Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M (46891 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by levi2(m): 5:22pm On Nov 14, 2019
phantom:
Mtcheww.....its a difficult one. I knew it would be difficult proving her case. I feel sorry for her and I hope this judgement does not stop any lady who was raped to come out confidently. If it was in the US, the dude would probably be in jail now.

Why una dey always use Us compare us...why not use Togo or Benin...where una no fit reach na una dey always want to put hand....
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 14, 2019
That she lost the case doesn't mean it never happened?

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by Dextre(m): 5:22pm On Nov 14, 2019
If you refuse to report a rape as at when it occurred you simply weren't a victim[/quote]

How can you say some shit like this. Cover your eyes in shame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by Enemyofpeace: 5:23pm On Nov 14, 2019
I was not surprised. Na one useless big man wey get money and connections rape am many years ago
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by babyfaceafrica: 5:23pm On Nov 14, 2019
Incandescent:

Coming from a lady.. May your daughters go through what she went through if she's saying the truth
may you pass Tru,what biodun pass Tru,if she was telling a lie against him

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by ijbeauty(f): 5:24pm On Nov 14, 2019
Same people hailing the judge against Dakolo's wife will still be the same people bashing the judicial system if Buhari is the subject....

Well, this is Nigeria, everything here sounds like a joke.

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by virago(f): 5:25pm On Nov 14, 2019
ZombieTERROR:
I knew that Gucci pastor will bribe the court

There was no way he would lose ..

Judiciary is dead under the dullard

You need a new brain

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by DennisEche(m): 5:25pm On Nov 14, 2019
Incandescent:

Coming from a lady.. May your daughters go through what she went through if she's saying the truth
WHAT OF IF SHE IS'NT SHOULD THE CURSE GO BACK TO YOU?

4 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by codedguy1(m): 5:26pm On Nov 14, 2019
aolawale025:
What will the dakolo do now

Release album grin

3 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by Ikem11(m): 5:26pm On Nov 14, 2019
Incandescent:

You so pathetic. What you mean by her daughter should go through? Were you there when the rape occurred or you simply wish to judge by your sentiment instead of reason like human being

For once u never sit back and think what if actually the man didn't do it? Cos you and I weren't there.

Why choose to believe one part of a story that doesn't have evidence to judge someone u don't even know?

May God have mercy on your brain

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by Wallade(m): 5:26pm On Nov 14, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
may you pass Tru,what biodun pass Tru,if she was telling a lie against him

First of all, say Amen to his prayer point.
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by virago(f): 5:27pm On Nov 14, 2019
Incandescent:

Only if she's saying the truth but we all know she was lying

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by Dextre(m): 5:27pm On Nov 14, 2019
MrGidifeed:
Kemi Olunloyo took her page to break the News that Timi Dakolo wife, Busola loses rape case against COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo and the court asked her to pay Him 1M.

She tweeted saying.

listen to Kemi giving full details of the case

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTMHlAl2Zgg

Source: https://punchng.com/court-fines-busola-dakolo-n1m-dismisses-case-against-fatoyinbo/

The way women are, baffles me sometimes,they never stand up for their fellow women,just see the way plenty of them dey here dey talk rubbish. It's like y'all have been waiting for her to loose the case. Pls am not saying the rape was true or not o. Am just wondering why so many ladies are outchea saying 'yeah, serves her right' you dey there when e dey happen?
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by mastermaestro(m): 5:28pm On Nov 14, 2019
Tulsaguy:
Pelumi & co is a loser. Pelumi, our former CUG presido wey chop our money.......

grin grin grin Is it not time to forgive and forget? cheesy cheesy I had to go confirm the name again. grin grin
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by virago(f): 5:29pm On Nov 14, 2019
JERRY1925:

No she probably lied to her husband she lost her virginity through rape.
So the husband kept encouraging her to speak up.. Till she did and made a fool of herself.

From all indications this seems to be true

8 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 14, 2019
grin I need to laugh. Abeg make una to vex, the thing reach to laugh grin grin grin
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by Dextre(m): 5:30pm On Nov 14, 2019
Incandescent:

Imagine o. A lady wrote that, women envy themselves,too much hate
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by codedguy1(m): 5:31pm On Nov 14, 2019
ijbeauty:
Same people hailing the judge against Dakolo's wife will still be the same people bashing the judicial system if Buhari is the subject....

Well, this is Nigeria, everything here sounds like a joke.

Stop talking nonsense. Judgement of a case should have nothing to do with the individuals involved but facts and evidences.

I agree with your last statement though.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by Jamesilvar(m): 5:31pm On Nov 14, 2019
Lmfao
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by thatkindthing: 5:31pm On Nov 14, 2019
may justice prevail
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 14, 2019
phantom:
Mtcheww.....its a difficult one. I knew it would be difficult proving her case. I feel sorry for her and I hope this judgement does not stop any lady who was raped to come out confidently. If it was in the US, the dude would probably be in jail now.

The dude will probably be in jail in the US when no evidence was provided?

Then they must be seriously crazy in the US. angry

So in US, somebody can just accuse someone of doing something and they person will be prosecuted? I refuse to believe until I confirm

12 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by philip0906(m): 5:32pm On Nov 14, 2019
thornapple:
That's your plate of beans.

Fatoyinbo by law, is a free man.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by blkmum700: 5:33pm On Nov 14, 2019
A court Case without Evidences is always a lost one,you can't use words of mouth to charge someone to court and expect to win,This case should have been threw out of the court because of is lack of Evidences.
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by deco22(m): 5:34pm On Nov 14, 2019
GraGra247:
Serves her right if even its true. She enjoyed sexual escapades with her corrupt pastor and 20 years later she's claiming victim. Nonsense.

If you refuse to report a rape as at when it occurred you simply weren't a victim
I hope you keep this same energy when they rape your sister or your mom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by Slurity(m): 5:35pm On Nov 14, 2019
ZombieTERROR:
I knew that Gucci pastor will bribe the court

There was no way he would lose ..

Judiciary is dead under the dullard

Show me your leader and I will tell you how smart you are. Dullard is your leader? and only dullard you can be
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by Chithauri(m): 5:36pm On Nov 14, 2019
thornapple:
gimme proof baby. that she accused him doesn't mean it happened.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by TemmyT002(m): 5:36pm On Nov 14, 2019
foolbuster:
Ha ha ha ha aaa haa ha a ha ha. Not only did she lose but she'll pay 1 million. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha aha. Laff wan ki me aswear. This judge wicked ooo, where she wan see the 1 million na aaa.

Onto more serious issues. #freesowore

He will forgive her the 1million
Davido did it
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by GraGra247(m): 5:36pm On Nov 14, 2019
deco22:
I hope you keep this same energy when they rape your sister or your mom.

They will rape your sister and your mom not mine. Swine.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by Godhatesodomy: 5:37pm On Nov 14, 2019
Wow
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by raumdeuter: 5:37pm On Nov 14, 2019
The judge should have fined her 50M
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by GraGra247(m): 5:37pm On Nov 14, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Even if she reported when it happened peoppe like you will come up with another excuse why the perpetrator must be released

People like you don't think with their brains so I won't bother.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lil Kesh & His Brother Step Out In Matching Outfit…can You Spot Any Resemblance? / 7 Nigerian Big Boys That Are Richer Than Hushpuppi, Yet Very Humble / BBNaija: Rochas Okorocha Gives Miracle N2M, Plot Of Land & Nina N2 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.