Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,941 members, 7,848,790 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:23 AM

Why You Should Marry A Man That Have Sense. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Marry A Man That Have Sense. (1287 Views)

Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) / Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana / 'Yansh And Boobs Will Pass Away'- Man Reveals The Kind Of Girl Men Should Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Marry A Man That Have Sense. by Kenneth93(m): 3:25pm On Nov 15, 2019
1: Marry a man that has sense enough to know that paying your bride price is not equal to buying you.
2: Marry a man who has sense enough to know that marrying you is not doing you a favour.
3: Marry a man that has sense enough to know that you pose to have cramps and mood swings during your monthly circle, and shouldn't use it against you.
4: Marry a man who has sense enough to know that as a woman you also have a right to say "NO" to sex at times and if he must have his way he should at least try to make you happy and put you in the mood.
5: Marry a man who has sense enough to know that after childbirth you are posed to have stretch marks, big stomach, sag boobs and not too good shape, and he shouldn't because of that compare you to a sweet 16, your sag boobs or stretch marks is a sign of motherhood.
(Although you can work it out and be back to shape which is proper.)
6: Marry a man who has sense enough to know that there are times you are just too tired to cook, and him taking you to the eatery to eat dinner or him fixing the meal that day to save you the stress is not a taboo.
7: Marry a man who has sense enough to know that you have a right to voice out your frustration, a right to agree and disagree, a right to air your opinions.
8: Marry a man who has sense enough to know that you deserve to hear "sorry" from him and he's obliged to plead and ask for forgiveness when he errs and not use his headship as a means to escape saying "sorry"
9: Marry a man who has sense enough to know that hitting a lady is a crime against humanity.
10: Marry a man who loves your soul not just your body, marry a man who enjoys talking to you even without touching your body, not someone who cannot talk to you without touching you.
see more here : https://mystoryarticles..com/2019/11/marry-man-that-have-sense.html

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Should Marry A Man That Have Sense. by Fountainofyouth(f): 3:29pm On Nov 15, 2019
Loud it!!!

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Marry A Man That Have Sense. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 15, 2019
this is garbage and one sided

i know most women will like it because it favours them

nothing balance here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Marry A Man That Have Sense. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 15, 2019
Re: Why You Should Marry A Man That Have Sense. by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 15, 2019
Wow!!! A guy actually wrote this on nairaland?
Thank God we still have so reasonable guys here grin
God bless you jare!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Marry A Man That Have Sense. by UnclePrincipal(m): 3:38pm On Nov 15, 2019
If she's my wife why can't i talk to her while touching her body
Re: Why You Should Marry A Man That Have Sense. by UnclePrincipal(m): 3:40pm On Nov 15, 2019
Pettyprincess:
God bless you jare!!!
Shey you will marry him then and leave your polish bf.
Re: Why You Should Marry A Man That Have Sense. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 15, 2019
UnclePrincipal:

Shey you will marry him then and leave your polish bf.
Here we go again!!! Nw me appreciating a guy mean i wanna date or marry him?
Re: Why You Should Marry A Man That Have Sense. by UnclePrincipal(m): 3:52pm On Nov 15, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Here we go again!!! Nw me appreciating a guy mean i wanna date or marry him?

I didn't say you want to date or marry him, I am advising you to go for him since he has identify himself as an ideal husband.
Re: Why You Should Marry A Man That Have Sense. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 15, 2019
UnclePrincipal:

I didn't say you want to date or marry him, I am advising you to go for him since he has identify himself as an ideal husband.
Lol thanks i dnt need one smiley
Re: Why You Should Marry A Man That Have Sense. by UnclePrincipal(m): 3:57pm On Nov 15, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Lol thanks i dnt need one smiley

Mr op, you can see clearly with all your asslic.king the girls still don't want you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Marry A Man That Have Sense. by Dollarheist: 4:04pm On Nov 15, 2019
UnclePrincipal:

Mr op, you can see clearly with all your asslic.king the girls still don't want you.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Marry A Man That Have Sense. by Topestbilly(m): 5:29pm On Nov 15, 2019
lilwetdick:
this is garbage and one sided
i know most women will like it because it favours them
nothing balance here
You can right the other side too.
Re: Why You Should Marry A Man That Have Sense. by MJBOLT: 6:04am On Nov 16, 2019
UnclePrincipal:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Marry A Man That Have Sense. by Nobody: 6:07am On Nov 16, 2019
Pettyprincess:
God bless you jare!!!
he Is not a guy but a blogger
Re: Why You Should Marry A Man That Have Sense. by isyourboy(m): 6:30am On Nov 16, 2019
Thrash post. Girls don't go for sensible guys.they need handsome and rich dude like us.

Who sense help?
Re: Why You Should Marry A Man That Have Sense. by Bioles1187(m): 6:39am On Nov 16, 2019
isyourboy:
Thrash post. Girls don't go for sensible guys.they need handsome and rich dude like us.

Who sense help?
Ladies are only interested in handsome nd rich dude. Who sense help who care

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Marry A Man That Have Sense. by isyourboy(m): 6:43am On Nov 16, 2019
Bioles1187:
Ladies are only interested in handsome nd rich dude. Who sense help who care

Don't mind that nincompoop.

(1) (Reply)

SEE GOBE!! Nigerian Lady Dumps Husband, Elopes With Boyfriend, 6 Days After Her / Mind Blowing Sex With My Pastor On His Matrimonial Bed / Do You Like My Profile Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.