Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,075 members, 7,835,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Edward Onoja Teaching Pupils In A Classroom (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edward Onoja Teaching Pupils In A Classroom (Photos) (26899 Views)

Yahaya Bello And Edward Onoja In Silent War Over Appointments / Edward Onoja Cast His Vote With A Flag / Edward Onoja Replaces Simon Achuba As Kogi Deputy Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edward Onoja Teaching Pupils In A Classroom (Photos) by NnamdiCheges(m): 5:57pm On Nov 13, 2019
The 3rd pic looks like one taken in an IDP study facility.
Re: Edward Onoja Teaching Pupils In A Classroom (Photos) by Sholaco: 5:57pm On Nov 13, 2019
Check the date guys, that was last month 24th ��
Re: Edward Onoja Teaching Pupils In A Classroom (Photos) by Osobi32(m): 5:59pm On Nov 13, 2019
Scammer..... Just few days to election u now remembered that u can teach young pupils. Oga u are very mad
Re: Edward Onoja Teaching Pupils In A Classroom (Photos) by Viktorino: 6:00pm On Nov 13, 2019
Scam
Re: Edward Onoja Teaching Pupils In A Classroom (Photos) by mukthar2000(m): 6:00pm On Nov 13, 2019
Bastard boy claiming igala, this is for u

2 Likes

Re: Edward Onoja Teaching Pupils In A Classroom (Photos) by renewable1(m): 6:02pm On Nov 13, 2019
Ok

Affordable solar combo to power your TV, decoder, sound system and fan for 8hours daily... Check my signature now
Re: Edward Onoja Teaching Pupils In A Classroom (Photos) by Amanda4life: 6:04pm On Nov 13, 2019
This man needs English teacher to go through his lesson note before writing bad tenses on the board.

"Erosion take place"

Instead of "erosion takes place"

Teacher CHIKE
Re: Edward Onoja Teaching Pupils In A Classroom (Photos) by southsouthking(m): 6:04pm On Nov 13, 2019
All for the camera.

Re: Edward Onoja Teaching Pupils In A Classroom (Photos) by WarriFirstBorn(m): 6:05pm On Nov 13, 2019
A qualified government school teacher copied that on the board?
When a Teacher does not know how to paragraph her note on the board, how does she expect the kids to know what paragraphing is?
Just imagine a teacher mixing capital letter and small letter in one word. E is capital letter, R is capital letter. i is small letter. All in a topic 'Erosion'.

What is 'ERosion'?
Re: Edward Onoja Teaching Pupils In A Classroom (Photos) by olaposer(m): 6:05pm On Nov 13, 2019
Only God can have mercy on us in this country ,this people think is everyone that is daft like them just because you are in election week on your state now going to class to teach pupils ,where have you been since all this days ? All in the name of vote chai ! Nigeria is doomed.
Re: Edward Onoja Teaching Pupils In A Classroom (Photos) by Godhatesodomy: 6:06pm On Nov 13, 2019
Wow
Re: Edward Onoja Teaching Pupils In A Classroom (Photos) by Bababf4: 6:06pm On Nov 13, 2019
Okay
Re: Edward Onoja Teaching Pupils In A Classroom (Photos) by olaposer(m): 6:07pm On Nov 13, 2019
[Guy chew now , you for have mercy for am now any , I support you join do Waka!quote author=mukthar2000 post=83998483]Bastard boy claiming igala, this is for u[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Edward Onoja Teaching Pupils In A Classroom (Photos) by Kapapa: 6:07pm On Nov 13, 2019
Fake fake fake
Re: Edward Onoja Teaching Pupils In A Classroom (Photos) by Starboyyy: 6:08pm On Nov 13, 2019
Joxiba:
Is that how to write erosion in an educational setting: "ERosion"........Continue

I thought I was the only one who saw it grin
Re: Edward Onoja Teaching Pupils In A Classroom (Photos) by bonnyhope: 6:12pm On Nov 13, 2019
Osagyefo98:
If Yahya Bello's deputy is not useless, he should have looked at the pupil or should I say children he is teaching.

Look at their dressing, no sandals....torn sandals...lice on their hairs and he was proud shaking them.

Yahya Bello really need to go for third term after second term.

You want him to discriminate against them?
How do you know they have lice?

Is it the responsibility of public office holders to provide foot wear/uniform for the school children?
Re: Edward Onoja Teaching Pupils In A Classroom (Photos) by bonnyhope: 6:13pm On Nov 13, 2019
Election is HERE
Re: Edward Onoja Teaching Pupils In A Classroom (Photos) by Centcanada: 6:15pm On Nov 13, 2019
These are pupils. They can't vote. The downfall of APC will come before next two weeks as we await the result. Bad and occultic party(APC).
Re: Edward Onoja Teaching Pupils In A Classroom (Photos) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 13, 2019
bonnyhope:

You want him to discriminate against them?
How do you know they have lice?

Is it the responsibility of public office holders to provide foot wear/uniform for the school children?

You need grace.
Re: Edward Onoja Teaching Pupils In A Classroom (Photos) by jamace(m): 6:15pm On Nov 13, 2019
helinues:
Teaching Erosion..

What a coincidence
Yes, that is how he and his oga will be washed away from govt house come 16 Nov 2019.
Re: Edward Onoja Teaching Pupils In A Classroom (Photos) by ImMamaPikin: 6:22pm On Nov 13, 2019
if he like, make Im go my grandma farm begin cut grass, he's still a shame to the igala people...
mtcheewwww
tell him to tell Pharoh day dey af luzzz.
Re: Edward Onoja Teaching Pupils In A Classroom (Photos) by bonnyhope: 6:23pm On Nov 13, 2019
Osagyefo98:

You need grace.

you need to think deep bro
Re: Edward Onoja Teaching Pupils In A Classroom (Photos) by Makapounse(m): 6:29pm On Nov 13, 2019
They like to always fool themselves here and there when the elections is around the corner, thinking we are fool Like them. I know some fools will vote for them because of this rubbish
Re: Edward Onoja Teaching Pupils In A Classroom (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 6:42pm On Nov 13, 2019
EastGold:
So, Kogi still dey use black board.

Aketi don change everything for my Ondo, everywhere na white marker board
it's like u don't know what's a black board? Does that look like a board to you? They are using a wall painted black to teach and not a black board.
Re: Edward Onoja Teaching Pupils In A Classroom (Photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 6:43pm On Nov 13, 2019
They should watch him closely. That was how Okorocha started. Even giving students stipend. I remember me and my dad were hailing him then as the best but he later turned out to be one of the worst.
Re: Edward Onoja Teaching Pupils In A Classroom (Photos) by AkwalaIke1: 6:46pm On Nov 13, 2019
[s]
helinues:
Teaching Erosion..

What a coincidence
[/s]
Re: Edward Onoja Teaching Pupils In A Classroom (Photos) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 13, 2019
Osagyefo98:
If Yahya Bello's deputy is not useless, he should have looked at the pupil or should I say children he is teaching.

Look at their dressing, no sandals....torn sandals...lice on their hairs and he was proud shaking them.

Yahya Bello really need to go for third term after second term.
back then when I was in primary/secondary school, the school principal will select the best looking student with neat school uniform, white socks and a nice hair cut to take photos with dignitaries. I wonder what happened here. It’s a pity.
Re: Edward Onoja Teaching Pupils In A Classroom (Photos) by Leo588(m): 6:52pm On Nov 13, 2019
Total wickedness and mockery to the common man. Tuah.. !!!
Re: Edward Onoja Teaching Pupils In A Classroom (Photos) by Prompto: 7:08pm On Nov 13, 2019
Lol.. how many failure have you voted for in the pass 10 years that failed to win their various election ?
divabolanle:
EVEN IF YOU TEACH FOR CRECHE... I WILL VOTE FOR NATASHA AKPOTI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfWYWix2x2Q
Re: Edward Onoja Teaching Pupils In A Classroom (Photos) by oruma19: 7:23pm On Nov 13, 2019
They should watch him closely o, he is a pervert. This guy and yahaya virtually lived in Abuja in their first 4 yrs as chief of staff to the governor and governor. They destroyed a lot of girls in Abuja. They have a special syndicate that carries girls in a bus wc follows them everywhere they go. Kogi state money went fully into pussies since yahaya took over by dint of fate.
Re: Edward Onoja Teaching Pupils In A Classroom (Photos) by West2019(m): 7:30pm On Nov 13, 2019
stephenduru:
The Deputy Governor of Kogi State Chief Edward David Onoja was pictured teaching pupils in a classroom.

One word for him

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/11/gov-yahaya-bellos-deputy-pictured.html?m=1
kogi are in pepper ,is that how the spell ERosion this man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Education Is Not For The Poor - Peter Obi On School Fees Hike in 2006 - TheCable / Amaechi Replies Peter Obi: I’m More Relevant In National Politics Than You / Buhari Was Stoned In Lagos, Obanikoro Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.