Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,760 members, 7,834,552 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Aisha Buhari Supports Yahaya Bello’s Second Term Bid, Gets Blasted (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Supports Yahaya Bello’s Second Term Bid, Gets Blasted (photos) (58022 Views)

Maduka's Guber Bid Gets Massive Boast, As Ex Anambra PDP Chair Collapses All Po / Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted / APC Crisis: Govs Back Down As Buhari Supports Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Supports Yahaya Bello’s Second Term Bid, Gets Blasted (photos) by MNDY(m): 6:47pm On Nov 15, 2019
ornicus:
You expect them to promote wada?

I am sure all these so called kogites are as real as the Yoruba Muslim posters we have on this site.

The moment bello won the nomination, apc had no choice but to rally behind him.

Why do you think they are begging for forgiveness for the ediat?

Because his eff up is as clear as day

We expect the federal might he trusts so much to disappoint him at the end of it all. If not for anything, to lessen people's criticisms against the party.

His case is too widespread owing to the fact that he was used to test the Not Too Young To Rule experiment and he disappointed woefully.
Re: Aisha Buhari Supports Yahaya Bello’s Second Term Bid, Gets Blasted (photos) by Greenbirth: 6:49pm On Nov 15, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

If na your papa and mama Yahaya Bellow no pay salaries for over a year, will you be happy?
don't mind him. I think he is the one who has mental problem. Most northern jihadist has colo mental upstairs.
Re: Aisha Buhari Supports Yahaya Bello’s Second Term Bid, Gets Blasted (photos) by KanuSE: 6:49pm On Nov 15, 2019
THURAFTERNOON:
Every single person in this naija politics are not to be trusted one inch... Serial liars and dishonest folks. God would judge them all...

Leave God out of this and stop voting thieves into public office.

It's as simple as that. cool
Re: Aisha Buhari Supports Yahaya Bello’s Second Term Bid, Gets Blasted (photos) by alizma: 6:51pm On Nov 15, 2019
Aisha is not supporting yahaya, saying that she support him is to expose some Nigerians low level IQ, the woman raised one finger and close the other hand, simply saying one term. If you can't ready sign language why blame your misfortune on the lady.
Re: Aisha Buhari Supports Yahaya Bello’s Second Term Bid, Gets Blasted (photos) by Charmingrascal(m): 6:53pm On Nov 15, 2019
I used to respect that woman but not anymore

How can you be begging Kogites to vote for someone whose reign is full of terror

If he had performed would there have been any reason to be begging people to forgive and vote him again?
It is shameful, I think that's d main reason Mrs Osinbajo was sober at the rally.

Kogites use ur head another four years of hardship no be beans, learn from ur neighbours in Kwara and Ekiti.
Re: Aisha Buhari Supports Yahaya Bello’s Second Term Bid, Gets Blasted (photos) by PHILipu1(m): 6:53pm On Nov 15, 2019
Jasen1:
She's saying something else
What?

Re: Aisha Buhari Supports Yahaya Bello’s Second Term Bid, Gets Blasted (photos) by KanuSE: 6:54pm On Nov 15, 2019
barnny:
As an adhoc staff that i am in tomorrows kogi election, i wish i can rig the election in my polling unit in favor of natasha grin

If you can have this mindset, where's the hope for Nigeria. sad
Re: Aisha Buhari Supports Yahaya Bello’s Second Term Bid, Gets Blasted (photos) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 15, 2019
MNDY:

We expect the federal might he trusts so much to disappoint him at the end of it all. If not for anything, to lessen people's criticisms against the party.

His case is too widespread owing to the fact that he was used to test the Not Too Young To Rule experiment and he disappointed woefully.

Really, let pdp, who do not have any record of doing better, win?

Or you want to tell me Dino melaiye would have been better than Bello?
Re: Aisha Buhari Supports Yahaya Bello’s Second Term Bid, Gets Blasted (photos) by Sonsly041(m): 6:55pm On Nov 15, 2019
CuriousMynd:
More; http://igberetvnews.com/1136732/aisha-buhari-fire-supporting-yahaya-bellos-second-term-bid/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

She is supporting her secret lover..
Re: Aisha Buhari Supports Yahaya Bello’s Second Term Bid, Gets Blasted (photos) by Billyanger(m): 6:57pm On Nov 15, 2019
etrouble:

This one has mental problems. Children from broken homes develop mental problems at young age and group up to be psychiatric patients. This poster is an example.

From your comment on a social platform, your home may not be broken but it's obviously not peaceful...you are a total sadist.
Re: Aisha Buhari Supports Yahaya Bello’s Second Term Bid, Gets Blasted (photos) by THURAFTERNOON: 6:59pm On Nov 15, 2019
KanuSE:

Leave God out of this and stop voting thieves into public office.

It's as simple as that. cool

Well, you should tell that to the very hungry masses out there.. People that they bribe with 500 and they sell their life.
Re: Aisha Buhari Supports Yahaya Bello’s Second Term Bid, Gets Blasted (photos) by MNDY(m): 7:00pm On Nov 15, 2019
Tomorrow marks the end of the torture from the m.oron. He will return to wherever he came from. All the desperate moves he is currently making in the state to return will yield nothing.

Tomorrow, the Igala's will deal with him at the polls. He thinks Igala's are cowards even after insulting them. We will face your guns tomorrow. The Igala's have also been plotting, we go to war tomorrow.

The people he imported will get a taste of the Igala diabolism tommorow and his supporters among we the Igala's are not enough to face the greater number. We shall do and undo tomorrow.

He wants war, we will give him war. He himself will face more after leaving the office. He has f.ucked with the wrongest people for far too long.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Supports Yahaya Bello’s Second Term Bid, Gets Blasted (photos) by mosez346(m): 7:00pm On Nov 15, 2019
grin grin
hisexcellency34:
She codedly said one term for this monkey
grin
hisexcellency34:
She codedly said one term for this monkey
Re: Aisha Buhari Supports Yahaya Bello’s Second Term Bid, Gets Blasted (photos) by Sonsly041(m): 7:01pm On Nov 15, 2019
CuriousMynd:
More; http://igberetvnews.com/1136732/aisha-buhari-fire-supporting-yahaya-bellos-second-term-bid/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

She is supporting her secret lover.........
Re: Aisha Buhari Supports Yahaya Bello’s Second Term Bid, Gets Blasted (photos) by Sholaco: 7:02pm On Nov 15, 2019
Na Peter obi she go support
Re: Aisha Buhari Supports Yahaya Bello’s Second Term Bid, Gets Blasted (photos) by umarshehu58(m): 7:11pm On Nov 15, 2019
comradewanle:
If you examine the picture, Aisha Buhari was saying something else. even the way Yahaya Bello was looking at Aisha's hands suggests many things. I think Aisha was saying 1 + 0. meaning one term is enough.
I dont think so, they snapped the picture before she could open her fingers
Re: Aisha Buhari Supports Yahaya Bello’s Second Term Bid, Gets Blasted (photos) by MNDY(m): 7:11pm On Nov 15, 2019
ornicus:

Really, let pdp, who do not have any record of doing better, win?

Or you want to tell me Dino melaiye would have been better than Bello?

Dino Melaye is not the one contesting for PDP. Musa Wada it is and we believe him. The emphasis should not be party but the individual.

Dino executed constituency projects despite the clown he is or even regarded corrupt. Bello does not have any single project to his name in the state.
Re: Aisha Buhari Supports Yahaya Bello’s Second Term Bid, Gets Blasted (photos) by Jimiyung(m): 7:12pm On Nov 15, 2019
Who should she support? Is it the candidate of the opposition parties. People can be slow
Sometimes. Until people realize that politics is about self interest, the better it is for them.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Supports Yahaya Bello’s Second Term Bid, Gets Blasted (photos) by jaxxy(m): 7:15pm On Nov 15, 2019
I respect aisha Buhari to a large extent.
Re: Aisha Buhari Supports Yahaya Bello’s Second Term Bid, Gets Blasted (photos) by mechanics(m): 7:15pm On Nov 15, 2019
Even Ortom was owing salaries and he was reelected, so maybe the same scenario will be played in Kogi state, but to me a fresh hand needs to be appointed.
Re: Aisha Buhari Supports Yahaya Bello’s Second Term Bid, Gets Blasted (photos) by Amanda4life: 7:16pm On Nov 15, 2019
Jasen1:
She's saying some7thing else

Aisha fingers are saying something else.

She speaks in parables.

She is one person that I pay very food attention, when she is talking.

You can see that her body language is staying something else.

1 finger represents only 1 term and not continuity
Re: Aisha Buhari Supports Yahaya Bello’s Second Term Bid, Gets Blasted (photos) by Rubbiish(m): 7:19pm On Nov 15, 2019
etrouble:

This one has mental problems. Children from broken homes develop mental problems at young age and group up to be psychiatric patients. This poster is an example.
Do u know what it means to work without pay at d end of every month? Why do Nigerians have so much hard mind? U people don't have feelings at all. No wonder police treat people like dogs and not humans. No sane person with conscience will support a man that failed to pay salaries for months
Re: Aisha Buhari Supports Yahaya Bello’s Second Term Bid, Gets Blasted (photos) by digitaltrades: 7:23pm On Nov 15, 2019
etrouble:

How I wish your parents and entire family are in kogi civil service; maybe that will make you to reason beyond thoughtless politics and do things right for once.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Supports Yahaya Bello’s Second Term Bid, Gets Blasted (photos) by FINESTbaba94(m): 7:25pm On Nov 15, 2019
They wil neva no peace including their unborn generation, after wasting peoples life with hunger, they re here begging
Re: Aisha Buhari Supports Yahaya Bello’s Second Term Bid, Gets Blasted (photos) by Qoko: 7:28pm On Nov 15, 2019
If Yahaya Bello has done well so far, Aishat Buhari and El- Rufai wouldn't have been begging the kogites
Re: Aisha Buhari Supports Yahaya Bello’s Second Term Bid, Gets Blasted (photos) by barnny(m): 7:31pm On Nov 15, 2019
MNDY:
Bello is desperately applying violence in Kogi to get victory. His fake police officers even attacked Oyo's Seyi today in Lokoja, importing agents of violence and they have spread already, sporadic gunshots since yesterday. But heaven and earth have rejected him and there is no way he will come back. Kogi east the Igala's the largest are coming out en masse to vote him out tomorrow. We are not scared of guns or death. We are ready to die if it has to come to that tomorrow.

Keep calm. Election no be war. Bello will still win my nigga grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Supports Yahaya Bello’s Second Term Bid, Gets Blasted (photos) by barnny(m): 7:32pm On Nov 15, 2019
KanuSE:

If you can have this mindset, where's the hope for Nigeria. sad
Hmm saint grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Supports Yahaya Bello’s Second Term Bid, Gets Blasted (photos) by maasoap(m): 7:33pm On Nov 15, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Aisha Buhari's begging and evil campaign won't save Yeye Bellow from losing tomorow at the polls .

I used to think Aisha got the interest of Nigeria at heart but I was wrong after her shameful campaign for yahaya bello today.

E don removed for una eyes now! Your heroine. Lol

Bello that couldn't pay workers salaries for many months.

The one in Bayelsa state on the platform of PDP wasn't owing salary when he was reelected? And he's still owing. Is Bayelsa state allocation more than that of Kogi state in multiple times? No be today
Re: Aisha Buhari Supports Yahaya Bello’s Second Term Bid, Gets Blasted (photos) by maasoap(m): 7:35pm On Nov 15, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

If na your papa and mama Yahaya Bellow no pay salaries for over a year, will you be happy?

Well, your papas and mamas were being owed in Bayelsa state when they elected Dickson again. Nothing new
Re: Aisha Buhari Supports Yahaya Bello’s Second Term Bid, Gets Blasted (photos) by maasoap(m): 7:39pm On Nov 15, 2019
Hedonini:
You dey mind the useless pretentious, hypocritical woman? She and the dirty looking oSIN-banjo wife with her godforsaken Deeper Life forming. It is too terrible how Nigerians have zero principle.

[s] Forming nonsense to deceive fools, who voted in the plague called Buhari and his evil squad in 2015. Anyone associated with Buhari is worse than the devil and deserves asphyxiation. [/s] You can't be 'decent' and remain in Buhari's axis of evil. If you are genuinely 'good', you would have resigned,, renounced, quit, divorced the bastard, or whatever.

See them dancing and singing with a globally recognised animal like Yahaya Bello. And they would tell you that it is normal politics.
I spit on all of them.

This one's issue is beyond redemption. Why don't they spare us the agony of seeing you everyday by tying a big stone to your neck and do the needful? Bitter soul

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From Mass Burial Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram / Omoyele Sowore Mocks President Buhari (Pictured) / Details From APC Press Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.