Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Boy Pranks His Mom With A Fake Penis, Got People Talking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boy Pranks His Mom With A Fake Penis, Got People Talking (3935 Views)

Man Pranks His Girlfriend Before Giving Her A Surprise Marriage Proposal / Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With Stomach Ache Before Proposing To Her (Video) / A Male Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy Pranks His Mom With A Fake Penis, Got People Talking by Gistsfanz: 11:37pm On Nov 15, 2019
A boy’s skit prank has got social media users and people talking after showing his mother a fake joystick.
He surprised his mother in the living room with his fake joystick, and asked her to touch it, but refused.
I should slap you in the sh*t for laughing in my face she said. Remove that sh*t from here, are you sick in the head. What the beep is this, the mother lamented.
You don’t wanna touch it?
He said as he went further to use his fake joystick to touch his mother’s backside.
This got social media users talking as some said he went too far saying the mom should touch it, while some thinks he should be arrested, because he may do worst.
Watch the video below:
https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/11/boy-pranks-his-mom-with-fake-penis-got.html

Re: Boy Pranks His Mom With A Fake Penis, Got People Talking by greatmarshall(m): 11:39pm On Nov 15, 2019
Madness

2 Likes

Re: Boy Pranks His Mom With A Fake Penis, Got People Talking by Nobody: 11:53pm On Nov 15, 2019
Sick.
Re: Boy Pranks His Mom With A Fake Penis, Got People Talking by BabbanBura(m): 12:02am On Nov 16, 2019
Gistsfanz:

https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/11/boy-pranks-his-mom-with-fake-penis-got.html

See the evil impact of social media, some kid will try similar thing here in Naija soon
Re: Boy Pranks His Mom With A Fake Penis, Got People Talking by fernandez1(m): 1:12am On Nov 16, 2019
I don't know about ajebo children o but normal average naija woman go don use slap do rest back to factory setting the boy.

BabbanBura:

See the evil impact of social media, some kid will try similar thing here in Naija soon
Re: Boy Pranks His Mom With A Fake Penis, Got People Talking by kingxsamz(m): 2:39am On Nov 16, 2019
This is one of the reasons why aliens don't visit us.

Re: Boy Pranks His Mom With A Fake Penis, Got People Talking by PerfectJUSTICE: 6:46am On Nov 16, 2019
The boy is only testing waters. He may really want to have something with the mum. If you know you know
Re: Boy Pranks His Mom With A Fake Penis, Got People Talking by tillaman(m): 12:06pm On Nov 16, 2019
Crazy!! If you try this with some parents you are totally screwed,I wouldn’t even imagine a Kpako pikin try this to his ma, he will end up in the ICU
Re: Boy Pranks His Mom With A Fake Penis, Got People Talking by Phalumy(m): 10:17am On Aug 08, 2020
Who did the snapping..........

(1) (Reply)

Am The Owner Of Chioma Br£ast, Davido Clear People As He Caress Chioma Br£ast. / What's the weirdest thing your GF have asked you to do / My Experience With A Boy Wearing a Skirt In A Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.