Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement (74827 Views)

'If My Wife Does Everything I Tell Her To Do, Then She's My Child, Not My Wife' / Sister Pours Hot Water On Brother Over Disagreement About Married Man (Graphic) / If Your Wife Does Not Call You Lord But Calls Her Pastor Daddy, Send Her Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by Samuels90: 1:23am On Nov 15, 2019
Nothing special bout sex, she is messing with your head..... She thinks u dumb.
Settle ur issues amicably with your family bro, take charge and be the man.. not the sex way..

3 Likes

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by Nobody: 1:35am On Nov 15, 2019
I like her behaviour, I wish my wife is like that I won't complain at all. I prefer to use sex to settle issues than to always talk about it. Guy you have a good wife from heaven, go and give testimony

2 Likes

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by idonhammer: 1:37am On Nov 15, 2019
Pls don't let anyone deceive you, your wife is a good woman and you have a good wife.Just thank God she is not doing it outside.. what if she no mind you,she no cook,she no even near you for sex?Bro calm down, na her own way of reconciliation be that.No discussion will be more important than midnight or early morning hot sex.Maybe she is too proud or don't know how to apologise,but she still love you.

byna:
We got married in 2012 and ever since then we have been blessed with 3kids (3,boys).
I have a monthly upkeep of 130k for my wife as she only comes to our factory and goes home without doing much for the day aside taking care of kids and cooking.

I noticed that each time we have a misunderstanding, we both keep straight faces for days and she behaves as though she is less concerned to make up. It doesn't affect her chores or cooking as for me I hardly reject food served.

Now, after a couple of days, she would come for sex without wanting us to discuss and resolve the disagreement first.

Even when I feel rudely insulted, this happens. She feels whatever she does doesnt matter as long as Las Las na sex go end am. But I feel it's wrong and issues should be kept straight and fun time separate.

So we had same issues last week and we have been keeping straight faces yet I've been eating her food. Sometimes she joins me for mng prayers, sometimes she does her privately ( we do together before any misunderstanding)
So this mng she appeared stark nude to my room and demanded for sex after almost 15 days. I told her it would be unfair if we sweep the pass e events under the duvet. She got up and told me she wasn't ready to discuss any past misunderstanding that she came to f*uck. I told her I wasn't ready till issues are ironed out.

She taught it was business as usually as my John Thomas always disappoint me each time I see her nude but today I was ready to turn her down.

I Want to know if it's proper to always treat ur spouse the way you like knowing fully well that sex is their weak point for reconciliation?

Mature minds pls

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by annford: 1:39am On Nov 15, 2019
byna:
We got married in 2012 and ever since then we have been blessed with 3kids (3,boys).
I have a monthly upkeep of 130k for my wife as she only comes to our factory and goes home without doing much for the day aside taking care of kids and cooking.

I noticed that each time we have a misunderstanding, we both keep straight faces for days and she behaves as though she is less concerned to make up. It doesn't affect her chores or cooking as for me I hardly reject food served.

Now, after a couple of days, she would come for sex without wanting us to discuss and resolve the disagreement first.

Even when I feel rudely insulted, this happens. She feels whatever she does doesnt matter as long as Las Las na sex go end am. But I feel it's wrong and issues should be kept straight and fun time separate.

So we had same issues last week and we have been keeping straight faces yet I've been eating her food. Sometimes she joins me for mng prayers, sometimes she does her privately ( we do together before any misunderstanding)
So this mng she appeared stark nude to my room and demanded for sex after almost 15 days. I told her it would be unfair if we sweep the pass e events under the duvet. She got up and told me she wasn't ready to discuss any past misunderstanding that she came to f*uck. I told her I wasn't ready till issues are ironed out.

She taught it was business as usually as my John Thomas always disappoint me each time I see her nude but today I was ready to turn her down.

I Want to know if it's proper to always treat ur spouse the way you like knowing fully well that sex is their weak point for reconciliation?

Mature minds pls

I have some questions for you and I need you not to take any offence. Firstly, why would/should you and your wife have separate rooms as a couple? Secondly, you turn down your Wife's sexual demands/overtures? Would you rather another man pleases your Wife sexually? You and your Wife need to straighten things up. Couples might have issues but keeping malice and acting/living like strangers in the same house is downright childish and unacceptable. Whenever my Wife and I have an issue, we must have it resolved before we go to bed and we both must apologize to each other and never bring the matter up for discussion again. My house is a 4 bedroom apartment and my Wife and I share the same room! Never ever have separate rooms as couple for it tears the family apart. Our Parents had/have separate rooms. I will never advise anyone to have separate rooms from their spouse. As a man, you must always lead your family aright. It is not a crime/sin for you to apologize to your Wife when you both have issues.

2 Likes

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by maya007: 1:40am On Nov 15, 2019
Since the only language she understands is sex y not use it to ur advantage tooo get naked get her naked too den go down on her just at d verge of hitting d spot pause and bring up d main issue tell her wat she did u didnt like and get her to apologise den give her d best sex she ever had uld see that sheld always want u guys to quarell cause its gona end in praise grin

1 Like

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by baby124: 1:44am On Nov 15, 2019
You allowed this childish behavior from the beginning that is why she thinks she can get away with it. When she has wronged you, please take a few hours to compose yourself and strategize on your approach. Make sure you don’t sleep on the issues you have without resolving it that same day.

Call her and trash it out completely. You can’t deny her sex, eating her food or other duties expected of you in the house though. Whether fighting or not. Just learn to communicate and she must be willing to right her wrongs too by apologizing when she’s wrong and, resolving issues with you.

1 Like

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by seguno2: 2:13am On Nov 15, 2019
thesicilian:
You have a wife that still wants to have sex with you even when she's angry with you. Lucky you!

Wants or needs?
Konjii is not for men only grin

2 Likes

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by Reeb2244: 2:13am On Nov 15, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Some people get turned on by disagreements sha . You guys can actually iron out the differences while having d sex actually. Be creative.
While still having sex, what there to disagree on again?
Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by MrFly(m): 2:18am On Nov 15, 2019
she's right to treat u ds way cos u chosed sex over love.
Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by mumumugu(m): 2:30am On Nov 15, 2019
byna:

Mature minds pls

sex is physical activity gir her.she is not emotionally attached to you. she is not in love with you. try to toast her again like you just met her.try doing new activities to win back her love.forget about the quarrel, focus on her loving you. I tink she is loving someone else
Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by Nobody: 2:32am On Nov 15, 2019
This app is used for slavery

walexy100:

Arabs in Kuwait trade human beings like commoditiesans, They seize the victim passport and prevent him or her from going out. An average slave is sold between 5,000 dollars and 7000 dollars. They trade Africans, Indians, philipinos etc.

Courtesy BBC investigative journalism

1 Share

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by Nobody: 2:41am On Nov 15, 2019
byna:

I have beat her once and she enjoyed it. Infact she wanted it. She once told me she wants me acting fierce, it turns her on not being too gentle. But me as a gentle man, d thing tire me o
I'm sorry to say this brutal truth. But quite simply dude, you married wrong

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by cococandy(f): 2:42am On Nov 15, 2019
anslem04:

130k for upkeep is nothing to you ...we don hear mrs Emoney .... no wonder men are wrestling one another jus to marry u.

You’re missing the point
Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by aakpan904: 2:42am On Nov 15, 2019
byna:

Mature minds pls

It is absolutely wrong to turn your wife down on sex. Its her right and just like air is to survival its fundamental to marriage. Give her are right, then you can discuss the problem later. If you start holding back from her, you are digging a bigger grave for yourself. Biko give her are right always.
Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by wany(f): 2:43am On Nov 15, 2019
J111333:
I hate emotional blackmail.
You offend them, you beg, they offend you and they will also want you to beg.
Kudos for standing your ground, man.

Forget about the she will collect it elsewhere crew here, you did the right thing else you'll continue to be a sex slave in your own home.

God bless you for this write up.don't mind the cheap konji na bastard crew.
The situation is left unsettle for 10mins pleasure and you think it will not happen again.let him stand his ground and let scores be settled. If 60% of men can reason this way,truelly the world will be a better place.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by nairamaniac: 2:47am On Nov 15, 2019
Op. What I suggest u do whenever she offends u and comes for sex, is to bleep her according to how guilty she is and how much she offended you.

Throw her from wall to wall of the bedroom.
Screw her like a hoe.

Dont be gentle at all.

When u kiss her, hold her neck up high like shes a Christmas Goat.

If she wanna scream, tie her mouth with hanky or your neck tie.

Trust me, these are the things she wants.

Your wife is a freak, but you were just too Jew to have ever known all these years.

Freaks are wired this way.

They want their man to take charge whenever it comes to sex.

When she offends you in the mist of the entire family, your kids. Scream and yell in that same sitting room that they all go to bed, except her.
Then bleep her in that sitting room like a wounded Lion.

Your are the Lord of her jungle.
You are the King of her kingdom.
Above all, you are the Water of her fire.

She has a high libido and only you can quench it.

Go out there, be the Alpha and Conquer!!!

1 Like

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by nairamaniac: 2:54am On Nov 15, 2019
cococandy:

And what’s this anyway? You think she doesn’t do much except except taking care of kids and cooking?
Really? You think you can do that?
Taking care of kids is a full time job.
The monthly upkeep you give her means nothing in this conversation. Except maybe you usually bring it up and that’s what’s causing problems between you guys.

Please fix your thought process.

Maybe you think you’re doing a lot but your wife is probably doing her best to make that money stretch for the whole month. In case you didn’t know, that’s not a lot of money for a month.

I very much agree with you that taking care of kids is a full time job. And cooking on top of that.

But please 130k is a lot of good money for her to run her part of the house.

There is nothing wrong in any man doing much more if he could afford to.

You may be getting a million dollars per month from your husband.

But 130k is quite very impressive.

A lot of wise Nigerian women would put a large chunk of that money into their businesses and turn it into something else within 2 to 3 years, even to the surprise of their husband and even encourage him to do much more for her.

2 Likes

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by Mayflowa(m): 2:59am On Nov 15, 2019
byna:

Mature minds pls

Your wife is too good. She still cook and serve you food, does house chores and take care of the Children. These are three hefty jobs that is worth more than 500k monthly each and far more difficult than your factory job. ( I just wanted to note this point)

Your wife even came for sex. She came to you stark naked! she came to you? She didn't go anywhere else. Wow! Your wife is sweet. Don't even look elsewhere, you have got the best wife in the world. You have no single problem.

I forgot your wife even came for morning prayers sometimes. Wait o. What do you go for her for during disagreement except prolonging the malice. To say the truth. I love your wife. good night

2 Likes

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by nairamaniac: 3:04am On Nov 15, 2019
aakpan904:

It is absolutely wrong to turn your wife down on sex. Its her right and just like air is to survival its fundamental to marriage. Give her are right, then you can discuss the problem later. If you start holding back from her, you are digging a bigger grave for yourself. Biko give her are right always.

Shooo! This one has turned human rights activist becos of sex matter for another person wife.

Op, This one can hold placard behind your wife and riot next to her on NTA NEWS whenever you decide to starve her of sex.

1 Like

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by cococandy(f): 3:14am On Nov 15, 2019
To keep up the home. You realize that means food, miscellaneous things, care of the kids etc etc

BTW, I’m not shitting on the man’s efforts please. I just wanted him to know that’s it’s irrelevant to bring that up in this post as it’s unrelated, thus giving the impression that it may be part of their issues if he’s fond of bringing up the money he gives her and minimizing her own contributions to the home.

nairamaniac:

I very much agree with you that taking care of kids is a full time job. And cooking on top of that.

But please 130k is a lot of good money for her to run her part of the house.

You may be getting a million dollars per month from your husband.

But 130k is quite very impressive.

A lot of wise Nigerian women would put a large chunk of that money into their businesses and turn it into something else within 2 to 3 years, even to the surprise of their husband and even encourage him to do much more for her.

1 Like

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by AnthonyVal: 3:16am On Nov 15, 2019
You have a very good wife. Find a way of dialogue within the context of sex. Don't isolate sex from reconciliation. Her coming to you for sex may mean for her a way of affirming her love for you

1 Like

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by ogub(m): 3:25am On Nov 15, 2019
omochelsea004:
guy i really understand how you feel, but by now you should know that is her own way, you guys already have 3 kids meaning it's not today that your wife started the behavior, there is no booklet or manual for being happy in marriage bro, so i will advise u keep doing whatever you feel it is that is working for you guys, don't start complaining now, because it will do you no good, besides! you are blessed to have such wife that will still be initiating sex even when you guys are not in good terms, i won't deceive you, that type of woman is very hard to come by, my wife will never initiate sex even when we are in good terms not to talk of when we have misunderstanding with each other & is giving me headache
bro pls I believe it a slip of tongue when you said there's no booklet or manual for being happy in marriage, well I believe there is the (BIBLE) Thanks
Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by mercyland93(m): 3:27am On Nov 15, 2019
Must we know the amount ur wife collects from ur factory. After all she's d one taken care of the children nd the house.
Anyway the power sex is great..
Using sex to settle quarrel... has been in existence for long...
Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by Correcton(m): 3:37am On Nov 15, 2019
Sex is not a love but ur wife is a good woman and she love. U are the one that did't understand her.
Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by gnykelly(m): 3:43am On Nov 15, 2019
byna:

Mature minds pls

let her open her mouth to say that simple sentence 'I am sorry'. if she can't suspend her food.

1 Like

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by gnykelly(m): 3:46am On Nov 15, 2019
AnthonyVal:
You have a very good wife. Find a way of dialogue within the context of sex. Don't isolate sex from reconciliation. Her coming to you for sex may mean for her a way of affirming her love for you

in practice...
once the head of the John Thomas entered he should suspend pounding and demand for an apology or HR threatened to remove the joystick

1 Like

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by Quorax: 4:07am On Nov 15, 2019
byna:

Mature minds pls

Funniest shiit I have read in this section for a long while. grin

Oga, na better woman u marry jor. It means she doesn't carry grudges for long.

Don't be too hard on yourself.

1 Like

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by africanpea: 4:30am On Nov 15, 2019
Born2Breed:
Oga bros na wah for you oh.....you nor sabi say Body language na the best tool of communication. grin grin grin

She don apologize na.....make she shout first.

Word of advice dont turn back a woman that has turned on, na fire oh, you need to quench am or else.....

Best advice!

1 Like

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by jeyselassie(m): 4:33am On Nov 15, 2019
thesicilian:
You have a wife that still wants to have sex with you even when she's angry with you. Lucky you!
rotfl

2 Likes

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by INTERGRITYPAYS: 4:37am On Nov 15, 2019
this best describe my hubby's attitude whenever we have misunderstanding. for the First time in 9years I said no to his manipulative sex for reconciliation and we have been on a month plus malice. I won't initiate discussion as usual because I feel he has no regards and love for me, only cares about his kids.

1 Like

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by THURAFTERNOON: 4:38am On Nov 15, 2019
OmalichaJesus:

I don't understand what the amount you give ur wife as monthly upkeep is doing in this post�
And u say she doesn't nothing but cook and take care of the kids �
I laugh in Swahili

Anyway Oga, since she likes settling dispute with sex and you like settling with dialogue.

Oga bring the dialogue, while she brings the sex.

Case closed

Smart bro.

Dear op, chip in the dialogue during sex.... This solves it. Men dey find this your kind of wife if you don't know.

1 Like

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by Enemyofpeace: 4:40am On Nov 15, 2019
I just don't know why mynd44 keeps coming to my mind after reading this thread? I hope it is not what I am thinking ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind / Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Found (PHOTO) / Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.