of lagos, the presidency would do its best to align with him because of the political and economical importance of lagos. Many leaders might not like him but you need to respect his political ferocity because his stock since 1999 keeps soaring. How many former governors who started the race in 1999 are still relevant in today's political atmosphere.
U made salient points...i am not Yoruba, and I don't approve the manner ambode was ushered out cos I don't see what dis sanwo is doing better,
However.. Everyone of us, old and young, politician or business leader has something to learn from tinubu.
I don't like his utterances, but I have extreme love for his leadership skills...
If all leaders ezp. SE N SS. political or business leaders can assiduously mentor people the way Asiwaju has done, we won't have the depravity in governance we do right now.
I admire tinubu for espousing human capital Dev over many years... It isnt an easy feat. If u are in business or leadership of any kind, u will understand the patience, forgiveness, love it takes to mentor a grown up man.

(1) (Reply)

Kassim Afegbu Denies Asking EFCC To Withdraw N10B Petition Against Uche Secondus / Muslim Students Burnt Female Student Sokoto Over Blasphemy (Graphic Pics) / Oyebanji Assures Investors Of Enabling Environment In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.