Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,203 members, 7,849,717 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:35 AM

17 Best Ways To Show Love To Your Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 17 Best Ways To Show Love To Your Partner (261 Views)

Valentines Day Movies: 17 Best Romantic Movies For valentines / Guys, How Do You Show Love To Your Woman? / Be Very Careful The Woman You Show Love To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

17 Best Ways To Show Love To Your Partner by Allsingles: 12:20pm On Nov 14, 2019
1) They go above and beyond for their partner’s family.
“Vida is really great with my family — she makes all kinds of efforts to reach out to them and interact, even when I’m not around. I’m really close with my family and having a relationship with them is so important to me. She not only understands this but has taken it upon herself to participate in their lives, while encouraging me to spend and share my time with them as well.” — Katrina Lofaro

2) They tuck their partner in after a long day.
“He’ll listen to my struggles, bring me water or have me take a nap and tuck me in.” ― Alexander

3) They leave little love notes around the house.
“When our schedules don’t line up, I will find little notes around the house, like marker on my mirror telling me I’m beautiful or a little piece of paper in my purse reminding me that he loves me.” — Vollmer

4) They whip up their partner’s favorite meal.
“We surprise each other with our favorite dishes or desserts. It’s a great way to show that you are paying attention to the little details.” — Stephen Marrafino

5) They do scavenger hunts and other games that make love fun.
“We were working on different ships that were sailing around Alaska, but never actually laid anchor together. He agreed to do a scavenger hunt around each Alaskan port with me. Now, this may seem silly, but for me, this was showing up in a huge way. He would get to Juneau about three days ahead of me each week and hide a note. It would be my job to follow his clues and find it. Then it would be my turn to hide a note for him at the next port.” ― Patrick Rose

6) They remember the little things, like favorite PJs.
“I love when he lays out my favorite pajamas or when he plays with my.......
https://allsinglesandmarried..com/2019/11/17-best-ways-to-show-love-to-your.html

(1) (Reply)

Be A S.m.a.r.t Woman / People Say White People Are Lazy / Her Trade Supports-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.