Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Meet The Most Lovable Police Officer In Nigeria...Dolapo Badmus (Picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Most Lovable Police Officer In Nigeria...Dolapo Badmus (Picture) (3025 Views)

She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head / Newly Wedded Nigerian Army Officer In Trouble For Posting Wedding Video / Naira Marley: 'Dolapo Badmus Wants To Have Sex With Me But She Is Really Ugly' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Most Lovable Police Officer In Nigeria...Dolapo Badmus (Picture) by chuksnielson: 8:58pm On Nov 15, 2019
I present to you, the most lovable police officer in Nigeria... Dolapo Badmus

Dolapo Opeyemi Badmus, is a distinguished police supritendent known for her strong presence on social media, especially on Instagram where she's always interacting with her fans, and also airing her views on social economic issues.

Ms. Dolapo Badmus has proven to be a caring officer, one filled with compassion and empathy. A strong advocate of good governance and better life for all. She's always dishing out security tips, interacting with Nigerians, and also acting as a voice against oppression, criminality and other societal vices...

She's not only loved and admired by many, but also seen a role model and a symbol of a new Nigeria...

Re: Meet The Most Lovable Police Officer In Nigeria...Dolapo Badmus (Picture) by beresponsible(m): 9:07pm On Nov 15, 2019
Lovable to whom? Present her to yourself

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Lovable Police Officer In Nigeria...Dolapo Badmus (Picture) by seangy4konji: 10:05pm On Nov 15, 2019
Someone DST naura Marley cannot Bleep. Is what me will fuckkkkk

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Lovable Police Officer In Nigeria...Dolapo Badmus (Picture) by chigoizie7(m): 1:07am On Nov 16, 2019
This useless hypocrite and good for nothing asshole?

Only good at defending her useless colleagues. No actions for their atrocities on innocent Nigerians on daily basis.
Re: Meet The Most Lovable Police Officer In Nigeria...Dolapo Badmus (Picture) by ruggedtimi(m): 5:11am On Nov 16, 2019
lovable in lagos only and instagram.. people here in the south no know her
Re: Meet The Most Lovable Police Officer In Nigeria...Dolapo Badmus (Picture) by femi4: 6:17am On Nov 16, 2019
Loved by Naira Marley
Re: Meet The Most Lovable Police Officer In Nigeria...Dolapo Badmus (Picture) by Amstupid(m): 6:29am On Nov 16, 2019
Oakid2811:
Pls help a brother in need to with anything to eat.
P O L A R I S B A N K, 3 0 2 4 1 5 0 2 2 4
of all bank ,,na Polaris u go choose .... undecided
Bank wey be say na microfinance,,,

Upgrade ur begging na

Re: Meet The Most Lovable Police Officer In Nigeria...Dolapo Badmus (Picture) by Amstupid(m): 6:30am On Nov 16, 2019
Olosho police ,,,

Na marlians talk am no be me ooo grin
Re: Meet The Most Lovable Police Officer In Nigeria...Dolapo Badmus (Picture) by 9jayes: 6:32am On Nov 16, 2019
Amstupid:
Olosho police ,,,

Na marlians talk am no be me ooo grin
Wicked
Re: Meet The Most Lovable Police Officer In Nigeria...Dolapo Badmus (Picture) by tspouse(m): 6:44am On Nov 16, 2019
ruggedtimi:
lovable in lagos only and instagram.. people here in the south no know her
so Lagos na north?

(1) (Reply)

Be careful of girls alot are demonic. / What Was The Craziest Conversation Youve Over Heard? / Ladies In The House Answer This Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.