Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,356 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind (50091 Views)

TB Joshua: Why Synagogue Will NEVER Sue BBC And AJOKE Joshua / Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo / Apostle Selman Joshua: - Why Adam Was Not The First Man On Earth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind by Lagbaja01(m): 11:23am On Nov 14, 2019
A prophet has no honour in his home
prinsam30:
the only pastor I respect in this world, even my brother wey be pastor, I no trust am at all
Re: TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind by akan102: 11:46am On Nov 14, 2019
Lamasta:
When God is about to bless a nation and its citizen He sends His Prophet there...

God bless Snr Prophet T.B Joshua and other true ministers of God doing the work of the ministry in truth and in spirit.
Amen

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind by akan102: 11:57am On Nov 14, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
I doubt this man.
Demon cannot cast out demon.
Flee from him,he is evil
Tb joshua is a ritualist

Ok, where is the proof
Bible quotes " touch not my anointed and do my Prophets no harm
Pls watch your comments if you have no proof
God is not a man.
Re: TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind by jaszplus12(m): 12:15pm On Nov 14, 2019
The day humans will stop making mockery of their Creator and focus only on the Bible things will change. What kind of situation will warrant a Divine God to send you somewhere and minutes later ask you to leave ...what then was the purpose of such? God doesn't do things like that... check your Bible!
Re: TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind by Femijohn198: 12:15pm On Nov 14, 2019
Man that I respect.
Re: TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind by badman007(m): 12:17pm On Nov 14, 2019
petra1:

Which customer can be more than a president . Critics dont think

Don’t be fooled by smiles..

They clearly were on different paths. See red carpet photo.
Re: TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind by TemmyT002(m): 1:47pm On Nov 14, 2019
Oh boy, man of God don japa
I don't even know why I like the man sef
Re: TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind by Debbcy: 2:22pm On Nov 14, 2019
prinsam30:
the only pastor I respect in this world, even my brother wey be pastor, I no trust am at all

Speechless shocked
Re: TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind by Bigblessed: 2:37pm On Nov 14, 2019
Putting which record straight?

Are you working for us or the one that called you?

Please let divine things remain divine because God does not need helper.

People must talk.
Re: TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind by Legendguru: 3:36pm On Nov 14, 2019
Hmmm
Re: TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind by CodeTemplar: 4:11pm On Nov 14, 2019
Righteousness89:
One who has the Privilege to Hear From GOD Never Misses His way...
Hmmm..... even with that building collapse?
Re: TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind by AJECKING(m): 4:22pm On Nov 14, 2019
As a citizen of this country, i dont think his visit will have an impact to the peace process. remember pope kissed H.E Kiir Mayardit's feet some month ago, but still no change_#LETS PRAY FOR THIS COUNTRY
Re: TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind by theDEVILisHERE: 7:54pm On Nov 14, 2019
Every pastor/religious leader is a Fraudster by default
Every politician is a criminal by default

black people return to the 'original' ways of your ancestors and be free else your horrible suffering would continue till most of you (the idiot majority) perish
Those who don't wake up are destined for destruction
Re: TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind by orisa37: 7:22am On Nov 15, 2019
May God never depart from TBJ IJN AMEN.
Re: TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind by orisa37: 7:48am On Nov 15, 2019
Righteousness89:
One who has the Privilege to Hear From GOD Never Misses His way...

To: FFK.
Here lies The Yorubaness in TBJ. The Type in Osinbajo, OBJ and FEMI FALANA
TBJ is not a Bribe Taker. Those who coined Yoruba and those who believe in the word are Atheists, Hateists and Unbelievers.
May their Way perish IJN AMEN.
Re: TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind by orisa37: 8:09am On Nov 15, 2019
seanwilliam:
I too like this pastor ..e too gbaski

Which one is "gbaski"?
Re: TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind by orisa37: 8:09am On Nov 15, 2019
seanwilliam:
I too like this pastor ..e too gbaski

Which one is "gbaski"?
Re: TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind by orisa37: 8:13am On Nov 15, 2019
Flexherbal:
Alright!
For me, I have direct access to my Maker.
I do not go looking for any miracle worker.

Then you are a quiet Atheist.
Re: TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind by orisa37: 8:13am On Nov 15, 2019
Flexherbal:
Alright!
For me, I have direct access to my Maker.
I do not go looking for any miracle worker.

Re: TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind by orisa37: 8:22am On Nov 15, 2019
abkrgumel:
God won't ask you to leave rich countries like that

God is Riches & Wealth and The Discernment & Understanding in all His Apostles and Prophets.
Re: TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind by Tochj(m): 4:55pm On Sep 13, 2020
Am beginning to like this man seriously From the way he Carry himself and the ministry with humility.
To his charity works.
He is really a man of God.
Re: TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind by Tochj(m): 4:57pm On Sep 13, 2020
orisa37:

Love him or hate him
He is doing well already
Re: TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind by LagosAirport: 10:42am On Feb 13, 2022
Rest easy bro. You've done your part
Re: TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind by LagosAirport: 10:43am On Feb 13, 2022
Tochj:
Am beginning to like this man seriously From the way he Carry himself and the ministry with humility.
To his charity works.
He is really a man of God.
Now he's gone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Sows Seed With Her Husband's Car In Delta Church (Photos) / This Church's Banner Is Against Husband Snatchers / Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.