Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Journalist Shame Man For Being Broke, Proposing At KFC S.A. But Turn To Blessing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Journalist Shame Man For Being Broke, Proposing At KFC S.A. But Turn To Blessing (3248 Views)

SA's Nudist Queen Minaj Pictured At KFC Almost Naked In Thong (PICS) / Why Do Women Say "Consent To Sex Is Bad", But Turn Around To Accuse Men Of Rape / Shame! Man blames wife as Sex Tape of them Making Love goes viral (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Journalist Shame Man For Being Broke, Proposing At KFC S.A. But Turn To Blessing by Explorers(m): 4:16am On Nov 16, 2019
They say, true love doesn’t care about money.

When you really love someone, it doesn’t matter where you go for date, lunch/dinner, salary they earn, or what kind of education they have.

True love is above all tangible things, and assets.

Recently, one man in South Africa proposed to his girlfriend at a KFC chain restaurant.

For most, it was a heartwarming moment worth capturing on video, while some saw an opportunity to drag the man down for being ‘broke.’

https://www.boredpanda.com/kfc-proposal-south-africa/
Lalasticlala, Mynd44

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Journalist Shame Man For Being Broke, Proposing At KFC S.A. But Turn To Blessing by Explorers(m): 4:16am On Nov 16, 2019
KFC South Africa reposted the video asking the public to help them find the couple.

1 Like

Re: Journalist Shame Man For Being Broke, Proposing At KFC S.A. But Turn To Blessing by Explorers(m): 4:16am On Nov 16, 2019
The couple was found and numerous international brands offered to chip in for the couple’s wedding.

1 Like

Re: Journalist Shame Man For Being Broke, Proposing At KFC S.A. But Turn To Blessing by Explorers(m): 4:17am On Nov 16, 2019
From food, to even the wedding rings, the people on the internet took care of everything.

3 Likes

Re: Journalist Shame Man For Being Broke, Proposing At KFC S.A. But Turn To Blessing by Explorers(m): 4:22am On Nov 16, 2019
More

2 Likes

Re: Journalist Shame Man For Being Broke, Proposing At KFC S.A. But Turn To Blessing by Explorers(m): 4:25am On Nov 16, 2019

1 Like

Re: Journalist Shame Man For Being Broke, Proposing At KFC S.A. But Turn To Blessing by Ishilove: 4:44am On Nov 16, 2019
Some people sha just come online to run their filthy mouths. So what is wrong with proposing at KFC?

Anyway, haters tried to bury them, but they didn't know they were seeds.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Journalist Shame Man For Being Broke, Proposing At KFC S.A. But Turn To Blessing by johnmba: 5:12am On Nov 16, 2019
Wow. Favour can locate you anywhere. I mean anywhere

3 Likes

Re: Journalist Shame Man For Being Broke, Proposing At KFC S.A. But Turn To Blessing by MJBOLT: 5:24am On Nov 16, 2019
watch as nigerians start proposing at KFC outlets,some will even try Chicken Republic,Dominos Pizza,Tantalizers etc

Happy Married Life to the couple smiley

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Journalist Shame Man For Being Broke, Proposing At KFC S.A. But Turn To Blessing by Greyworld: 5:24am On Nov 16, 2019
Some really cool brands just enter the couple matter o.

When God is using the devil (foul mouth chick) to bless you. Before you know they are brand ambassadors.

5 Likes

Re: Journalist Shame Man For Being Broke, Proposing At KFC S.A. But Turn To Blessing by tk4rd: 5:36am On Nov 16, 2019
The Journalist lost out big time.

3 Likes

Re: Journalist Shame Man For Being Broke, Proposing At KFC S.A. But Turn To Blessing by MichaelBukamzy(m): 5:36am On Nov 16, 2019
Oya nah. Make i go do my own for iya basira buka nah.
Re: Journalist Shame Man For Being Broke, Proposing At KFC S.A. But Turn To Blessing by Explorers(m): 5:48am On Nov 16, 2019
Ishilove:
Some people sha just come online to run their filthy mouths. So what is wrong with proposing at KFC?

Anyway, haters tried to bury them, but they didn't know they were seeds.

Na under tree me propose.

2 Likes

Re: Journalist Shame Man For Being Broke, Proposing At KFC S.A. But Turn To Blessing by Nobody: 5:51am On Nov 16, 2019
This story is almost 100 years... explorerS came late to the party

Meanwhile where is that big head pocohantas boy?

1 Like

Re: Journalist Shame Man For Being Broke, Proposing At KFC S.A. But Turn To Blessing by Explorers(m): 6:01am On Nov 16, 2019
Pledges.

2 Likes

Re: Journalist Shame Man For Being Broke, Proposing At KFC S.A. But Turn To Blessing by starbuck(f): 6:28am On Nov 16, 2019
Explorers, you came late this time around cry cry...
Meanwhile the journalist has apologized and promised to come to the wedding also

Oh �‍♀️

Did I tell you, she is a feminist? Yea, she is one

8 Likes

Re: Journalist Shame Man For Being Broke, Proposing At KFC S.A. But Turn To Blessing by pocohantas(f): 6:33am On Nov 16, 2019
0KNM:
This story is almost 100 years... explorer came late to the party

Lol. Saw it, I think she was trying to start a Nigeria/SA beef- she was very specific about the nationality. I am sure she knows there is nothing wrong in proposing at KFC.

5 Likes

Re: Journalist Shame Man For Being Broke, Proposing At KFC S.A. But Turn To Blessing by Teaser4(m): 6:38am On Nov 16, 2019
Wow!!!!!
Re: Journalist Shame Man For Being Broke, Proposing At KFC S.A. But Turn To Blessing by Nmezor(f): 6:50am On Nov 16, 2019
Interesting

1 Like

Re: Journalist Shame Man For Being Broke, Proposing At KFC S.A. But Turn To Blessing by Born2Breed(f): 6:51am On Nov 16, 2019
Blessing follow them.

She shamed them to fame.

6 Likes

Re: Journalist Shame Man For Being Broke, Proposing At KFC S.A. But Turn To Blessing by tillaman(m): 7:31am On Nov 16, 2019
Yes lawd!!!
The couples are going to have a very sweet and memorable 1st class wedding!!
Like it or not it will be the talk of the town cause I don’t see those pledges stopping anytime soon!
God bless their home

2 Likes

Re: Journalist Shame Man For Being Broke, Proposing At KFC S.A. But Turn To Blessing by Magnoliaa(f): 7:39am On Nov 16, 2019
MJBOLT:
watch as nigerians start proposing at KFC outlets,some will even try Chicken Republic,Dominos Pizza,Tantalizers etc

Happy Married Life to the couple smiley

Should we do our own? cheesy (your girlfriends and crushes shuu Nur come for my head, abeg, this is purely transactional. No emotions.)

Then we start getting the money, and the donations, we split it and fake a divorce after or something, mm?

Whadoyasay?

1 Like

Re: Journalist Shame Man For Being Broke, Proposing At KFC S.A. But Turn To Blessing by MJBOLT: 7:40am On Nov 16, 2019
it's a well known fact that Feminists see negativity in everything

starbuck:
Meanwhile the journalist has apologized and promised to come to the wedding also

Oh �‍♀️

Re: Journalist Shame Man For Being Broke, Proposing At KFC S.A. But Turn To Blessing by MJBOLT: 7:42am On Nov 16, 2019
let's try it at a Samsung store,i'm sure Facebook,Apple,Google,Huawei,Amazon etc will step in grin

Magnoliaa:

Should we do our own? cheesy (your girlfriends and crushes shuu Nur come for my head, abeg, this is purely transactional. No emotions.)

Then we start getting the money, and the donations, we split it and fake a divorce after or something, mm?

Whadoyasay?
Re: Journalist Shame Man For Being Broke, Proposing At KFC S.A. But Turn To Blessing by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 16, 2019
pocohantas:

Lol. Saw it, I think she was trying to start a Nigeria/SA beef- she was very specific about the nationality. I am sure she knows there is nothing wrong in proposing at KFC.
She probably was shading her SA men.

I don’t get the idea of people proposing in public places tho. Will they die if they do in their houses?
Re: Journalist Shame Man For Being Broke, Proposing At KFC S.A. But Turn To Blessing by dfrost: 10:56am On Nov 16, 2019
shocked cheesy tongue
Re: Journalist Shame Man For Being Broke, Proposing At KFC S.A. But Turn To Blessing by dfrost: 10:56am On Nov 16, 2019
0KNM:
She probably was shading her SA men.

I don’t get the idea of people proposing in public places tho. Will they die if they do in their houses?

My broda I tire... Complex people do such. As simple as that.
Re: Journalist Shame Man For Being Broke, Proposing At KFC S.A. But Turn To Blessing by dfrost: 11:02am On Nov 16, 2019
0KNM:
This story is almost 100 years... explorerS came late to the party

So why didn't you bring the news here? Stop this please. There is room for everyone under this planet. No do pass yourself. angry

1 Like

Re: Journalist Shame Man For Being Broke, Proposing At KFC S.A. But Turn To Blessing by dfrost: 11:04am On Nov 16, 2019
starbuck:

Oh �‍♀️

I'm just hearing it now. So it's not late. Nov 7 is late?.

She has locked her twitter account. Now she's playing the depression card. Stupid gato angry

1 Like

Re: Journalist Shame Man For Being Broke, Proposing At KFC S.A. But Turn To Blessing by dfrost: 11:04am On Nov 16, 2019
MJBOLT:
it's a well known fact that Feminists see negativity in everything

cheesy grin
Re: Journalist Shame Man For Being Broke, Proposing At KFC S.A. But Turn To Blessing by Royalbloodline: 11:09am On Nov 16, 2019
Wow! This is absolutely wonderful!

If u are still wondering why all brands are joining in and pledging, u need not be....
It is simply a wonderful opportunity for them to announce their brand to the world at a little cost. Many brands will definitely still join in.

Congrats to the couple

1 Like

Re: Journalist Shame Man For Being Broke, Proposing At KFC S.A. But Turn To Blessing by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 16, 2019
dfrost:

So why didn't you bring the news here? Stop this please. There is room for everyone under this planet. No do pass yourself. angry
noted ma

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Ever Wondered How Women Feel When We Bleep Them. / Chai! My Husband Has Been Doing Me Yahoo / Hey Guys, I Need A Female Perspective On Something. This’ll Only Take A Minute.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.