Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,549 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind (50094 Views)

TB Joshua: Why Synagogue Will NEVER Sue BBC And AJOKE Joshua / Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo / Apostle Selman Joshua: - Why Adam Was Not The First Man On Earth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind by maynation(f): 8:56am On Nov 14, 2019
petra1:

Which customer can be more than a president . Critics dont think

Sense far from that one na.

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind by ikwedim(m): 8:56am On Nov 14, 2019
Those who are led by the spirit always hear from the spirit. Thank you Jesus

4 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind by emerged01(m): 8:57am On Nov 14, 2019
Righteousness89:
One who has the Privilege to Hear From GOD Never Misses His way...
...and obey never misses his way

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind by zoghys: 8:58am On Nov 14, 2019
360degreess:
..Oga TB just say the truth, there was no enough gullible customers..

Funny enough most of you dudes with the Nonsense comment are the ones your parents run to the man of God for spiritual intervention. If you don't know what to comment, shut up and read up the comments, rather than adding to your piles of problem. A prophet of God is a voice of his, and aspersion on him is same as doing same to your creator. Make more use of your brain, and stay off unguided comment, just to gather some likes and share.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind by backnbeta(f): 8:58am On Nov 14, 2019
Obedience is better than sacrifice undecided
Re: TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind by shekinahwin1: 8:58am On Nov 14, 2019
A true Prophet of the living God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind by Thegamingorca(m): 8:59am On Nov 14, 2019
See presidential suit
Re: TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind by UncletC: 9:00am On Nov 14, 2019
Is not easy for a person to walk on a red carpet while the president walk on the floor, that president is respectful.
I hope he (president) will grant peace a place and seek for good governance

4 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 14, 2019
African countries are full of gullible customers and you too know this.

The poorer the country the plentier the customers. Case in point is the world headquarter of poverty. (Read my lips) grin

360degreess:

5 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind by dermmy(m): 9:00am On Nov 14, 2019
prinsam30:
the only pastor I respect in this world, even my brother wey be pastor, I no trust am at all

grin grin
Re: TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind by Sunnymatey(m): 9:00am On Nov 14, 2019
360degreess:
South Sudan president is more than enough customer if his mission was all about materialism

5 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind by obidark: 9:02am On Nov 14, 2019
who gives a fvck....??
Re: TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind by Holyman3(m): 9:02am On Nov 14, 2019
It baffles me why this same voice didn't tell you about your collapsed house

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind by Hoodbilonia: 9:03am On Nov 14, 2019
I doubt this man.
Demon cannot cast out demon.
Flee from him,he is evil
Tb joshua is a ritualist
Re: TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind by InvertedHammer: 9:04am On Nov 14, 2019
/
The same voice that makes them stay away from Borno state. #insecurity

It is common sense. No divine mandate.

/

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind by executive12: 9:04am On Nov 14, 2019
sylve11:
That inner voice, listen to it and you will never go wrong. cool

Exactly.
Re: TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind by Enemyofpeace: 9:04am On Nov 14, 2019
360degreess:
You dey mind am? Even mynd44 know sey na lie the man dey lie to himself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind by obidark: 9:05am On Nov 14, 2019
chigoziri2403:
A prophet is never respected in his own country

haha....

go hug something....

this people fvck up too much to be respected at home....

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind by klax(m): 9:05am On Nov 14, 2019
I love this man. A real prophet must be a good listener to Devine instruction.

Money is not everything.

Try to impress people don't take any one to somewhere BUT harken diligently to God instruction is Golden.

Many fell and failed in the gospel teaching due to failure to listen to the Devine instruction.

I don my cap sir. Much Respect.

4 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind by lakefist(m): 9:06am On Nov 14, 2019
petra1:

Which customer can be more than a president . Critics dont think

Dey don't av sense!
Re: TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind by executive12: 9:08am On Nov 14, 2019
Thegamingorca:
See presidential suit

What about it? Didn't measure up to your expectations?
Re: TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind by executive12: 9:10am On Nov 14, 2019
Holyman3:
It baffles me why this same voice didn't tell you about your collapsed house

He is human, you know?
Re: TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind by Thegamingorca(m): 9:10am On Nov 14, 2019
executive12:

What about it? Didn't measure up to your expectations?

It fit the president's stature. Have you ever met such flawless design
Re: TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind by nauto5: 9:10am On Nov 14, 2019
Ok
Re: TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind by executive12: 9:10am On Nov 14, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
I doubt this man.
Demon cannot cast out demon.
Flee from him,he is evil
Tb joshua is a ritualist

Do you have proof?
Re: TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind by MPESA(m): 9:11am On Nov 14, 2019
semyman:
If you know you know

This is stupid because this thread is not a politics.
Re: TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind by SOLUTION99(m): 9:12am On Nov 14, 2019
Righteousness89:
One who has the Privilege to Hear From GOD Never Misses His way...
you just said it all

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind by executive12: 9:12am On Nov 14, 2019
Thegamingorca:

It fit the president's stature. Have you ever met such flawless design

Ok. It looks nice and neat. And compact.
Re: TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 14, 2019
360degreess:

There always are; but the demand for his services is not backed by enough cash. South Sudan is a poor country beset by civil war; how much can he get from the masses there? Put S. Sudan down as a potential future customer.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind by nototribalist: 9:15am On Nov 14, 2019
Kwamecron:
The man of God fears for his life ....

Them no dey joke for that country ooh

U think say na every country for Africa na believers corner

Why are you Ghanaians always stupid? Nigerian soldiers are there doing peacekeeping operations.
Re: TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind by Kbs468(m): 9:18am On Nov 14, 2019
The Spiritual Leader I respect the most and that I had dreamt about on countless occasions mostly coming to my rescue despite my being a Muslim.

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind by Doctee: 9:21am On Nov 14, 2019
Set àwọn fake pastors grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Sows Seed With Her Husband's Car In Delta Church (Photos) / This Church's Banner Is Against Husband Snatchers / Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.