Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,710 members, 7,831,219 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Cee-C Is My Peace Of Mind - Peruzzi - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cee-C Is My Peace Of Mind - Peruzzi (51924 Views)

Dee-One: "Cee-C Is A Wife Material; I Will Kill Nina, Marry Cee-C, Date Alex" / Davido’s Reaction To Tobi’s Obsession With Cee-C On BBNaija Show (Pics) / Ebuka Reacts To Claims That Cee-c Is His Sister-in-law & Tobi His Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cee-C Is My Peace Of Mind - Peruzzi by JoesmartNwaSoiL(m): 3:24pm On Nov 15, 2019
brownsug:
A won omo Igbo, fe suffocate davido, eje ko mowo dele o, biko
ichedi na enwe ife anyi ji unu bu ndi Yoruba eme? o'ro ewu bu David buolu onwe ya ebunye chioma?

2 Likes

Re: Cee-C Is My Peace Of Mind - Peruzzi by JoesmartNwaSoiL(m): 3:26pm On Nov 15, 2019
nick50:
Afonja men always worshipping Igbo women
peruzzi na igbo

1 Like

Re: Cee-C Is My Peace Of Mind - Peruzzi by seangy4konji: 3:26pm On Nov 15, 2019
That girl with bad attitude is your own peace of mind...

God forbid bad market.
Re: Cee-C Is My Peace Of Mind - Peruzzi by weedfada(m): 3:32pm On Nov 15, 2019
Khd95:
abeg any thing wen dey give u small joy dis days ho' am tight, cos no joy for this country at all

be it weed,girlfriend,olosho,family,food, drink,what ever

As funny as this sounds, that's some "real talk" right there. Chop knuckle bros

1 Like

Re: Cee-C Is My Peace Of Mind - Peruzzi by kushercain: 4:01pm On Nov 15, 2019
vikkimimi:
We've been aware of them dating...just watching out for progress...

Oshe watchers association of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Cee-C Is My Peace Of Mind - Peruzzi by victorian(f): 4:05pm On Nov 15, 2019
Strange, but they both fit each other.

Peruz looks like a hardened player. He still cheat of cee cee, later on with different babes. He feels he can tame her and yes he's succeeding. When she eventually becomes all soft and trusting blindly, he drops her like its hot.

Peruzzi of all men?
Re: Cee-C Is My Peace Of Mind - Peruzzi by victorian(f): 4:08pm On Nov 15, 2019
seangy4konji:
That girl with bad attitude is your own peace of mind...

God forbid bad market.

Mere looking at him, does this one give peace of mind?

They are both bad markets, flocking and playing together. Allow them Biko.

Body no be firewood

2 Likes

Re: Cee-C Is My Peace Of Mind - Peruzzi by seangy4konji: 4:31pm On Nov 15, 2019
victorian:

Mere looking at him, does this one give peace of mind?

They are both bad markets, flocking and playing together. Allow them Biko.

Body no be firewood
I swear sister. I don't hate woman for nay reason I cherish them. But this ceec. After watching her on that show and character wtowqrda tobi..they don't need to tell a sane man she is not so.eone I can sit in a bar with not to talk of room...everything about her is seapent. Just like Delilah that cut Samson hair and render him powerless. She is bad market. Bad energy stay far away please.

Obvious is just for sexual purpose only..

2 Likes

Re: Cee-C Is My Peace Of Mind - Peruzzi by PopeFlatino(m): 4:34pm On Nov 15, 2019
Guy skales is one of d best but underated guys in d industry...his songs are always hit back to back but on a low key .u need to pay attention to his music....for me he is better than the likes of Reekado dem
Kingrefreshed:

Peeruzzi the untalented singer like Skales.

Even if you want make them sit untop of an about to explode dynamite...... E no go blow because if them.
Re: Cee-C Is My Peace Of Mind - Peruzzi by victorian(f): 4:45pm On Nov 15, 2019
seangy4konji:
I swear sister. I don't hate woman for nay reason I cherish them. But this ceec. After watching her on that show and character wtowqrda tobi..they don't need to tell a sane man she is not so.eone I can sit in a bar with not to talk of room...everything about her is seapent. Just like Delilah that cut Samson hair and render him powerless. She is bad market. Bad energy stay far away please.

Obvious is just for sexual purpose only..

I know but she might have learnt her lessons and change.

Try give people benefit of doubt the second time. She might have changed.

And of course it's for sexual purposes ,later he will move on.

And also there are some Men out there who would love such display on bbn, and those type of men are the rich men. They wouldn't mind to date her and she go humble like mouse next to such men.

One of the rich guys could love her hips die! and say hey! I'm putting a ring on it.

Fucvk what Y'all think.

That's men for you. Y'all are not the same in reasoning.

Just let go

1 Like

Re: Cee-C Is My Peace Of Mind - Peruzzi by jaxxy(m): 4:46pm On Nov 15, 2019
Lol peruzzi shud shine his eye well o
Re: Cee-C Is My Peace Of Mind - Peruzzi by seangy4konji: 4:53pm On Nov 15, 2019
victorian:

I know but she might have learnt her lessons and change.

Try give people benefit of doubt the second time. She might have changed.

And of course it's for sexual purposes ,later he will move on.

And also there are some Men out there who would love such display on bbn, and those type of men are the rich men. They wouldn't mind to date her and she go humble like mouse next to such men.

One of the rich guys could love her hips die! and say hey! I'm putting a ring on it.

Fucvk what Y'all think.

That's men for you. Y'all are not the same in reasoning.

Just let go

U r right...as she say she naughty...me dis boy hiding behind internet Can power her foot her bill if I change my mind to her. ...I have money to make ceec go on her knees and say I would die for you...

Let her enjoy...hope she is changed.
Re: Cee-C Is My Peace Of Mind - Peruzzi by bizhop01: 4:54pm On Nov 15, 2019
rOsy247:

Shut up Judge Judy wannabe. Are you better?
I no be woman were dey assassinate man with character.
Re: Cee-C Is My Peace Of Mind - Peruzzi by victorian(f): 5:09pm On Nov 15, 2019
seangy4konji:

U r right...as she say she naughty...me dis boy hiding behind internet Can power her foot her bill if I change my mind to her. ...I have money to make ceec go on her knees and say I would die for you...

Let her enjoy...hope she is changed.

It's all part of fun and enjoyment, she can't come and kee herself. But I can't vouch for her, if she has changed.

Likewise Perruz too, he needs alot of feeling around those hips.

Whether she changes or not, a rich arrogant guy like herself will marry her las las .

Then for you? You are rich but not arrogant, that's why she irritates you.

Everyone with their taste in character jare.

The guy I'm dating is rich, humble ,with media offices around Lagos and Victoria island, he's also caring but his ex left him cause one arrogant rich guy out there was bursting her brain box. She left him. This a girl he will shop for whenever he travels abroad, his sister too shops for her. They all treated her so nice.

Anyways after one year, she begging to come back. And my guy says no way! His friends and family says No way!

So that's life jare.
Re: Cee-C Is My Peace Of Mind - Peruzzi by seangy4konji: 5:13pm On Nov 15, 2019
victorian:

It's all part of fun and enjoyment, she can't come and kee herself. But I can't vouch for her, if she has changed.

Whether she changes or not, a rich arrogant guy like herself will marry her las las .

The guy I'm dating is rich, humble ,with media offices around Lagos and Kelli , he's also caring but his ex left him cause one arrogant guy out there was bursting her brain box. She left him. This a girl he will shop for whenever he travels abroad, his sister too shops for her. They all treated her so nice.

Anyways after one year, she begging to come back. And my guy says no way! His friends and family says No way!

So that's life jare.
I like girls with your mentality...send me a pm..
Re: Cee-C Is My Peace Of Mind - Peruzzi by OgogoroFreak(m): 5:18pm On Nov 15, 2019
vivipink:
Too hash
fuckoff!
Re: Cee-C Is My Peace Of Mind - Peruzzi by mechanics(m): 5:53pm On Nov 15, 2019
It was confirmed when she featured in one of his recent album, I knew is cooking underneath.
Re: Cee-C Is My Peace Of Mind - Peruzzi by Goke101(m): 6:16pm On Nov 15, 2019
Her royal majesty pikin wey fine like this suppose dey with me
Re: Cee-C Is My Peace Of Mind - Peruzzi by Lumpyy(f): 6:16pm On Nov 15, 2019
Ceeperu 2020
Perucee2020 grin
Re: Cee-C Is My Peace Of Mind - Peruzzi by dipson4u08(m): 7:09pm On Nov 15, 2019
So cee-c has been perruzing perruzi behind my back..............

Re: Cee-C Is My Peace Of Mind - Peruzzi by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 15, 2019
EXLOVER:
Peruzzi should try and build is carrier before going to a gaddam relationship with Cee c that her main occupation is posting for the gram, she will use all the little money Peruzzi is making from weekend campus shows to buy costumes for her photoshoot. I pity Peruzzi vibes, someone who can not even afford a good graphics to design his album art and he's also owing his landlord 3months/electricity bill.

He wants to copy Davido, he doesn't know Cee c is the Kenya version of Chioma.
Kenya version

Re: Cee-C Is My Peace Of Mind - Peruzzi by Nature8(m): 9:20pm On Nov 15, 2019
Kestolove:
Her royal majesty
cheesy
Re: Cee-C Is My Peace Of Mind - Peruzzi by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 15, 2019
I am working on Enkay.
Re: Cee-C Is My Peace Of Mind - Peruzzi by solpat(m): 9:55pm On Nov 15, 2019
Her Royal MAJESTY kiss kiss
Re: Cee-C Is My Peace Of Mind - Peruzzi by Jhamzy(m): 11:46pm On Nov 15, 2019
You have spoken well my brother. Flee from folks that only post for the gram without doing genuine business there.
EXLOVER:
Peruzzi should try and build is carrier before going to a gaddam relationship with Cee c that her main occupation is posting for the gram, she will use all the little money Peruzzi is making from weekend campus shows to buy costumes for her photoshoot. I pity Peruzzi vibes, someone who can not even afford a good graphics to design his album art and he's also owing his landlord 3months/electricity bill.

1 Like

Re: Cee-C Is My Peace Of Mind - Peruzzi by Legendguru: 1:10am On Nov 16, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Cee-C Is My Peace Of Mind - Peruzzi by Ajibade123(m): 3:18am On Nov 16, 2019
as we all know it will end in tears
anyway do you wish to study or work in Australia, Canada or US check my signature for more info
Re: Cee-C Is My Peace Of Mind - Peruzzi by philip0906(m): 6:03am On Nov 16, 2019
victorian:

The guy I'm dating is rich, humble ,with media offices around Lagos and Victoria island
, he's also caring but his ex left him cause one arrogant rich guy out there was bursting her brain box. She left him. This a girl he will shop for whenever he travels abroad, his sister too shops for her. They all treated her so nice.

So that's life jare.
undecided

Re: Cee-C Is My Peace Of Mind - Peruzzi by narit: 10:49am On Nov 16, 2019
Frogs
Re: Cee-C Is My Peace Of Mind - Peruzzi by Mryacks: 8:27pm On Nov 16, 2019
EXLOVER:

Damn... grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani Gifts Nina With A Brand New Car For Her 22nd Birthday / Tiwa Savage Dressed Like A Tom Boy And Asked Fans Who She Looked Like / Charly Boy's Daughter, Dewy Oputa Hot In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.