Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M (46894 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by seangy4konji: 5:55pm On Nov 15, 2019
Tobsaybshe was not even at 17 which show you the busola is a hoe..must have been having sex with their driver from age 12...

She even drank krest...

Timi dakolo is just a pathetic looser. Forming love for someone using his brain like mickey mouse..

She must have been sexing from jss 2...loose puna. Enough body count at age 17.
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by dumoala(m): 2:35am On Nov 16, 2019
Kanade21:

Stop defending sin in the house.
I smell hypocrisy in your statements..

Repent!!
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by Nobody: 6:00am On Nov 16, 2019
dumoala:

Repent!!

k
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by Nobody: 6:10am On Nov 16, 2019
dumoala:

Repent!!

Are you calling me a hypocrite because it gives you some sort of moral high? cheesy

By the way, I never did say I am the perfect Christian, nor am I a super christian. God knows I am a hypocrite. But one thing i know, a pastor isn't supposed to be sleeping around. A man who is married and claims to be a Christian is not supposed to be sleeping around.

And it bothers me that many christians are so more concerend about the Pastor not looking bad, than about Christ being glorified, that why should I not speak out.

You can call me a hypocrite. I am one. That's why I even followed Christ in the first place, because I am glad he saw my hypocrisy and loved a sinner like me to save me. And that's why in cases like this, I stand for Jesus, and not for any pastor or human.

Thank you and God bless, and good morning.
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by Mftivi: 11:36am On Nov 16, 2019
Kanade21:

OK....so a pastor who has slept with one woman should be said to be innocent and allowed to keep his job because we must not disgrace the church.

Okey dokey. Peter should have just said that Ananais and Sapphira were good church members and God would bless them, instead of judging them too.

And Paul should have said of Demas that he was a good christian, even when it was evident Demas had left the faith.

Maybe Jesus should not have called the scribes and pharisses hypocrites.

Maybe Nathan should have kept quiet when David sinned with Batsheba....

Maybe Paul was joking when he said a Bishop (overseer) should be the husband of one wife. and be able to keep his house. Maybe he meant to say that the Bishop should sleep around too.

Maybe we should as Christians stop condeming sin in ourselves since all na judging.

Anyway, Fatoyinbo is innocent. Life goes on. But wrong is worng is wrong.

And it's no use condemning me....I know I am a fake and a wretch. I know I am a sinner. That's why I came into this Chrsitianity. And why I care about how sin is damaging the House of God.

May God raise Jeremiahs and Amoses and Hoseas for this generation. And may His people hear.

God don't bring people down to destroy them, he remoulds them. That man's past came to hunt him, I believed he had weakness for women but God don't sly his own. Watch the growth coming to Coza. It is Jesus responsibility to build his church not you. When I hear a brother is into trouble or one bad thing you know what I do? I pray for them.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:24pm On Nov 29, 2019
MrGidifeed:

Kemi Olunloyo took her page to break the News that Timi Dakolo wife, Busola loses rape case against COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo and the court asked her to pay Him 1M.

She tweeted saying.

listen to Kemi giving full details of the case

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTMHlAl2Zgg

Source: https://punchng.com/court-fines-busola-dakolo-n1m-dismisses-case-against-fatoyinbo/

Supreme Court Justice, Horace Gray once informed a man who had appeared before him in a lower court and had escaped conviction on a technicality, “I know that you are guilty and you know it, and I wish you to remember that one day you will stand before a better and wiser Judge, and that there you will be dealt with according to justice and not according to law.”

https://www.nairaland.com/1896050/daily-manna-women-folks-too/50#down

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Security Guards Struggle To Pick Money Thrown By FatBoiz At Port Harcourt Mall / Cake Day: Obi Cubana Cuts Over 10 Cakes On His Birthday, Rochas, Others Attend / Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.