Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement (74832 Views)

'If My Wife Does Everything I Tell Her To Do, Then She's My Child, Not My Wife' / Sister Pours Hot Water On Brother Over Disagreement About Married Man (Graphic) / If Your Wife Does Not Call You Lord But Calls Her Pastor Daddy, Send Her Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by nairamaniac: 8:30am On Nov 15, 2019
cococandy:
Yes but he never mentioned the wife not appreciating him.

Hence irrelevant. Like I said.

Neither did he brag or boast with it.

So y do u shade his effort to his face?

U did cos he shaded his wife's contributions.

Just admit it that their is a vindictive side of you. And u are overly sensitive and bias towards the woman when it comes to family issues.

1 Like

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by Knowseek: 8:31am On Nov 15, 2019
byna:

I have beat her once and she enjoyed it. Infact she wanted it. She once told me she wants me acting fierce, it turns her on not being too gentle. But me as a gentle man, d thing tire me o

I don't think the issue the malice or your wife acting up,
I think communication use the problem, you need to communicate about her desire and what psychological stuff she is dealing. I may be wrong but she might actually enjoy the malice, she might want to be spank, might want rough sex and want to man handled. This stuff happen, you need to force her to discuss about it, know what she wants ,research about it set rules and regulations, boundaries and limit . You might even consider some little bdsm ( just saying).

You shouldn't watch the little death ( 2014 ) and sweet different kind of sexual behaviors. To understand what am saying better.

I have seen something similar in a way to this playbook before in my past relationship. She does some things to make me angry or might just going to mood swings which makes me angry, or use my things that I ask not to use , and see later wants sex. If I ask what is there issue, she says nothing or don't want to talk about.

Later discovered she doesn't want to talk about it cause she is ashamed of what she is doing and me pestering we should iron it out before make up or unnecessary inquiry only turn her off cause that is the way she likes it.

Forgive me for any typo error , can't re-read what I wrote.

1 Like

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by riches4me(m): 8:31am On Nov 15, 2019
Bros my little piece of advice. There's no marriage in this world that's issue (problem) free. Some of her characters are even issues to you and people rarely change characters. Marriages issues are divided into trivial and serious. Since you can't even one of the issues that are causing the disagreements I count all of them under trivial. So bros if you want to live long take the sex like that and look for other subtle way to correct her. By d way, I don't know whether to say you are immature or wicked to wait for 15 days to settle issues with your wife. Don't you know that the woman that you give such money to as month upkeep is your priced possession. If your issues are not infidelity, not taking care of her kids at all or she diabolical, working against your progress. The rest are issues that should be solve within two days max or you find a subtle way to control her. By d way, she loves you. Different women love different way.

2 Likes

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by cococandy(f): 8:39am On Nov 15, 2019
Now You’re just reaching.

It’s not that deep okay grin

At least not for me
nairamaniac:

Neither did he brag or boast with it.

So y do u shade his effort to his face?

U did cos he shaded his wife's contributions.

Just admit it that their is a vindictive side of you. And u are overly sensitive and bias towards the woman when it comes to family issues.

1 Like

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by iamKeo(m): 8:42am On Nov 15, 2019
Women don't apologies that's the simple truth and it's very bad.
Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by nairamaniac: 8:47am On Nov 15, 2019
cococandy:
Now You’re just reaching.

It’s not that deep okay grin

At least not for me

Naaa u are kool. Ur vindictiveness ain't violence or malicious.

Its just more of mental&phycological. Which could also be very harmful if the man ain't as strong as u in that field of play.

And its even more harmful if/when the man wasn't really guilty but you were just being naturally sensitive&bias as the person u truly are.

1 Like

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by holluwizzy: 8:53am On Nov 15, 2019
Personal issues is different from bedroom issues.

Sort it out and talk to her.

Yours is better, my wife locks the engine room for weeks.

byna:
We got married in 2012 and ever since then we have been blessed with 3kids (3,boys).
I have a monthly upkeep of 130k for my wife as she only comes to our factory and goes home without doing much for the day aside taking care of kids and cooking.

I noticed that each time we have a misunderstanding, we both keep straight faces for days and she behaves as though she is less concerned to make up. It doesn't affect her chores or cooking as for me I hardly reject food served.

Now, after a couple of days, she would come for sex without wanting us to discuss and resolve the disagreement first.

Even when I feel rudely insulted, this happens. She feels whatever she does doesnt matter as long as Las Las na sex go end am. But I feel it's wrong and issues should be kept straight and fun time separate.

So we had same issues last week and we have been keeping straight faces yet I've been eating her food. Sometimes she joins me for mng prayers, sometimes she does her privately ( we do together before any misunderstanding)
So this mng she appeared stark nude to my room and demanded for sex after almost 15 days. I told her it would be unfair if we sweep the pass e events under the duvet. She got up and told me she wasn't ready to discuss any past misunderstanding that she came to f*uck. I told her I wasn't ready till issues are ironed out.

She taught it was business as usually as my John Thomas always disappoint me each time I see her nude but today I was ready to turn her down.

I Want to know if it's proper to always treat ur spouse the way you like knowing fully well that sex is their weak point for reconciliation?

Mature minds pls

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 15, 2019
Colb461:
Make i find space sit down here for advice
Ashawo!!!
Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by meobizy(f): 8:59am On Nov 15, 2019
The marriage is still new. Wait till 8 - 10 years. Things will change drastically.
Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 15, 2019
cococandy:

The point is clearly stated. You’re the one who chose to miss it

n how am i suppose to read ur mind
Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by akunjohn(m): 9:09am On Nov 15, 2019
J111333:
I hate emotional blackmail.
You offend them, you beg, they offend you and they will also want you to beg.
Kudos for standing your ground, man.

Forget about the she will collect it elsewhere crew here, you did the right thing else you'll continue to be a sex slave in your own home.

Leatherneck will always be leatherneck.

1 Like

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by CrownPrincehawk(m): 9:13am On Nov 15, 2019
Man, the fact that she didn't denied you your food is a plus in your relationship with her. Pls do this, after pressing of una self Insert your stick into her and say romantically ..."i want to tell u something". She will ask you to go ahead with your talk because of cum cum cum
Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by Boyooosa(m): 9:17am On Nov 15, 2019
byna:
We got married in 2012 and ever since then we have been blessed with 3kids (3,boys).
I have a monthly upkeep of 130k for my wife as she only comes to our factory and goes home without doing much for the day aside taking care of kids and cooking.

I noticed that each time we have a misunderstanding, we both keep straight faces for days and she behaves as though she is less concerned to make up. It doesn't affect her chores or cooking as for me I hardly reject food served.

Now, after a couple of days, she would come for sex without wanting us to discuss and resolve the disagreement first.

Even when I feel rudely insulted, this happens. She feels whatever she does doesnt matter as long as Las Las na sex go end am. But I feel it's wrong and issues should be kept straight and fun time separate.

So we had same issues last week and we have been keeping straight faces yet I've been eating her food. Sometimes she joins me for mng prayers, sometimes she does her privately ( we do together before any misunderstanding)
So this mng she appeared stark nude to my room and demanded for sex after almost 15 days. I told her it would be unfair if we sweep the pass e events under the duvet. She got up and told me she wasn't ready to discuss any past misunderstanding that she came to f*uck. I told her I wasn't ready till issues are ironed out.

She taught it was business as usually as my John Thomas always disappoint me each time I see her nude but today I was ready to turn her down.

I Want to know if it's proper to always treat ur spouse the way you like knowing fully well that sex is their weak point for reconciliation?

Mature minds pls

Wow. I'm coming, let me get popcorn outside...
Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by fontymagic(m): 9:17am On Nov 15, 2019
Send me her picture let me consult the oracle. cry
Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by Boyooosa(m): 9:20am On Nov 15, 2019
Born2Breed:
Oga bros na wah for you oh.....you nor sabi say Body language na the best tool of communication. grin grin grin

She don apologize na.....make she shout first.

Word of advice dont turn back a woman that has been turned on, na fire oh, you need to quench am or else.....

Yeah u r right but she needs to learn from them past so as to amend in their future, moreso, she shouldn't see sexing as a tool of reconciliation, it should be a tool of bonding after satisfaction...

1 Like

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by donaldfafree(m): 9:21am On Nov 15, 2019
Not much of a problem to me. I have seen worse. Oga u are lucky she still enjoys sex with u and moreover she demands for it. Just manage her bad attitude. Nobody perfect
Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by Janosky: 9:21am On Nov 15, 2019
byna:

Mature minds pls

Na which kain prayer una go pray when una no forgive each other ? You think say that una prayers go pass ceiling? 1Peter3:7-9
Colossians 3:12-14.
OP, the truth be told, sex is no substitute for good communication.
Pls, communicate well with your wife and
you must do your duty in the other room.
1Corinthians 7:3-5.
You guys should sharp sharp have a frank talk about the issues vexing both of you..
(*1)
Bitterness and resentment in your hearts is piling up by instalments, one day wey you no expect, the volcano go explode with very dangerous consequences , I pray not.

(*2).
Good communication will make your sex life even better than before.....
The sex you have when you are at peace with your wife and totally free with her is more passionate and fulfilling than when you are doing it like robot while nursing bad belle for her.
Prolonged bitterness and resentment is breaking homes these days.
Pls, Get her a beautiful gift on your way home ,hug her and complement her... proceed to the other room for combined service....
Thereafter present the vexing issues on the table with a mindset to solve the problem without blame game.
She go mellow.
Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by olumydhe: 9:22am On Nov 15, 2019
luminouz:
cheesy

I see Nlanders comments and shake my head. Are these guys not seeing what I'm seeing?

Red fuqin flags everywhere.

1. Proud, provoking stance
2. Initiates sex first stance

Verdict:

She loves conflict, she thrives on it...it stimulates her and when it gets to a crescendo, she must have sex to have a mind blowing release. Women like that have deep psyche issues. They desire being rough handled, roughhoused, even beaten so as to have some measure of self-worth and to respect you as a man. She likely grew up in a home where her dad beat her mum or was broken in by a violent, slugfest loving guy who dominated her for years. This led to a Stockholm syndrome type of disorder that made her love those who torment her and derive sexual pleasure from such violent acts.

Solution:
1. Divorce her....you will need to be violent at intervals to win her respect and even her love. She is wired that way. No amount of useless counselling or prayers will change shiit. If you deny her sex for awhile and she meets a violent mudafvcker outside, the marriage is as good as over.

2. Be Violent: You are likely a nice guy for you to come online to seek opinions but if you want to have her respect. Be rough with her....when she ails you, beat her or dominate her roughly. That's how she respects you. It is wrong for me but it is what it is. Nothing else would work. Once you discipline her roughly, have sex with her and be rough at it. Then watch her do your biddings with a silly smile on her face. When next she fuqs up, repeat the dosage. That's her cure.

N.B: Your kids are all boys and trust me mudafvcker, they are watching. If you choose option 2, their future wives are in trouble because they will think all women love being beaten. And the Violent Circle Continues....

#Luminouznuggets#

God bless u.
op bliv it or not dis is d best advise for u
case closed

2 Likes

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by Pinkie2018(f): 9:25am On Nov 15, 2019
Frankyboy1:
Now do as I say, turn her backwards in an awkward manner, and give her hot spanking sex, while doing that spank her continually, and ask her, who is the boss here baby? Promise you won't be naughty to daddy any more, while doing this jam her in a rough and rugged way, till she screams begs and promises to be a good girl, but still don't stop, keep rumping her till she cries,cums and begs in esctasy, from that day, d slowpoke go begin de fear you
Frankie i love you for this
Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by tomic1(m): 9:36am On Nov 15, 2019
You are a man for crying out loud, why behave like her and keep malice that long, what stops you from initiating a conversation to iron things out before her hormones kicks up? Don't need to wait for a next misunderstanding, while things are good let her know you are not game with her way of pushing matters under d rug cos trust me those misunderstandings were never solved. There is a 99% chance of reoccurrence and a day will come sex won't cut it for you guys. My thought though

1 Like

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by vicfy(m): 9:36am On Nov 15, 2019
I really admirer what you guys have. A lotta families have theirs differently. Pls try nt to heed d negative advice this platform often offers. I bliv with your latest action towards her, your message has been recieved. If nt, try invoking the "section 5", which in my own case involved a "one-on-one" Sir down, to discuss d matter extensively. But try n bring d discussion to d point that making out becomes the concluding chapter. cheesy
Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by kindkingsley: 9:41am On Nov 15, 2019
Yea the guy is lucky. If most guys here av his kind of wife they will run to church and do thanks giving every Sunday. Not saying she is doing the right thing but he is stil on the lucky side.. women smh

quote author=thesicilian post=84031251]You have a wife that still wants to have sex with you even when she's angry with you. Lucky you![/quote]

1 Like

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by nonix22(m): 9:43am On Nov 15, 2019
haa, may I never see such abeg.
AwkaetitiBabe:
Some people get turned on by disagreements sha . You guys can actually iron out the differences while having d sex actually. Be creative.
Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by nonix22(m): 9:47am On Nov 15, 2019
may I never see such biko
donaldfafree:
Not much of a problem to me. I have seen worse. Oga u are lucky she still enjoys sex with u and moreover she demands for it. Just manage her bad attitude. Nobody perfect
Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by nonix22(m): 9:48am On Nov 15, 2019
You are the real MVP.
Nice one mate
luminouz:
cheesy

I see Nlanders comments and shake my head. Are these guys not seeing what I'm seeing?

Red fuqin flags everywhere.

1. Proud, provoking stance
2. Initiates sex first stance

Verdict:

She loves conflict, she thrives on it...it stimulates her and when it gets to a crescendo, she must have sex to have a mind blowing release. Women like that have deep psyche issues. They desire being rough handled, roughhoused, even beaten so as to have some measure of self-worth and to respect you as a man. She likely grew up in a home where her dad beat her mum or was broken in by a violent, slugfest loving guy who dominated her for years. This led to a Stockholm syndrome type of disorder that made her love those who torment her and derive sexual pleasure from such violent acts.

Solution:
1. Divorce her....you will need to be violent at intervals to win her respect and even her love. She is wired that way. No amount of useless counselling or prayers will change shiit. If you deny her sex for awhile and she meets a violent mudafvcker outside, the marriage is as good as over.

2. Be Violent: You are likely a nice guy for you to come online to seek opinions but if you want to have her respect. Be rough with her....when she ails you, beat her or dominate her roughly. That's how she respects you. It is wrong for me but it is what it is. Nothing else would work. Once you discipline her roughly, have sex with her and be rough at it. Then watch her do your biddings with a silly smile on her face. When next she fuqs up, repeat the dosage. That's her cure.

N.B: Your kids are all boys and trust me mudafvcker, they are watching. If you choose option 2, their future wives are in trouble because they will think all women love being beaten. And the Violent Circle Continues....

#Luminouznuggets#
Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by BLEMOSEDU: 9:56am On Nov 15, 2019
thesicilian:
You have a wife that still wants to have sex with you even when she's angry with you. Lucky you!
Well said, my wife won't even let you near her not to talk of initiating anything lol

1 Like

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by deebrain(m): 9:57am On Nov 15, 2019
Your wife is daaaaammmmnnn...

She probably likes the rough rough things...
Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by Stillthebest: 10:02am On Nov 15, 2019
kiss

Loving n caring partner will wont want u hurt and if they know that you are likely hurt, they will try to mend. Not many women are wired that way tho. Ladies have what's called 'afojudi' meaning; "I know him, he can't do anything".

She doesnt just care if you are hurt or not. It is that simple. She only thinks the sex is her entitlement. And she thinks if you are hurt or not, it shouldn't stop her happiness.

And your Johnny is always ready like someone who took TM.

I am sure if she hurts you, she will still come to ask for groceries money even while an issue is still brooding.

Let Iya Basira know what you don't like and have a particular stand.

1 Like

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by deeva1: 10:02am On Nov 15, 2019
Your wife is rude and your weakness is sex...You can as well use her sex drive as her weakness..Dnt always fall for her sex advances at first... She is already in the mood so tell her acknowledge her fault and then apologize before you av fun with her

1 Like

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by Gidiboss89(m): 10:06am On Nov 15, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Some people get turned on by disagreements sha . You guys can actually iron out the differences while having d sex actually. Be creative.
you Dey watch plenty movies aswear ����
Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by upuphim(m): 10:12am On Nov 15, 2019
If that is the only way of her saying 'im sorry' please accept it. Wives hardly make love when in malice with husband. Marriage is for two forgivers. Never deny your wife of s*x again, please. Google what is moving Rwanda nation forward, it is forgiveness. Don't take revenge. Above, all marriages are unique in one way or the order and if you continue to count faults it's unending in marriage.

1 Like

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 15, 2019
nonix22:
haa, may I never see such abeg.
Amen

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind / Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Found (PHOTO) / Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.