Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,679 members, 7,851,331 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:10 PM

Kwara Govt Holds Open Bid For Construction Of 26 Urban Roads - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara Govt Holds Open Bid For Construction Of 26 Urban Roads (10949 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu Holds Open Casket Viewing For Late Ex-wife (photos) / Hadi Sirika: FG Will Open Bid For Nigeria Air Next Week / Kwara Holds Open Bid For Renovation Of 31 Public Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara Govt Holds Open Bid For Construction Of 26 Urban Roads by gbagyiza: 4:18am On Nov 14, 2019
OPONG:
Audio

I am not a kwaran but I live there for over 3 years now. I can categorically tell u that this present Kwara governor is a man of talk n do. He is actually not a pure politician by my analysis but a technocrat. The man is an action governor, he will not start what he can't finish. But my concern for him, is that, he may be limited by lack of funds to change the face of kwara, except he borrows heavily.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Govt Holds Open Bid For Construction Of 26 Urban Roads by Sayboy: 5:00am On Nov 14, 2019
We specialize in writing CV for employees seeking managerial roles.

We have mastered how to talk numbers and communicate your achievements.

If you have over 7 years experiences but you're struggling to land interview invites, let's help you.

We will creatively design your CV for that Managerial role you're applying for.

Contact 08132145325 (available on WhatsApp)

Re: Kwara Govt Holds Open Bid For Construction Of 26 Urban Roads by niyi66(m): 5:42am On Nov 14, 2019
Kwara is now in save hand under our workaholic governor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwara Govt Holds Open Bid For Construction Of 26 Urban Roads by Lagbaja01(m): 5:49am On Nov 14, 2019
If you are not from Kwara you cannot understand.
Sirnuel:

I thought Saraki was just a senator, are senators now in charge of paying salaries??

In our bid for likes, common sense should be applied too.
Re: Kwara Govt Holds Open Bid For Construction Of 26 Urban Roads by landmark86: 5:52am On Nov 14, 2019
Owaincouncil:

Dont be an hypocrite. Why only Kogi. What of Bayesa. Is it only Kogi that need deliverance or the entire nation.

E-diots you be
That's the state am much concern with for now
And alwayz reason with ur brain next time before u talk not with ur ass.
Re: Kwara Govt Holds Open Bid For Construction Of 26 Urban Roads by Petmax: 5:54am On Nov 14, 2019
Good Stuff
Re: Kwara Govt Holds Open Bid For Construction Of 26 Urban Roads by yusscity(m): 6:21am On Nov 14, 2019
Where is Oke Oyi/Lanwa Road that is in the state of penury and eye sore....what has Oke Oyi people done to Kwara govt...with the closest distance to ilorin with big government properties located their such as NNPC and Ilorin EAST local government headquarter....Oke Oyi town does not have any road network nor any tangible development....why the wickedness.....Oke Oyi township road network should be captured in this project if only you are a true representer of the common men......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwara Govt Holds Open Bid For Construction Of 26 Urban Roads by Marcsunny(m): 6:31am On Nov 14, 2019
Idrisk19:
God Bless My Governor
How to get affordable quality Europe pant trousers and white shirt only in Nigeria ?Top brands for male E.g Mark spencer,George,Farah TM Lewin etc and are Top designer in wholesale and retail purchase.Any colour for pants kindly dm. Customers outside lagos will pay a token for delivery.
Please don’t message if you not ready for immediate order.
Price 1500-2000
Re: Kwara Govt Holds Open Bid For Construction Of 26 Urban Roads by Charmingrascal(m): 6:45am On Nov 14, 2019
Sirnuel:

I thought Saraki was just a senator, are senators now in charge of paying salaries??

He was not trying to get likes, he only said the truth Saraki was a Governor for 8 yrs, he embezzled State fund. He abandoned so many projects. He became a Senator and still milking Kwara dry through the Governor who was his "godson" State revenues were shared the Governor had no choice than to obey his godfather.

Salaries were not paid in full because of the embezzlement that was going on in d Govt.

Y'all that know nothing abt Kwara should just STFU.

Anything that happens to Bukola Saraki is not witch hunt he deserves to be prosecuted for wat he did in Kwara.

Karma will still deal with him for all his atrocities, how he sacked and forcefully retired many civil servants when he was a Governor just to have more money to embezzle and syphon.

Saraki is an hero to only his online warriors even Kwarans have rejected him.

Thank God for the OTO GEmovement
Kwara is gradually progressing

Kogites make una flush out Yahaya Bello and be free from his shackles

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Govt Holds Open Bid For Construction Of 26 Urban Roads by olagbola45(m): 6:48am On Nov 14, 2019
OmoManU:
That Tipper Garage Amuyo Road Offa at last......this sweet my bele die

Wallahi since SBS time oh now we got it finally

1 Like

Re: Kwara Govt Holds Open Bid For Construction Of 26 Urban Roads by olagbola45(m): 6:57am On Nov 14, 2019
yusscity:
Where is Oke Oyi/Lanwa Road that is in the state of penury and eye sore....what has Oke Oyi people done to Kwara govt...with the closest distance to ilorin with big government properties located their such as NNPC and Ilorin EAST local government headquarter....Oke Oyi town does not have any road network nor any tangible development....why the wickedness.....Oke Oyi township road network should be captured in this project if only you are a true representer of the common men......

Funny you like say dis is d last road e will b doing

Did is d 1 face chill we will get to you
Re: Kwara Govt Holds Open Bid For Construction Of 26 Urban Roads by adem30: 7:23am On Nov 14, 2019
Sirnuel:

Ask questions if you don't know. The poster and Kwaran knows what the Poster was saying
Re: Kwara Govt Holds Open Bid For Construction Of 26 Urban Roads by adem30: 7:27am On Nov 14, 2019
yusscity:

Bro, everyone deserves government presence, but this is phase 1 and we believes he will do more, my community road also need to be constructed but not on the list yet. Let keep hope alive.
Re: Kwara Govt Holds Open Bid For Construction Of 26 Urban Roads by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:52am On Nov 14, 2019
Sirnuel:

Saraki was the leash holding the state to ransom
Re: Kwara Govt Holds Open Bid For Construction Of 26 Urban Roads by Amopeekun(f): 9:19am On Nov 14, 2019
My brother, that our road na total eyesore. Is there any other means we can shout this to the government? Let them help us o. We are suffering.
Kingbenn:
They should not forget Oke Odo road too linking to Aleniboro,that road is an eye sore to people living in that environment, I do pity those keke plying the road everyday

Immediate intervention is needed urgently o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwara Govt Holds Open Bid For Construction Of 26 Urban Roads by abdulgafarola13(m): 10:00am On Nov 14, 2019
I pray he will do it
Re: Kwara Govt Holds Open Bid For Construction Of 26 Urban Roads by slimkeem(m): 10:44am On Nov 14, 2019
My brothers, that our road is a eyesore truly...I pray for Government intervention oo...
Re: Kwara Govt Holds Open Bid For Construction Of 26 Urban Roads by slimkeem(m): 10:51am On Nov 14, 2019
Amopeekun:
My brother, that our road na total eyesore. Is there any other means we can shout this to the government? Let them help us o. We are suffering.

We are really suffering here in OKE ODO road links Aleniboro,Agbede,Agor road..This road links to many axis such as University of Ilorin,Offa-Garage,Gaa-Akanbi,Amoyo..please Kwara Govt should come to our aid ooo
Re: Kwara Govt Holds Open Bid For Construction Of 26 Urban Roads by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 14, 2019
Sirnuel:

Guy, Saraki ain't an ordinary SENATOR. He was the Law in Kwara. Those Governors were just fronts.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Covid-19: Kwara State Shut Borders, To Fumigate Markets (Photos) / Bayelsa Police Commissioner Refuses To Retire. - "Im Telling You I'm Not Going!" / I Will Make Nigeria Ungovernable,who Made That Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.