Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,169 members, 7,849,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:00 AM

5 Easy Ways To F**uck A Lady Professionally In Public - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Easy Ways To F**uck A Lady Professionally In Public (2688 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Girls Like This??? But Man No Give a f..uck / How I F*uck My Boss Wife Evertime My Boss Travels / She Said She Want To F.uck Me. And Boasted With Her Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Easy Ways To F**uck A Lady Professionally In Public by PraiseJoshua8: 4:40am On Nov 16, 2019
1. MAke a plan
When it comes to great sxx spontaneity is best, but if you’ve never done it in public before you’ll be far better off if you come up with a plan ahead of time. This will help you relax and not spend the entire time looking around to see who’s coming (ha, see what I did there?). If you’re not sure how to start, try asking experienced couples for advice. Before my first public adventure I spent a lot of time chatting with other exhibitionists to see what worked for them. I ended up getting some great advice that made my first time sooooo much easier.

2.Dress for the Occasion
Your Insta-worthy floral romper may make for a cute selfie, but if you’re trying to bang one out and not get caught, you may want to opt for clothing that’s easier to deal with should you have to make a run for it. Stick with skirts and dresses (sans underwear) and button up blouses that allow you to let the girls out without having to take your shirt off completely. It also helps to avoid bright colors that are hard to miss, so save your bright neon garments for another day.

3.Location, Location, Location
Picking the right location is key, especially if you want to relax and enjoy yourself. Find a place that has minimal lighting, limited foot traffic, and an easy escape route should you inadvertently find yourself putting on a live sxx show for unsuspecting passersby. It also helps to scope the location out ahead of time so you know what you are dealing with. For example, I once met a guy who was really into the idea of banging underneath the Golden Gate Bridge. We weren’t sure how make that work so we planned an excursion a few days before to check out the location and found a perfectly secluded parking lot directly under the bridge. A few nights later we went back to the spot (which by that time was entirely deserted) and went at it for nearly an hour without ever seeing another passing car or human being. That’s still one of my favorite sxxual experiences to look back on.

4. Look at how serious you are reading how to f**ck angry you are alive today. Why not Say thank you Jesus for keeping alive
You will run mad and be die painfully in public if you don't type
"thank you, Jesus, for keeping me alive!'' tongue tongue tongue tongue shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 5 Easy Ways To F**uck A Lady Professionally In Public by superlife: 4:51am On Nov 16, 2019
lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.................thank you Jesussss!
Re: 5 Easy Ways To F**uck A Lady Professionally In Public by PraiseJoshua8: 5:07am On Nov 16, 2019
superlife:
lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.................thank you Jesussss!
So you dont wanna run mad and die grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 5 Easy Ways To F**uck A Lady Professionally In Public by Oluwatosean(m): 8:35am On Nov 16, 2019
CLICK

Madness kee you there...
Re: 5 Easy Ways To F**uck A Lady Professionally In Public by dipson4u08(m): 9:11am On Nov 16, 2019
take.....
weyyyreyyuyyy

(1) (Reply)

My Thing Will Be Doing Like Ijebu Garri And Be Rising Whenever I Hold Her Hands / Share Your Most Awful Dating Experience In Sec Sch / After Having Sex With Ur Boyfriend 10mins Later U Saw His Post.. Done And Dusted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.